(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-08-2007, 02:12 PM

Alright I've accepted. <3

woo for roocee and already finishing up getting a quest item! XD

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-08-2007, 02:14 PM

*does the happy dance*

Everyone here is just so awesome. No wonder I'm liking it here so much. I do have to say that this new site layout on my computer here at work just doesn't thrill me. I don't have the proper screen resolution and I'm not permitted to change it. It's being such a pain now.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:18 PM

>.> I don't like the white back ground or that the signatures is right below the posts of what you write. because then i get confused and don;t see the line and then I'm reading the sig going wtf that isn't on topic at all! D: oh, its the signature. :P

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-08-2007, 02:21 PM

Yes, I agree with that and it's even harder to see people's typing posts here at work.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM

I miss the boxes that kept everything contained too. </3

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-08-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roocee
*does the happy dance*

Everyone here is just so awesome. No wonder I'm liking it here so much. I do have to say that this new site layout on my computer here at work just doesn't thrill me. I don't have the proper screen resolution and I'm not permitted to change it. It's being such a pain now.
I'm having the same issue. If I was back at my usual desk I may be able to fiddle with it, but I'm stuck up front. XP Everything is all squished and looks funny.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-08-2007, 02:47 PM

OH no kidding. It's just awful to have to scroll to read everything people type.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-08-2007, 03:40 PM

Yeah, and for some reason the icons on my dashboard go down vertically. So everything gets pushed down the page really far. >.<

zumbie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2007, 03:44 PM

Good luck with that that stuff.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-08-2007, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfflur
Yeah, and for some reason the icons on my dashboard go down vertically. So everything gets pushed down the page really far. >.<
Mine too Shadow. I just had to file something with the Court (I work in a lawfirm) electronically so it prompted me to change my screen resolution so I had to change it. Now it's better coming here...YAY. My dashboard is vertical as well. Wonder if it's an IE thing. It wasn't like that last night at home on firefox.

Thanks zumbie.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-08-2007, 06:46 PM

Roocee Rue!! Good luck to you! Hope your day is going well :)

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-08-2007, 06:52 PM

Hiya J-Kat. It would have been much better if I would have gotten the day off. I come in to find out that the owner decided he wasn't coming in today!!! Not one thing on the calendar and all Courts are closed....ugh. Oh well, learned a couple things today which was good.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-08-2007, 06:54 PM

Yea, we didn't get the day off either and it is very slow since the banks are closed. I could have used some extra sleep today. Oh well, might as well get paid to sit and not do much.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-08-2007, 06:57 PM

Boy that's the truth. It's rather boring though but hey, beats being swamped like I have been.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-08-2007, 07:01 PM

Yea that's true. We've been very busy lately and with the end of the year coming, I welcome the break.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Ugh...don't remind me of the upcoming holidays. I don't know how I will make it through this year but I will keep my head up.

magikjaz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz

Old 10-08-2007, 09:06 PM

*peeks head in*

good luck on your questing Rue

*huggles*

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-08-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Mine too Shadow. I just had to file something with the Court (I work in a lawfirm) electronically so it prompted me to change my screen resolution so I had to change it. Now it's better coming here...YAY. My dashboard is vertical as well. Wonder if it's an IE thing. It wasn't like that last night at home on firefox.

Thanks zumbie.
I don't think so. Cause I have IE at home and everything looks as it should. I think work computers are just retarded or something. XP

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 10-08-2007, 11:49 PM

Good luck. ^__^

TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 10-09-2007, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks zumbie.
I don't think so. Cause I have IE at home and everything looks as it should. I think work computers are just retarded or something. XP
Yeah, I'm at home now and use IE for my mule here and it's just fine. Ugh, work computers *rolls eyes*

Thanks Jazzy and twizted.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-09-2007, 07:40 AM

I have IE 6 and it looks horrible :(

Just thought I'd say hi before bed! Hope your quest is going well :)

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-09-2007, 01:11 PM

I'm just plugging away at gold earning. I think that right now my main focus is going to be the Halloween event since it's getting close. Then I will start sending my gold to my mule (TrueLight) so I don't spend.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-09-2007, 02:13 PM

:lol: Your definatly doing a better job than me Roocee. I keep spending my gold on CIs I want. ^^;

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-09-2007, 02:27 PM

I've had to do that the last two months because the money situation here. I did donate for the slippers because I luff them and didn't want to spend the gold.

Tabula rasa
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-09-2007, 02:37 PM

Hello there Roocee ^^
Good luck with your quest.
Yours ish very similar to mine .. but i use my main for that quest. :)