Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-23-2012, 03:46 AM

Jeisyn "Jei" Damien Sefer
16/Male/Gay (Sub.)

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 PM

Eli slammed the door of his Volkswagen Jetta and stormed into the only bar he regularly attended. It had been a very long and tiring day and Eli was looking to get wasted. He removed his glasses once he was inside and nodded to the bartender for one of the usual. While he waited for his drink, Eli rubbed his temples and tried to avoid thoughts of the 16-year-old who was nowadays always on his mind. As the drink appeared in front of him, Eli slammed it back immediately and clenched his fists in frustration. He had no idea why he was so obsessed with this young man, but he was- and there was no stopping it.
Jeisyn Sefer was the only son of Harold Sefer- who was Eli's manager at the auto parts shop he worked at. Eli has always hated working at the shop, but has also been thankful for having a simple desk job instead of actually having to get dirty and fix things. It was one of Eli's very first days at the shop when he met the young Jei with his father at work. Eli's 18 year old heart stopped as everything he knew from that day on would center around him- Jei Sefer. And it has for 5 years.
Eli shook his head- denying what had to be the tenth drink he'd straight-downed tonight. After drunkenly standing up from the stool, he slowly pulled out his car keys.
"Eli Ray Anderson!" A womanly voice called out from the back of the bar. "I know you're not driving in that condition!" The young man turned around with a scowl on his face.
"And if I am?"
The woman grabbed Eli's arm with a firm grip. It was Amy- a childhood friend who had forever been in love with him. "You can just shut your damn mouth right now." She snatched the keys out of his shaking hands and helped him outside. "I'll drive you home, idiot..." She said quietly. As Eli replied with silence, she helped him in and began driving.
"I swear. This is every other day, Eli- and it's only getting worse. I don't know what's going on in your life lately, but this has to stop." Eli tuned her out after that and the rest of the ride was peaceful. When they pulled up to Eli's house, Amy made a call that was too quiet for Eli to eavesdrop on. When she hung up, Eli was pulled out of the car and up to the front door.
He vaguely remembered Amy's lips on his and puking on her shirt before being dropped on his bed and left alone. He was luckily sober enough to turn on his alarm clock before passing out.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 07:42 PM

Jeisyn had once more snuck out of his house for a late night walk, unable to sleep. Sighing to himself softly, he looked around, and noticed Eli being dragged out of his own vehicle by some woman. He chuckled softly to himself. This happened quite often, the man being brought home, wasted. He knew perfectly well that Eli had to work in the morning... and that he'd be hung over.
He turned around then, and headed back home, planning on stopping by the garage on his way to school in the morning to bring Eli a coffee and some aspirin- both of which the man usually forgot to bring himself. Jei smiled to himself softly at the thought of how thankful the man would be- he always was. He didn't know why, but since the first day he'd met the man when he was only 11, he'd craved the man's attention. Well, he supposed he knew why, he just refused to admit to himself that he had feelings for the man.
Sighing softly to himself, he pushed his glasses up on his face as he reached his house, and went around the side, climbing the brick wall up to his open window. Climbing into his room, he landed on his bed and shut the window most of the way, before pulling off his shoes, jeans, and sweatshirt, before collapsing tiredly on top of the blankets, passing out quickly to sweet dreams of Eli which would, embarrassingly enough, have him waking to a rather 'sticky' situation in the morning.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 08:24 PM

As his alarm went off, Eli's eyes opened wide and his ears began ringing. Hangover... He shot out of bed and assassinated his alarm clock before holding his ears tightly to make sure they weren't bleeding. Groaning to himself, he took a fast shower on the coldest setting and dried off while looking at the time as he dressed. Working at an auto shop didn't require the fanciest of fashions, but Eli was a clean-cut man who preferred white button-up shirts and slacks. He even wore a casual blazer and tie to work. At least nobody said anything anymore since he'd been wearing the same basic uniform everyday for five years.
He grabbed his keys and locked the door before making his way to his car and turning on his cell phone. The drive to work took 20 minutes- five more than usual since every light he approached was red. He whimpered to himself- a ghost of a man with nothing to be proud of in his life but his work. How could he be proud if he was late?
Finally approaching the small auto parts shop, he locked his car and went inside.
"Eli! My man!" A rowdy young Johnathan pat Eli's back roughly and was met with a cold stare. "Good morning, Johnathan. Would you mind being a bit more quiet? We are inside, after all." The young man ran a tan hand through his blond hair and grinned evilly. "Sure thing, pal."
Eli nodded in thanks and cautiously made a mental note to avoid him all day as he made his way to his desk.
Eli was in charge of the paperwork. He filled out orders, copied receipts, and handled all legal issues. He'd been told many times that he was more fit for a job in the law or medical field, but if he left the auto parts place, he'd no longer have the opportunity to see Jeisyn on a daily basis.
His eyes shut slowly as he leaned his face on his hand and thought of the boy.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 08:56 PM

Jeisyn had woken early to get ready, taking a quick shower to erase the remnants of last nights dreams. He blushed at just the thought. He calmed himself as he got out and dried off, heading back to his room to get dressed- boxers, jeans, socks, shoes and t-shirt all making their way onto his lean form. He grabbed his hoodie, his wallet, and his backpack, which was already packed, then headed downstairs, calling out a farewell to his father as he left.
He made his way through town, thankful he'd left early as the auto shop was well out of his usual route to school. He stopped at the coffee shop on the way there, getting three coffees, one for himself- an extra large triple triple- and the other two for Eli and Johnathan, made up just the way the men liked it. He walked down the street to the shop, pushing the door open with his foot as his hands were full. "Morning Eli, Johnny." He said, smiling.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 09:24 PM

Eli pounced up as the little bell rang- indicating someone had opened the door. Seeing who it was, a warm smile crossed his lips and he stood up to help carry some of the coffees in Jei's hands. "Always so thoughtful." He chuckled and nodded Johnathan over. Sitting back down, he peeked over to Jei as he took a sip of the still-hot coffee. It was just as he liked it- almost black.
"Thank you, Jei." He smiled, pulling out his glasses from his blazer pocket and pushing them on with one hand.
Johnathan grabbed his cup and nodded to Jei his thanks with a big goofy smile, then went out into the garage as someone pulled up with squealing brakes.
"Oh, first customer of the day." He blinked and checked the time on his watch. "Jei... Don't you have school soon?" While the boy's company made his heart flutter and his body warm, he knew how much trouble Jei would find himself in if his father found out he was late to school.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM

Jei nodded. "YEah.... I have time, though... I wanted to bring you guys some coffee... And I thought you might need these..." He said, pulling out a bottle of aspirin from his bag, handing a couple of the pills to Eli with a small smile. "Anyways, I should get going so I can be at school on time." He said, slinging his backpack back over his shoulder. "I'll drop by on my way home." He said with a smile, turning to leave.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 09:53 PM

Eli sighed at the young boy as he took the pills from him. "You think of everything." My savior... He felt bad for coming off like he wanted Jei to leave, knowing that he, in fact, felt the exact opposite. Eli wanted Jei to be beside him forever. He wanted to run his fingers through Jei's short white hair and pull off the boy's glasses while kissing his small cheek bones that would blush easily. Eli felt his chest squeeze in pain at the thought and he rubbed his head harder, knocking back the pills dry and swallowing a large gulp of coffee.
"Good... Don't be late, okay?" He said to Jei without looking at him. "I'll see you later, kiddo."

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 10:01 PM

Jei smiled happily and nodded before leaving the small office of the shop, heading towards the school with his own coffee in hand. He made it just before the warning bell, and quickly ran to his locker to get his books, then headed to his first period class.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 10:07 PM

The day grew longer and more uneventful with every boring customer that passed through. A small family- father, mother, and daughter- waited inside while their oil was changed by Johnathan. Eli was bothered constantly by the six-year-old's incapability to leave him alone. He was even more irritated by the fact that her parents wouldn't remove her from his work-space seeing as they thought it was "the cutest thing!~".
After they left, there weren't many other customers. Johnathan left early to go out on a date, Eli's manager- Jei's father- didn't stay too long for some reason, and before Eli knew it, it was 4:30pm. He peeked at the door every now and then, expecting Jeisyn at any minute.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 PM

Jei finished school at 3, that day, leaving early during his spare. He spent the next hour and a half just hanging out with his friends at the park. Glancing at his watch quickly, he noticed it was nearly 4:30. He said a quick farewell to his friends, making up some excuse about having somewhere to be, and ran off, stopping at the coffee shop just down the street from the garage. Picking up two coffees and a couple doughnuts, he headed back up to the garage, entering the office with a smile on his face. "Hey Eli. I brought coffee and doughnuts." He said, going to the desk and setting them down, then pulled a chair over. "How's the day been so far?"

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 PM

Eli's frown did in fact 'turn upside-down' when Jeisyn walked in. "Ah, I see." He grinned as he opened the doughnuts and took a large bite, filling his entire mouth. When asked how his day had been, he rolled his eyes and muttered unintelligently with his mouth full. After swallowing, he took a drink of his coffee and closed his laptop. "What about you? How was school, champ?" He asked, leaning back and tilting his head curiously.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 10:31 PM

"Eh, boring as ever... I got out early today though, and got to actually hang out with my friends for once." He said, smiling. His father expected him home right after school every day, and doing his homework by the time he got off work. After that was dinner, then his chores, which usually took until about 9 or 10 every night, and after that, he didn't have time to go out. It sucked. He didn't know why his dad didn't let him have time for a social life, either.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 10:53 PM

Eli felt a bit of jealousy for Jei's friends who got to hang out with him. "That's good. A boy like you probably has tons of friends." He chuckled and thought back to his own high school experience as a loner and grunge-kid, much unlike the way he was now. When he was met with silence, Eli knew exactly what Jei was thinking. "Your dad only wants the best for you, Jei..." He smiled softly and pat the top of the boy's head. His hair felt smooth under Eli's hand. "He wants you to stay in school and not end up like me- working full-time in an auto-parts shop that had four customers today." He sighed and removed his hand from Jei.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 11:02 PM

Jei smiled softly, eyes closing as Eli patted his head. "I know he does, Eli... it'd just be nice if I was actually allowed to have time for myself once in a while during the week..." He said, sighing a little, barely managing to not pout when Eli removed his hand.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 11:24 PM

A thought passed through Eli's mind. It was so quick, though, that it barely even formed. His subconscious must have pushed it back before it had completely consumed him. "Well... I know the feeling. I was in the same situation when I was your age." He blinked and rubbed his head. "Unlike you, though, I was a terrible child. I did what I wanted." He chuckled at the memories. "This one time..." He paused. "No, no. You're too young. I don't want to give you ideas." He laughed a bit harder and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he wiped the tears that had formed from laughing so hard and took another doughnut.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-25-2012, 11:37 PM

He pouted a little. "Aww, c'mon, Eli. Tell me!" He said, begging the older man to tell him.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 11:52 PM

Eli's brows raised curiously, then his lips curled up mischievously. "Alright... But only because you're so cute." He touched the tip of Jei's nose and chuckled. "Back when I was 13, I used to sneak out every night." He leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head as he stretched. "One night, I just decided that I was going to run away and start my own life out in the woods. So, that's what I did. Where I lived was very forest-y." He scrunched his nose at the thought of the smell that nearly choked you when you stepped outside. "Well, anyways, I went deeper and deeper into the woods and after a while, I realized that I was hungry and cold and that I wanted nothing more than to go home and grab something to eat before going into my nice warm bed and sleeping. Only thing was, I was lost." He closed his eyes as he chuckled again. "My mother had to call the police station the next morning when she didn't find me in bed. They searched for a few hours until they found me butt-naked in a cave, laying like a dog on top of my clothes." He looked over to Jei and shrugged. "They said I kept howling like a wolf when they tried to pick me up and take me home, but I don't remember that."

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 AM

Jei blushed a little, and laughed at Eli's tale. He wouldn't admit it, but he was jealous of those police officers, having gotten to see the man naked. He pushed that thought away. "Naked? Really?" He asked, chuckling still, wiping away a few tears that had formed from laughing so hard.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2012, 12:15 AM

Eli nodded with a red face. "Yep. I sure was a wild one..." He ran a hand through his black hair and pushed his glasses back up his nose. After a sip of his coffee, he stood up and took off his jacket. "Its getting late, kiddo. Your dad probably wants you home now. I'll give you a ride, c'mon." He closed the laptop on his desk and put it in a case. Then, with the case in hand, he began to walk out, looking back to see if Jei was following.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM

Jei nodded, and pulled his backpack over a shoulder, grabbing his coffee and the last of the doughnuts before following Eli out to his car.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2012, 01:06 AM

After he unlocked the car, he let Jei in and began driving. He fiddled with the radio a while before finding his favorite classic rock station and leaving it there as a KISS song played. "So, when do you think you'll be getting your license? Or a car?" He smiled as they stopped at a red light. It seemed like Eli was cursed with red lights lately.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 03-26-2012, 01:25 AM

"I'm gonna take the drivers ed course through the school next semester... And my mom said she'd buy me a car once I had my full license." He said, relaxing into the seat.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2012, 10:15 PM

"That's nice." Eli sighed, wishing he were younger and able to spend more time with Jei. After a while longer of chitchat and small-talk, Eli pulled up to the teenager's home and set the car in PARK. "Alright, Eli. See you tomorrow, champ." His heart squeezed with the pain of saying goodbye. In some selfish way, Eli wanted to have Jei all to himself for all time.