Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 04:51 AM

((alrighty night night.))

Seer of the Past
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-03-2010, 11:57 AM

Hayden blush. Was this going to be fun or not? she thought. "So how did this happen?....but I like it." she said cupping his cheek and smiling. "We must have the same classes." she said and walked away swinging her hips temptingly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 12:16 PM

Luccator turned to the student and nodded. "Yes I am actually." he said and smiled. "Lets get going..." he said to the rest and began walking threwthe grounds first showing everyone the practica arena and the game pit and the gardens as he gave them all a little bit of information each about it. He then headed inside and stopped at the dining hall and explained the meal times and the rules for coming late.Alexander looked into her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Well it's seems we'll have lots of fun..." he said and stared as she walked away. That girl had a good body and she definately knew how to use it. "Lots of fun." he said and smirked.

Seer of the Past
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 PM

Hayden turned and smiled back at him. "Are you coming or not?" she asked giggling. She knew she had seen him before but she didn't know where.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 12:35 PM

Alexander nodded and grinned as he caught up with her. "Hell yeah. I am not missing out on watching that lovely body move." he said with a wicked grin and flipped his hair out of his face. "So I take it you have swordsplay first then too?" he said and smirked.

Seer of the Past
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-03-2010, 12:40 PM

Hayden rolled her eyes but kept walking. "Yeah but I am no good. Even though I have a sword as my weapon." she said but she was actually pretty good. she thought if she had to room with Alexander she might as well have fun with it. On her way to sword play she saw Luccator. She watched him closely then sighed heavily once she couldn't see him.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 05-03-2010, 05:43 PM

Violet almost jumped up from her seat when the bell rang.She quickly grabbed her bag and sword and headed out to her next class,which was swordsplay.She only practiced for a couple minutes this morning so she really had to buckle down.As she pushed through the crowds of people she tied her hair back.When she got to the practice arena she laid her things down and started to practice with her katana.

L a f a y e t t eFAN
I don't watch True Blood. Sry. :...

Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 PM

(BTW I've been grounded till the end of the school year...and got my cell phone and laptop taken away...so idk how much I'll be on, but I'll try to get on every chance I get, I suppose...just keep posting and I'll promise I'll do my best to keep up!!! >.<)

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 PM

((man gone for one night and four pages happen))

Elly was in the lunch room getting some meat since she needed to eat something at least once every two hours. It was something that happend because she was a werewpanther. But as she exited out of the dinning hall she ran into Luccator and fell to the floor. She landed on the floor without a sound and glared up at the person who was stading in her way. But when she saw who it was she looked away and quickly started to get up.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 09:13 PM

Alexander smirked and nodded. "Yeah I'm okay..." he said softly remembering his brothers words at the beginging of the year. That he would be so proud if Alexander would become the champion after he graduated... But he knew he could never fill his brother's shoes. He then touched his swords at his side as he walked to the arena and set down his bag and drew the sword his brother had made and given him. He really did owe Luccator everything.Luccwtor has just released the freshmen and new arrivals as the girl from before ran into him. He planted his feet taking the blow and just missed checking her. He looked down at her and offered his hand to her. "Sorry about that..." he said knowing it wasn't really his fault but he felt he should apologise anyway. "Arent you new?Elly right?" he said remembering placing her in her house with Professor Death.

Palmoun

Old 05-03-2010, 09:18 PM

Elly slowly took his hand and wasn't to sure if she could trust him.. then again she didn't really trust anyone. She then stood up and slowly nodded, "yes." she said softly and nothign more. But as she stood there she smelled his sent and it made her back up. he smelled like a dragon and flashes of blood came into her mind. She quickly cluched her head and tryed to block out the flashes but after her almost spaz earlyer it was harder and she coudl only try to make the flashes go away.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 09:26 PM

Violet looked up when she heard the loud clock chimming.It was already lunch time.She quickly packed her things up and rushed through the halls hoping she wouldnt miss lunch since she was starving form practice.Violet slowed her pace when Luccator and a girl came into view.They were right next to the door and she couldnt possibly avoid them since she was heading that way.Violet quickly turned away and headed for the courtyard.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 PM

Luccator helped up her gently and then seeing her back away he thought he should probably get to class... She seemed very stressed and freaked out around him. "Umm it was nice bumping into you..." he said and adjusted his bag on his shoulder ackwordly. Had he ever mentioned that he had no friends? No one to talk to. So yeah... His social skills were at an all time low... And her eyes just screamed that she didn't want to be around him. "Ive got to go to swords practice... So..." he said really not wanting to sound rude. He then grabbed an excuse slip and handed it to her. "Here. This will make sure you won't be in trouble for coming late to class.." he said holding it out to her.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 09:37 PM

Violet walked into the courtyard and sighed.The courtyard was still full of freshman."Most likley just just chilling out here."She whispered.Since Violet didnt know what else to do she wandered back to the practice area and set her things down on one the benches.She really didnt have the strength to practice right now so she took out one of her many books and started to study for a test in one of her classes.

Palmoun

Old 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM

Right when he held out his hand to her it made Elly snap. Her eyes turned a yellow and the lunged at him. She turned into her panther form and bit into his shoulder, knocing him down to the ground. She sunk her claws into him and ripped at him as if killing was the one thing she had to do. But after about five minutes her eyes changed back in a snap and she jumped away from him. "oh god, I am so sorry." she siad softly as she turned back into her human form and backed away from him. This always happend when she was near a dragon or something. She spazzed and she found herself trying to kill him. She hated it, "I am so sorry." she said softly and looked down at her bloody hands. Why was she such a freak? why?

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 09:47 PM

Violet ears shot up hearing screams from the hall not to far away.Violet continued to study.It must have been something but she really didnt like crowds.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 05-03-2010 at 10:24 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 09:47 PM

Luccator cried out in surprise as she fazed and attacked him. Instinctively he wanted to lash out at her but he didn't. He just let her attack and then stood slowly. The horrible rips of skin and bites revealed his unscratched white scales beneath that had protected him. "Its okay... Really youre not the first were or vampire to attack me... My blood holds alot of magic and power... It attracks alot of people." he said and looked at her. "Are you going to be okay? Don't worry the blood is only my human blood... You can't get past these..." he said and tapped the beautiful scales revealed beneath his skin. "But seriously... Do you need anything?"

Palmoun

Old 05-03-2010, 09:54 PM

Elly looked at him shakely and felt horrible for doing it. "yes, a new life probably." she said softly and slowly got up to her feet. "and its not you, its me. When ever I smell a dragon or something it sets off something inside. I have to attack it once and if I try to stop myself I usually cant. I am just messed up." she said as she looked at the floor and hated herself for doign this. This was why she had no friends at all, she either killed them or everyone just was to afraid to come close to her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 10:06 PM

Luccator looked at her softly and put a hand on her shoulder. "Its blood lust... And instinct... I think you should talk to Professor Lolita... She's an amazing person when it comes to powers and control... She helped me conquer my blood lust..." he said and then looked at the clock. He couldn't miss swordsplay. It was one class he didn't miss. "Can you last the rest of the day without freaking out? If not come find me and beat the crap out of me. Nothing gets past these scales except strong enchantments on weapons." he said and smiled reasuringly and picked up his bag and sword. "I should be getting to swordsplay... Maybe I'll see you around? Or do you have that class too?"

Palmoun

Old 05-03-2010, 10:12 PM

Elly looked at him and couldn't believe that he was actually saying for her to beat him up. It was possibly the most friendlyest thing anyone had ever said to her. "I dont know, I haven't really checked my class shedual." she said softly since she really didn't want to be aroudn people most of the time. "but do you think I could just come with you." she said as she looked at him "even though I might not have it."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-03-2010, 10:27 PM

Luccator looked at Violet and smiled and then looked at Elly. "I don't think one day of that would hurt... Or at least till you calm down." he said and then looked at Violet. "Dont worry I'm fine." he said and smiled reasuringly. The Professor asked him what the trouble was but he quickly cleared everything up so no one go in trouble. "Lets all go to swordsplay then." he said and looked at Elly and then Violet as he slowly walked outside. "Thanks for coming to my resque there Violet... Elly has a pretty good bite... She might have actually scratched some scales." he said and looked down at the shreded shirt and shook his head. "That won't work." he said and stopped as the sun greeted him and he took off his shirt and threw it away. His torso gleamed and shimmered and the revealed scales looked like dimonds in the light.

Palmoun

Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 PM

Elly looked at Luccator when he took his shirt of and could only stare. For once she didn't want to kill soemthing, instead she was awed by the shiny scales. But she frowned when he talked about her bitting him. "I am really sorry about that." she said to him softly. She continued to follow him and was glad to be near a somewhat friendly person for once in her life.

L a f a y e t t eFAN
I don't watch True Blood. Sry. :...

Old 05-03-2010, 10:39 PM

Alex watched the whole scene with interest and bulging eyes. And she thought HER powers/abilities were dangerous...
She wanted to go over there and say hi, but decided against it-knowing that she probably just be a burden. Alex galloped to the courtyard and noticed Violet studying some of her books. Alex thought about doing the same, but saw a butterfly and ran after it while throwing a few one-handed cartwheels in between.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-03-2010, 10:39 PM

Violet looked away when Luccator took his shirt off.She kept her head down."Well glad you alright.I'll just go ahead of you guys.I think I left my sword at the practice area anyway.I'll catch up with you two in a couple minutes."Violet said and ran ahead.She didnt feel very comfortable and she actually did want to make sure that no one took her sword.Violet stopped near the bench she was sitting at and there her sword laid.She sat down on the bench for a minute and closed her eyes.She was a bit dizzy from not eating anything but it wasent going to stop her.Violet quickly stood and grabbed her katana.She didnt need to wait for them so she started to practice.