View Poll Results: Do you like my story so far?
OMG! IT'S SUPER AWESOME!! I WANT MORE!! :D 1 16.67%
Yeah it's totally stellar, could you write some more? 1 16.67%
Eh, it's ok could use some improvement. 2 33.33%
No. I hate this story. I hate you. I hate everything. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Pimpy x3

Old 06-11-2010, 06:59 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I will write a love story with at least 4 characters. You may tell me if you like the story and ways to make my story a tad bit better. I will only post four times a day which means I will post for every character I have at least once. Feel free to read this story. Please feel free to critique my story. You may leave comments on my profile about my story or you may send me a private message. ENJOY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Profiles:

Males:

Name: Adrian Xavier Evans
Orientation: German
Image:

Name: Matt Alexander Castro
Orientation: Italian
Image:

Females:

Name: Jaki Alice Michel
Orientation: Australian
Image:

Name: Suzu Michell Michel
Orientation: Australian
Image:

Background Information:

Adrian and Matt are best friends. They have been ever since second grade. They act more like brothers than friends. They liked to hang out a lot until one day Matt decided to drop out of high school. He was sick and tired of all the drama at high school. Adrian's mother forbade him from seeing and hanging out with Matt. Secretly they hang out only because their bond is stronger than anything you can imagine.

Jaki and Suzu Michel are twin sisters. They obviously were raised together for years. They never hated each other or ever fought. One day they go to high school as Juniors and they meet two seniors. (Matt and Adrian) Jaki falls for Matt while Suzu falls for Adrian. The only problem was that Matt wanted Suzu and Adrian wanted Jaki. Will these two blood sisters fight now? Or will they settle everything in peace?

-Stay and find out. I'm sure it'll be worth your time!-

----------

Adrian was awake after a really bad party last night. He was forced into going home by his mother and to make things worse he didn't even get a chance to drink. He was very upset and couldn't figure out why his mom had come to the party looking for him. He instantly shrugged and got out of bed. He was already dressed for school because he slept in his clothes. He wouldn't tell his mother that though. He grabbed his bag and went down the stairs, out the door, and down the street. Adrian instantly smiled as he saw his best friend Matt. "Hey Matt. What's up bro?" He said as he hugged him and stuck his tongue out revealing his tongue ring. He had it done last night while he was a bit high. Again he wouldn't have told his mother that.

----------

Matt hugged Adrian back. He then leaned against the wall as he spoke to Adrian."Nothing really. Just want to chase local tail. IF you know what I mean." He said teasingly. When he said things like this he basically meant to check out his old high school and maybe get some action. But then again he had already dated all the hot girls, the good looking nerds, the popular girls, the cute girls, and the girls who only wanted sex. The only girls he had never talked to OR even tried to get with were the Michel twins. He had always thought they were super HOT. 'Who would want a guy like me? Shoot, not even I would want a guy like me...' He thought to himself as he sighed inwardly. Matt and Adrian started heading for the school and see what was going to happen today.

----------

Jaki was ready to see some guys at school. She always loved hanging out with her friends and making fun of he desperate losers at her school. She even invited Suzu, her sister, to do the same but Suzu was too soft. She was way too sensitive for such a thing. Jaki and her sister walked to school which was only ten minutes away from their home. As soon as they arrived Jaki walked to her left and Suzu continued straight ahead. Jaki met up with her friends and started talking about all the desperate losers until she spotted Matt. "Ch-chelsea...who is THAT?" She asked her best friend as she stared admirably at Matt. "hm...? Oh, that's Matt Castro he's a high school drop out. He might come back this year but who knows." Chelsea responded with a slight admiring sigh. Jaki looked at Matt and sighed one last time as she blushed deeply.

----------

Suzu always strayed from her older twin sister Jaki. Not because she didn't like hanging out with her sister. She just wanted time to herself to read her favorite book "Vampire Diaries". She had loved the story for about a year now. They intrigued her in so many ways even though at first she hated vampires. Suzu was now at the library reading quietly to herself. She managed a couple giggles here and there as she read. A sudden bump made her drop her deliciously amazing book. She quickly bent over to pick up her book. A strange figure picked up her book and stood straight up before her. She slowly stood up and stared at the figure. "Sorry about that, I accidentally bumped into you while looking for my water bottle.""I-it's ok. It happens you know?"Suzu replied as her cheeks grew warm. She didn't know what to say. She was tongue tied as she stared into the young man's eyes. She then noticed that the young man just so happen to be Adrian Evans. She stayed silent as she looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

----------

This is all for today. Please feel free to leave comments on my profile about my introduction. If you have any helpful information please do not hesitate to critique me. I will not hurt you with a fish :feesh: because I am good with criticism. Thank you for reading my introduction please come back tomorrow to see what happens next. <3:vicky: :squee:

I love Matt how I love my coffee...hot and on the table<3

Last edited by Pimpy x3; 06-11-2010 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: (forgot some information)

caseyd1354
The Moped King
Send a message via AIM to caseyd1354 Send a message via Yahoo to caseyd1354

Old 07-06-2010, 01:20 AM

lol i like the way that you use the pictures and stuff and incorperate them in the story. because if theres no pictures. well its hard for me not to go look at stupid stuff on the internet. lmao

BrokenEnglish
Your Resedent Ninja Turtle

Old 07-10-2010, 09:02 AM

Great! I find it very interesting how you incorporate the pictures and the characters suit really well together. Nothing bad from me! cant wait for the next chapter! :D

Lady.of.Destruction

Old 07-11-2010, 04:48 AM

I like it soo far, so please post more?
lol ^_^
and I agree with the others on adding pictures
to the characters as well.

Pimpy x3

Old 07-26-2010, 07:51 PM

--------------------------------
thanks so much for the comments.
I'm sorry I haven't written for a while I've been very busy.
I will however start writing the second half.
Please enjoy!<3
-------------------------------

Adrian looked down at the short girl. He didn't know what to do or say. She was kinda cute. "Um...here you go." He said as he gave Suzu her book back. "So...what's your name?" He asked as he stared into her beautiful caramel eyes. "M-my name is Suzu...Suzu Michel." She said as she looked down at her feet. Adrian smiled a warm smile at Suzu. "You want to hang out for a bit?" He asked her as he licked his lips slightly. He watched as Suzu nodded a yes. He took her hand gently and walked out of the library with her. Adrian held her close so no guy could have a chance to take her from him. He actually wanted to get to know this beautiful girl. Who wouldn't want to have time with a beautiful twin?

----------

Matt was standing on the other side of the hall before he noticed to giggling girls staring at him. He grinned to himself as he walked over to the two girls. "Hey Chelsea who's this?" He asked as he stared at the girl beside Chelsea. Chelsea looked over at Jaki and sighed. "This MATT is Jaki Michel...want something with her?" Matt smiled as he took Jaki by the hip and walked away saying. "I'll just take her from you thanks Chelsea." He looked down at Jaki and noticed her cheeks were a rosy color. He made his way to a corner where no one was at and pushed her into the corner. "OK. lets skip all this retard crap, I'm Matt your Jaki, I think your Hot as hell so I might end up dating you got it?" Jaki slapped Matt in the face as he finished his sentence. "I am NOT your WHORE! So either back away slowly or you'll regret it." She said as she glared up at Matt. Matt slowly backed off and watched Jaki walk off. 'Damn...we got a live one on our hands...hehe this is going to be interesting.' He thought to himself as he walked off as well.

----------

Jaki was very furious as she walked right into her twin sister. She didn't notice the guy at all as she broke down in her twin sisters arms. "Suzu it was horrible...some guy named Matt took me away from my friends, cornered me somewhere no one was at and said things so terrifying...all I could do was slap him and threaten him...I don't EVER want to see that guy again..." Jaki stayed there crying on her sisters chest. She heard a faint sigh from her sister and listened to her words quietly. "Look Jaki calm down if that guy comes after you I swear I'll kick his ass ok? So calm down I'm her for you sis." Jaki smiled as she stopped crying and stood straight up. She then noticed a guy who she recognized. She pondered silently to herself while she tapped her foot. She then pointed a finger at the guy. "Your Adrian Evans aren't you!?" She said as she looked at the Adrian. Adrian sighed and smiled at Jaki. Yes, I'm Adrian Evans.

----------

Suzu comforted her sister Jaki. She smiled at her sister as she was very happy. Before she could say anything her sister asked more like stated that Adrian Evans was indeed Adrian Evans. She looked down as they started to talk among themselves. Suzu felt lonely even though she was in a group. She then swiftly disappeared from her sister and Adrian. She didn't want to ruin their fun. She then walked outside and sat on the school steps. She hated feeling like an outcast so she refused to be around people. Suzu then opened her book once more and started to read her book again. Ten minutes later she was disturbed from her reading yet again. She grunted as she looked up at who had disturbed her this time. "Excuse you...maybe you should apologize!" She said as she looked up at the guy. "Hey there you are...you changed clothes? Eh, who cares lets go." Matt said as he grabbed Suzu. Suzu didn't know what to do so she simply cooperated with the guy who was pulling her off the steps and out of school grounds. She wanted to protest against what was going on but her voice would not obey her. She was stuck and she didn't know what to do.

Last edited by Pimpy x3; 07-26-2010 at 08:15 PM..