Send a message via MSN to Tsukasa Usa-chan

Old 03-01-2012, 04:41 AM

Anael
5ft
Angel of Love

Acheron
6ft 3in
God of Destruction

(Everything else from personality to background I like to find out through the role play ^^)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-01-2012, 02:11 PM

Theodora Hyle tugged lightly at her braided hair while walking home from the library. She worked there, but found some excitement during the night during the fencing classes she taught. She'd no idea what happened in that realm jut beyond sight, though sometimes the grey eyed woman caught herself wondering and dreaming about it. In truth, Theodora wanted adventure and excitement but was a little too afraid to go forth into the world searching for it.

Instead she stayed on the same old beaten path. The gravel crunched beneath her feet as she walked towards her apartment with an absentminded dreamy air. Trouble brewed, and she had absolutely no idea.

The angel spread his dark wings experimentally with a self satisfied smile. He was going to have so much fun, endangering his old charge just because he could. Boring, unexciting, goody two shoes that she was ... Theodora needed some excitement. Perched in the trees upon the path leading to her home, Leander waited quietly. His shoulder length brown hair fluttered lightly in the wind as he watched the woman in the hopes that his prey would soon appear. Another angel, but one not fallen like him.

A wide grin formed upon his handsome features as the man shifted upon his perch. Soon his plans of revenge would come to be. Then even the gods would be groveling before him.

((I hope this is okay))

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM

Anael looked at the picture clasped in her small hand, it showed an attractive young woman and underneath it were the words Theodora Hyle and her home address. Tucking the picture into her pocket Anael banked to her left catching sight of the woman who she was to watch over as the girl’s new guardian angel. No one had ever told Anael what happened to the old one she just figured maybe he had been taken off for a failure of some sort. Pulling to a stop she looked the woman over with appraising eyes before breaking into a smile. How did one go about being a guardian angel? Wasn’t like they were given training or went through a tutorial or anything. She just figured most angels just knew and that she must be broken because she had no idea. Shrugging she swooped lower floating right over Theodora’s head wondering if she needed to introduce herself or something. Or if she should only do that after saving the woman or something. Being a guardian seemed very confusing to her. Alighting on the ground behind Theodora she studied her shadowing her steps. Maybe after hanging around for awhile she would introduce herself, that seemed like the safest bet.

“Boss! Hey boss!” Ash looked up from his desk tapping his long fingers on his papers eying his messenger with cool eyes. “Yes?” he asked finally after a few moments of silence in which the messenger seemed to become increasingly uncomfortable. “Well Anael is safely down on earth and has now begun her new job as the guardian of the woman Theodora Hyle” the messenger replied breathlessly bowing his head almost too afraid to look up at the god of destruction who’s temper was fearsome indeed. And who also had the rather mismatched job of assigning angels to humans as guardians. Not that he was complaining it was a good job for killing time and didn’t really bother him. Nodding his head he dismissed the messenger with a single word and recorded all this in a notebook before waving his hand at the mirror beside his desk. The surface clouded a moment before then showing Theodora walking along the street Anael trailing behind her like a puppy blonde hair swinging. He chuckled before letting the picture disappearing Anael had always been one of his favorites she was a sweet girl.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-02-2012, 09:04 PM

There she was, his unsuspecting bargaining chip. Smiling darkly, Leander swooped in quickly after the blonde had followed Theodora for a little while. They were so close to the road, and the woman was clumsy. It was perfect timing really. Gripping the other angel tightly, Leander let his sapphire colored eyes show how very satisfied with himself he was. He wanted freedom, to be able to do whatever he wished whenever he wanted. Rules, he hated them and that was why he'd turned and fallen from all the stuffiness in the upper realms. Now the dark winged man was being hunted like a dog to be put down. Now, that simply wouldn't do.

So this plan had come to mind, and in his arms was the key. Soon enough they reached an old abandoned warehouse with a painstakingly created spell cage. One without any magical abilities would think the makeshift room on the second floor of the building was nothing more then that, but spells littered every available surface to make sure that escape was impossible. Leander shoved his 'guest' unceremoniously inside once they arrived and settled down to watch her from across the threshold upon an old beat up armchair.

For some reason Theodora felt strange, as if something was missing. Walking on the sidewalk, she missed the sight of a raised piece of cement and tripped with a small oomph. Usually it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but the dark haired blonde, nearly brown hair really, had fallen onto the road. To make it even worse a car was moving towards her without any signs of veering to the side or trying to stop! Frozen in fear, Theodora tried to get her rebellious muscles to move so she could at least try to escape. She didn't want to die! She'd never even had a boyfriend yet, despite her twenty years of age. In fact, she'd not even truly begun living the life she wanted yet. All her dreams, and her plans ... None of them would come true now.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 03-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Before she could emit so much as a squeak of surprise, fear, anger, anything she was scooped up and carried away. Slightly disoriented she wiggled uselessly not even thinking to open her mouth and call for help, there wasn’t anyone nearby that could hear her or help her besides a human who probably wouldn’t be able to take on anything that presented a threat to an angel. The little trip was over nearly as soon as it had begun when she was rudely and unceremoniously thrown into a room. Though the room seemed for all the world like an old run down room in a nineteenth century house. But just standing there, or more laying there on the wooden flooring, she felt the room pressing in on her. It was blocking her magic, she knew that the instant she tried to leave the room, she couldn’t even fly out of here, even her wings felt like there was a weight on them. She felt totally and utterly defenseless much to her terror.

Pushing herself to her feet she turned slowly to face the man in the armchair, a handsome man, but still her captor the one who held her prisoner in this horrible room. She never felt more defenseless then when her magic was stripped away. She felt weak taking a step back she looked at him fear in her eyes that she tried her best to mask. “What do you want of me?” she asked her voice trembling just the tiniest bit no matter how hard she tried to stop it.

As it happened every time some tragedy was to strike one of the humans just assigned a new angel the mirror beside his desk flashed with a picture. It depicted the woman Theodora in the road about to be run over by the car. The god waited for Anael to come swooping into view and save the poor woman who didn’t look like she could move to save her life. Which if she moved it would. But Anael didn’t come swooping down, didn’t even come into view to save her new human. Without thinking he disappeared in a flash of light and reappeared invisible to all except the human Theodora, leaning down quickly a rather bored look on his handsome face, he grabbed her by the arm and jerked her out of the way just as the car zipped past the owner leaning heavily on his horn and yelling curses at the them out the window. Dropping her arm he looked around frowning. “Anael!?” he called out loudly, though no one but Theodora heard it.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-02-2012, 09:51 PM

((Nice avi change))

Leander had a strong face, which at times might have reminded someone of an ancient greek statue, but now his features were filled with undisguised malice and pleasure. He watched silently as the woman realized her predicament. The fallen angel could have sworn he could taste her fear upon the air, and drink it in. But he couldn't, that wasn't the type of thing he had the ability to do.

Standing gracefully, the tall man peered down at his captive as smooth words slipped out in his velvety voice. "You're just an end to reach my goal." Unlike the stereotypical villain, Leander didn't go on and on about his plans, his wants and his needs. In truth, the angel never spoke such things. Letting those feelings, those dreams, slip out into the world was something that made him feel weak, vulnerable. Leander was anything but, and wanted the whole world to see how strong he truly was.

One moment she was dreading her death, and the next a handsome face filled her vision. Who was he, and where had he come from? The young woman's grey eyes took in the sigh of this stranger with both curiosity and relief. If he hadn't shown up, well she didn't even want to think of what might have happened. "Are you looking for someone? Maybe I could help, it's the least I could do after you saved me like that." Theodora didn't notice the strange looks passers by gave her for speaking to thin air, though if she had ... She was the type of person to take things in stride, and could come up with explanations quickly enough. In this case, Theodora would probably have said she was practicing for a play, or trying to come up with one anyway.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 03-02-2012, 10:16 PM

(Thankies ^^)

The god didn’t pay the woman much more attention than a bull would a fly that had decided to buzz around its head annoyingly other than to flick it away with his tail. Where on earth had that girl got off too? Calling a messenger to him he spoke in a low voice to the small male angel hovering over his head asking him to get some men together to get on Anaels trail right away. Finished with that he now turned his attention to Theodora, taking her by the arm with no warning he steered her towards her apartment. “Come with me young lady I’ll explain everything once we are seated comfortably there are some things I wish to ask you. And before you go getting the wrong ideas about the reason I helped you, or the reason I would like to get you alone I am Acheron, Anael is your guardian angel and I am her boss. Now come hurry” he snapped over his shoulder hurrying along faster. He needed to ask this woman not if she had seen anything but felt anything odd.

Thrusting her chin up she tried to show a false bravery she was far from feeling, it worked at least until the man stood up and towered over her, swallowing hard she took another step back. If he was trying to intimidate her it was working. Fear coursed through her body making every movement he made, every sound she heard stand out in stark relief. He looked like an angel but he didn’t have any of the purity generally associated with an angel. He seemed cynical, like either one too many things had gone wrong with his life and now he was getting even, or he wanted freedom. It could be both, “and what makes you think taking me will get you what you want?” she asked bracing her hand back against the desk she had backed up against. The top was dusty as though the man hadn’t even taken the time to clean up the room before bringing her here. Her hands were coated in the dust when she pulled them away, unthinking she wiped them on her simple white dress leaving a streak of dirt on the clean white. Dimly her mind ran through all the things she could do to get away, but she knew none of them would work. In the end he would catch her, he was bigger and stronger and without her magic she stood no chance.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 PM

"The word is that a certain god looks quite favorably upon you, making you the perfect bargaining chip for my plans." He wasn't going to hurt her, unless the pure little angel made him angry. With a horrible temper and a very independent attitude, Leander had been everyone's despair while he was still guarding. It was no wonder he'd fallen, and he was rather surprised that Anael had not heard about such an unusual event. Most angels absolutely adored their work, one who didn't was unique and completely out of the ordinary.

Watching in rapt fascination, Theodora didn't know whether or not think if she was crazy or not. His words snapped her attention somewhat back to reality. Gods, and angels? It was so very hard to believe. Still, the young woman let herself be guided to her own home with disbelief. One trough the door of the antique filled place, she moved into the kitchen to grab a pair of glasses, juice, and a few snacks she'd made for herself earlier on in the day. Placing everything onto a small table, she sat down and looked expectantly at Acheron before beginning to speak. "Can you prove to me that you are ... Well what you say you are? And why would my guardian angel have disappeared like that? " That was something she didn't even question. She believed in guardian angels, and in gods in a dreamy kind of way. But to think that one might be in her apartment seemed too far fetched for even Theodora to believe.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 03-02-2012, 11:03 PM

Rolling his eyes Ash didn’t even move and the juice poured itself into the glasses and one of the snacks flew into his open palm. “I am Acheron god of destruction. Anael is your guardian angel. A new one actually just assigned today. Not even half an hour ago I checked on her and she was trailing behind you as she’s supposed to, keeping you humans out of trouble is a lot more work than you think” he sighed taking a bite out of the snack in his hand surprised by how tasty it actually was. “But then she just up and disappeared out of nowhere so of course I had to come down and save you even though that isn’t my job. Though it is my job to keep my angels safe and keep track of them. So I suppose on a lesser scale it’s also my job to watch out for you as well.” Finishing the snack he took another, it floated through the air into his hand as it had the first time. “But what I need to know is if you noticed anything odd in the time before you clumsily tripped and nearly got hit by the car” the woman still looked stunned but he expected that. It wasn’t everyday a human got to met a god.

Frowning she sat on the desk again getting dust all over her dress but she didn’t really sweat that if he wanted to use her he had to keep her in good repair. At least for a little while, if he kept her prisoner he could get what he wanted out of Ash. But if he decided to start hurting her then things would go south for him because then Ash would take action. Or not it was hard to know how these things would turn out. Though it was probably in her best interests not to anger him, “….okay so what is it you want then?” she prompted crossing her slender arms over her chest. It was nearly impossible to stay scared for an extended length of time and already the fear was ebbing away for the moment at least it flared up again if he moved towards her but as long as he made no move to hurt her there was no reason to get scared. “And just because a certain god likes me doesn’t mean he’ll do whatever you want. The man don’t like me that much.” She wanted to say that but didn’t it was in her best interests to let him think Ash would give him anything for her, it would keep her safe for a time at least.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 PM

Watching for a few moments as things started floating around, Theodora realized that she couldn't really deny what he was saying. Things were floating! Then Acheron's words began sinking in, making her frown. It didn't make sense. A god of destruction who sent angels to guard people? That was just plain weird. "Well, it felt like something was missing I tripped right after I thought about it. That's all I can say." She really did want to help him, even though there wasn't anything she could do. "What happened to my last guardian angel?" Pipping up about such a thing more from curiosity then anything else, Theodora waited while beginning to wrap her mind around everything that was happening.

After a few moments spent in obvious thought, Leander grinned. "I just want to be free! They want to kill me you know, for having fallen. Don't want me spreading mischief and chaos I suppose." But it wasn't fair. He'd only fallen because he hated having to care for anyone other then himself. He had a hard time even doing that, and the scars on his arms proved it. Though his long sleeved leather coat would hide that from his prisoner, Leander knew they were there. So many battles fought for people he cared not a wit about, it was an angering thought.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 04-09-2012, 11:09 PM

A smug smile settled into place at the look on her face, she seemed to finally accept the fact that he was as he said a god. What other proof did she need what with things flying around her. “We are still investigating what happened to your previous guardian. One day they just disappeared, this isn’t the first time something like this happened and probably won’t be the last until we can find the source. Anael was to be your new guardian but she disappeared as well. Where she went is a mystery but I’m hoping that through you some sort of clue can be found and we can locate her before she gets into too much trouble” the cup floated over to him and he took a small sip before setting it aside, with his powers of course. There was no trouble in having the girl remember just who she was dealing with, it might help her to be a bit more truthful.

Free? It was an enticing thought but there were many definitions of freedom. Anael wanted to be useful and as a guardian she was, she could protect someone and feel like she was doing something. Shaking her head she hopped off the counter ignoring the dust that smudged her once clean white dress. “Free? And after you have acquired this freedom what do you intend to do? Would you let me go?” to be honest she wasn’t sure at all if he was dangerous enough to hurt her or not, he could just be bluffing and not plan on hurting her, or he could and would do whatever he needed to do in order to obtain his freedom. Trying to calm herself she dusted her hands off wiping them on her dress, it was dirty anyway what was a little more dirt. “Besides what keeps you from being free now?”