AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2016, 01:05 AM

Hello, I'm am considerably new when it comes to drawing art and practice definitely has helped me out in that area. With your permission, I would like to try drawing your Menewsha avatar. Of course, you will be entirely credited for your character and I will be posting to you in private messages if you do not want the art to be shared publicly. Because Menewsha characters belong to Menewsha these drawings are non-profit and simply for fun. (If drawing Menewsha characters are against the rules please inform me of such. I looked over most art rules but it did not mention anything about drawing characters for people.)
Also keep in mind that I am a beginner so my art won't be professional. Thank you, and I welcome any drawing challenges.~

Just a basic profile to fill out requests--
Username:
Reference: Your avatar or another you want drawn (please link)
Style: Bust or Full
Perfence: Landscape or portrait
Color: shaded(black and white), color pencil, watercolor, or marker
Background/other: (flowers or skeletons, I'll do my best.)
Enclosed: (do you want the picture only sent privately or would you like to have it set up in the Lovely Gallery?)

~Lovely Gallery~
A special thank you to MelshCutie for letting me use their avatar:

Last edited by AzuraX; 06-27-2016 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: So i don't spam the forum with images

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2016, 01:37 AM

*swooshes in the thread* Ooooooh a new art thread. If you want to draw for future displays/preferences you can use my avatar :3.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 06-24-2016, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeIshCutie View Post
*swooshes in the thread* Ooooooh a new art thread. If you want to draw for future displays/preferences you can use my avatar :3.
Thank you so much for letting me use your character. The image will be up shortly so I made sure to quote you so you can see it too. ^.^ I hope you like it, and feel free to critique my drawings. Criticism helps me develop my skills more. ~