Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-21-2017, 02:57 AM

January 19th&20th:

Chris took Lilith for more coming of age paper work. Her drivers class start May 1st (all the feb class was full >.<) I went in a chatted with people at my old job and it was good to see everyone. :D

We did round two of going though the huge closet, found a lot more junk than anything. Stuff not really worthy to donate. So we recycled what we could the rest will be in the trash.

Dad gave me one of his old cell phones... not really sure why. I think he just didn't want to throw it out. He got a fancy new one. I also got Lilith a tablet for a surprise if she does well in her classes. It's a really cool art tablet and I kinda want to steal it. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-23-2017, 07:34 PM

January 23rd:

Been arting for 8 hours everyday for a while now. I take breaks here and there to move around but it's all in my room. I feel guilty when I'm not working and truly enjoy working on my projects.

I'll be able to buy another page of commons on my alt soon. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-04-2017, 01:56 PM

Feb 4th:

work work work. But it's gotta be done. :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-06-2017, 06:06 AM

Blah!

I need to start writing my idea's down somewhere. Or at least my dreams. I've been having some really brutal ones lately. O>O

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-11-2017, 09:04 AM

Feb 11th:

Nommed on the most amazing Dim Sum last night. They made it SO good. And 6 different dishes for two people came to only $18! so I tipped the waitress more than I normally would. :D

Golden Buns are LIFE! *drools*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 10:59 AM

Feb 15th:

I've been failing at this event! I'm strange to think about fun things in this way but my brain works best when I have an attack plan AND I haven't made one for this whole event. I didn't even do a tokens/gold tally! I've been kinda derping around the various Threads but not really able to hold attention in any of them. So now with only one staff thread left to participate in...I will make a plan for how to attack these things today! :D

Actions!
  • Make this list....XD (6:00-6:10)
  • WAKE UP! Give yourself a facial, cuz gurl after the past two days of being sick you NEED one. XD (Chris comes over today no loliganging time to get purdified)(6:20-6:30)
  • Put the coffee on, and have a nice soak in the tubby.(6:40-6:50)
  • Make a yummy breakfast for you and the kid (7:00-7:30)
  • Eat/get dressed (7:40-8:00)
  • Enter the 5th day of Kiari's avatar contest (8:10-8:30)
  • Pay your stripper! (omg I've forgetten the past 2 days) (5mins)
  • Make 3 avatars for the baby Xan adaption (8:40-10:00) 6 points/30
  • Draw "Fine Art" Xan "Child like" Xan "comic" Xan
    *"dance/exercise" break"
  • E-mail Cora @ work (11:00-11:20)
  • Update threads
  • As much Xan art/Mene before Chris Arives at 5 that I can!

AROOG! I'm aiming for 30 points worth of Xan before Chris gets here...let's see if I can do it!

Last edited by Nephila; 02-15-2017 at 03:39 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2017, 09:07 AM

Feb 16th:

That's SO much better! I got all my shopping done and Achieved my Xan adoption goals yesterday.

Today's Actions!
  • Remember to edit The group entry
  • Join Kiari's 6th day
  • Pay more strippers. XD
  • Update Threads
  • Enjoy the day with Chris.

Last edited by Nephila; 02-17-2017 at 12:57 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 11:15 AM

Feb 17th:

Been on fire these past two days. Lots of info and ideas coming my way. :D Making a new list I can get done for today/this upcoming week.

Today's Actions!
  • Art Project : Mene 01 *
  • Update Threads *
  • Art project: Star Wars one shot OC *
  • Upload to DA
  • Art Project: Diablo 20 years series
  • Art Project: Snake Lady adoptable

Last edited by Nephila; 02-18-2017 at 02:03 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-23-2017, 02:59 PM

Feb 23th:

We have some prices checking to do today and we're also going to check out a new shop. Also making an appointment for getting taxes done. XD
We'll probably end up doing some art as well today. And D3. :)

Today's Actions!
  • Go out with Chris to the re fit store
  • Update Threads *
  • Art Project: Diablo 20 years series
  • Art Project: Snake Lady adoptable

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-28-2017, 11:40 AM

Feb 28th:

There is an insane amount of work that goes into adoptable bases, at least the kind that I'm currently working on. I hope these take off. :)

Today's Actions!
  • Uploading a progress image on what I'm working on. :D
  • Join a few more DA clubs to get more traffic in my gallery
  • Some idea writing

Food stuff!
  • Breakfast: Quiche 380
  • Lunch: Green salad 290
  • Dinner: Chicken breast and tatters ...not sure on cals
  • Snacks: Apple slices.

Last edited by Nephila; 03-01-2017 at 02:20 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-01-2017, 03:30 PM

March 1st:

So Chris's ChainMaille Business is starting up soon. I'm going to be designing some flash stuff for the display. :D It's going to be in a gallery down town. Nice! I actually have a few logo designs I need to work on this week. I probably won't get to them until Saturday.

Today's Actions!
  • More work on the adopts
  • More art
  • Some more ideas writing
  • Shop for groceries when Chris gets home/Pay rent/shower (basic adulting)

Food stuff!
  • Breakfast: Cereal & Milk :P 270
  • Lunch: Avocado and coffee: 500ish??
  • Dinner: Tacos

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-02-2017, 12:17 PM

March 2nd:

Time to do the things! :D

Today's Actions!
  • Wake Chris up at 9 (it's 7 now)
  • Get beat & Have breakfast
  • Get taxes done (at 1:00)
  • Check out a couple of closing sales
  • Come back and make Cake for moms B-Day
  • With art & games to fill in the rest of the day. :D

Food stuff!
  • Breakfast: Iced coffee & ?
  • Lunch:
  • Dinner: Coconut Curry rice Dish (560)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-05-2017, 03:49 PM

March 5th:

Last night was eventful in the worst way. I got some kind of stomach bug, I felt fine for most of the day then I kept burping for no reason. The burps eventually turned into a puke fest. It only lasted 20 mins then I was feeling fine again.

It was really odd. I also have been smelling white wine for some reason all day. I don't know what's up with my system right now but I might finally cave and go to a doctors.

OH! and last Thursday when I had an appointment to get my taxes done their computers all dropped...So I had to make an appointment for next week with different location. Lucky I work from home else I'd be PISSED! XD

Moms B-day cake was a hit...I'm a dumb ass and forgot to take a picture of it. T.T

Today's Actions!
  • Wurk! You betta wurk!...manys art things I already have written about.

Food stuff!
  • Breakfast: 1/2 Bagel
  • Lunch: Other half Bagel
  • Dinner: Caesar Salad
  • Snacks: Oreo's and a coke...naughty! (360 cals)

Oh ya! And I changed my avatar too. :D

Last edited by Nephila; 03-05-2017 at 03:53 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-06-2017, 06:23 PM

March 6th:

Last night's Walking dead nearly gave me a heart attack! It was a great episode.

Stuff!
  • Breakfast: 1/2 Bagel & juice
  • Lunch: Other half Bagel & coffee
  • Dinner:
  • I changed my avatar again the other day. According to my files I've made over 700 avatars over the year. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-12-2017, 06:31 PM

March 12th:

I launched a few adoptable characters this weekend. Hopefully I get at least extra traffic coming into my gallery from them.

Stuff!
  • Breakfast: Cereal with fruit and a yogurt. (50 for yogurt & 380 for rest)
  • Lunch: soup (220)
  • Dinner:
  • My Costume Department quest is now at : 628/786 up from 606. Slowly slowly moving forward.

Last edited by Nephila; 03-12-2017 at 09:31 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 06:49 PM

March 24th:

They say it takes on average 3 tries to leave a toxic relationship. That you'll often go back because it's what's comfortable to you AND that you'll always treat other people differently afterwards. What I'm doing right now is figuring out where we stand. Maybe if I read this enough times it'll finally get in my head what I need to do.

Reasons to stay!
  • History: We have a lot of history together. -good times and bad
  • Hobbies: We share similar hobbies and enjoy bouncing new creative ideas off each other and playing games together.
  • Willingness: I'm willing to work for a better future for us.

Mid-grade things that could fit in either but were originally in the good till I thought more about it
  • Transport: He takes me places - This was originally under stay, but Lilith starts driving lessons soon so... *shrugs*Plus theirs these things called a buses. Recently he told me I have to start "earning my rides" WTF does that even mean?
  • Friends: We share a friend group. - They think we're so happy. They ask how we never seem to fight or bicker (all of our friends are very open with their grievances toward each other to almost the point of embarrassment when we all get together) - if they only knew what was actually happening. :( I've learnt not to talk while with friends because he just talks over me anyway. If someone else says something funny. He becomes louder and tries to be funnier. It's so embarrassing so I just smile and nod while in the company of others.

Reasons to go!
  • Unadventurous - Boring sex out of marriage should be considered a crime. The only fun fantasies he's willing to chase are A-typical Male threesome bullshit. Which I have no interest in because this asshole doesn't even go down on me BUT he expects blow-jobs from two women. Fuck that! The only anal he'll consider is when he' s the top. Everything is about him. When he wants it. I'm so sick of it.
  • Disrespectful - They say if you want to know how man will end up treating you in the end look at his relationship with his mother. Are they close? If so in what way. Is he dutiful in taking care of her OR does he take advantage of her home and money. Sadly with him it's the later. He blames her for not being able to make his way in the world and often says horrible things about her. He does this to me already.
  • No money- As a single mom in all honesty this should have been a deal breaker from the start. I don't want to take care of two children (him and Lilith)
  • Entitled- He's brought to my attention numerous times that he'll have a good inheritance from his grandfather and parents. BUT when granddad got a girl friend (whom had been a close family friend for years before his grandma passed) EVERYONE was worried he'd spend all "their" "hard earned"inheritance. What a group of shit people. On top of that his mom and dad are also selling the house he somehow thought he'd be getting. He's been acting like a pissy little bitch ever since he found out.
  • Emotional abuse- Yesterday I woke up late. I often do when my period is starting because the blood loss takes a lot out of me. He yelled at me for half an hour while I was having cramps because I "promised" I'd clean his room. I was starting to get ready when he told me to "Just stay and do your fucking art" and slammed the door in my face and went to pout in the car. I cried because I realized then how little he feels about me working on my dream. Obviously cleaning his room for him is FAR more important. After about 10 mins I pinged him and said. "Don't get mad at me for doing what you told me to do"...we "text talked" and somehow I ended up at his place doing the bulk of his cleaning anyway while he fucked around and showed me all his dumb toys I've seen 20 times over. - This is only the most recent example of emotional abuse.
  • Physical Abuse - This is something that I thought I'd never have to deal with again after Kevin. What is is about being a short brown haired woman that attracts the crazy controlling fucks. Anyway. When I tried to get up from the bed the other day he grabbed me by the side and held me really tight. He dug his hand into my ribs and put an unbelievable amount of pressure on them. Like he was trying to break them. To the point where they feel like they're bruised on the inside today. He also has been doing this thing for a long time where he pretends he wants to be intimate and sweet. - He rubs my back then scratches HARD over any acne/black heads I have without warning. I've told him so many times to stop this to the point of I now HATE getting my back rubbed but he never listens to me. He continues. Sometimes to the point of holding me down while he does it. - It's sick.
  • Neglect - Lately, ever since I quit my job to focus on art. He's been neglecting to tell me things. Like I'm not important enough to know now that I'm not working. It's RIDICULOUS. He gets mad when I ask questions about his day or about what we're doing in the evening.
  • Children - He continues to want and push for this despite not having the money or patience to support them.

3 reasons to stay, 2 for "meh" and 8 for GET THE FUCK OUT! - Lovely.

Last edited by Nephila; 03-24-2017 at 07:04 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-25-2017, 06:50 AM

March 25th:

So I'm finally swapping rooms with my daughter. We're already off to a good start. Got her closet done and swapped. We have a busy spring break ahead of us but she know, it'll be worth it. I'm hoping to get her side done by tomorrow night. It's only 3 dressers worth and it'll be fairly easy work.

To Do on Her side
  • Computer desks are up next
  • Her night table
  • Her second dresser

To Do on my side
  • All the things T.T

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-27-2017, 07:50 AM

March 27th:

It's been a rough couple of days but I'm getting through it. Lilith's room is done and we've moved most of her things into it. Turns out she has got a lot of donation items as well as many things she wants sell. I told her this will be her first job and that she'll be earning money from anything she sells on Kijiji (whether it used to be mine or hers) . She's excited to start selling. It's looking great so far. :D

I have a pretty good idea on how I want things to turn out for the other room style wise. I have all the swatches picked out and both mom and Chris liked what they saw. We still have a few weeks worth of work ahead of us before we can proceed on the actual purchase. May is looking to be a VERY busy time for us. I somehow have to do this Between Key con and the Mene event. It's going to be Insanity! But I'm kinda good at bringing order into that sort of situation so I'm more excited than anything else.

We're quiet the team working mostly in the late evenings while grandma is asleep so she can't go through things we've already set for donate/sell...she's kind of a pack rat.

To Do on Her side
  • Take photos for Kijiji
  • Make a selling account

To Do on my side
  • Work on getting the donation items out.
  • Sort through old catalougued art
  • Get stuff packed for storage
  • work out the "when" details
  • clean corners no one knew about

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 01:57 AM

March 28th:

We took most of the stuff for donations out today, I'm so exhausted.

I have a lot of things in storage tubs ready to go for whenever I get the green light to go on this. I still have a few things of jewelry and clothes to go through and put in bins. I need to plan this out carefully art schedule/ mene event/ convention wise.

Just keep making littler goals and keep my head up. Stop taking flak for doing things for people. It'll be OK.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 06:04 PM

March 29th:

Taking a break from the madness tonight. Going to see Beauty and the Beast with my kiddo, mom and Chris. . .ya writing shit out obviously didn't help me to leave him. I'm an idiot. . . maybe.

I found a bunch of scented candles I completely forgot I had. A good find for while I'm cleaning. I hate the smell of cleaning products and this unique mandarin and lilac scent is so nice. Paired it with some crazy viking metal and I got cleaning powa to last for days! XD

Last edited by Nephila; 03-30-2017 at 09:23 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2017, 11:31 AM

April 1st:

Ahh That was a great weekend. Now back to work for me. Here's what's on the schedule for tonight/today.

5-6: Wake up/get ready
7-12: Art/ wrap present
12:30-4: B-day Party for baby walter
5-7: din din
7-12: Sort more things for selling/ getting rid of

In other news... I bought the rest of the Costume department last night. XD So I'll have to sort my inventory out soon.

goal for this months DA 244>304

Last edited by Nephila; 04-01-2017 at 04:11 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-08-2017, 09:35 PM

April 8th:

Art plans for today. :D Squuueeee!
  • Load image to DA
  • Finish Cave bg
  • Start planing Maleficent dragon.
  • Start on "Mene Sunday Stuff"

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-12-2017, 05:31 PM

April 12th:

Ever have so much to do that your brain nopes out and you start doing something completely unrelated. Yup sounds like my week. XD
I got a commission inquiry the other day so yay.
I'm going to finally watch Rogue One with Chris tonight after sushi.

This Week's Art List
  • Six backgrounds & pixels pieces by the 28th *.*/dies -already many hour into this
  • Color block the Priestess image

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-13-2017, 08:25 AM

April 13th:

Well... we were suppose to watch it last night but as soon as we got home from Sushi he fell asleep. Lilith ad I were like...do we watch it anyway? O>O We decided not to but damn.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-02-2017, 07:54 PM

May 2nd:

Art update I meet my goal from last month with my art. I went over actually. :)

Now I hope I can do it again this month. :D

314>374 < basic would love to see 400-414