\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:19 PM

mmyeah -- that's what's good about Mene; everyone's so nice >w<
But then its like.... nnmehhhhhh TT-TT

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 PM

Yep, it's a great community.

"nnmehhhhhh"? That was a funny sound to imagine hearing.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 PM

I'm always really scared to post because I think I'm just popping in and intruding, like even now haha. I feel so unwanted but it's probably all in my head!

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:23 PM

Of course it's in your head Luna. I'm sure I speak for myself and Mizu both when I say we would love to talk with you. :)

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:25 PM

Aw, that is so kind, Sho. I appreciate that a lot! I'd love to talk with you too.

Sometimes however I feel less welcome from the response I get, but I'm taking it too seriously.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:26 PM

Yep! :D Shonojo's right -- we'd love to talk to you so don't hesitate to start posting away~ ^w^ :glomp:

And erm... I actually say "nnmehhhh" a lot xD.... It really is a funny sound >w<

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:27 PM

You're very welcome. :3

I think some people get so caught up in the conversations they're having that they find it difficult to reach out to the new people that happen in. That's why I prefer the smaller threads. It's much easier to talk with everybody and make people feel welcome.

I sometimes make funny sounds as well, but now I can't think of them. Figures.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:27 PM

Last edited by Sho-Shonojo; 08-07-2011 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: accidental double post. erased

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:30 PM

I agree~ *nods head*

Oh haha XDD. I guess we all make some funny noises sometimes :3 Mostly I go "nnmehh" and "nyaaaa" >w< ..... Usually when people tickle me >.>" *super ticklish* ... *cough* :ninja:

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:31 PM

I know, I always go for the smaller threads too! Usually because conversation hasn't begun yet and it's easier to understand what's going on. Usually the bigger threads are the most intimidating to try and join.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:32 PM

I am super ticklish as well. I don't make noises then though, I just collapse in on myself. I literally fall on the floor.

Agreed luna. They are very intimidating. O.O

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:33 PM

Bahaha XDDDD. I'd love to go and try to tickle you, then, just to see what would happen >w<";; ..... Of course I'd feel bad afterwards, but you wouldn't hate me, eh? XD

In the big threads, most of the people already have some kind of ongoing conversation going so... it's weird to just hop in there, hm? I always feel like that XD...
Small threads are more fun, anyways :P

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:36 PM

I wouldn't hate you, as long as you only did it the one time. In high school I had a couple of friends that would try to tickle me every chance they got. In college I was smarter and did not let anyone know I was ticklish. >.>

Yeah. You feel like you have to read up on what everyone has talked about so you don't mention something someone has already said or that like.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:38 PM

True, and I find it really hard to carry on conversation or make it seem interesting, so when you've got all that factored in, it's easy to just become a lurker and never earn any gold/pies!

I'm just noseying at your Yan Yan journal, Sho-Shonojo. ^^ Your dog, Gus looks so cute! And the banana pudding looks yummy.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:40 PM

... *cough* ^^" Well, once or twice, I'd try xD. But I'd let you get your payback for it :gonk:
Almost all of my friends know that I'm extremely ticklish -.-" .... In college -- no one is finding out about that ._.

Aaaand once again, I agree with the both of you xD. You guys pretty much take the words right outta meh mouth >w<

.... *goes off to see Sho's Yan Yan Journal* ^w^

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:42 PM

Yeah, I'm a bit of a lurker most of the time unless I'm roleplaying. But I really want to buy these event rares with pies instead of gold, so I'm trying to earn up what I can.

Aw, thank you. The banana pudding was delicious. I got it free at work since my manager ordered a bunch of food in order to celebrate being accident free for a month. And gus is my baby. He's such a sweetheart.

Ok Mizu, as long as I get my payback. :evil: Yeah, you better keep that a big secret in college.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:44 PM

I don't think I'm that ticklish really. When I was at school, people used to think it was weird that I wasn't ticklish, but I'm positive that was because they didn't tickle. They thought that poking their fingers hard into your sides was "tickling". It just hurt!

Accident Free? Haha. I would never get a celebration, I'm too clumsy. (Not in work though obviously). What kind of work do you do?

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:45 PM

D'aaaawwwwwwwww your dog is frickin' adorable >w< <3
And fluffyyyyyyy~ .-.

pshh.... you'll get your payback... But I have to warn you, I'm a complete ninja so I have to apologize in advance if I try to punch/smack/slap you away *cough* ^^"

Lol accident free? I guess that's pretty good xD. What do you do for work?

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:46 PM

That's how my dad tickles. Ouch!

Oh I drop things at work all the time, it's just not the breakable stuff. XD I work in retail. I mostly clean up the store and put things back where they belong in the evening.

And thank you Mizu. I love fluffy dogs. My family was so worried when we first adopted him, because he was all scraggly and ill kempt. But he's filled out and now he's fluffy and plump. lol

Uh oh. Sounds like revenge is going to be dangerous.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:48 PM

I'm usually hitting my hand on things and whacking my shin into something, or bashing my shoulder in a doorframe!

Well, it's lucky you don't drop the breakable stuff! If you do, blame someone else in case :)!

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:50 PM

I broke a little cup or something one time and my manager just told me to throw it away. >.> We're a discount store, so our things aren't really worth much. XD

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 06:51 PM

Ohhh cool 0.0
I'd mess up the whole job if I tried xD..... I'm probably about.. 100000000000 times more clumsy than both of you combined.
I trip over nothing... *ahem* >w<
At least that little accident was just a cup.... I dropped a few plates once and my mum wasn't so thrilled ^^"

Aww -- well, at least he's all better now! What kind of dog is Gus? o.o

and yes, it will be slightly damgerous.... but I promise I won't hurt you! (much) <_<

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:52 PM

My mum is the one who breaks all of our plates and cups! So she can't be mad at me for breaking anything, because she's just as bad!

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 08-07-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho-Shonojo View Post
That sounds like a horrendous trip to make Clair. I hope you don't drive it.

It seems like there are a lot of fans of the DC area. I've only been there on a school trip way back in middle school.
Oh, no! It's a wonderful trip. I've done the trip a few times before in a car, but when we went this summer, we flew (my first time making the trip in a plane). I must say, it's TERRIBLE when you fly- Clair has never liked flying and the flight to the city was TERRIBLE!

Although, Clair dislikes road trips more than she dislikes flying, so it's fine.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:55 PM

Aw, well maybe they would let you work in clothing. Clothing is a bit harder to break. XD

Gus is a mutt. In theory, and guessing he's a mix between a Great Pyrenees and a German Shepherd.

I've broken cups and home before, until we switched to plastic cups. XD

Oh Clair. I'm not a big fan of driving for long periods of time. That's a shame that your flight was no good. I don't mind flying. I like to look out the window and daydream. :)