Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-28-2012, 02:22 PM

Name:
Monte Gray

Last edited by Monte Gray; 03-29-2012 at 01:29 AM..

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 03-28-2012, 03:49 PM

Name:
Kane Alcide

Kane being new to being a butler for others, he walked into his master's room. For three years he had been serving his master and was quite glad he had been doing well enough to not get fired. Even though he was a great Butler, he was clumsy and shy sometimes, except around the master. He had to keep his family generation going. His entire family line was nothing, but, butlers serving high class families. "Young Master, time to wake up" Kane opened the curtains, the other workers were too busy to notice they opened, and he walked over to the bed. "Young Master?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2012, 01:23 AM

((wow ^^ your oc is really cute <3 I need to find a better one for mine.))

Monte whined in protest, not wishing to get up from his bed. It was still early and he simply wished to sleep in this day. The only problem with that was the fact that he just couldn't. He had studies to attend to and lessons to complete and that made it so he had to be up and get dressed for the day. He blinked a few times before staring up at his butler, Kane. "I don't want to get up." He groaned worg a rather childish pout and then pulled himself out of the bed, knowing that he'd need a shower, then he'd get dressed, and then the day would begin. "Hey, Kane? Is today math?" He asked, hoping that his lessons didn't include that horrid subject on this day. That was the last thing he wanted to do seeing as how it was one of his least favorite subjects. He took off his bed clothes and folded them up, making sure they were ready for Kane to wash, and then took a long hot shower, brushing his teeth afterwards and drying off. He pulle on his undergarments and left the rest of the work to his butler as was custom.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 03-29-2012, 01:51 PM

(I figured you were seme and I was uke so I wanted to find a good one, sorry for late reply, family problems around the house and thank you :D)

"Today? I do believe it is math, why do you ask young master?" Kane answered asking the question and started making up the bed, picking up clothes, and making the room look neat. It was a such a large room, no one could figure out how it would get messy in a short time, however that wasn't a bad thing. It showed that he wasn't on very strict rules or anything. Mondays were always math days, tuesdays were english, wednesday was history, thursday science, and Friday was the time to spend outside as if it was a gym day to keep up his energy. Fridays and Saturdays were free unless Monte's father would appoint something or someone else would have a party which the young sir would attend because his father wanted him to marry. Kane before cleaning up went and got the shower ready and came back out saying "Hot water is on, young master" even though Monte was his only master, he was older than Monte and that was why he called him young master.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 PM

Monte groaned when he was told math was today. Why of all things? He saw his butler had picked up some of the clutter in his room when he came back from the shower. He couldn't wait until Saturday, all ready wanting the weekend to come. He never really liked the week since he had to do his studies. School just seemed so boring to him and he wanted time to do whatever he pleased. "What's for breakfast?" He asked his butler, feeling his stomach growl and knowing he needed to get a bite to eat. He was pulling on clothes, getting ready to go downstairs.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 03-30-2012, 02:02 PM

(excuse me if this winds up being short, I have only 5 hours of sleep thanks to my step-dad waking me up by knocking on my door this morning. Apparently he didn't see my sign on my door that said NOT to wake me up at 7am)

"Pancakes and Waffles with Oranger Juice, milk, and coffee" Kane spoke as he finished with the room and just went into a small OCD moment fixing the bed of all wrinkles. It wasn't beds or wrinkles that annoyed him, just small things here and there, that was what would do it. Messes sometimes, unfinished stuff, things like that. "Did you sleep well young master?" Kane asked wondering if the young master had or not. He checked on him once a night, but, only to make sure he didn't try to sneak off or get kidnapped. Kane looked young and not much of a fighter, but, he knew what he would have to know if anyone ever tried to take his master from him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-30-2012, 03:51 PM

((it's quite alright. Ehh...I have to get up at 5:00 am every morning for school, so I understand how hard it can be to write when you're tired.))

Monte nodded. "Mm. I like waffles." He said, smiling. He looked as Kane spread out the bedspread. He smiled at the question. Kane always cared about him so much. "Yeah, I slept really well actually. What about you Kane? Did you sleep well?" He didn't really like the fact that Kane had to sleep in the barracks with other servants. It seemed Kane really deserved his very own room. Maybe he'd talk to his father about having a room added to the house for his butler. He just felt Kane was extra special. He took such very good care of him and always had.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 03-30-2012, 06:42 PM

(lol I do better once i get up and am tired, It's like my mind is ready to go. But I'm doing pretty good for someone with only a few hours of sleep, at least it's more than four)

"I slept fine, thank you" Kane slightly bowed at the waist, but, not all the way. He always did like his appearance to show how he was or how kind he was is more like it. "Shall we head to get your breakfast, young master?" Kane started wondering if calling Monte by young master was at all in any way annoying to him. Then again, Kane never called Monte's father 'master' in any way at any time. Kane noticed his master's hair had a strand hanging out of place. Kane walked over and reached his hand up to mix it into the rest of the hair so that it would look nice. "There we go, you had a lock of hair out of place" Kane smiled kindly just doing his job.

(I keep looking at the picture I chose and am imagining that japense drama with the vampires I can't remember the name too...It was a boys love one and I can't think of it :P)

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Monte nodded when the mention of going to get the food was put out there. He watched Kane for a moment, wondering what his butler might be thinking. He saw Kane was coming toward him and blushed scarlet as the man touched him. "Ah, thank you Kane." He squeaked, wondering why that had made him feel so weird. That was only Kane's job, but it had still twisted his stomach into a billion knots.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-02-2012, 09:48 PM

"Young Master, it's time for breakfast" Kane smiled as he lead his younger master downstairs, though while walking down he accidentally missed a step as his foot went forward. Kane's body and mind went into shock, he was used to being clumsy, but, hardly on the steps. He feared steps, only because, he had lost his balance a couple years ago on his first day and got really hurt. His voice wouldn't come out, he was used to being quiet, and that wasn't the best thing when it came to trouble.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 10:03 PM

Monte grabbed Kane by the waist as he missed the stair, remembering what had happened the last time. "Careful now, I don't want you hurting yourself." He was worried about his butler. He was so clumsy and he just didn't want him hurting himself. They were friends in Monte's opinion even if Kane worked for him. That was just how he saw it. This man had taken care of him for a good while and he just loved him to peices.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM

Kane out of reaction, grabbed onto the arms that held him by the waist, and looked up to his master "T-thank you, master" his face innocent yet slightly pink, he usually called him young master, but, this time it slipped out. He didn't think it was a bad thing unless his young master would say differently. Kane stood up carefully walking down the steps and into the kitchen, that had shaken him up some, but, not as much as before. He was getting a hold of his nerves pretty good lately.

Kane was glad that his master was there for him, though, whenever close. It was almost hard to keep a straight face without freaking out or turning red in the face. "Pancakes right? Original or blueberry?" this was a job, not something else, and Kane, even though he lived in the house, he was allowed to go out. He even found other friends to talk to, but, he knew they only spoke to him because he was the butler of the son whose father owned the house.

Last edited by Wordless Love; 04-03-2012 at 12:59 AM..

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 06:14 PM

Monte took a moment and just held the butler as he stuttered out a "thank you." Monte was surprised Kane had just called him master, not that he really minded. He honestly wouldn't care if he even called him by his name. He saw Kane was blushing and laughed. The man was so shy and innocent. It amused Monte. He thought it was kind of cute quite honestly. "It's going to be ok Kane. Just calm down ok?" he could tell his servant was flustered.

When asked what kind of pancakes he wanted, Monte had to think for a moment. He like both kinds of pancakes, and he wasn't sure which would be better. "I'll go with regular." He said, smiling at the other. "You should eat some too you know." He said, wondering if Kane would be nervous to eat with him.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-08-2012, 11:28 PM

Kane set out a plate of pancakes, syrups for his master to choose from, and even set up the usual beverages out. "Servants are not to eat with their masters" there wasn't a rule against it, it was just uncommon for any servant to eat with the person they serve. Kane liked to serve his master, well his young master, and would do anything asked. "What kind of syrup, younger master?" Kane asked as he pulled the chair out for Monte to take a seat.

Kane silently sighed to himself in his mind, 'That was close, I need to be more careful, I wouldn't want to cause any problems for my master' Kane thought to himself as he finished preparing and stood there waiting for Monte to sit as he would wait and talk to Monte while he ate. It was a rule to keep their masters company during all times needed or asked.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 11:59 PM

Monte frowned. "Are you sure you can't eat with me? I'd really like it and I don't think their are any rules against it." He frowned. Monte didn't really have any friends and so he always had to eat by himself. He was kind of lonely. "I think I'll have strawberry syrup." He said, picking that as his favorite. He sat in his chair and took a bite. "Mmm. Good." He said, complimenting the great cooking. He looked at Kane. "So, if you're going to sit their, why can't you just eat?" He didn't understand.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-09-2012, 12:12 AM

Kane poured the syrup over the pancakes, just like Monte liked it, and stuck a strawberry on top. Kane was still standing, he never sat down, didn't usually get asked to. Kane didn't think there was anything wrong with it, even Monte's father wasn't home right now, but, what if he walked in seeing them eating and talking instead of Kane doing his work. But, he did say he would do anything for his young master, however, if he got fired for some reason, it would be impossible to see Monte again unless from very far away.

Kane watched as Monte frowned, Kane felt the tightness in his chest rise, this indicated he was upset or sad. Without speaking, he went and sat next to Monte, he had already had his morning coffee to keep him up and going. Though he silently thought to himself 'The food looks good, but, young master looks better' then Kane realized what he had thought and his face turned bright red almost. "S-so any dreams last night?" he asked.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 06:51 AM

Monte was absolutely delighted when Kane sat with him, humming his approval and a light smile replacing the frown. He wasn't sure why Kane seemed to timid around him. Monte had always gone out of his way to be Kane's friend and be kind to him. He didn't see why he seemed so afraid. Maybe he was just shy. That was a huge possibility. Monte was shy around strangers, so he knew what it felt like. He ate his pancakes kind of quietly and shifted under Kane's gaze, wondering what he was thinking. He could see a slight blush forming on Kane's face and he was confused.what was up with Kane lately? He was kind of worried.

"No, no dreams." Monte lied when asked. He'd certainly had dreams, but not the kind you explain to other people. Certainly not the kind you explain to the guy who was in your dreams. Monte rather often, even when he was younger, had vivid sexy dreams of Kane. The title 'young master' didn't help much for that either. It was hard not to think about inappropriate things when a rather sexy man was calling you by that kind of title. He shivered, remembering his particular dream last night. It had been very nice, just not somthing he should go around talking about.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-09-2012, 02:16 PM

Kane started thinking about Monte saying he didn't have any dreams. "Maybe we should get you a dream catcher, I heard they were and the bigger the catcher, the more dreams you'll have." he said adding "Or I could make you one in my free time" Kane thought he could make it during the night before he went to bed. That way Monte would be asleep, he didn't think that Monte would want to waste his time, just watching him make it. "Is the food good?" he smiled pushing away his this thoughts and focusing on his young master now.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 AM

Monte thought about the whole dream catcher idea. "That might work. I've never had one of those before.." He wasn't really one for superstitions like that, but a dreamcatchwr would be a nice decoration for his room. He noticed that Kane was now asking him about the food. "It's wonderful, as always." He said softly with a little smile. He was rather happy around Kane and annex to make that clear. He took the other's face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "There....and now you can know how i truly feel about you." He knew his father would never approve of him falling for a servant, and certainly not a male, but this was his choice and he really couldn't say he cared what his father thought anymore. This was his life to live and he was going to live it.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-02-2012, 11:31 PM

(Do you get on crysandrea? Or would you want my roleplay email? I have a roleplay soley facebook account only for roleplays and that's it.