Skrae
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Skrae Send a message via Yahoo to Skrae

Old 04-28-2008, 06:31 PM

<3

it's ok, I'm kinda busy at work. My coworker talks on her phone the entire time she's here though, so I often consider hiding it...

>_>;;

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 07:06 PM

Erin the moron does anything else then her job, well she tries anyways and then complains when things are backed up and she is "overwhelmed" with work. :roll: Although this week so far, claims have been unbelievably light so it's not terrible.

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-28-2008, 07:09 PM

I'm on here and Gaia, but I do have my boss' permission to surf the net when I want as long as I get my work done.

Sounds like she has trouble prioritizing...

Reiko
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Reiko Send a message via MSN to Reiko Send a message via Yahoo to Reiko

Old 04-28-2008, 07:48 PM

I have classes, so my thread is obviously gonna go quiet.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 PM

Reiko, do you have a quest thread? If so, I shall strive to drop by and randomly post in there.

So nice to have you guys on here as well now. What about the rest of IA...do you think they would convert?

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 PM

-nods-

But that's why you have me~!

I'll keep it busy during the day when you're in class if I cna!

Reiko
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Reiko Send a message via MSN to Reiko Send a message via Yahoo to Reiko

Old 04-28-2008, 08:15 PM

I think the only person we could get to convert is Pixie. Maybe Dreamer, too.

The guild is pretty much dead. For shaaaaaaaame.

And no, I have no quest thread. I'm not particularly motivated because I don't know what anything looks like on. Bought a skirt and some sneakers I don't care for already.

I guess I could just have a "quest" for hairpins, those seem pretty safe. I guess I just want my avatar to look vaguely like the doodle in my signature.

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 08:16 PM

Oh, and naturally Skrae changed her hair right after I drew her. XP

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM

Well, it still looks like the hair, but I'm sorry reko-neko~!

I could try to convert Loki, but I don't know if he'd go for it.

And please, keep Mene Kaze-free?

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 08:27 PM

I don't think he'd go for it, either. This site is a bit... girly.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 08:29 PM

*nods head* No Kaze for sure. Mene is ready for him, nor do I think it will ever be ready for him. *shudders*

Loki would be a nice addition, perhaps Psiko, or is he not around anymore?

Mene's eyes are royally pissing me off. Hate how they look! Gah!

Reiko, there should be a dream avi maker...it allows you to see the clothes on your avatar. I'll try to find out where it is.

Side note for Mene on posting, becareful of the double posting, the MODs around here can get pretty damn picky, so watch your butts with it. ^^

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-28-2008, 08:33 PM

I noticed that, but I'm not sure how it happened!
-gonkface-

And I'll see about Loki, and maybe I can get my boy to join here too...I finally got him and his roomie both on Gaia. XD

Psiko would be fun!

I would really like cat-ish eyes like on Gaia. I think they'd look quite nice, but to me, these eyes are just fine.

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 08:34 PM

I looked it up.. something you have to download. When I tried it, it didn't work. ^^;

I can ask Psiko, but I don't know how enthusiastic he'll be.

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-28-2008, 08:40 PM

Eh, is true.

I suppose we could just mention it in the guild and see if anyone's interested?

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 08:49 PM

Sure, why don't you make a thread?

Though, honestly, I don't know how long I'll stick around this site myself. ^^;

I prefer toying with the idea of revamping the website and adding a discussion board or something.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 09:09 PM

Not sure the IA will ever be what it once was. The former glory of itself considering so many key players are missing. *sigh* Would be awesome to see some of the same people here.

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 09:11 PM

We couldn't pay Aerion enough to come here... I highly doubt assim would show. Shin, Anela, Tenny, QA, and other "followers" or friends of those former members are highly unlikely.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 09:18 PM

Haven't talked to assim in the longest time. Hope he is doing all right. *shrugs* What about some of the people that are in the IA guild now...would they convert?

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 09:20 PM

Psiko.. maybe. Doubt it. Loki.. maybe. Newer members? I haven't a clue. Pixie an Dreamer, like I said, might. Maku isn't around, neither is MMJ, Yngwie left, Kamiko is too preoccupied with WoW.

Maybe Elvenyukiryu, she recently showed up in my RNN thread.

Also, I don't think I'm going to Dragons tonight. I don't bloody feel like it.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 09:31 PM

Surprisingly enough I am not tired considering that I gave platelets yesterday and didn't get to bed late and had to be up early. Tomorrow is royally going to suck. Bought a new car last weekend and already the radio doesn't want to play mp3 discs when it should be. Gotta drop the car off at the dealership tomorrow and get a rental while they fix my radio. Bought a Saturn Astra.

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 09:48 PM

Ooohh, nice. A car would be good to have, but I think I'd be happy with a bike around here.

I'm not really tired considering my morning, but I don't want to go to a club in which I'm not really learning anything new (unless no one else shows up).

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 09:58 PM

Makes sense to me, why continue going somewhere that bores the hell out of you and doesn't stimulate your brain to grasp any of the concepts presented.:|

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 10:02 PM

I wouldn't say it's quite that bad, and I feel guilty because it can be more fun with more people around to learn with... but I just don't feel like it tonight.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-28-2008, 10:16 PM

Well then, there ya go. Some days I feel the same about bowling. It's more of an obligation to show up and bowl because I am on a team then wanting to be there and bowl. *sigh* Being in a slump sucks.

Reiko
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2008, 10:17 PM

It does. Started kicking myself for it yesterday.

We always manage, though.