sex
-race
pic

the - ones are rquired

dakku
angelic
male
elf

you can start off in any world or place and the rp can be as random as u want u can have wind on ur hands and have a tv head and visit Tokyo in an 1hours

-wakes up in haven not know how he got here or why all that he could remember was his family dieing-
"where am i" he spoke with a faint voice
-as a shining man came closer to him he noticed that he was god or was he-
"your not the one i want to talk to"
-he ran and jumped from a cloud and sudenly he was flying-

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-01-2008, 03:40 AM

Maybe you should use spell check on your first post? ^o^;;

dakku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2008, 12:23 AM

idk i type fast and i dont look so that might be y XD

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-02-2008, 06:41 AM

-damion
-wizard5424
-demonic all the way!
-male
-hidden demon
-none of the pic yet.

-gets up in teh firey place many call hell. [peopel are suffering, screams are herd, he mnaged to outwit the devil and will not be toruted, and included is free to roam around, but tragically can never get into heaven.-
"three, two, one" he counts down as he sees the clock run out of time. A blood-boiling scream scream came out, and he quickly turned it off. "again i say i wake up in this place". He saw a figure, still blurry from his sleepy eyes, come closer. "about time you woke up" said his wife."why get up, nothign to do around here anyway". He got up, and walked around with his wife for a while, she soon depearted. "you're just so exciting" his wife said in an obviously fake tone. "Alright, im leaving, see you whenevr" they di not care if they saw one anotehr, but rather left it to chance. "HOw did i get here, if i only had one more chance" he saw a magical ring that was indeed a portal. It showd hius misdeeds. He fell, through a push, of which he saw not who it was. He ended up on a place, he;llish too, but better. HE toook him seconds top realize he was back pon earth. his dark halo was gone, and his horns were reduced to mere bumps, unnoticable, put you could feel them in his skin. he was renewed.

DONE FOR THE DAY!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-02-2008, 07:27 PM

name: Renu Cross
user: Blacksheep poet
a or d: A demon trapped as a ghost on earth...
sex: Female
race: Cat girl
pic:

Renu walked down the streets of some city or other... going litterally through people as they could never know she was there... It is her curse after all, to not be able to touch a living soul again.

"What to do, what to do..." she mummbled to herself. She looked up and saw a young man on the ledge of a building about to jump with people around the building, waiting for him to die. "Pathetic... they don't care if we wastes his life or not..." she yelled as she entered the crowd to the landing area for the man. "They all just have a thirst for blood and nothing more! It's just a show to them..." She then saw the man jump and fall to the ground, splattering his, now dead, body over the pavement. "When he jumped," she said to herself as she walked away "No one said stop..."

-Poisonous Candy-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2008, 09:21 PM

-name: Cantarella Rialto
user: -Poisonous Candy-
-a or d: Demon
sex: Female
race: Vampire
Pic: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2..._Dreamer-1.jpg

Cantarella's silken black hair fell over her shoulders as the wind blew behind her. "It seems the wind's against me tonight..." She jumped from a dizzying height and landed with ease, standing and walking off.

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-02-2008, 09:53 PM

*story that i continue on from the previous post*

Damien knew not how he got there, nor why he was sent there. "Everything is so new, so fresh" damien stated as he peered around. the fire and cave world he knew was gone, he clothes, tatered as they were, fixe dthemselves, and he blend in. he wlked around, no one was suffereing, and he felt at ease, something he never felt in hell. What amazed him most was not that he was there, was that there were clocks above all teh people he saw. Little did he know they were amazingly deadful. He saw someones clock running down, three two one, zero. But, he knew not what it meant. And in the blink of an eye, this human being was shot. He soon figured out what the clocks were for. He ran from tewh scene, bumpg into a young girl, about his age. "Excuse me" she said, but she looked up only ot see him leave

-Poisonous Candy-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 PM

♪♫ Cantarella's thirst grew and she soon found her feed, a young girl, with golden blond locks. She led her to an alley and grabbed her, feeding off her blood as it ebbed into her cold veins. "Ah...Wonderful." She grinned and licked her lips, dropping the now lifeless body and walking off. ♪♫

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 02:57 AM

*continug once agian from the last post*

as she looked up seeinfg him turn the corner, she knew she had ot follow him, as if they were destined for some greta adventure. BACK TO DAMIEN who was currently running, heard a loud pitch winning, and saw that he was irresistaby drawn to this sound. HE little lost control and ended up in a vacant fierld with, as he could tell, there was no one around them. HE looked upon a great light, that came to the ground, and only go tbritter. HE felt forcved to cover his eyes, until he saw a flash of light, and then the light was dimmed. There was a single man, not to big, and not so grand. Her started talking ot him, little did he know it was GOD. It somehow came up in the covnersation. "WHY DID YOU SEND ME HERE?!?!" "WHY DO I SEE DEATH CLOCKS" all answers that adly, were not going ot be answrered. THE man he was talking to glew, and in a flash of light, he was gone. Damien heard something, panting as it was. He turned in a sharp manner that left the girl following hiom dazed. "Who are you, and why did you follow me?!" he demanded.

TO BE CONTINUED

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 04:08 AM

Name: Kishi
User:belleia
a or d:angelic
Sex: Female
Race:Elf; controls water andlight or either one
Pic:[/b]

-Poisonous Candy-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2008, 08:54 AM

CanCan's violet eyes scanned around the area "Hm. This is strange, I feel more good in the world...The sun is rising." She quickly withdrew to a large manor, going down to the basement and laying in a coffin, and sleeping.

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2008, 01:30 AM

(((off of the last post)))

Damien watched as hands slid aroun the corner and grabbed a grip. Out stepped a girl, both tired from teh run, and amazed by the most fantastic site that she had juist witnessesd. I i i am "Nataie M." she studdered to say, continuing " I am NAtalie Millman, but more importanly," she paused "who are or what are you" she left the end fly in a way that sounded that she regreted what she ha just said.

Damien looked at teh girl for a second, she looked sort of fat, especially when compared to the otyher girls that she had been around, each of which, where weird in their own way. Sh eqwas a short girl, not much taller then five feet, if that much at all, and her clothes were ragged. she wore jeans, always, an in colors that looked as if a child drew them. She had no artistic abilities, at all.

((( this post was mainly to describe the girl)))

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2008, 03:31 AM

(((i don't hink i shoudl have ot say this, but i sadly odo, off of last post)))

HE took all this in stride.

((okay i have to go, but ill continue on when i get back!))

(((i'm back, and conintinuing on)))

he took it all in stride, not caring that she was there, or of what she had seen. He did not know if she saw, or if hshe did, he didn't know if she understood it. "You may have guessed, dependign on what you saw, thta i am not humanly" he concluded. "I AM A DEMON". HE saw a look of utter oddity in Natalie's eyes. "YEs, and i can see when peopel die". "Until you inturupted me, i was asking GOd why he sent me here, but thanks to you i fear i'll never know. He concluded.

-Poisonous Candy-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2008, 04:58 AM

Night crept onto the sky again, awakening the daughter of the darkness. "Mmmnn...I will have to feed again." She rose out of her mahogany coffin, a fine crafted coffin, made by her grandfather. The young girl had an idea how she looked, but she never was sure, because of the fact she could no longer see herself in the mirror. She had read countless books on what she was, and she knew she had no chance of redemption since she had feasted on the blood of a human. She walked into the brisk refreshing night and took a lungful of air. "What a lovely night, I can see more stars then usual." She walked along, needing to lure innocents into her grasp to gain her fill. "Ah, there we go." She spotted a young man down on his luck and she walked over, offering him help if he would only follow. He followed blindly and was greeted with her elongated fangs buried into the soft flesh of his neck. She pulled away once his heart stopped and she grinned, dropping his corpse and licking her lips, walking away.

rareultra

Old 01-04-2008, 11:40 AM

-fang
-16 (true age 16000)
-demonic
-male
-vampire
-comming soon

Fang was being chewed out by th demon leader again as he usually was the main demon never liked him "oh my god shut up!!!" he yelled at the demon clearly making him angry. "im sorry but you talk too much!!"

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-04-2008, 04:39 PM

-name- Nikki
-age- 18
user Nina
-a or d- a
sex female
-race- Angel girl.
pic-

-Poisonous Candy-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2008, 08:30 PM

Cantarella wandered around with no real purpose until she felt she was being followed. "I know your there...now come out." Two high ranking demons came out, a high ranking Succubus and obviously her partner in crime, an Incubus.

The succubus spoke "Cantarella, your taking OUR kills, and the demon lord isn't so happy that you've accomplished nothing."

The Incubus cut in "So get your act together or we'll be forced to take action."

Cantarella grinned "What are you gonna do...Pleasure me to death? I'm already dead. I'm a vampire, I answer to no demon." and with that she turned and walked off, seething.

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2008, 03:30 AM

((( its from teh same story as the lasyt post, but instd it shows someone who will later enterwtwine with teh story)))

Lillyut, a girl, young with age but wisdom surmounting any other, was secretly watching odwn on the whole thing, from where else then besides heaven. She descended, and was teh key behind the whole stroy, but no one would to know. She was up there, hoping to catch teh means of her plan unfolding, but she was shocked to see that instead of this loner, she saw this man. What was she to do, she pndered, she wanted excitment, but knew not how to come about getting it.

(((once agian, ill wait to continue)))

Ivan522
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 10:33 PM

-name Ivan temnota
-age 17
userIvan522
-a or d d
sex male
-race Fallen Angel
pic

Ivan stood atop a tall building in Tokyo. His emotion seemed as cold as stone as he gazed upon the city. "This place I hate to say I was raised here people glorify it,praise it as if it were some sort of 'Paradise' It's no more of a city then New York or Dallas, I'd rather be there then here. He sat lightly putting his bum against the cold cement the building seemed to be comprised of. I hate this city, he took a look at his left hand as a tear streamed down his cheek, he removed a promise ring. " Never Again..." he muttered as he swung his arm hurdling the ring deep into the city.

wizard5424
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-07-2008, 12:41 AM

(((ah dude, continued off of the last postie!)))

Lillyut had figured it out, she was going ot make it look like Damien had hurt Naatalie, or better, Lillyut was goign to make it looke likwe Damien raped her. Then she coudl at least watch the suffereign of the many puppets in her story. BUt she coudl not do it just yet, it woudl be a stranger molestign Natalie, she needed to find a way to make the maximum pain for both of the two. SHe had a plan, and htought it up quick, she had nothign lef to do now, but observe nd wait for the right time to enact her fiendlishly devil plan.

(((i'm tired, i need to contiue on later.)))

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-07-2008, 12:51 PM

((I'll be on soon.))

dakku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-10-2008, 09:00 PM

-wonders around the town with no clue of where he is-
hey look a demonic person is that iven

screams "IVEN"

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2008, 12:10 AM

Waking up kishi leans over and looks at the world below her." I guess it's time to get up" Standing up she goes over to her full body mirrior. Saying a spell she snaps her fingers. Light fills the area for a moment. When it clears you no longer see the elf kishi but the human. She still had her powers it was just now she looked human.
She looks down and sees an empty alley. She closes her eyes and concentrates. She turns into a ball of light and speeds down to the alley. Coming to a stop she transforms back into her human form. " I hope no one saw me" Unknown to her is that someone did. She walks out of the alley and enters a bussy street. " Today is a day of relaxation and meeting people so why do i feel like something bad is gonna happen?"