Penpal

Old 10-19-2009, 04:30 AM

-Flails and Flops Over-
I love your thread, it's amazing!
Good Luck! :heart:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-30-2009, 03:04 AM

@ IRKEN; Thank you for the compliment. <3 I love your rose theme, it makes me want some roses. :3! I actually got red roses from my mother a long while ago but they died. ;;

You do!? I really want one of those suckers, they're pretty neat. xDD Because I know I don't have a computer at hand 24/7 and I especially don't have a laptop, so that's a good invention they created. <3

2.5 GPA? Are you like a B average or C average student? I'm about a B and occassionally I get A's. xD Right now I have a A, B+, B.

I think you have to get at least 2 A's? or 3 B's? to move up your GPA. My mom had to do that--get straight A's to move her GPA to 3.0 so she can get her associates when she graduates again. ^^ It's tough keeping your academics steady. So, I'll root for ya! (:

Amish people? o_o; Amish people for me, I think they just dominate the country and middle of nowhere country sides. rofl I think most of them still don't like towns or cities but they'll travel to them. FEREAL?! YOU NEVER SAW A AMISH?? XD They ride their buggies with their horses all the time in the summer here and are out racking their fields with those old tools. @ A @;

So sports cars is the thing there? lol I like sports cars but they're a death trap for winter and rainy seasons. You have to put weights or bags of cat litter in the trunk if you do drive through that kind of weather. Especially Mustangs--my mom had to do that when all we owned was her silver/black mustang. Scarryy... x.x;

lmfao you slacker! XD jkjk naw, you need a break once in a while. <3

@ ClockRe; don'tcha go hurtin' yourself! >: (inu I'm latee...) :rofl: Sry for the late reply! I've just been sticking to the main forums/threads. XP

And thank you very, very much Clock! ^^

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-15-2009, 02:49 AM

@ Miro ~ I FOUND YOUR THREAD MUAHAHAHAHA XDDD

Also, I said people were into sports, not sports cars. Though I think a lot of people like those all over the place. Haha. Yeah, Pittsburgh's a big sports town, people are are INSANE for football (Steelers) and hockey (Penguins).

Like, insane. Reallly insane. Anyone I know that's from out-of-state that witnesses it for the first time is like "WTFFF O__O; " it's pretty great. Haha.

As for grades, I think my GPA is messed up a little bit because I'm still finishing a class from last semester. Well, last spring. It's gonna be a high A, so I'm not too worried.
Hopefully my classes go well this semester, I don't wanna be like just under the cut, that'd suck so horribly. ;o;

LOL, and I forgot what else I was gonna say. xD;

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-27-2009, 08:26 AM

OMG, YAY! XDD Now I was the one late ...replying like wth. >___>;;

Oh, I thought you meant sports cars. haha, sry! D: My mind went somewhere else when I read that, I guess. Pfff...sports. I don't care much for football except the takling and the helmets. lol Hockey seems like dangerous fun but I never got into it. My family are all Green Bay Packers fans, though.

A high A? Dude, you're so straight edge. xDD Lmao jkjk but that's really good, I congradulate you. :3
I know you don't need it, however, I'ma do it anyways. :yumeh2:

Same here. T # T; I'm getting a teacher next semester that doesn't know how to teach worth shiiiiznite.

Thats okay it'll come back to you somedayyy. 83

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-01-2009, 05:43 AM

Haha, I usually don't get such good grades, but that class was actually pretty easy.

I really need to get finished with things, the semester is almost over! D: I still need to get in all the make-up work for Japanese Year 3, and then get the studying/test taken for my Asian Art class, and write papers for my Japanese Lit and Aspects of Japanese Language classes. We've got a research paper and final take home exam (which will prolly be a mini-paper) due at the end of the semester. And another paper for the Lit. one. Uggh. *dies under a stack of work* And I've been doing like, NOTHING. >___< Well, I did go home for Thanksgiving break, and worked, so after working at the grocery store for 6 hrs, and for the fact I'm not used to all that standing anymore, it's really tiring and I don't want to do anything anymore. x.x

And I've just been kinda feeling bleh recently, but I really need to get on top of my work. I'm going to try and get up tomorrow and do work. Unlike today, I slept in till 1:30pm and basically missed my classes. They're at 1 & 2pm, and I didn't feel like rushing down there for the second one. Ugh.

So, how've you been? :3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-05-2010, 10:32 PM

I LIVE ONCE AGAIN FROM THE GRAVE... lmao xD </333

Pfft ~ Those classes were easy too. Well...math in general is a pain in the ass but no one has found the cure for that. o.o;;

Oiii! What semester are you on? I'm on my second one right now. Oh my! xD You're really going for it. I hope you don't snap from all the hard work you're doing. What kind of research paper did you have to do? LOLLL I believe you! You've been working cha butt to the bone! ; A ;

Awww well at least you got to go home despite working afterwards. > . >; That's just a lil depressing. STANDING for 6hrs?! I can't even stand standing for 2hrs in a mall with all that walking... At least you'll get endurance when you get a permanent job that you have to stand like that for longer periods of time??? XD Iunno how to make that sound better. lol

Sheesh, I think you need awarded for all that. I swear it. ):<

Ah, nothing much. Just school and taking care of my pets. I haven't really done anything new. My friend Erika moved to Ohio to live with her husbands parents and him. My other friend Megan is busy with school and I'm talking to her more lately because she gets bored during class. She has school 6hrs straight in one day.

Uhm..we have a SNOW STORM!!!! D: And that's about it. :ninja: Once Spring and Summer get here, I might get out more. xDD AND YOU need a vacation. Do you still get Spring Break at least with everything that you're doing?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-10-2011, 07:28 AM

*REVIVING* Finally after a year or whatever, I have completed in updating my Quest thread. xD;;
All the posts are filled out and I decided to use big font this time instead of having tiny font. > w >;

Anywho, I'm taking a break now.
Yay for organization!