Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2008, 10:22 PM

Shekil was happy that he made someone happy, and while his smile wasn't as big as he first entered, it was more of a smile. But the sadness in Kat's voice mede him feel sorry, "What is it?... Did I say something wrong?"

[We could, since she didn't show herself for 3 weeks XP]
[We could just copy and paste what as already happened XD]

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-31-2008, 10:48 PM

[[Alrighty I'll get working on it ^^ I'll repost to let you guy know when it's done ^^

Edit: oh btw, you think it's ok to dump the submissions that came before us? Some of them never ended up posting...]]

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 11:41 PM

Katyasha shock her head a little, "No I'm ok I just got mad at my boyfriend not to long ago. He was cheating on me."

Kat drank the water down fast and placed the glass on the table.

"I just left him for a few hour to get some stuff and when I returned he was lip locking with another girl." she growled a bit, "That no to timing son of ....."

She grabbed the glass and threw it to a nearby wall, as it shattered into many piece. Kat fell a bit better but a bit embarrassed as well.

"Sorry I'll pay for that."

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-31-2008, 11:59 PM

Alright guys! I am now up and running! I don't think I'm allowed to copy and paste all of our entries over to the new thread so I just put a link up on the thread. So! We are moving to here!!! Please start rp-ing there from now on. Alisania if you do return, I left you as the owner of the cafe ^^ Just pop in and take over whenever you want. I'll keep up the admin work for you :3