Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-01-2015, 08:47 PM

They say that in space no one can hear you scream well that is not completely true. If you’re out in the vacuum they won’t hear you, but if you’re on a station those around you will. The stations were created to protect humanity from the void of space while reaching for the stars. Now after a hundreds years humanity lives in space more then they live on planets. They found that it was better to live on the stations then try to terra form the world’s they found. Only those that have a job on planet surface ever go down to them. Peace was a given with every one locked up in the small space but that was not true. Crime only became a harder to find and punish. Cops had to become better at hunting them down, or finding ways of sending the criminal to prison stations for crimes they might not have committed.

Peter had been in the force for ten years and he had been a detective for five. His boss seemed to love him and kept commandeering him for the most closed cases, if only they had known what he truly had done. Some days he wondered how soon it would be when his chief realized what he had done. How long till his coworkers came looking for him to ship him off?

“we have news people.” walking from the small office the chief of police of the lower decks of the station held up the halo sheet as he speaks. “ Prison station Williamsburg reports that they had a prison brake. Half of those listed are exciv’s of here. Most of them are said to have a gruge againted us and our people. so keep your eyes open today until the reports say they have been caught.” Tossing the Halo’s down on the desk nearest him he turned back into his office. The officers descended on the halo’s to see if any of their catches were in the list. Peter knew that he would find names listed in those Halo’s that he knew. There was no way that none of his catches had not gotten out. Pulling up the list on his personal data pad he shivered. There was a chance that he was going to meet his death.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-01-2015, 11:03 PM

Zavier was walking through the station as he did every morning, he had not meant to over hear, but he had, his ears twitched as he heard of the break-out, his eyes going wide. His own brother had been on that station, even his place as a priest would not save him from his kin. He quickly drew up his hood, his steps quickening as he kept his head down, weaving between the bodies as he made his way to the chapel, bare feet slapping quietly on the station's floor.
Just as the gravity alarm went off, people's boots activating to keep them on the deck Zavier gave an undignified yelped as he floated towards the ceiling, using his hands and feet to keep his robes closed, lest someone get a view they did not want, or a view of something he did not want them to see. His cheeks a bright red as his hood floated around his face.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-02-2015, 08:31 AM

With the lost of gravity Peter took in all the people around the station trying to see who if any needed his help. There would be others outside the station where the gravity reg’s were not as well enforced that would be having a hard time of it but his first duty was to his brother officers, then to their caged convicts, only after that could he look to those beyond the wall.

“we have a report coming in from Brown level. They have a containment breach and they need support. It looks like we have a boarding party on our hands.” A few of the officers swore, after the news of the escapees this was only darker news. Though Peter would lay even odd on that it was the escapees braking back in to get family members before jumping into the black. He only hopped that they did not decide that this was a good time to take revenge on those that had caged them in the frist place too.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-02-2015, 02:26 PM

Zavier looked around as he used one hand to hold his robes closed and the other to crab hold of one of the many bars along the halls so that he could move forward. Bright violet eyes looked around, widening as he heard the news of the breech. He closed his eyes and let go of the bar to hold his hands to his chest after tucking his robes between his knees. His lips moved in silent prayer as he floated along.
Violet eyes opened as his back hit the wall, hearing the clunk of magnetized boots as they walked the halls. His eyes unfocused and his breathing turned shallow and fast.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-03-2015, 07:38 AM

Hearing the click of someone hitting the wall of the office Peter looked up and sighed. “Father this is not the best place for you to be at this time.” The priests face though not totally familiar was known to him enough that he could place how he knew the man. “this is not the best time to ministering to the caged convicts.” Standing on his toes he pushed off of the deck and floated towards the priest. “where are your shoes father? It is not safe to be walking about the station without them you know. What would have happened to you if you had been in Green Zone and floated up? We would be picking parts of you out of the shipping lane if you had gotten through the Field.” The Field or Sun Field as some called it was a force field that held the atmosphere in on Green Zone while letting in the sunlight and some of the smaller space craft to land at docks near the park lands.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-05-2015, 12:21 AM

"I am not ministering to any one, I was trying to make my way back to the chapel, I had a bad feeling about today." Zavier shook his head and pulled out his necklace. He would fight if he had to, but he prefered to stay out of it. He had joined his Brothers to escape the blood thirsty monster that resided in him, to gain control over the desire. The Brotherhood had given him that, along with training to allow the beast release if his swords were needed.
"As for my boots Officer...I am not sure, I think someone took them while I showered after morning exercises. I had hoped to make it back towards the chapel before anything happened." He said softly and shook his head as he started to take deeper breaths, his thumb rubbing along the swords of his pendant. "I can handle my self Officer, I am sure you are needed else where." He said softly and looked away, he could feel the heat in his face and even feel the markings on his face start to appear, a bright violet like his eyes and hair. Gentle swirls and lines that highlighted his features and traveled down his neck and into his robes. He blushed brightly and tried to hide his face, the markings now covering his hands, he was ever so grateful to have robes on at the moment, though they did not really help hide the marks that appeared, the color strength depended on the emotion, and this was certainly no time to get aroused...or was this the beast trying to get out? He furrowed his brow and bit his lower lip as he thought.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2015, 07:30 AM

“do you not usually come in each morning to minster to our caged criminals before they are sent off?” Peter watched as the priest took out his holy symbol and smiled. No this one was the usual one that came in here to minister. That one had the symbol of the sun disk as he holy symbol and he was always speaking of the undying light of the one god. Odd how they had so many priest who professed that their god was the one god.

Latching his boots onto the wall near the priest he smiled at him. “well then I think you need to file a report and get replacement boots. Cant have you floating off into space because of the lack of them now can we?” gently taking the priest arms he pushed off from the wall and floated back to the floor. He always found lack of gravity relaxing, though there were some that lost their lunch when the gravity generators gave out in a section. “my fellow officers can deal without me, I am just making sure that all in here are safe before going to deal with them.” this whole time he had been looking away from the priest so he did not see the lines and swirls appear on his face and hands. They landed near his desk and he pointed to the handle set in the side of the desk. It was usually used to hand cuff prisoners to his desk when he was interviewing them but it would work for the priest to hold. “grab that while I go in search of boots for you. What size do you wear?”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-05-2015, 08:36 PM

Zavier gave a wry smile, the marks still bright on his skin, "I do not preach to those can not follow our ways. You are, I believe, refering to the Sun Priest, his god is just another face and name for someone to follow. I follow the path that spoke true to me, I do not demand that others follow." He said softly, though when he found those who did follow the laws set by their faith he was a zealous as any other Priest.

The Priest took hold of the handle with one hand, the other griping his robes tightly to keep himself covered. His cheeks turned pink, hiding the marks on his face just a little. "Four and a half." He said softly, he was no giant, many actually mistook him for a child if he was not in his robes. Most of the time he looked human, the only way to tell that he was not was when the marks appeared on his skin.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2015, 02:39 AM

Disappearing into the supply closet Peter started to hum to himself. Granted it was not like he was happy for this but now that the others had left the offices it was rather quite. The hum of the lights and the other electronics added to his contented feeling. Yes there were men out there that would be wanting him dead but he could deal with them when he got down to it. Did he not send them to the prison station ones before? He could do it again.

Coming back he handed a pair of boots to the Priest as he tiled his head. “are those the new tech that I have been hearing about? The ones that are lights under the skin and they change with the cimcels in your blood system?” He pointed to the marks on the priest skin.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-07-2015, 03:32 AM

Zavier flushed darkly and took the boots, quickly getting one on so he would not float away. "Ah...no, that technology was based on this...my species displays them with extreme emotion, they usually match hair and eye color, the intensity and how dark the color is depends on the mood." Zavier put the other boot on and stood, grateful to be attached to the floor once again.
"The people who get those implanted, you can the raised skin where the tech system has been implanted." He looked at the back of his hands for a moment and frowned. "I am unsure if this one is arousal or blood lust to be honest." He said softly, one hand moving to his pendant and rubbing the metal as he dropped his other hand. "I wish you humans could be pleased with how you were made...although I can understand the struggle for acceptance." He murmured and shook his head. "I suppose you should go and help deal with the convicts?" He asked and looked up at Peter, his eyes having started at the officer's booted feet and up his body. The colored markings on his body shifted color and seemed to fight for a darker shade over a brighter.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2015, 07:37 AM

“I do not believe I read the species info on your race, would have recalled something like these marks.” Peter smiled as the priest stood finely attached to the floor. “must be hard to keep a secret if they react to mood.” His eyebrows furrowed at the mention about being aroused or having blood lust. He really should pay more attention to the info halos. If there was a race like this that had odd quarks what other races out there had enhancements.

He nodded in agreement on humans and their need for enhancements. “just because we are not fancy does not mean that we should be mimicking other races. Granted I do have enhancements but those I got so that I could do my job better not because I wanted to fit in. according to the station medico I have the least amount of mods.” And each one was gotten when he had survived an attack that should have killed him. “Enhanced breathing, enhanced eyesight, hearing and smell, enforced bones and improved performance muscles are about it. Each one I earned and did not get on a lark.” He was proud of how close to human norm he was, others in the force thought he was stupid but then he could not see the point of the Morph parts that they were so attached to.

“As for the convicts… I would prefer to stay here and protect the station then go down into brown sector and risk being killed by friendly fire. I am not one of the well loved ones here.” He watched with interest as the other slowly looked up at him and his markings grew darker. He stood with his mouth open for a few moments trying to think of what he was going to say as thoughts of how far down that color shift went ran through his mind. “you should probable be back at your temple.” He finely got out.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-07-2015, 06:11 PM

Zavier smiled as he was told that. "You can not be the only one to protect this place. My brothers have gone to help those who can not defend themselves. It is part of our duties." He smiled, his teeth looked like any other humans except for the particularly long eye teeth.
"One such as you could benefit from following the order...perhapes." he said and tilted his head to the side. Zavier stood to his full height, the top of his head barely reached the middle of Peter's chest. "My name is Zavier." He said and gave a bow, his hands gripping his forearms as he did so.