Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 01-06-2008, 01:06 AM

• Year: 2121. The future.

The future is rather grim. the world has been in nothing but chaos. Every child is unprotected by their family. every family is contantly looseing a loved one, How, You may be asking..

Vampire attacks.

The only people who are safe from these attacks are the Paldians and holy magical beings. They reside in a fortress protected by the magical beings feild.

If you are un pure, You die before you can even reach the door.. If you are pure.. You may enter.

Every person on the chaotic world who was found to be pure was brought to this place where they've been trained to emiliante the vampires and unholy ones.

In this world, You must watch you're own back. Or no one else will.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
    This may become quite gorey, weak stomachs or people who feel uncomfrotable by it may not join.
    This is also a Pg13 Rp... Romance is allowed TO AN EXTENT.
    You can post a profile or just do it the old fashioned way and explain who you are, how old and what you look like.
    Long term roleplayers are needed.
    Must be semi literate.
    I am sometimes not on all the time, So if i see someone of good value, i may make them incharge of booting those who break the rules out.
    Playing as two characters is allowed.
    No mary sueing. >>

goku1337

Old 01-08-2008, 08:26 PM

Stands in a corner ready to attack with his sword on his back and a itchy trigger finger with his twin guns at his sides. he says "Come any one i dare you just come and attack me" He shows his Vampire teeth to all that was watching then leans up against a wall but only to find that it was wet and he said with a grin "What is this place any ways it sayd kill or be killed why isnt any one attacking me is it that im to scary for all of you weak little Humans?" Grabing his Sword from his back and cutting his hand to make the blood come pooring out on to the Grouund "this should attract something other then you little weak Humans."

Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 01-09-2008, 04:50 AM

• She'd laid in her bed rather calmly, starring at the ceiling. Her soft short blonde hued hair sprawled out behind her head as the blue hued eyes sent a rather calming vibration.

She was a small girl, when ever she stood up she'd be around 5"8.. she was small compared to her giant palidain of a brother. Unlike him though, she resided in the fortress. She was the one they called for when ever they needed a healer.. after all, she was good at healing, cleansing and even binding wounds so they don't bleed. She did not wear heavy armor like most. due to her frame build she wore a Celtic cloaked light purple robe, the hood she always had up to seem... like an angel i suppose.

• He wore the heavy chainmail armor every other palidain his age, but unlike most he was the tallest comapired to everyone else.. even to his sister he was tall.

He looked like you're everyday street kid if you saw him in the fortress, but when he's out hunting. he's dressed with a holy sense of apperance, Every part of his body was covered in blessed chainmail. even his sword was blessed. He stood around six feet and seven inches tall.[ brain died after this. I'll update when i can think more.]