EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-09-2010, 10:13 PM

Okay, so I'm a newby writer. I may be a bit young, but I think that I'm ready to take on a bit of a horror type writing piece.

So I get to my computer desk, I pull up Microsoft Word, put my fingers on the keys aaaand... stop. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT!!! O~O

I've been mulling over this for weeks and have yet to come up with a solid pllot. Whatever I do have conjurred up in my freshman mind is very very VERY vauge and unshapen.

My mind has that its placed in a high school environment. There are four girls who star in the book, and each of them are at the school for different reasons... I want the foe/evil thing to be of nature, so I don't have to portray an "evil" person, because I dont think I could do that very well... ^^" So, Im thinking haunted? or possesed school?...

UGH! Somebody please reach out and aid me!!!~

KeiraRose
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 AM

First off, I think it's great that you want to start writing at a young age! :]

Why don't you start with creating the characters of the four main girl. Once you have their characters down you'll be surprised at how a solid plot starts to flow naturally around your characters. ;]

Think about their background, dreams, appearance, personality, strengths, weaknesses, how they would react to different situations because of their background, and how they act with each other. :]]] Have fun!

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-10-2010, 04:54 AM

Ooooh! I could fill out a profile skeleton for each one! That might start me off with better understanding each of them.

Thank you Keira, I'll put them all up later for everyone to see. ^^ And if I'm not that lazy tomorrow, I might even come up with a long paragraph... or a very short prologue. -shrugs- we'll see.

THANKS AGAIN!~ XD

KeiraRose
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2010, 09:52 PM

That's the spirit! :] I'll be sure to come back and read what you've put up! <3