kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 10-30-2008, 08:33 PM

Kotone watched in amazement, but still kept a hold on J.J. "That's a nice power. So, who are you?" She asked the stranger, keeping a watchful eye on the girl.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2008, 01:16 AM

Virgil handed, J.J. her bag and then bowed to kotone.
"Virgil Aremihc, pleasure to meet you mrs...?"

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2008, 01:22 AM

J.J. hissed, but let out a slow sigh. Her hand morphed back into a more human shape, bones snapping into place. "Forgive me. I let my emotins rule my judgement for once. The only reason I was upset about the jewel was because of what was in it," she, said, taking her bag. "And it can not replaced or fixed." She looked to Kotone, hoping to be released

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 11-02-2008 at 06:09 AM..

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2008, 09:35 PM

(dont you mean "cannot be replaced or fixed"?)

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2008, 06:08 AM

(Ummm....yeah.....ignore that....I'm just gonna go edit now...)

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 PM

OOC:
^.^ now all we need is for kurobizzle to post...
soon...
anytime now....
=.='

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 PM

(heh... I've had a busy weekend)

"I'm Kotone Yumichiko." She introduced as she finally released J.J. from her telepathic hold. "It's nice to meet you Virgil. Do you also need a room?"

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 12:50 AM

"Yes, a room would be much appreciated, I shall need to rest and replenish my energy before I'm strong enough to return to where I came from... your doors seem to hate me..."
Virgil had an annoyed, sort of pained expression on his face when he said this, for he was having flashbacks of his ordeal with the hallway.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 01:57 AM

(It's an evil hallway...)

J.J. dusted herself off, looking around worriedly. "Um....do you know an exorcist?" she asked, turning to Kotone, blinking her purple eyes.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 03:33 AM

Kotone blinked innocently. "No... why?" She asked as she handed both of them a key to their rooms.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 10:29 PM

Virgil had been about to leave, but his attention was caught by the absolutely absurd question. He decided to see why J.J. wanted an exorcist.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2008, 03:33 AM

"Ummm....because the gem my friend just crushed happened to contain a not so happy spirit," J.J. said, looking about the hall warily, stopping at Virgil to stare emotionlessly. "And this spirit happens to be very upset with me." "You better believe it, skinwalker!" whispered an almost airy voice, barely even heard by J.J. She sighed, pinching teh bridge of her nose.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2008, 10:01 AM

Virgil smiled to keep the laughter back, but it didn't work very well, his face kept twitching with the strain, suddenly he could keep it in no longer. Virgil doubled over with raucous laughter, tears coming to his eyes. After he had calmed down virgil sat down and said,
"My my this world is amusing, I actually might like it here."

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 AM

J.J. ignored him, currently preoccupied with trying to locate the ghost as Johnathan. She finally gave the bemused chimera with another emotionless stare.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2008, 02:35 AM

Kotone widened her eyes. "Should... we do something?" She asked slowly before turning to Virgil, "And what world did you live in?"

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 02:42 AM

"Hopefully, the answer's no. But he may become a problem later," J.J. murmered, turning toward a door with unsusual dragging noises coming from behind it. 'he's a bit of a poltergesit. He loves making things jump, especially women."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2008, 02:44 AM

Kotone's eyes widened even more. "How much of a problem?" She asked as she followed the girl's gaze to the door.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 02:49 AM

"Oh, you know; odd nosies, screams, random objects hurled through the air," J.J. explained, waving her hand theatrically. "You know, classic poltergeist activity. There is one thing though..."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2008, 02:51 AM

"And that would be?" Kotone asked as she braced herself for any of the flying objects J.J. warned her about.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 02:57 AM

"He likes to pop up at random moments. And he's not that attractive," J.J. murmered, not really wanting to go into the details of Johnathan's....physical deformity. It was quite nasty considering what he was in life.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2008, 03:04 AM

"Well, hopefully I never get to see his face." Kotone decided as she turned away, "So, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Dinner will be in half an hour. I can explain the other rules of the house and it's structure then. Don't be late!" She gave each new tenant a smile before walking off.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 03:36 AM

The almost see through man gave Kotone a cracked, grimy grin as she turned the corner, his rotted, fetid skin hanging from rotted mucles and blackened bones. His left eye was nothing but a bloody socket and half of said side was comepletely sheared away, revealing a permanent lopsided grin and pitted muscles. Blonde, gresy hair fell into his eyes, his clothes nothing buts rags. "Now, what was this about not wanting to see little old me, hun?" he asked, voice fluent for his destroyed body.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 03:57 AM

(^.^ sorry I'm a little late.)

Virgil Walked with Kotone to toward the Kitchen, not really wanting to go to his room again.
"Oh yes, about your the question you posed earlier. I come from a dimension of sand and sun, Thousands of years ago a rip appeared in the fabric of space and allowed the passage of quite a few of it's indigenous people. These people consequently founded the empire Your people know as Egypt. Basically you only need to imagine an entire planet like Egypt and you know what my world is like."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2008, 12:49 AM

"Ah, sounds so interesting! I've always wanted to go to Egypt, but going to your world sounds even more fun!" Kotone was going to continue when she saw the grotesque spirit in front of her. His whole being made her skin crawl and it took almost all her power not to vomit. She did not, however, have enough power to stop the ear-splitting scream escape her mouth as she hid behind the closest thing possible, Virgil.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2008, 01:05 AM

The man picked at his ear, the sound loud and sheer. "M, my, girl's got a set of lungs on her," he said, the grin on his right side vanishing into an annoyed line. "You know, you didn't have to go and do that. I already know I'm not the most attractive man on the market."

J.J. cringed at the long winded screech, eyebrow twitching slightly. Well. It seemed her host had met John. The shapeshifter wondered how long the woman would tolerate his appearance before calling in someone to take care of it.

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 11-06-2008 at 04:00 AM..