Breybrey130
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2011, 01:27 AM

ok mene what is your favorite song for when your mad,happy,sad, or just bummed out? why did you pick that song for your mood?:angel:

happy:Almost by Bowling for soup because it's just a really fun song.

Sad:When You were young by the killers i picked this oner because i watched the music video and i thought it really related to what i was going through at the time.

Mad:what the hell by avril lavigne for me it's just a really hyper melody to get me back to being happy.

Bummed out: Runaway Love by Ludacris and Mary J Blige that ones for when i feel like running away and i'm so stressed out i can't bounce back so when i listen to the song and hear about what 3 other girls lives are like i think i should be grateful it wasn't like the song lyrics.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2011, 01:32 AM

I've gone ahead and moved this into the Music forum for you. :yes:

Angel Song
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2011, 04:18 AM

Happy; "Best Friends" by Aqua

Sad; "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera, I don't like any of her songs but this one, it's just a great song to cheer me up

Mad; "Giddy on up" By Laura Bell Bundy, I started using this song when I caught my ex cheating on me, but it's evolved to help me make my anger leave, 'Giddy on up, giddy on out bad mood' sort of deal

Bubbly/Excited; "Hot 'n Cold" By the Chipettes, I don't like the Katy Perry version and somehow it's better in that high pitch XD it makes me really get up and dance

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-20-2011, 04:33 AM

If I want to be in a good mood then I play just about anything by The Cat Empire, all of their songs are catchy happy diddies that make you smile.
If I feel like pounding in a face or five. I bang out Amon Amarth, Trivium, Mastodon, Dethklok. any of the death metal bands.
If I want to mellow out, Apocalyptica or Katrine or Edith Piaf. String quartets playing metal is soothing, and so are french singers.
and If I'm getting hella depressed out comes She Wants Revenge, Alkaline Trio, and The Faint.

redrabbit
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2011, 06:00 AM

Happy: Lust For Life, by Girls

Happy/angry: anything by MSI

Sad: All I Want, by The Cure

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 02-20-2011, 06:01 AM

Hmmeth.

My moods usually switch between mellow or the opposite.

Mellow bands/groups i like are Enya, Pink Floyd, Secret garden, Moby, Enigma, or Amethystium. (all are chillout typed bands, apart from Pink floyd who im sure you've all heard of xD )

As for the opposite moods. eg somebody needs a pounding or im feeling hyper/needing a moshing, i'll usually go for something similar to Longcat chooses. Amon Amarth, Moonsorrow, Dethklok, Swallow the sun, or any other awesome death metal bands out there! :)

If im depressed, i usually listen to Only time by Enya or any by Secret Garden (they use violins so its sad-sounding)

Any enya is good really, but when im in a happy mood i do like Wild Child by Enya :D

Hufflebean
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2011, 03:01 PM

I'm I'm feeling chirpy, or any mood that I want to turn into chirpy, then I love Electric Light Orchestra's Mr. Blue Sky.

If I'm not feeling very safe or secure, I listen to A Warm Place by Nine Inch Nails on repeat a few times.

Hearing Dido (any songs) first thing on a morning helps me stay in a fresh optimistic mood.

iFailed
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 06:43 PM

Sad; Don't Stop Believing by Journey

Happy; Any songs from musicals. Lately it's been songs from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Or even Somebody Told me by The Killers.

Angry; either I'm a Bitch by Meredith Brooks, or A Little Piece of Heaven by A7X. It depends on how angry I am.

Last edited by iFailed; 07-27-2011 at 07:08 PM..

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 02:50 AM

I just throw my iPod on shuffle generally, especially when I feel like I need to be distracted. Most of my songs are sad, so its a no contest there. When I want to be in a good mood and not have my song choice drag me down I tend to lean towards Aqua, Lady Gaga (who I didn't start listening to until recently), and the like since they sound so different to lets say Evanescence, Green Day, BFMV, or RED. But I'm not too picky what I listen to for the most part regardless of my mood, it all starts sounding the same either way xD

feardamichael
I'M PSYCHO!!! FEAR MEEEHHHH!!!!

Old 07-28-2011, 10:42 PM

mad,happy,sad, or just bummed out?
mad: well, any axis of awesome, just because that band is really funny and their songs cheer me up.
happy: i'd have to agree with almost by bowling for soup. it's really an awesome song.
sad: well, it depends what i am sad about.
bummed out: human, by the killers. i dont know, it just kinda fits. i dont know why.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:31 AM

Happy: Anything really, my Zune is always on shuffle, with one of the playlists I have titled "A Little of Everything" which contains over 4000 songs. And stuff from all genres except Rap, Hip-hop, and R&B.

Sad: I Disappear by Metallica, or Unforgiven I, II, and III. I Stand Alone by Godsmack also.

Mad: Cradle of Filth, Amon Amarth, Dragonlord, Eluveitie, Godsmack, Disturbed, Rammstein(mostly Du Haste), All That Remains, Avenged Sevenfold

Bummed out: Anything really. But mostly: Great Big Sea, Rawlins Cross(if you dont know who they are, look up "Where Would I Be", its very nicely upbeat...and lovey dovey :ninja:), Big Bad Voodoo Daddy(or any other Jazz/Big Band).