Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:02 AM

The Shadowy Council
Uhm... So, I have an RP. I hung out in the Mr. Mayor's V-Day thread and I thought it was cool. So, I'm making my very own shadowy corner of Menewsha from which to plot evil, monitor the events of the world, orchestrate grand designs, and eat babies.

THEME:

The theme. I don't really have a theme, but I'm thinking generic shadowy council stuff. We have a secret lair, we probably control many of the events going on in Menewsha. I'm thinking kind of like the Stone Cutters of the Simpsons, or the Freemasons, but with magic powers and kind of sinister.
And I will ask that no one comes in saying "Ooh! I find u sercet layer! Not secert ne moar!"
That's not cool. I'll have to kill your character to protect the secret.

Rules:

Uhm... god mode-ing should be limited. I know it kicks ass, and sometimes you get invested in a character, but the nature of an RP requires that there's very little of this. If you want your character to rule everything and always win, you should write a story, like I do.

Magic is acceptable.

Humor is acceptable, but I'm thinking this is mainly a serious-ish RP. Like this is maybe a dramatic comedy, not a comedy.

I want characters to actually die. I've never really done an RP, so I don't know what's going to come up, but if your character gets into a death match, cam we allow them to die sometimes? I don't mind you creating a new character, but if you get beheaded, please do die.

That said, I reserve the right to execute people if they really piss me off. For instance, if you break the rules, I'll probably kill your character and if you break the rules again, I'll probably kill your character and discourage other people from acknowledging your posts.

Obey the TOS.

Be respectful. It's cool to be a villain, or an evil person, or whatever, but there's no rule saying you can't break character long enough to not be a douche. Let's not allow a game of make believe to hurt someone's feelings, okay?

Cursing is okay with me, but it won't necessarily be for other people, and it isn't necessary, so let's not like like Damn-Hell-Ass Kings.

I'm okay with violence, so be warned that there may be gore. I really don't know yet.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:07 AM

Hierarchy of the Shadowy Council(regulars/prominent characters):
Allucard
Wordstreamer
Californiaswimmergirl

In Memoriam(Dead Characters, possibly with links to their exploits):

The Pit of Eternal Torture, Pain, Depression, and Other Generally Unbearable Things(banned):

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:10 AM

The Shadowy Council

Allucard: Allucard is a very fitting member of the Shadowy Council. Details about her are almost as mysterious as the council itself. She is a known shapeshifter, making even her race and gender impossible to be sure of. She is a leading member of the Council, possibly it's founder, though the origins of the Council are impossible to know for sure. Her motivations are uncertain. At times she shows concern for the innocent, however she is a known eater of babies. This contradiction is interesting, as she claims not to abide contradiction. She allegedly possesses unparalleled power, however with her short temper, it is strange that she should show the restraint she does. This leads some to suspect this supposed strength is a bluff to keep dangerous elements in line. She refuses to express her ultimate goals, and has apparently little guidance for the Council, leading some to believe she is really a novice, playing with a powerful council she doesn't really understand. Some have predicted catastrophe for her rule of the council, but some are convinced of her wisdom and power. Only time will tell the fate of Allucard, and her followers.

Also, she usually wears her Cloak of Healing. This is probably because it makes a handy cover sometimes while trying to blend into to a crowd, and because it has healing properties.

Post 9 (this page): Madeline

Post 12: Amber / Pheonix (goes by either)

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:11 AM

Reserved.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:12 AM

Reserved.

Again.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:12 AM

Reserved, for the last time.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 03:20 AM

Hi!

Ooo first post! :shock: :o :shock: :D

This looks cool/awesome!

I'm totally/definitely joining!

Good Luck! :D

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:27 AM

Awesome! New member!
So, uh... *stands on a nifty looking platform, watching the Californian girl, and waiting for others to arrive.*

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 03-05-2008, 03:40 AM

My second RP EVAR. Hopefully I'll be more active in here. :D

Character: Madeline. (Why not? XD) Second only to Allucard, she allegedly has great powers. She's got a strange sense of humor and frequently wears dark colors--corsets, boots, and everything. And she always wears a top hat. (Some have insinuated that there's something romantic and squishy between she and Allucard. They may or may not be correct. :shock:)

Edit: Is not a known baby-eater.

Edit No. 2: Is flirtatious.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:54 AM

*Sees that Madeline has arrived, smiles, but then quickly erases the expression of joy, feeling it's not appropriate for the mysterious leader of a shadowy council*

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 03:56 AM

-gifts Allucard with a characteristic half-smile as she finishes climbing onto the platform, then turns to look at Californiagirl-

Hello. You're interested in joining us?

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:01 AM

Yes, she... expressed an interest, in joining. Which you already said.
But, I thought it sounded better when I said it.
*looks sternly at Madeline, but it's a forced stern-ness, to keep up appearances*

I'm the leader.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 04:08 AM

I know. -has NO desire to take over leadership someday while wooing Allucard with her feminine wiles- ;) I just thought that I'd mention it; maybe let her get to know me.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:14 AM

That's good. I, er, approve of it. So, yes, tell us about yourself, new-person.
*feels she doesn't sound authoritative enough*
I command you.
*wonders if that was too authoritative*
Please.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 04:19 AM

-crosses arms, smile growing back-

Allu, no one's going to overthrow you yet; you don't have to intimidate the new ones.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:21 AM

Oh thank lack-of-god!
I'm so bad at it.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 04:30 AM

I know. -touches arm lightly before walking around-

So, this is the new lair? It's nice looking.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:33 AM

Yeah. I like it.
*admires dramatic architecture*
There's even a pit of Eternal Torment and Whatnot.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 04:40 AM

Pretty. -lurks on the edge, hoping to coax Allu closer- Is there anyone down there yet?

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:43 AM

*cautiously approaches the pit*
Uh, yeah. That's how I can tell it's all Tormenty. I threw them in there, and they screamed a lot, and then they kind of disappeared. So I can't be sure it's really eternal, but it might be.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 04:49 AM

Huh. Maybe we should check it out a bit more? I mean, it's rather false advertising if you don't KNOW that it's eternal.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:54 AM

I assumed. I mean, it looks really deep, so I guess that makes me think it's eternal.
I'm sure I had logic for that.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 04:58 AM

-replies in a consoling way- You normally do. -smiles uneasily for a moment; grabs Allu by the shoulder-

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 04:59 AM

*looks at Madeline with wide eyes*
What? Why did you grab my shoulder?

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 03-05-2008, 05:01 AM

-steps back, pulling you with her, as she turns away from the pit-

Because I didn't want you falling over.