mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 09:29 AM

I am gonna celebrate the summer event by making my own thread.

I am looking to get some free art during this event to remember it. I am looking to get art of my current avatar, so that I can have a new signature because I haven't gotten art of any avatars lately as I haven't made any ones that I really like.

Also, this will be my hangout for the event to help me get my gold back up there as I haven't been making much gold lately in the few threads I have been posting in.

I hope some friends drop by!

Art I Received:

By [N]ightmare
By Catonia

Last edited by mewmew07; 08-08-2011 at 12:23 PM..

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AvengedxxAngel Send a message via MSN to AvengedxxAngel

Old 08-06-2011, 09:40 AM

Hello (:
Good luck getting artsies! (:

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 09:45 AM

It's good to see you again, mew. n_____n

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 09:45 AM

Hehe I hope you get some nice art hon.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 09:46 AM

Mmhm, same here.
I love admiring all the art in your signatures.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 09:54 AM

Thanks you guys.

I have no new art of my new avatar and my last siggy of avatar art is dreadful and I don't want to place the crappy thing back in my siggy.

I hope to get some art for you all to see.

Jupiter: Hi! Don't leave me! Chat it up with me for the whole event!

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 09:57 AM

I'll try my best, mew. n____n

teehee
Sorry to hear that your last collection wasn't satisfying. I'll see if I can't pull out my old gear; I haven't drawn in a very long time. I hope you're doing well, we haven't spoken in ages!

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:04 AM

No no, I mean, the art I got was good, but the ones I chose to put in a siggy and the way I made the siggy itself was crappy.

That would be fantastic, you you don't have to draw if you don't want to.

Thanks! I am doing ok. Although today I woke up at 10:30am dizzy so I went back to bed and woke up at 2:50pm and was still dizzy. But since maybe 9pm, I've gotten a lot better and I am not dizzy much at all.

I'm excited for tomorrow because my mom and I are going to the mall and I am taking her to lunch for her birthday and we are gonna shop around and I am also getting her something from bath and body works.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 10:08 AM

Oh my, that sounds like an awful way to wake up! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling much better, though. I hope you have a full recovery in time to celebrate your mother's birthday and enjoy your time at the mall. Bath and Body Works is such a neat little chain; some of the lotions and potions smell absolutely wonderful. I have a stack of the containers on my dresser.

I came down with a dreadful cold a few days ago, so I've been sleeping quite a bit and I just sort of lost my motivation and time to really draw or partake in anything I really enjoyed. So I'll take the time this weekend to clean up and relax to get my clock back to ticking, hahaha.

And, I don't mind drawing for you at all, so long as you don't mind me taking time. Your avatars are very enjoyable.~

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:11 AM

My mom's birthday was Friday, the 5th, but since she worked, we are celebrating it tomorrow, Saturday. I hope I don't wake up with a dizzy spell again.

Luckily, and also unluckily, I have nothing to do ever so I was able to just rest on the couch the whole day.

I'm sorry you got sick too. I am also sick in other ways. I have mouth sores, which are finally clearing up, and puffy and sore gums which I think came about when the mouth sores did but I am using mouth wash and flossing a little so hopefully that helps, along with brushing my teeth of course.

Aww, thanks. You are such a sweetie! I am glad you like my avatars. I know I had that heart one, the red and pink one, for a while. Do you like my newest one?

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 10:16 AM

Indeed, I do. n____n
I'm so fond of the pink and white with the faintest hints of blue.

I'm so sorry to hear about the sores. Is it perhaps from too much junk food? I know that my mouth becomes sore when I eat too much candy or too many chips, or even too much of a sweet drink. I'm just not the tank I used to be, it's so sad really.
And I just love gummy candy.~
I hope they heal up soon and you're back to chomping, teehee.

Oh, sometimes I wish I could sit around the house all day! I stopped freelancing and took an official job position, so I'm up early and driving with the rest of traffic each day of the week. I don't really mind, though, at least not yet. The money isn't bad and I don't mind the work. It's just that sometimes it can really drain your energy and drive to do much else.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:19 AM

It may have been because I drink a lot of coffee and soda. But granted, the coffee, I use fat free creamer and artificial, zero calorie sweetner and I drink zero calorie or diet soda.

I am glad you like it. I just love the chilly items. They are too adorable! I had the My Pet Chilly gifted to me because it was in my quest, plus the heart halo was gifted to me by BellyButton.

I wish I had a job. I want one where my shyness isn't a problem, where I don't have to answer phones or talk to much to customers, etc.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 10:23 AM

teehee
I think most jobs require some sort of interpersonal skills; where I work appears to focus heavily on how everyone functions together. I don't know if they really follow the standards they rattle off, but everyone seems to genuinely enjoy each other's company and look forward to working each day. I talk quite a bit, but I'm cornered off most of the time and there can be some days where we all go hours without saying a single word.
Even then, there's always the phone, but that's not really so bad.

You know, I bet it's all the acidity of that coffee. I haven't had coffee in ages, either! I just might have to indulge in some espresso later, hahaha. Aw, that's so kind of them to donate to you! I love hearing stories like that.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:27 AM

Maybe, but that's why I was looking for a job like a stocker or something at a store.

You should. I am gonna get a cappuccino at the restaurant tomorrow. I mean, it's $4 and it's maybe the size of a tall at Starbucks or even a bit smaller, but it's yummy and it makes me feel special.

Yeah, it's very nice of them. I also got gifted a sash of chaos, yumeh halo, and some NPC candy sticks.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 10:33 AM

I see some new things in my own inventory, but I've long since forgotten who or when I received any of these gifts. I'm always quite thankful and try to repay the same kindness when I can. I thought the candy sticks from the event were quite handy; some of the colours were great for making new outfits! And they gave just a little touch of balance, too.

teehee
I like to make my own coffee in the early morning when no one else is awake, or at night just before bed. I bought a small set of teacups and coffee cups with saucers just for those occasions. I even purchased a teapot that looks like an elephant recently; I'm so very fond of that teapot.

I wish you the best of luck if you decide to look for a job! And, don't sweat it, really! After the interview, I never thought I'd get the job, but here I am.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:37 AM

I record who donated what to me in my quest thread so I don't forget and they get recognition.

I make coffee when I wake up sometimes. Lately not as much because of my mouth and gums. We have nice china coffee cups that I like to use.

Thanks. I am quite shy though.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-06-2011, 10:42 AM

Aw, that's so sweet of you. I'll have to start getting into the habit of doing that, but I never seem to keep it up. I think it's because on other sites I like to do it anonymously, hahaha. It's too bad we don't have a system like that here. Even just an option to donate gold anonymously, although I just love the option to do it at all.

I plan on waking up far into the afternoon; it might be more like soup and water for me, though, hahaha. My poor taste buds have almost been completely rendered useless! But I still have this craving for fries...u___u;;

There's a position out there for you, I'm sure of it. n____n

I'm going to settle down for a while, but I promise to return to your thread and keep you company as much as I can.
It was great hearing from you again, mew, and I hope you get lots of art from the event. n____n

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 AM

Well, don't want to look rude and just take items and not give any thanks or anything.

No coffee tomorrow? Just soup and water for you?

I hope so.

Bye Crane! I hope you come back later.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:59 AM

Hi mewmew! Hope you don't mind me stepping in. ^^ Good luck getting arts! I'd offer to make you something but I am SO SLOW and lose motivation so fast it is unbelievable. Pffft. Besides, it may not be what you're looking for. ^^; (of course, I'm not trying to weasel my way out of anything, if you want me to give it a shot let me know) Oh, and as for waking up dizzy, couldn't it be lack of sugar? Sometimes it does that, specially if one sleeps a long time.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 11:03 AM

Hello!

Thank you. I'm sure you are not a bad artist, but if you take a while, it's ok.

Maybe, but maybe it could be that I don't drink enough water?

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 11:04 AM

I love your new avatar mew! I hope you get some art of it. I keep saying I will do something but I never get to do it. Your avatar is lovely anyway.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 11:10 AM

Thank you. I am glad that some people like my avatar. I know I'm not the best at making avatars on here because so many items that I need to make good avatars I haven't bought yet because I am questing them and my gold count is always low.

It's ok. I know lots of people don't have much time anymore to do art.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 11:15 AM

I don't find that it's my lack of variety in items that stops me from making a good avatar, it's my complete lack of style and coordination haha.
And also, I guess I have time but I seem to give up easily as my art skills aren't the best.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
Hello!

Thank you. I'm sure you are not a bad artist, but if you take a while, it's ok.

Maybe, but maybe it could be that I don't drink enough water?
Maybe. I'll be honest, I don't drink a lot of water, one glass gets me through the day easily, but that has happened ever since I was a baby; I have a weird metabolism. XD But I'd definitely drink a bit more water if I were you, you might need more water than you drink.

And I'll see if I can fix you something up. ;D

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 11:54 AM

luna: I am sure your art isn't as junky as you think.

Neuza: Yeah, I should drink more water.

That would be great!