⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

Old 12-28-2007, 12:45 PM

:Welcome:
-Please read the rules at the top of page 2 before proceeding-
[Updates]
Consider this my rough draft, better details and updates to come

[Intro]
Before you lies the grand Battle Grounds of our glorious mother land Menewsha. Here, may all ties of war or rivalries of any sort be forgotten and all to be treated equally as enemies.
This is a land of training and of sport, the looming wraith of Death does not lurk here nor the raging tyrant of effect. Literally speaking any death that occurs here shall be undone and any effect laid about another shall reverse as soon as one leaves this land. Thusly these grounds are perfect for training or just for the rip snorting fun of a good old fashioned death match without the ghastly risk of one's own life. Any desire to end the life of another permanently will have to be done with the permission of the other and one of the Battle Ground Staff or myself. A true Death Match can only be arranged in such a manor.

=Table of Contents=
Post 1: Updates, Introduction and Table of Contents
Post 2: Rules and Guidelines
Pose 3: Staff Members, Assistants and Regulars
Post 4: The Layout [arenas and Inn]
Post 5: Memorable Battles

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 12:48 PM

-Rules-

Fallow the RP TOB's

PM Seraphim of victories for the sake of record

Treat the staff and all members with respect

more in depth rules coming soon

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 12:50 PM

-Big Wigs-
Owner: Seraphim
Co-Owner:
Mascot: Neko Neko Kitty
Manager: Gabriel

-Security Force-
Head of Security:
Mr. 1: [Wanted]
Mr. 2: [Wanted]
Mr. 3: [Wanted]
Mr. 4: [Wanted]
Mr. 5: [Wanted]

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 12:51 PM

[No Pictures currently Available]
the scenery is basically non existence as the land lays in a bairn desert void of life baring only the sun and sky above and burning sand below.
Currently we have only one Arena, a large stone square a football fields length and width [100 yard by 100 yards]
More will come soon

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 01:04 PM

Reserved

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2007, 07:37 AM

And so it was that the Battle Grounds of Mother Mene finally came to be. so humble it was now, just a foot ball field sized square stone arena and a small twelve roomed Inn in the middle of nowhere.
Seraphim stood at the arena and laid in the final square lsab right in the center. Laying his palm flat upon it, hebreathed it and focused his energy. breathing out, a great wave of will surged intothe arena, laying forth the command of ever life, so any fallen within this square would be vanished out and into the inn, alive and as well as his magic could make them. Stnading, Seraphim dusted off his pants and looked around
"Well, looks like I'm all done, nothing left to do but wait for some patrons"

Seraphim
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2007, 10:15 AM

Seraphim strode out of the arena and sat down with a sigh on its edge. his feet a good couple feet from the ground. He looked up at the blazing blue sky of the desert land and sighed a bit
"Sure hope someone finds this place, it is a bit middle of nowhere, but it hd to be to keep the rest of Mene safe, in case things get out of hand....wait....why am I talking to myself?" looking around to see if anyone heard his crazy monologue, he decided to simply think form now on