Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 04-09-2010, 04:20 AM

Haha, I love ya guys. I'm interested to see what role Whisper's character plays in the RP. =3 Whoot for Marathons! -has never seen Dawson's Creek-

Azu-nyan
I am hiding in your closet...

Old 04-09-2010, 04:28 AM

Aw I love you too! *tackleglomps*
And you haven't seen Dawson's Creek??!! It's only one of the greatest teen dramas ever!! Haha well it's much better than something like The OC (although I have watched that too ^^''))
I don't know, it's probably a girl thing (You are a boy, right??!!! *blushie*)

Sorry I'm so excited and rambling! ^^''

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 04:43 AM

-chuckles- xDD I'm actually a girl, but so many of my friends call me a guy it doesn't really matter. =x; To me anyway.. I'm a bit of an odd one.

xDD Actually I don't ever watch a lot of t.v.. o.o;; If I do I watch.. hm... Anime (a given), Supernatural, Charmed, Dr. Who, The Big Bang Theory, Heroes, and um... maybe a few others that I can't think of right now...

Uh oh~! Vampire-Werewolf Drama at 12 o'clock~! xDD

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 04:51 AM

Hehe, just thought I would ask, seeing as you have a boy avatar (right?? O_O) I come from Gaia and it's a lot easier to tell boy avatars apart from girl avatars XD
*grin* I'm just a crazy one, so don't mind me ><

Yay for Supernatural! XD I am watching season 4 (bought it the other week- so good) and I'm really in love in Castiel- so sexy o_o XDD and I think I might download season 5 because I really want to watch it!

And I was considering making Rose into a total snob against werewolves, but I thought I would leave it for now XD drama is fun, especially like this XDD

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 05:01 AM

xD Yeah my avatar is a boy... for now. xD I got bored with it being a girl. I came from Gaia too so welcome to mene~! xDD Also y'gotta love the crazy folk. (well you don't have to, but I do~!)

xD I catch random bits here and there of Supernatural... I don't think I've ever watched any season all the way through.. but that seems to be my tradition as to how I end up seeing t.v. shows. All out of order and disjointed. =x

Haha, yay for not-real-life drama!! xDDD

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 05:07 AM

Well I was really over Gaia and then I saw the thing on Facebook (Gaia Online for Adults) so I checked it out and here I am! Woot! ^^ been on here for a few months and I really love it ^^ plus I love meeting awesome people like you, violet! *cuddleattack* XDD

I wish Nova was online :( but I'm still having fun- I think I am really going to enjoy playing Rose XD
Oh! and did Whisper send in her profile? I wanna read it ^^

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 05:33 AM

-blinks- Oh yeah! Whisper did send her profile, I told her that she could post it in the Profile thread.. -tilts head curiously- I think that might be why I forgot to put her character's name up on the list... I didn't see the profile in the thread. xD;;

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 05:42 AM

Yeah I think she's gone offline now :( I was wondering why it wasn't posted up!

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 06:00 AM

Sorry! I got distracted by collegehumor.com =o

I'm on it! *superman flies out of the room* and i looooove Heroes! And Big Bang Theory :squee: i dont watch tv that much anymore though....

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 06:01 AM

xD Welcome back Whispertome~! Collegehumor is the shizz!! <.<;;

xD; I think I'm going to be going to bed soon... u_u;; It's 1am where I'm at..

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 06:02 AM

same here. im being kidnapped by friends tomorrow for lunch, so have to get up early =.= but i will post my charrie and be on tomorrow night to post mah Sheridan!

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 06:13 AM

Yay! aw goodnight then! I did post some more! *rubs hands together evilly*
Plus I added in some history about Rose and her family ^^ whee I've got some cool ideas!

And your character sounds so cool!! O_O so excited! XD

Last edited by Azu-nyan; 04-09-2010 at 06:17 AM..

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 06:18 AM

Im going to post before i pass out (have to catch up on the rp though, it just FLEW out the window ;D)

nooooooooooooooooooos! D: I was two paragraphs in and forgot about the server save :gonk: now its ALLL GOONEEE! *reposts the stupid thing*

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 04-09-2010 at 06:31 AM..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 06:35 AM

Aw *pets* sorry about that hun XP

But ooh I'm excited to read your first post! XD

*patiently waiting for whisper to post* XDD

----------

And I love Violet's editing on the first page ^^ nicely done

Last edited by Azu-nyan; 04-09-2010 at 06:39 AM..

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 06:42 AM

Have a quick question Azu! If I'm a rogue, but not a marked one, I can associate with you guys, right? ;D

nvm =o

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 04-09-2010 at 06:47 AM..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 06:47 AM

Hm I assume so, well considering in your description you said he does associate with the councils, plus I know /I/ want to interact with your character!! ^^

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 06:51 AM

exactly ^-^ I posted and good night! Thanks for pulling me into this one :3

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 07:37 AM

No worries- I knew you would like it ^^ I'm glad to finally be able to roleplay with you too!:glomp:

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM

Thanks Azu~!

xD I'm so excited that everyone's posting here! And with such interesting characters too~!

<.<; My posts are going to get a ton longer if I start posting for Eden, my other character.. which I really want to do!

----------

Oh!! Also, I forgot to mention this.. I've been on spring break all week and I'm going back to school next Monday so I'm not sure I can post as frequently as I have been. xD; But I know I definitely can't stay up as late anymore.

I will stay active in my own RP! T_T I just won't be on when Azu-nyan is, and I might not be able to post as frequently as I do right now.

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 PM

My gosh, everyone stays up so late! I just can't do it. lol.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 PM

xD I'm a Night Owl at heart, but when I have to be up in the morning I usually go to sleep between 9-11... <.<; er... not meaning to make a reference there.. oopsie~!

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 PM

:3 You're incorrigible, Vio. Yeah, I am a night owl at heart and lately I havent needed to do anything in the wee hours of the morn :D

Azu-nyan

Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 AM

T_T aw well that sucks~ but does that mean you're graduating soon???
Hehe I graduated when I was 16 ^^

And wow!! So much has happened! *shakes fist* damn living in australia and my sleepiness! XDD But so much awesome-ness! Hehe, I'm so excited to post again! XD
And new characters!! ^^

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-10-2010, 01:34 AM

xD Yeah I am actually graduating May 30th.. but I have to get the grade in my government class up ...cause if i fail that I don't graduate. That would be baaad. D=

xD I would have graduated early, but my school makes it very hard to do that... <.<; How could I have graduated early when I'm failing a class currently? I got lazy within a year. xD;;; -puffy cheeks- Incorrigible I am!!

Azu-nyan

Old 04-10-2010, 01:40 AM

Hehe I wanted you to ask if I was a super genius! XDD No it's just Australian school systems (I don't know if you know how they work) our year goes from January to December and everyone usually graduates when they're 17, but my birthday is in December so we graduated in November and I was still 16!! Such a little baby.. ><

*cheek pinch* I definitely don't think you should be incorrigible when you go back to school ! Because they wouldn't be good if you couldn't graduate!

And I was wondering about powers for Rose, do you think it would be alright if she had speed, the ability to heal quickly and to be able to sense people/vampires and such??
>< Or is that no god-mod-y???? *gonk*

Okay maybe I will just give her speed and the ability to sense people and other species

Last edited by Azu-nyan; 04-10-2010 at 02:12 AM..