sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2012, 03:05 AM

This rp is for i3utts3x and my self if you are not us please do not post in here.

Name:Junko Goldsmith
Pic:http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Automatic_PWNage/media/Random%20Anime/bride-2.jpg.html?filters[term]=Anime%20bride&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=17

i3utts3x
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2012, 03:19 AM

Name: Kyo Kingston.
Pic:

(You can go ahead and make the first post. I believe it will be that we are meeting at my place.)

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2012, 03:37 AM

Junko Goldsmith walks with her her Father and Mother to go meet. her arranged marriage partner today the wedding would take place. in a couple of days form now yet the young bride to be. worried if the man she was to marry like her are not? but dislike this idea a lot it was her Father's idea when she was a bit younger. soon they get to the house and ring the door bell. at lest it was a nice day out,so at least it did not rain at all.

i3utts3x
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2012, 03:22 AM

Kyo sighed and walked around the household, running his fingers through his messy, damp hair. He had just gotten out of the shower and her bride to be was already at the door. I hope she isn't blonde. I hate ditzy blondes. Kyo thought with a grimace, making his way towards the door. They were only going to be married because of wealth and status. How terrible. He opened the door slowly and put on a fake smile, "Hello there," he began, scanning them over like they were almost infected with a disease, "You must be the Goldsmiths."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2012, 04:30 AM

"Aw it's good to meet you and yes we are the goldsmiths. you must be the lucky man?" Mr.Goldsmith ask the young man how had answered the front door. yet waited to be invited in to his home he think it was. yet he had black hair and a nice suite on.

Mrs.Goldsmith has blond hair and a light cream colored dress. the women look quite happy yet smiled a kind smile. wondering if this was the young man? if so where was his parents at?

Junko sometimes wish she could have been born with brown hair. not blond a lot of people think she is ditzy. but is really much smarter then most blond haired lady's. "Hello and Father please don't be so rude. you forgot to mind your manners." she says while brushing one of her hands on her. skirt that was blue jean color. her blouse is pink with lace trim on it,her mother made here ware it.