Old 04-26-2007, 02:09 AM

Owner & Founders: Cyzzane and CypressTiger
Lineart: Leelakin
Tags/Banners/Ect: Cyzzane
Colorists: Cyzzane
Story & Concepts: CypressTiger
Roleplay: CypressTiger

N.E.W.S

06.03.07 - Closing the shop here on Mene as I am leaving the site. I don't expect to be too terribly missed. Growths will continue till adults.
05.22.07 - Growings on page 18.
05.17.07 - Placed previews of the 2 pets up for sale tomorrow on page 15.
05.10.07 - Posted Jitsumi's custom on page 13.
05.08.07 - Decided to close the flatsales for the time being. ^^
05.07.07 - Ended the auction, Congrats Jitsumi1221, Ended the raffle as well. Congrats to Majhra and Drache-Lehre!
05.04.07 - Opened up all the events but the games. Those shall be handled over the next couple of days so keep your eyes peeled. Updated the prices to reflect the current mene standard of gold.
04.25.2007- Setting up the shop. Spiffy new things to come over the next couple of days.

W.O.R.K.I.N.G

Setting up the first event and deciding what exactly to do with the first batch of 'discoveries'.

Cyzzanes Status: Templating

Cyzzane
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Cyzzane Send a message via Yahoo to Cyzzane

Old 04-26-2007, 02:11 AM

~ Welcome to the world of Whimsicals. Here you will be able to find out how to adopt your own little ball of pleasing fluff of your very own. Please be sure to read the entire first page before making a post or asking a question.

Thanks!
~Staff

[ Whimsical Owners List and Information Archives ]
- Contains additional information about the species and other things. Owners list can be found here and nowhere else.

[ Whimsicals - The Secret Garden ]
- The thread where the RP takes place. Go here to RP your little guys.

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:15 AM

G.E.N.E.R.A.L R.U.L.E.S

1. Respect ALL of Menewsha's rules and terms of service. Every rule that applies to Menewsha, applies here. Don't follow the Menewshan rules, then you're not following our rules, and that means you're on the gray or blacklist.

2. Don't steal our art! This one speaks for itself. We bought the lineart and all that jazz, so don't you steal it. That would make me cry and you don't want that. You'd be perma-banned. It also goes without saying to not alter the art in anyway shape or form.

3. Don't advertise or sell your own items in this thread. Only affiliates may post their banners and such here. This is NOT the exchange, this is the breedables forum. o:<

4. Don't edit your posts in a flatsale. Doing this will result in getting graylisted for one month. That means you cannot participate in any events that go on in that time. Yes, we are watching!

5. Do not ask if you can work here. The only occasion that you may ask if you can have a job is when we are looking for applicants for a certain position. Otherwise, Cypress and Cyzzane have everything covered.

6. Do not beg for a pet.
This will get you graylisted for one month. Asking for a free pet is baaaad, unless you are joking around.

7. You are not to cause any unneccessary strife inside or to the users in this thread. Any and all trollers will be banned from any involvment in whimsical and also reported to the proper authority.

8. Resale/Transfer of ownership of a Whimsy owned is not allowedUnless discussed with and approved by either Cypress or Cyzzane.

9. You are not to harass owners of a Whimsy for any reason, neither in public nor private. Users found doing this will be banned from any involvment in the Whimsies.

10. You may co-own, but only between two people. Any more than that and the cert starts looking like a disaster.

11. You must be capable of hosting your own images. I will only host images for the duration of their growth. After that, it is up to you to host them yourselves.

12. I reserve the right to refuse sale to offending parties. I also reserve the right to remove ownership of rules breakers with no obligation of refund. You break the rules bad enough to make me take your Whimsy away, then what you paid for it is your tough luck, buddy.

13. There is no obligation of refund should you decide to return or disown your whimsical for some reason. However, if there is a particular situation, merely discuss it with me and we will see if a refund is possible.

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:16 AM

G.E.N.E.R.A.L.

Q: How exactly would I go about getting a whimsical of my own?
A: To receive a whimsical of your own, you can get one in a flatsale, auction, raffle, event, or bribe. (For Bribes see the Website: http://www.spunsugar.net)

Q: How much will it take to bribe ya?
A: Pet trades are on a case by case basis. Custom information and slots can be found on the website with all the pertinent information regarding getting a custom.

Q: Are these pets roleplay required?
A: Nope. However, I'm sure that there will be "perks" for intensive roleplayers, as always. We're sneaky like that.

Q: Even if I don't own a whimsical, may I still roleplay?
A: Of course! We will always welcome roleplay, whether you have a pet or not. Please however set up your NPC person in the guild beforehand.

Q: Are there any humans allowed?
A: Yup! Humans are the guardians of the whimsicals. Without humans there wouldn't be much of a point. See the guild for a listing of NPC's.

Q: Hmmm... the name I want for my pet is taken. Can I still have it?
A: Yes. In reality there are more than one persons with the same name. However I prefer that all the pets have unique names rather than duplicates.

Q: Where should I roleplay?
A: In the thread or the guild. It makes finding the RP's easier and you never know eventually those RP's could pay off bigtime.

Q: May I own more than one?
A: Sure. The more the merrier!

Q: Why was a free pet given to whatshisname? D: Nofair.
A: Actually, it is fair. Very fair. Cyzzane and Cypress bought the lineart all on their own, and they are allowed to do what they wish with it.

Q: Do we direct link?
A: Sure. Till your whimsical is an adult. Then they will be removed from our servers but I always keep several back ups - on and offline.

Q: Ew, dogs and cats are so overused. ):
A: Okay; have anything productive to say? Otherwise don't come to the thread. Sheesh.

Q: Can we affiliate?
A: Yeah, sure. PM the code and we'll get it up here ASAP, most likely though we'll be making a text link page with a small description. Links are gone through on a monthly basis and dead links removed.

Q: So, I own one, maybe I have a family. Can I make up where my home is?
A: Sure. Eventually I'll have maps and settings of the land to help you visualize exactly where they are living.

Q: I have a question that is not posted here. Where/who should I ask?
A: Posting in one of the threads is fine. You can also private message this account (Cyzzane). If you feel that you must you may PM Cyzzane or CypressTiger as well.

F.L.A.T.S.A.L.E.

Q: How much does it cost in a flatsale?
A: 75 gold for adults and 150 gold for babies that grow.

Q: Do you accept items?
A: Yup, as long at it's close to the value of the pet.

Q: Where should I send trades?
A: Please send them to this account (Cyzzane), unless otherwise specified.

Q: Can you put one on hold for me?
A: No. That would make everyone sad and defeat the purpose of having a sale.

Q: How long do we have until we pay you?
A: You will have a 24 hour period of time for the trade to be sent and confirmed.

Q: So, what goes on in a flatsale?
A: This will depend on the type of flatsale being held at the time. I like to hold different ones to give everyone a fair chance. I'll create a post in thread containing all the rules for a particular flatsale.

Q: Can I order one for my friend?
A:Yep. Just put their name in the owners bit in the post. However you can't order one for yourself and a friend in one flatsale.

Q: Can I order more than one pet in one post?
A: No.

Q: Can I order more than one in a flatsale?
A: No. No. Not even if the second one is for a friend. One pet per sale.

Q: I have a question that isn't here.
A: Post your question in the thread, or PM me. :3

A.U.C.T.I.O.N.S.

Q: What is the starting bid?
A: 100 gold, unless otherwise mentioned.

Q: Will there be an autobuy?
A: Maybe, maybe not. :3nod:

Q: What's the minimum increment?
A: 5 gold.

Q: Are items accepted?
A: Yep! See the Mene Pricing Guide for my values.

Q: What kind of items?
A: Contribution Items, V-Day Items, St.Pats Items, And that's alllll.

Q. What price guide do you use to value items?
A. The Mene Price Guide in the exchange forum, high price.

Q: I have a question not up here.
A: Great! Ask it in the thread or through private messages to this account (Cyzzane).

R.A.F.F.L.E.S. A.N.D. E.V.E.N.T.S.

Q: How much are raffle tickets usually?
A: Usually, they will be 5 gold each.

Q: Are there free raffles?
A: Yep! You can only get one free ticket in a free raffle unless otherwise specified.

Q: What do you use to get the winner?
A: We use the gaia randomizer in thread. Screenshots of the randomized number will be shown here.

Q: Are items accepted?
A: Unless otherwise specified, no.

Q: I have a question that isn't here.
A: Well, post it in the thread or PM it to me and it will get answered.

Q: What kind of events are there?
A: There are roleplay events, there are holiday events, there are trivia events, there are allllll kind of events! You'll just have to wait and see what they are when they come.

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:16 AM

H.I.S.T.O.R.Y.

Coming Soon.......

S.P.E.C.I.E.S
And it was noted that these 'little guys' truly indeed were very little.

E.V.E.R.K.Y.N.D
The most populous of the whimsicals. They are found almost everywhere and are the easiest to charm into your heart and hands.

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:18 AM

Coming Soon......

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:19 AM

Here is where we'll be posting about our discoveries and if we should happen to need to find some good homes for a few whimsicals that are in need of a helping hand.

F.L.A.T.S.A.L.E.S.

To be announced...

A.U.C.T.I.O.N.S.

To be announced...

R.A.F.F.L.E.S. A.N.D. E.V.E.N.T.S.

To be announced...

P.A.S.T. E.V.E.N.T.S.

05.07.06 - Auction Winner with 710g - Jitsumi1221
05.07.06 - Raffle Winners - Mahjra and Drache-Lehre

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:24 AM

The newest snapshots of the discoveries will be catalouged here.

Coming soon.....

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:26 AM

So you're interested to see if you can start a family of Whimsies for your own garden are you? Well then read on to find out what we know about how this process works!

W.H.E.N.
So she still has time to put on flatsales, auctions, contests and other activities, breeding will only happen occasionally. Sometime during every other month (rl events and problems pending), one slot will open for a pair of whimsies to breed and have a litter of their very own.

H.O.W.

Who gets this slot and how will vary each month, depending on the alignment of the planets, the tides with the position of the moon and what Cyzzane feels like doing at the time. It could be a contest, a raffle or even a nomination process! Really It could even be me picking a name from a hat, pinning a tail on something, or tossing darts with my eyes closed. There is no set rule about how I pick these couples.

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N.
Whimsies are able to have litters of between 1 and 4 babies. This will also depend on the breeds that you have. At this time there is no cross breeding allowed.

E.V.E.R.K.Y.N.D
Get between 2-4 babies.

Once the parents are announced, Cyzzane will create a post with a random number selection between these two amounts to see how many will be in that litter. The cost of breeding your whimsies will be 500 gold per baby that is born.
Once the babies are born, she will pm the parent's owners and they can decide what they would like to do with them.

What can you do with the babies?
Well you can keep them or you can give them away to friends.

They cannot be resold, auctioned off, or used in pet trades. However if you wish to raffle them off (for free), you can so long as you ask Cyzzane or Cypress first. We'll make a post somewhere and announce it here as well. Then you may continue to host it yourself. RP Events are the same.

R.U.L.E.S.

Whimsies must be in their adult stage to be able to breed.

Whimsies are only able to breed twice.

Winners of a breeding slot may not participate in the next two slot events.

People are not allowed to harrass the winners of a slot for one of their babies.

S
pecial whimsies (ie edited ones) are able to breed but their litters will be smaller. Only 1-2 babies and probably only one will inherit the rare traits if any.

P.A.S.T. L.I.T.T.E.R.S.

None as of yet.....

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:27 AM

Links and affliates are posted here. You may PM us a link but don't be offended if it doesn't go up right away. We like to watch the threads you guys send us that way we can let people know what you're about.

You may link to us using this code:

Code:

L.I.N.K.S.

Coming Soon.....

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:27 AM

[TBD]

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:28 AM

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:30 AM

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:33 AM

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 02:33 AM

A big huge thank you to everyone that made the thread and project possible. Leelakin for doing the wonderful lineart. Cypress for keeping things doing, Cyzzane for doing the graphics and thread organization.

All the wonderful people that have helped out and provided input along the way!

~Staff

A.N.G.E.L.S.
Leelakin - for drawing the wonderful lineart.

E.A.R.T.H.B.O.U.N.D.
None here. None Ever I hope.

D.E.M.O.N.S.
None here. None Ever I hope!

MaraciaNiAsa
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 03:09 AM

<3 *plants self in thread*

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 04:05 AM

*waves to the plant*

^^ Glad to see someone else here. I'll have the basic set up done tonight hopefully ^^

MaraciaNiAsa
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 04:17 AM

*Mara luffs your graphics work* I can draw, but not use graphic tools > <;; it's sad

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 04:43 AM

Aww thanks ^^ I'm much better at the graphics end of things than the actual drawing ^^

I love creating certs and stuff though. I'm working on some web pages for a friend of mine right now.

MaraciaNiAsa
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyzzane

Aww thanks ^^ I'm much better at the graphics end of things than the actual drawing ^^

I love creating certs and stuff though. I'm working on some web pages for a friend of mine right now.
lol We're polar opposites > > you can browse through my thread here in the forum too, you'll see. Well, good night for now and good luck with the shop! <3

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 04:54 AM

'Night

I've been browsing your shop for a while ^^ And I stalk quite a few of yours on gaia too.

MaraciaNiAsa
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyzzane

'Night

I've been browsing your shop for a while ^^ And I stalk quite a few of yours on gaia too.
Ehh... Mara's almost given up on gaia > > I'm still doing some art for a few shops, but yeah, that's about it. It's too much and I feel like one of the masses I guess you could say. It was alright for awhile, I dunno, maybe I'll get back into it, but I like how small and slow this site is. We're all like family! <3

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 05:48 AM

And thusly the thread is mostly set up!!

*tosses confetti*

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 05:54 AM

This looks really interesting, best of luck! <3

Cyzzane
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 07:43 AM

Thanks ^^

I'm sure that I'll have fun with it - I enjoy doing things like this.

Cyz