Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 06:02 AM

There's a blue moon right now. It sure it pretty.

Why is taking pictures of it so hard though.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 08:11 AM

*waits for nephie's good shot*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 09:13 AM

To blury and it's bloody cold out there.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-01-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
There's a blue moon right now. It sure it pretty.

Why is taking pictures of it so hard though.
The moon is actually partially transparent. If you don't believe so then you need to look more closely and notice that large spots on the moon are the same shade as the sky around it.

Also, a quality camera can show amazing zoomed in images of the moon on a clear day or night. How is this possible since the moon js supposed to be 238,000 miles away from earth. Looks a lot closer than that to me. But don't trust your own senses, believe those liars from NASA instead.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 11:19 AM

It is made of blue cheese

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-02-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

It is made of blue cheese
Anyone who says they know what the moon is made is full of bleu cheese.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-02-2018, 06:27 PM

Blue cheese totally grosses me out. That blue line of mold I just can't get past it and then there's the smell and the taste. My mother absolutely loves it. We could not be more opposite if we tried

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-03-2018, 02:07 AM

Quote:

Blue cheese totally grosses me out. That blue line of mold I just can't get past it and then there's the smell and the taste. My mother absolutely loves it. We could not be more opposite if we tried
Bleu cheese can certainly be pungent in both taste and smell. I've noticed that some brands are stronger than others. I find it's best served mixed half and half with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce for chicken wings.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 02:34 AM

all of the bule cheese dressing and or blue cheese dips for Mr. Wrong yay!
I would just prefer to eat things plain over that smell and taste for sure.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 04-03-2018, 06:33 AM

NEKOMIMI MODE.

Wait, we're NOT talking about the first Moon Phase OP?

(man, that OP was on cat drugs... pun not intended.)

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-03-2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmark View Post
NEKOMIMI MODE.

Would you like to engage in discussion about the first moon phase?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 08:57 PM

Engaging in discussion could be hazardous and or dangerous to your health

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 04-06-2018, 02:38 PM

But has anyone SEEN that OP?

Cat drugs, I tells you. Lots of cat drugs.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Cat drugs?

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 04-07-2018, 04:28 AM

Quote:

Cat drugs?
Yes. As in more cracked out than regular drugs.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-08-2018, 07:54 AM

Quote:

Engaging in discussion could be hazardous and or dangerous to your health
Well-la! Can't be having that.

---------- Post added 04-08-2018 at 01:03 AM ----------

You know, if you observe the moon in its half-moon phases, you'll notice that the light of the moon does shine in different directions during different times of the month. If the sun always sets in the west, and is supposedly shining on the moon from roughly the same angle during the moon's half phases, then how is it that the moon is half lit shining one direction during one part of the month while another half moon shines in the opposite direction later in the month?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 01:23 AM

I don't know mr. Wrong do you have an idea and or Theory?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmark View Post
NEKOMIMI MODE.

That's a cute anime. My sister Cosplay as I think ...Neko Hime is her name a while back.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 08:32 PM

oh, we need images, pictures and references

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 09:27 PM

It was this character.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....XL._SY445_.jpg

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 09:47 PM

oh, very cute. did she have the big bow, too?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-11-2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:

I don't know mr. Wrong do you have an idea and or Theory?
The answer is simple. The moon is self-illuminated. We were taught a false cosmology. All you have to do to realize that you have been lied to your entire life is to simply observe the moon and its phases.

If the sun is the sole source of the moon's light, then doesn't it stand to reason that when the moon is in the sky being illuminated by a sun that is setting in the west, shouldn't the direction of the sun's rays reflecting off of the moon always shine in one singular direction?

Many nights I have observed a half moon shining in one direction seemingly motionless even hours after the sun has set. If the moon is in motion orbiting the earth, then should not the light being reflected off of the moon change direction at some point?

If you hold a ball in one hand and a lit light bulb in the other, the light's reflection on that ball changes direction, brightness, and location of illumination when either hand holding the ball or light bulb move even to the slightest degree. Shouldn't this same effect also apply to the sun and moon?

---------- Post added 04-11-2018 at 01:24 AM ----------

If you really want to go crazy, try finding earth's curvature or water that curves.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 04-11-2018 at 08:16 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 10:05 AM

Yes she did. It was the hardest part of the outfit to get right and needed constant adjustments.

~

It was also a gift from our elder earth "brothers". - Reptilians, the Earth's first race to reach enlightenment.

I say "brothers" like that because they don't really have binary sex like we do and despite their large quarterback looks they often prefer female pronouns because of what it means to humans. That is the "fairer sex" being known for most for beauty.

Attractiveness is very important to them because for them symmetrical beauty is tied to strength of genes and correct growing from within the egg. As well as diet and a few other factors in youth.

Anyway, back when the pyramids were in working order the moon gave us free power. A lot of really old religions make comments on the moons "magical" powers of illumination. Sadly it's power got usurped by human tribal warfare and only high priestess were ever allowed to know details about the Reptilian technology behind the moon. -My lineage.

These women were seen with jealousy from their "strong men" leaders and many lies were told of them. From murderesses to whores and everything in between.

The Reptilians gave the moon to us as an apology when they realized we had consciousness, and that we weren't just more surface mammals for them to nom on. They've been slowly trying to get us caught up with their science/magic, but humans are very xenophobic outside their persevered tribes. It's been an extremely slow process. And will probably take another 500 years.

Sadly, all tribes leaders would rather control the moons power instead of share it. Some even out right reject the gift of peace it would bring because of who it was from and why they gave it to us. They say that Reptilians are all demons and the moon "magic" is for their "witches" who should naturally be destroyed for even learning from the evil baby eating demons. That the mistakes of the Reptilian ancestors can never be forgiven in-spite of most religions saying forgiveness is key.

Doesn't mean much coming from me, but I forgive them. I've been studying their stories since I was a kid exploring my uncles books in a study I wasn't allowed in. There has been so many misunderstandings between us. It's really very tragic.

Earth, and it's young race of humanity has been protected ever since we first showed signs of understanding of the greater god to a Reptilian not interested in eating us. Other races have had a hand in safeguarding us to the detriment of our older brothers. And a lot of bad blood between the rightful owners of this world has been sewn by outside races looking to protect us from them, when a majority of them abandoned their eating practices long ago.

Would you like to be told to never go on the surface of your own world because of a new kid in town that likes to fight with itself needs to grow up first? Prolly not. So because other non earth races butted in, Earth's two smartest species live in fear, ignorance and hatred of each other. Rather than working together.

Not all monkeys are good bananas, Not all snakes are bad eggs. If you ever see a Reptilian, don't be afraid and ask god to smite it like a butt-head. Tell it it's a pretty and clever girl and maybe share a cookie or some booze with it. They love sweets like we do. :) And music too.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:31 PM

First question I know I know the answer because I know I ask Jelly once before and she told me but I can't remember. How many characters in one post before you stop learning Goldie's for each character? Second not really a question just a comment, wow you guys posted a wall of text! Third the response to mr. Wrong, I have actually seen the curvature of water in a lake seriously. I don't believe the Earth is flat. Because if it is flat why hasn't someone falling off do we have guardrails or what? I'm not trying to be facetious I'm serious. All these conspiracy theories and we haven't been to the moon the Earth is flat and everything else is kind of weirding me out.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:58 PM

Right! There would SO be daredevils trying to jump off a flat earth. XD

I can't remember how many characters post cap is for earning gold. *ponders* perhaps it says in the help/feedback section.

I'll try and find out.