Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-19-2014, 08:11 PM

Many of the units would be customized to fit the pilots though, which would mean to be accurate, the simulations would have to be programmed to reflect that lol. That is what he meant, since the others do not trust her, they might not be to keen on her going in on simulations that would reflect at the moment what their units are or are not capable of handling. Even if it is just simulation based at this point. It would give her a look into the units functionality and such. I guess it would depend more on the individual pilots thoughts.

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-19-2014, 08:51 PM

Aaah okay xP, well, she'll get that info one way or another, it's vital to her personality lol aaaand introducing doctor owens.. I'll throw his picture up shortly,

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-19-2014, 10:46 PM

Alright lol, I shall go check it out~

---------- Post added 05-19-2014 at 03:53 PM ----------

o.o one thing I am not to sure about is him not being able to deal with medical stuff. He has had medical training as one of his fields, so if push came to shove he is qualified to handle such things. He would be I guess on some level working alongside the doctor, though his primary focus would be on the technology side of things. He would be more of the "assistant" in this case concerning medical. Like if something did happen, he would be able and qualified to assist him in surgery or in other cases, though this Owen guy would be in charge their still. So I guess in some way he would have to work with the doctor for that hmm... Lol, nevermind, just me ranting XD ignore me over here.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-19-2014 at 10:54 PM..

HC-Gal

Old 05-19-2014, 11:55 PM

I'm sure the Land Shark has a qualified doctor/medic with more skill than Diego xP it'd be a fool move not to have at least one decent medic available on a mobile fortress. But I dont doubt Diego would be of use to that person.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 12:09 AM

Not really...in the field, they would not be dealing with the time or the equipment to handle anything majorly serious. He would be able to deal with things if they came up. For anything major, they would have to be transported to a more grounded base, with the equipment and such needed for anything big. Which would probably be where they would station Owen if he is part of the team.

---------- Post added 05-19-2014 at 05:15 PM ----------

Gaaaahhhh so small x.x.

My mind kind of..was weird there lol, sorry.

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 12:16 AM

Nope, Owen stays where he is most of the time, he has to keep an eye on the other labcoats in R&D so they don't screw up, but he is important to Ambrosia's background xD so he'll be needed sooner or later, (btw you've been inspiring the ideas I've been having, so you can only blame yourself! *snerk*). But anyway, a medic should still be available on the Land Shark, it's a mobile base, with many people on board, including the pilots and none other than the head of C.R.O.N.O.S, so it'd be silly not to have some-one competent in medicine on hand. We just haven't made a character out of whoever their doctor is yet, so for now they're an unnamed npc xD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 12:33 AM

>.> hmm....suure, blame me XD just playin.

Hmm, I guess it depends in the end on how BIG do we want the shark to be? Is it a literal fully equipped base? In that case it would be rather huge...I see it sticking out to much in the field if it is towering, and it would be slower the more weight added onto it. So if it gets ambushed or something, it would kind of be stuck. I'm thinking of it more of a big tank, it has a few weapons of its own, but it is composed mostly of the front where it is actually driven, and a computer area. Maybe the mini hanger in the back where the mechs are.

If it is an actual base, it would have to have a lab area, a computer area, at least a mini functioning clinic...plus somewhere for them to cook and eat, a bathroom potentially and possibly more.

I just don't see it as to practical in the field, which is why I think they would have established a more "home base" kind of area, and the Land Shark is more of a base in the field, but it would not be fully equipped to be a long term standing base on its own.

If that makes sense .

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 12:46 AM

Mm well yeah does make sense, I guess I figured they would need more space for the spare engineers that would help with any necessary repairs of the Mark 3's. Though since the pilots are usually also versed in repairing their own machines those numbers could be cut in half, plus I'm sure Shirley and Diego would put some elbow grease into it. I still think some-one among them would be a more well-trained medic, their bunks in the Land Shark would have to double up as patient cots if they medic doesn't have a work area of their own.

The engineers would probably also operate the guns if an attack on the Shark occurred xD but if they had a down-field sight on the operating area of the Squadron they could probably also co-ordinate long-range fire with that bigass gun on the top.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 12:52 AM

XD lol such a complicated subject to think about o.o...

Either way, even if there is a medic station or not, we can both agree it would not be able to be fully equipped as a medical station. Due to sanitary requirements, as well as equipment and still the trouble of space. I can agree on having some one there to sew em up if need be, but as to anything big there would still need to be a home base of sorts?

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 01:09 AM

Yeah I can agree with that much. I just couldn't see something carrying that many people not having a decent field medic on standby, is all lol

---------- Post added 05-20-2014 at 02:13 AM ----------

Ah! I figured out who in my head I was basing Shirley off xD

If you've seen FMA: Brotherhood, her personality is more or less similar to Sheska/Sciezka from that, the book nerd with the photographic memory xD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 01:15 AM

Ok, I can make a doctor then..got a person I have been wanting to use

Annnnd,

I love FMA, it is one of my favorite anime lol.

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 01:18 AM

<3 awesome lol so then you understand who I meant xD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 01:22 AM

Yes I do lol, she was hillarious.

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 02:16 AM

I assume that key is her start-up key for the unit?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 02:34 AM

Ya, I kind of figured they would not just poof on XD. Unless their the mark 4 with the interface...even then, I think it would be more logical to have a key or something.

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 02:35 AM

Sensible enough :3 just making sure anyway xD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 02:37 AM

XD Kind of like turn the key and flip the switches to start it up.

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 04:40 AM

Oh god I think I had too much fun writing that post, forgive me XD

Question though; is Yamato the one who started the Mark 4 project or is he carrying on his father's work?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 04:44 AM

I think his father would have envisioned the idea, but he is the one actually giving it life.

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 04:51 AM

Alrighty then, :3

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 04:53 AM

XD I can imagine the doctor and Diego being fine in that post but everyone else standing there like O.O

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 05:04 AM

LOL I can hear some of the dropping their tools while they stand there gape-mouthed, and the Doc just casually reaches to the closest one, closes their jaw manually then pats them on the head.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-20-2014, 05:06 AM

XD lol poor mechanics, their just there for the labor x.x

HC-Gal

Old 05-20-2014, 05:09 AM

XD dey gonna earn that money around her! *Godzilla roar*

Anyway, I must scoot off for now, take care dear :3

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...