Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:59 PM

- - Welcome to ze kissing booth

~Hello, welcome to the kissing booth! I'm not actually giving out kisses but I'm giving out something better:

FREEBIES!

How ever, you have to stay and chat with me. I need company because my flu is torturing me. *shiver*

- - Ze Samples

I'm gonna go ahead and show samples of my artwork.

Style one
clicky

Style two
clicky

Style three
clicky

- - El Fin

Thats it, your free to post. *hopes this doesnt die* ;3;

zn0srap
Solia = Heroic

Old 02-13-2008, 12:00 AM

Aww I like your art, too bad I can't stick around since I'm getting off in a bit. ;p

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sisely Send a message via Yahoo to Sisely

Old 02-13-2008, 12:02 AM

Sorry to hear your sick. I just got rid of the flu myself not too long ago.

However, it's that wonderful time of the month for me so I have the worst cramps ever right now >_<

Saiyuki Cosplayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Saiyuki Cosplayer Send a message via MSN to Saiyuki Cosplayer Send a message via Yahoo to Saiyuki Cosplayer

Old 02-13-2008, 12:02 AM

Ooh, I like the art. I don't mind chatting for a while! So....how have you been? *notices I'm sitting like L again* CRAP! I gotta stop that....even though I was doing it long before Death Note....

Saiyuki Cosplayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Saiyuki Cosplayer Send a message via MSN to Saiyuki Cosplayer Send a message via Yahoo to Saiyuki Cosplayer

Old 02-13-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisely
Sorry to hear your sick. I just got rid of the flu myself not too long ago.

However, it's that wonderful time of the month for me so I have the worst cramps ever right now >_<
O.O I just ended mine. Two days, and that's long for me. And that's without birth control.

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:04 AM

Thanks ^^ It's okay, you can always come back later. I'll be available for the rest of the night and probably tomorrow, since my flu is like a roller coaster...

Scribble Me Orange
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:04 AM

Styles 2+3 are awesome. D:

And sorry your sick. It IS flu season yanno. I think everyone gets sick at this time of year. It seems to be worse this year though. x_x

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-13-2008, 12:05 AM

Saiyuki- Sounds like mine. It lasts for only 4 days or so and only shows up every four months or so. Like you I'm not on birth control either. In fact hubby and I are trying to conceive a little one! But it is a bit difficult with an irregular cycle.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-13-2008, 12:07 AM

But I want a kiss!
:lol:
-shot-

Very cute art, Amp.
You did a good job on Vicky!

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:09 AM

@Sisely; I hate it when that happens... your recover after being sick and then something else happens.

@Scribble Me Orange; Thanks ^^
Uh, it's spreading all over the place... I gave to my friends, and now I gave it to my mother. @w@ Ehh.

@Everybody else; Since posts are coming in fast, please be patient wih me to respond with everyone D; Especially since I'm sick.

Hug
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hug

Old 02-13-2008, 12:10 AM

I'll trade you a hug for a kiss. ;3;

Scribble Me Orange
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:13 AM

Yeah I got my mom sick with what I got sick with from school too. x_x I don't want my grandparents or anyone else I see on a daily basis to get sick with it yet it's already kinda too late for that. xD Like everyone got it so far.

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:14 AM

@nescia;
If you still want one, I'll give one to you... ;D *shot also*

@Hug;
Okay. You give me the hug first. =3

@Scribble Me Orange; I don't see my grandparents on a regular basis. They're far away in another country. xD; Which is good. I won't spread to them... Dx

Hug
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hug

Old 02-13-2008, 12:17 AM

I've never given a hug before... they've always been stolen. ;o;

-hugs-

MarziPants
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:17 AM

Hi, cute artwork, I like it.

So how is every one? I am sorry to hear about the flu, Amp.

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-13-2008, 12:18 AM

Amp- Yeah, I even got sick twice in January. After I came back to South Carolina after visiting my parents in PA for Christmas I got a cold. Then after that my husband caught a cold at work and when he got over it, I caught it! That cold was really bad. I had a fever that whole weekend!

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-13-2008, 12:18 AM

Half my coworkers have come down with the flu...I'm waiting for it to hit me. Thankfully I work in the back of the office so I'll be the last to get it.

Shelby~Nicole
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-13-2008, 12:19 AM

Sorry your sick. i think everyone is sick now too. i know I'm still getting rid of my cold. its horrible.
your art is so cute.very unique styles. i especially love the third style. Very Valentines ready.

Chantar
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 12:20 AM

Hi hi!

Scribble Me Orange
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:21 AM

Amp: My grandparents are. Uh. Right down the road. - poke - 5 minutes away. I love it. o3o

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-13-2008, 12:26 AM

Just one more hour of work! Thank god...not sure I could stand much more

Saiyuki Cosplayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:27 AM

Dx My mouse is acting up so badly! Damned laser mouse....*stabs it with my chopsticks* DIE!!! DDDDDx

On another note, try drinking green tea with lemon, taking a nice warm bath and maybe even some soup. Chicken broth is the best. And, if you can, freshly squeezed orange juice. As in DIY orange juice.

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:28 AM

@Hug; D'aww. ;~;
*kissy on the cheek*

@MarziPants; Hey =D And thanks.
I'm doing okay, my tempature is going down and going up... 101.4 and now it's 101.9

@Sisely; I never got sick in january, despite the snow and cold tempatures... just a few headaches.
My father got the flu, however my mom gave him a shot and hes better. But since I toke a pill and my tempature got higher anyways, I'm going tomorrow to a clinic my mother works at for a shot.

@Shelby~Nicole; I'm so happy I'm not alone. D=)
Thankies ^^

@SaiyukiCosplayer; My laptop freak out once in a while. When caps is on my letters are lowercase and blah blah... and thats when I have to restart it. T-T And thanks so much for the suggestions, I'm sure it'll not only help me out but everybody else with the flu. ^_^

@Scribble Me Orange; do they spoil you with money or something? =0 My aunt sends me checks with money every once in a while... although my moms boss sends me random gifts. He considers me the closest thing he has to a daughter. His hugs hurt too. x_x

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-13-2008, 12:35 AM

I wanted to go to the doctors when I was sick but since my hubby's insurance is getting straightened around, I couldn't.

It was horrible too. I had such horrible chest congestion

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:48 AM

@Sisely; Ohh yes, I know that feeling. I too have terrible congestion. I feel like I cant breath unless I cough up all my mucus.