Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-12-2009, 06:32 AM

Hi Nariko *waves*

I'm sad that you aren't going to play on mene, it's really thoughtful for you to do this though.
Um, well, I would be overjoyed to finally get my paws on the Pirate's Booty or even the blue birthday cake hat. I do have a quest thread http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...ore-moxie.html

But would also like to make a plea for donations to Daria's Wacky, wonky, avatar contest thread in the avatar chat forum for prizes for our contestants :) http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...ge-posted.html

I hope that's okay, and no matter if you donate to me or not, I still think you are awesome for thinking of all of us. Thanks!

Astrelle
*^_^*

Old 09-12-2009, 01:04 PM

Dystopia.... I do that a lot actually. I always look over my posts and wonder where they've gone. ...then when I don't need to find them I see them. ...and then I remember why I was looking and they're gone again.

I'm glad you found yours. =3

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 09-12-2009, 02:08 PM

It is always a challenge to remember what page you posted on.
Not so much here but on other sites, sometimes I come, post, have to run, and when I come back, there is 20+ pages.

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 05:02 PM

I've posted in threads before and then forgotten which thread it was I said something in. I don't subscribe to threads often, but I've had to more recently just to make sure I don't lose my on replies! :XD

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 07:17 PM

Yay! Conversation! =3

@Zombie Pixie
It cost an arm and a leg back when I got it. :XD

@Dystopia
lol. Yeah. I've done my share of hoarding. :sweat:

Well, so far no one has asked for any of those, so we'll see. =3

@Sera
lol. Very true.

Yep... Brainwashing goodness. :drool:

Type? I don't think I have anything specific... just the ones that grow on land with long stems. :XD The water ones are pretty too, but seeing a big clump of lilies always raises my spirits. =3

What girl doesn't love roses? :XD Sakura blossoms? Are those like cherry blossoms? :?

@Ivvy
Another vouch for the Evil Fairy Charity. :)

:heart: Your son helped you make it? How cute is that? :hug: Though I am a little surprised that he didn't want to make a true pirate or ninja avi or anything like that. lol. :lol:

Oh, and it is the Orchid Faerie Gown, not Begonia. Please let me know if that changes your mind at all. :)

@Rylynne
Hehe. One of my favorite hairpins. =3

Of course your welcome to say and chat! :D

@Dystopia
:rofl: Don't feel bad. I'm going to start mixing up people's wishes here soon... :XD

@Jezriel
Cheesecake with eyeballs? :shock: Did I miss something?

@aoi midori
*waves back* =3

Erm... Blue birthday cake hat? Is there one? :shock: Sounds tasty. =9
But I only have the Birthday Cake Hat (a) and the Ltd. edition 1st birthday cake hat (a).

Wow. :shock: That's a long name... :XD But I'll defiantly check it out. :yes:

Last edited by Nariko; 09-12-2009 at 07:44 PM..

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 PM

They are cherry blossoms. Its the Japanese name for them. I just love the way the word sounds as well.

The water ones are beautiful when they are a rare sight. Over done and they loose the affect. Kio is a good addition as well.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 07:54 PM

Ooh, I really want a cherry blossom tree tattoo. ^^
Not the whole tree, but just like thin little twigs with blossoms all over it and some falling off, too.

/finished interupting.
:P

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 08:01 PM

@Sera
Ah ha.
But of all the floral scents, my favorite flower to smell is probably a bunch of cherry blossoms. And when the trees are in bloom, it is one of my favorite sights. :heart:

I agree. When there are one or two water lilies to add just a touch of contrast they are exquisite. And every body of water can be improved upon with some Kio. >w<

@Spring`Tyme Fresh
I can picture that in my mind. So pretty. :love:

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 08:01 PM

Hiya!

I'm not really looking for anything particular, but if you have anything you don't want, you can pass it over here :D

Btw, you're not going to leave are you? :( you're just cleaning out your inventory, right? :)

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 09-12-2009, 08:14 PM

Hm. Normally I am not one to do this, but my charity is growing quite big, and while I have quite some funds, I am running out of cheaper EIs to give away - anything of the 500g-or-less variety. I have some Val 09s and Christmas 08s left, as well as some others, but I have found out it's useful to have a pretty big stack of those. They're always useful - either to give away, or to sell for charity funds when my gold is dangerously low.
I won't lie - I can easily manage without them, but if you'd have any left, they'd be welcome.

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 08:36 PM

I could see that as a beautiful tattoo.

I have only ever seen one or two trees. One year I would like to go to D.C. To see them. Japan would be even more breath-taking but I have been told the place is over crowded.

Kios add to a pond. Couple of kios and maybe a duck or two.

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 08:43 PM

Kio? Are you speaking of Koi? Look like giant goldfish?

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Yes! It is a three letter word and I spelled it wrong. Go me!

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 08:53 PM

@LaVida
Hello. :)
Did you just join Menewsha? Or is LaVida a mule?

Nothing in particular? Nothing shiny caught your eye? =3

I'm going on an extended hiatus... Not sure when I'll be back. :sweat: So I'm giving everything away.

@Silenia
Cheap EIs huh? Lets see... I have some more Christmas 08... Hmm... The only other sets I have in your price range are Christmas 07. Those are 400-500. Oh, I have one full Halloween 08. :cool:

@Sera
I've never seen more than one tree in bloom at a time. What I wouldn't give to see a park full of 'em. :drool: :love:
They have a bunch in D.C.? I didn't know that... :XP

My humor is a bit off today. :oops: But yeah. Some Kio and maybe a mother duck and her babies. =3

@Jezriel
Oh. Koi. Yeah. :roll: :oops:

@Sera
Hey, I didn't notice it was spelled wrong either. Go us! *high-fives Sera* :XD

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 08:59 PM

That's ok, I get dyslexic when I type sometimes and entire words get turned inside out. I got used to triple checking my posts before I ever sent them because of that. I'm the fastest backspacer in my family!! >.>'

But I wasn't sure if this was a mistype or if you had something else in mind that I just hadn't heard of. Happens, and then I'd feel stupid if I'd assumed.

There's not a lot of Cherry where I live. We have a lot of Bradford Pear trees, which are meant for show, so the 'pears' when they arrive after the pretty flowers are just little berry sized things with skin like a pear. Inedible, sadly. But the flowers are pretty for as long as they last!

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 09:00 PM

Yep. Around end of march and april, they have a cherry blossom festival in dc. Big area of it is blocked off. People say it is beautiful

Oh? Need I ask where that mind went? :p
Speaking of babies, I saw a mother cat and her kittens today.

*high fives* go us and the word "kio" I made up a word.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 09:11 PM

Nariko>> nope, i just started, hopped over from Gaia when they stopped listening to over 10k of people saying the layout and stuff they where changing sucked. And if I ever find out someone's using this username as a mule, i'd bribe them for the username or something like that.

i got a whole cherry blossum park over here! It's called High Park, here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada :D i haven't seen it in person yet, just pictures, but I'll see them in 2010 :)

Last edited by LaVida; 09-12-2009 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: oopse, wrong person XP

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 09:23 PM

@Jezriel
rofl! :XD I have this direct relationship that increases my typos the faster I type. :XP

Nah, I was thinking Koi. Just thought "kio" was the correct spelling. :P Thanks for correcting us. :)

Now I'm even more sad summer is over. :XP Well, at least the roses are in bloom. =3

Oh, and send me a trade for 750g. ;)

@Sera
:love: How did I never hear about this? I have to go there sometime.

:shock: :XD Not like that! I meant my reference to koi adding to all bodies of water. When I typed it up, I thought it was hysterical. :P

Awwww.... :heart: Kittens are the cutest! What breed of kittens?

:XD Hahaha!

@LaVida
Ah. I was just wondering how long you had been on Mene. But welcome! :D You'll love it here. The people are wonderful. =3

Now I'm jealous. :XD

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 09-12-2009, 09:26 PM

Cherry blossoms???? O_O I want to see them bloom... i didn't know we could see them in the US and Canada too? I thought they bloom only in Japan..lol :)

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 PM

Yea. Just book the place to stay early. It gets crowded.

We have some in atlanta as well. No as many but because of the temp, they can live.

Maybe we should all take a trip.

loveheart98
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2009, 09:35 PM

hello
im loveheart98
(as u know its the 12th so r u giving away stuff?)

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 09:35 PM

@Esmereina
Oh, do you have a link to the Evil Fairy Charity? I can't for the life of me find it. :sweat: Heh...

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 09:38 PM

@Nariko - Um, 'hokay - it won't let me start a trade without picking an item. You want me to just send you the 750 then? (at least, I'm pretty sure you directed that at me...)

There's this empty lot that I drive past every day, where before the house got torn down yeeeears ago, the owner had obviously lined the side of the house in rose bushes. The roses are still there, a nice line of small little red blooms on an empty grassy lot. Someone comes by to mow the grass every once in a while, since our city is pretty strict about blight notices otherwise, so they're very visible from the road.

Makes me think of fairy tales or something.

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 09:39 PM

Oh! I forgot to say: the kittens were a mix. Two tabbys and a black one.

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 09:46 PM

@loveheart98
Uh, yeah. I am. =3

@Jezriel
Oh... shoot... forgot about that... I'll start the trade then. :)

That sounds beautiful... My neighbors have some roses. All kinds of big roses in a bunch of different colors. It cheers me up when I see them.

@Sera

Awww.... I saw some baby tabbies one. They looked so fragile. I was afraid to hold them. :XP Were their eyes open yet?