hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-31-2018, 08:50 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

post your New Years wishes and/or resolutions for 2019

May all your wishes come true!

Last edited by hummy; 12-31-2018 at 08:56 PM..

Yamka Jaden
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 01-01-2019, 12:14 AM

Happy New Year! I'm hoping to actively loose weight this year, will see how that goes.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2019, 03:10 AM

Happy New Year! I hope I'll be able to find a job I like and do well in and win the lottery. And of course the safety and health of me and my friends and family.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Happy new year! This year I'm hoping to continue my jujustu classes and continue working on my mental health.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2019, 02:31 PM

Happy 2019
this year I am hoping to get more organized.
just a little at a time instead of feeling overwhelmed.
and I am going to TRY and not worry about the world!

best wishes for all of us for a happy, healthy and keeping our resolutions New Year!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-06-2019, 02:44 AM

1) Focus on my career & studies: continue studying front-end development, transition to full-stack, finish at least 1 project for my portfolio, apply for internships
2) Save money: eat out less, continue trimming my wardrobe down to fit 1/2 styles, manage my time at work efficiently so I can always hit 29 hours a week
3) Spend less time on unproductive hobbies and more time on the creative/productive ones. This one is tricky because it's hard to classify exactly why it can be beneficial to spend some time on social media, reddit, and Mene. I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of my time, so if I'm on reddit I want to make sure I'm actively browsing topics that can inspire or educate me. Same with Mene, instead of just wasting a whole evening on dress-up, I'd rather engage in conversation and build relationships.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-06-2019, 04:02 AM

I like your new years goals

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-06-2019, 04:11 AM

Thanks humm. You make #3 easy for me.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-06-2019, 07:40 AM

It's a little late, but happy new year everyone!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-06-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Thanks humm. You make #3 easy for me.

anything you need

---------- Post added 01-06-2019 at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino View Post
It's a little late, but happy new year everyone!

Alexandrus Gambino: so nice to see you and happy new year to you and yours!

Last edited by hummy; 01-06-2019 at 03:20 PM..

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-09-2019, 04:28 PM

Keep my healthy relationship going
Learn to love myself and to not let people take advantage of me

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-10-2019, 01:22 AM

Daisy, I love those! All the best to you in the New Year!!

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM

As always humz, I wish the best to you too!
I wish you the best 2019 possible.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-10-2019, 11:00 AM

2019 needs to be the year in which we all band together for one purpose. And that purpose is to put an end to bad music.

Together, we can end the sound of suck.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 01-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Here's my resolution!

As context, I play this video game (Final Fantasy XIV). I'm pretty bland IRL and don't do much to control even my bed hair but in this game I dress up and I've gone through a couple of make-overs in the years that I've played (kind of like a fish gets a white stripe if stressed).

This year I broke away from traditional hair color (black, brown, blonde) and went for a seafoam green to remind myself to be more like water from this year onward and to be more at peace with things I don't need to control. Yes, beyond things I can't control, my goal is to reduce how much I feel compelled to control or otherwise influence everything under the sun that I can reach.

And I added this bright-colored tattoo on my character's face to represent my motivation mask for this year. Let it remind everyone I look at (including that gal in the mirror) that there are things I want to do. I just finished my undergrad and I want to make sure to find a new something to fill that space in my life. You know, that space you put your effort into even though it's tough and that space that you look back on after the fact and think: "Yep I'm proud of that."

Just two things for the new year. I think having a visual reminder will make it easier for me to remember the resolution and why I wanted it.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-13-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumeBott View Post
Here's my resolution!

As context, I play this video game (Final Fantasy XIV). I'm pretty bland IRL and don't do much to control even my bed hair but in this game I dress up and I've gone through a couple of make-overs in the years that I've played (kind of like a fish gets a white stripe if stressed).

This year I broke away from traditional hair color (black, brown, blonde) and went for a seafoam green to remind myself to be more like water from this year onward and to be more at peace with things I don't need to control. Yes, beyond things I can't control, my goal is to reduce how much I feel compelled to control or otherwise influence everything under the sun that I can reach.

And I added this bright-colored tattoo on my character's face to represent my motivation mask for this year. Let it remind everyone I look at (including that gal in the mirror) that there are things I want to do. I just finished my undergrad and I want to make sure to find a new something to fill that space in my life. You know, that space you put your effort into even though it's tough and that space that you look back on after the fact and think: "Yep I'm proud of that."

Just two things for the new year. I think having a visual reminder will make it easier for me to remember the resolution and why I wanted it.
You can do it! Be like water!

And watch some Bruce Lee interviews while you're at it. That guy had life figured out lol

Cemetery
Mene Penpal

Old 01-15-2019, 01:57 AM

I know I'm uber late! But, Happy (late) new year everyone!
I just want to watch more horror movies and anime, become a little more friendlier to others, win the rl lottery so I can get my family out of poverty and put myself through school so I can help others as a therapist.. that's about it, really. I know it's not a lot but, it's enough for me!

SatiricalQueen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-23-2019, 10:00 PM

I probably hopped into this quite a bit late buuuut, my biggest goal this year is to do more art. And hopefully improve more.

Also, Hi @hummy !

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-26-2019, 04:50 PM

I wish everyone the best in their New Years Resolutions! I don't have many this year... just to keep on trying to keep my health in check. But some of the stuff I ignored is catching up with me, and now it's just trying to do what I can do to keep what I have left.

Also I am hoping and trying to get a job through a program that will work with me and help me with some of my health issues.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2019, 05:47 AM

good luck macsen!
also, so nice to see you!

---------- Post added 02-16-2019 at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatiricalQueen View Post
I probably hopped into this quite a bit late buuuut, my biggest goal this year is to do more art. And hopefully improve more.

Also, Hi @hummy !

I would love to see some of your artsu!
it's so nice to see you again SatiricalQueen:!

---------- Post added 02-16-2019 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemetery View Post
I know I'm uber late! But, Happy (late) new year everyone!
I just want to watch more horror movies and anime, become a little more friendlier to others, win the rl lottery so I can get my family out of poverty and put myself through school so I can help others as a therapist.. that's about it, really. I know it's not a lot but, it's enough for me!

Cemetery: I watched a good movie called 'keep watching'
good luck with your goals, they are helpful ones <3