White Squirrel Girl
The Spazatic little cookie

Old 07-12-2010, 12:34 AM

If you told she'd be standing with Cyres, Coalbalt, Syren, Alastar, and Wolf a year ago confronting her first dragonfly she'd burst out laughing and say you've gone mad. But it would be all too true, well after Colbaalt took up her intrest.

Chapter 1- Colbalt

A thin white crispy frost covered the grass and sidewalk. The edges of the road, two girls. One in a red trenchcoat with her hair tied back and the other in a think brown fur and matching boots. The two were Ceda and Jenna, best friend since who knows when.
The two were heading to their local high school, Ryedelle High. The two stepped onto the frosted grounds and glsnced around the court-yard before noticing a boy with white hair that was spiked. He was pacing and to both girl's suprise he wore no jacket. Only a light long sleeve shirt that was a light red and dark blue jeans.
"Who's the new kid?"
"Don't know. Don't wanna find out." Ceda said grabbing her backpack from her locker before heading off t her first class.
"See you later J!" Class went by quickly, it was lunch that was suprising to Ceda.
"Ceda, Ceda. I met the new kid, he goes by Colbalt and he's staring at you." Ceda blinked and looked across the lunch room. The white haired boy was indeed starig at her. His eyes were warm and welcoming, probaly reading something like. 'Join me, I dare you.'

Last edited by White Squirrel Girl; 07-18-2010 at 01:47 AM..