Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-20-2012, 12:47 AM

Liztress and Yan Yan
Take Over the World in a Weekend!

They say that you can't take over the entire world in a weekend. But Yan Yan and I intend to prove those naysayers wrong. You might wonder how we plan to do it, right? Well, you'll have to wait and see. If we told you, then we'd have to force you to watch nonstop videos of Justin Bieber singing. Or if you happen to be a fan of his, then we will make sure to do something horrible. Like feed you a whole bunch of spicy food and not let you drink anything to quench the heat. Ah, heck with it... Just keep an eye here to see our fail-proof plans.

Table of Contents:

-> Intent to Take Over the World
Journey to the Secret Headquarters
Saturday Entry 001
Saturday Entry 002
Saturday Entry 003
Saturday Entry 004
Saturday Entry 005
Saturday Entry 006
Saturday Entry 007
Saturday Entry 008
Saturday Entry 009
Saturday Entry 010
Sunday Entry 001
Sunday Entry 002
Sunday Entry 003
Sunday Entry 004
Sunday Entry 005
Sunday Entry 006
Sunday entry 007
Sunday Entry 008
Sunday Entry 009
Sunday Entry 010
Journey Back Home

Last edited by Liztress; 05-25-2012 at 11:06 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:21 AM

Journey to the Secret Headquarters

Both Yan Yan and I felt the best time to travel to our secret headquarters was to leave under the cover of night. We left the house at roughly 9pm Friday in our very nondescript vehicle. WWE Superstar John Cena was very kind to loan it to us. The trip to the secret headquarters had been delayed by a stop at Yan Yan's favorite restaurant, Hooters. I figured that we might want to stock up on plenty of chicken wings since world domination can make you quite hungry. Of course, I had some trouble in talking Yan Yan out of bringing the waitress with us. Only when I learned that she was more than willing to do all the cooking did I decide to humor him. Let us hope that doesn't prove to be a mistake.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-20-2012 at 06:07 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:22 AM

Saturday Entry 001

We had finally made it to our Secret Headquarters! We were very lucky that the car we stole, er... borrowed from John Cena was super fast. What is normally a 37 hour trip turned into a 7 hour drive. Who knew traffic in Cali was so bad? Once we arrived at our destination, it became apparent that Yan Yan had neglected to inform the residents that we were on our way. Having Ms. Hooters, as we call her, there distracted a Mr. Heffner enough to let us slip by. It didn't take long before I had laid out our plans to take over the world for Saturday.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-22-2012 at 02:09 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:23 AM

Saturday Entry 002

In our moderately lit planning room, Yan Yan and I glanced over the blueprints for the Wayne Manor. We knew that Mr. Wayne had plenty of things to aid in our plans. Yan Yan had suggested that we pose as beggars hoping to get a bit to eat but I knew the best thing to do was don our favorite superhero costumes and pose as SuperYan and Sailor Panty Raider. The conflict that ensued led to a battle of wits. We invited a few of the gals into the room and had them quiz us on a variety of topics. It was a great thing that Yan Yan was distracted by all the bewbs in the room as he was beating me at the quiz. Until they got pored with asking questions and turned the battle of wits into a pillow fight.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-22-2012 at 02:55 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:25 AM

Saturday Entry 003

In the process of getting dressed, our clothes got mixed up with that of some Las Vegas showgirls. Both Yan Yan and I realized that perhaps the Playboy Mansion's costume room was a bad place to turn into our Secret Planning Room. We had to make due with what we had in that closet. While Yan Yan decked himself out as Elvis, both Ms. Hooters and I had a blast getting into our smexy showgirl outfits. It was only after Yan Yan began to bang on the dressing room door that we realized how long we were taking. We were all set to infiltrate the Wayne manor!

Last edited by Liztress; 05-23-2012 at 01:21 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:26 AM

Saturday Entry 004

Instead of taking Cena's car, Yan Yan suggested that we take a helicopter. I knew that this might not turn out well as I am deathly afraid of heights and Yan Yan intended to navigate. But the pilot had assured me that all would be well. That he knew where he was going. That he had invested in the best GPS system one could find. Looking back on that now, I have to say that it might not have been wise to trust either of them. The first landing we made was not Gotham City as we thought we were going. Rather, it was Tokyo. It would seem that Yan Yan reprogrammed the GPS to make a slight detour. But why?

Last edited by Liztress; 05-23-2012 at 01:42 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Saturday Entry 005

We had only been in Japan for fifteen minutes before we found out that our pilot ditched us. Ms. Hooters offered to track him down for us but dern it! We needed to get to Gotham City before it was too late. Agreeing that if we didn't find him within the hour then I was to pilot the helicopter, we began our hunt. We searched high and we searched low for him. Wherever the man was, he was hidden well. That hour turned into two, then three. Had it not been for the grumbling of all our stomachs, we would have searched all night. We took a break to eat some rather pretty bento boxes.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-23-2012 at 05:55 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:29 AM

Saturday Entry 006

After a nice and filling meal, we headed back to the airport. I was set to pilot the helicopter for the very first time. We rushed to the spot where we had last saw the helicopter. But it was gone! Come to find out that the pilot was inside it the whole time. At this time, Ms. Hooters felt the need to tell us that she was staying in Tokyo as she got hired to star in some obscure film. Yan Yan was saddened by this news until his eyes spied three lovely "angels" making their way towards a pink Victoria's Secret helicopter. He darted off and jumped into the arms of the blonde, exclaiming "Bewbs!!" She was totally hooked on his cuteness, as were the others, and gladly let us hitch a ride with them to Gotham.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-24-2012 at 01:20 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:30 AM

Saturday Entry 007

We made it! The 'angels' were so nice to help us out in making it this far. All that was left to do was find the Wayne Mayor and knock Bruce Wayne out. Our friends didn't know where it was though they knew "how hot Brucie is." I shook my head at how nauseating they were in fawning over him and poor Yan Yan had to cover his ears so he could get sick of them. Yan Yan came up with a smart idea and distracted the 'angels' by saying that Bruce Wayne was right behind them. And they fell for it! We ran off into the dark city in hopes for finding a police officer or homeless bum who could point the way.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-25-2012 at 02:30 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Saturday Entry 008

The streets were frightening as we made our way past loitering thugs. Not even Yan Yan's cuteness could make it less scary. The sound of laughter filled the air around us and Yan Yan clung to me. "Mistah J, looky what we got here!" A feminine voice giggled. A woman dressed in a red and black harlequin outfit flipped her way towards us as a man with greenish hair strutted along. "Hey, dollface... What's that in your arms?" She asked. My mouth opened but the fright I had kept the words from forming. Yan Yan glanced at her and then just pounced on her. "Bewbs!"

Last edited by Liztress; 05-25-2012 at 02:45 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Saturday Entry 009

While that action startled the woman, it seemed to infuriate the man. He pulled out a gun and just as he went to shoot at us... A large black shadow swooped down and knocked the gun from the man's hand. It turned out that we were being saved by the very person we intended to knock out cold and loot from: Batman! I watched in awe as the two men went toe-to-toe, one taunting the other with words. Yan Yan had not noticed the fight nor had the woman now cooing at him and calling him "Sweets." The fight had lasted about ten minutes before Batman had sent the man scrambling away. Before I could thank him, Batman made the remark that he knew why we came and that we would be arrested if we didn't leave. And we could take Harley Quinn with us.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-25-2012 at 10:42 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Saturday Entry 010

We couldn't deny the fact that Batman is almost as scary as the thugs who were going to attack us. The woman, Harley Quinn, was all excited to come with us. I wasn't sure that I wanted her to be with us but Yan Yan wanted to have all the bewbs he could fondle. So we took her with us in her (now) ex-love Mistah J's sleek car. It was thanks to her cunning ways that we managed to get a nice room in an underwater hotel. The room offered a great view and really set the mood for our back-up plans to take over the world. Harley Quinn suggested that we try our luck taking it over by poisoning the mayors of all major cities. Both Yan Yan and I didn't want to do that so we all agreed to spend all day tomorrow building a business and taking over via money and not technology or force.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-25-2012 at 11:05 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:31 AM

Sunday Entry 001

After a rather yummy breakfast, we decided to try my idea first. It took about ten minutes to build the lemonade stand and twice as long to get Harley to buy some lemonade from the store. We made sure to hide the containers so that people would think it was homemade. Yan Yan was left in charge of collecting the money while I poured the drinks. Harley was tasked with "making fresh lemonade," or running off to the store to buy more. Things were going good and we had made nearly two hundred dollars before one of customers, who happened to be the security guard of the store, informed our other customers of our "false advertisement." As quickly as the money came in, it left us. It was time to try something else.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-26-2012 at 04:33 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:32 AM

Sunday Entry 002

After bribing the grocery store officer to not call the cops, Harley suggested we join the nearby circus and paint people's faces. The clowns were more than happy to offer some quick lessons and their face paint for a small fee of 40% of our profits. We agreed, figuring that with the large number of kids alone at the circus that we could easily make a trillion dollars. Things went well until an irate parent marched her way over to our humble station and demanded to know who drew the frightening art on her son's face. Not seeing the boy's face, I explained how Yan Yan was young and just love drawing bewbs on everyone's face. The mother yanked her son in front of her and remarked about how those "bewbs" were hideous. Harley giggled at us before telling the mom to scram or she was going to give the woman a realistic-looking bruise on her face. Sadly, we were kicked out of the circus and Harley was sent to Arkham Asylum.

Last edited by Liztress; 05-26-2012 at 07:10 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:33 AM

Sunday Entry 003

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:35 AM

Sunday Entry 004

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:36 AM

Sunday Entry 005

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Sunday Entry 006

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Sunday Entry 007

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:37 AM

Sunday Entry 008

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:38 AM

Sunday Entry 009

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:38 AM

Sunday Entry 010

Top Secret

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-20-2012, 01:39 AM

Journey Back Home

Top Secret

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 05-21-2012, 04:16 AM

Holy cow, a smexy car and a smexy lady!

Do you know what kind of car that is, by chance? o3o

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-21-2012, 11:21 AM

All I know about it is that it is custom made. John Cena's Incenerator | Episodes | Dream Machines | Syfy

From the episode summary, it's called the Incenerator and I guess is technically a Corvette. =O

I tried to get Cena to come with us but Yan Yan felt threatened by the lack of bewbs on him.