emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2011, 10:14 PM

hmn will do, was just wondering if we were going to have everyone on bourd... give me a few days to set it up? i need to find a few things online for it ^^

Chryssta
Forgotten Member of society

Old 04-01-2011, 07:43 PM

Sorry for the delay in the reply to seekers. But between packing and moving, I haven't had a whole lot of time to focus on reading the back pages to the RP. Now that I'm in Ohio, I'll have a chance to look at it.

As an update:

Friday night - concert

Saturday - Apartment hunting, bank hunting, and anything else needed to do.

Sunday - more job searching

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2011, 03:18 AM

just because i think someone needs to say it "welcome to life"

Chryssta
Forgotten Member of society

Old 04-03-2011, 05:10 PM

Yeah, it's missed me apparently... I dunno why...

Okay, so Sunday isn't turning into a job hunting day... Friday was the concert though. And Saturday we did find a place, and we have an appointment to talk with the building superintendent person thing... We had criteria that needed to be met in order to consider any options for apartments. Such as that every other apartment demanded the kitty to be declawed, and since that's such an evil thing to do... And the kitty has been through enough torment anyway, what with only having 3 legs...

So yeah, got two weeks to find a job and hopefully have an income for the incredibly cheap apartment we found.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2011, 02:16 AM

wow i actually know where your coming from. and good luck

----------

hey all i finally got that rp set up. let me know what you think and what i might need to change. the link for it is below

by the way ill have the rest of it set up tomorrow.

INSANITY

diamond_archemedes
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 04:16 AM

Looks good to me. Sorry I poofed for so long there... But anyway, I've read the story and I have an idea I'll have to bounce off you before I build the character. I'll take a closer look into the profiles already made and whatnot when I have a moment. It sounds awesome though! :XD