IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-03-2015, 02:12 PM

Steve nodded."yeah she is one tough cookie",he said calmly."she'll be in and out before we even get to the headquarters",he ssaid grinning a bit.

Miyu nodded softly."good two know",she said resting her head against the cars window,watching the buildings pass,she felt her eyes getting heavy and she dozed off.

---

The panda plush was old looking ,like it had been aroiund a few years,as she picked up the rather large file,a photo slipped out from inside,and onto the floor.On the photo was a young man and women ,in-front of them was a girl looking about 5 or 6 years old,holding the same panda plush and a small puppy,the girl looked like small version of Miyu.

Around that time,some yelling and loud footsteps could be heard coming towadrs the room

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2015, 02:54 PM

Natasha raised an eyebrow, picking up the photo to get a better look. Miyu's parents perhaps? Another piece of evidence that seemed to prove the girl had lived some sort of normal life before becoming a pawn in someone's deadly game.

At the sound of the footsteps she moved towards the window, pushing it open and swinging herself onto a ledge connecting the rooms. Moving carefully she eased herself towards the other window, hoping it would be a few moments before the men decided to look outside.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-03-2015, 03:00 PM

The men came in the room,telling them th grab whatever they could find and destroy it.Though they paused at the safe"what!",they ran over and started yelling at one another."someone was ehar, go look down stairs!",one ordered and a few menran out while the one left in the room started to look around

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2015, 01:00 AM

Natasha paused, listening to the man's hastily given orders. At the sound of footsteps scrambling out she began moving again, pulling herself over the railing of the next balcony.

-

Meanwhile the SHIELD car had pulled up to a plain looking, white building. Clint was the first out, holding the door and offering Miyu his hand.

"This your stop?" he joked, nodding at the agent who had appeared at the front door. "You'll need to go with them Miyu. All good guys though, I promise. Steve and me will be close."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-04-2015, 01:16 AM

Steve got out looking around."well,its a good way to keep a low profile",he said softly

Miyu had jolted awake when the car had stopped though when she got out,she looked around,having a bad feeling,and even a worse one as she froze seeing the agent waiting for her,she looked to Clint."what do you mean you'll be close"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2015, 06:36 PM

@IchirusVampireGirl

(Sorry for the delay, I've been busy the last few days.)

"They'll want to question you, find out as much as they can about those men. Nothing serious. Just checking the information you give the against our records, see if they match up to anyone we know. Steve and I will be in the next room."

He placed a hand on her back, gently leading her towards the door. "You want a drink? Something to eat?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-07-2015, 07:06 PM

((its all good, had no power for over 24hrs so its all good))

"B-but I dont know anything ",Miyu said again this time more fearful then mad.She looked even more nervous as he was eading her to the door,he heart was starting to race.This felt like the first time she met those other men,all nice a =nd friendly until they lock you in a room and want to control anything you do.She frowned and shook her head at Clint's questions."no....i don't want anything from you",she said softly.Looking around,taking in where everything was.

Steve walked behind them,watching Miyu with a frown.Hoping they didn't upset her to much,the last thing they needed was for her to take off again.He looked towards the gates,hoping Natasha would get there soon

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2015, 04:44 PM

(Oh no. D:)

The agent holding the clipboard frowned, giving Clint a wary glance. The Avenger nodded his head and the agent turned, disappearing into the building.

"Look, okay, okay," mumbled Clint as he stepped back. "They won't ask the questions right yet. Okay? Just relax Miyu. We'll only go in, sit down, take a breather, okay?"

As he spoke another car pulled up, door swinging open to reveal Natasha. Stepping out of the car she walked towards the group, detaching the plush toy from her belt and placing it in Miyu's hand.

"They weren't very thrilled to see you gone."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 11:32 PM

Miyu relaxed slightly."your going to ock me up too,arn't you",she asked softly.

Steve blinmked at Miyu feeling bad for her,but was destracted and happy to see Natasha pull."good your safe"

Miyu blinked a bit and smiled at the Panda."thank you",she said smiling at it then looked to Natasha."didn't think they would be"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2015, 02:08 PM

"They shouldn't find you here, if we ever get through the door that is," Natasha said, trying to assure the girl. "And what did I hear about being locked up? Clint?" She looked over at her partner, one eyebrow raised. "Nobody is locking anyone up."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 11:31 PM

Miyu frowned a bit."the other men didn't ay anything either,but kept me cooped up in the hotel,the farthest i have gotten was the returaunt i liked",she blushed suddely as her stomach growled.

Steve smiled."we won't lock you up",e promised,anmd laughed a little."come on lets get lunch..."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2015, 06:48 PM

"I'm going to head up to surveillance, see what your 'friends' are doing. No doubt they're tracing through the whole city by now." The assassin broke from the group, heading up a set of stairs.

"We'll get something to eat," said Clint. "If anything pops up I'm sure Natasha will let us know." He lead the group into a large cafeteria, directing the two towards a shelf filled with trays. "The food is kept hot and fresh, just pick what you want and take a seat."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2015, 11:44 PM

Steve watched her go and sighed"right",he followed Clint and Miyu,blinking at how alert she was."You can relax a bit Miyu, like Clint said , we are the good guys..."

Miyu watched her go then followed Clint,she wqtched him and Syeve take trays an started to feelk them up.Frowning she looked at the food,insure but blinked a bit spotting pizza

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2015, 12:15 AM

"So, if you won't talk to SHIELD, is there anything you'd like to say to us?" asked Clint, grabbing a soda from a plastic box of ice. "We can sit right here and talk."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2015, 12:20 AM

Miyu gave a huff."I didn't say I woulnt",she looked to Clint."I said that is don'y know what i could tell you guys"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2015, 08:03 PM

@IchirusVampireGirl "Anything could be helpful," said Clint as he popped the tab off his soda can. "Any locations they've mentioned, any names you've learned. Anything." He took a sip. "People can give away a lot of information."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 01:16 AM

((hey how are you?!!))

"All i know is that the men worked for thease,things,called the Chitaree"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2015, 01:27 AM

(I'm good! I'm sorry about all of these, gaps, between my replies.)

Clint, who had been in the process of bringing his soda can up for another drink, froze.

"Chitauri?"

He glanced to his right, raising an eyebrow at Steve. "Didn't Stark blow up their ship?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 01:42 AM

((its all good!))

Steve was worried now."yeah...nearlty dies doing it,but he did...."

Miyu stared at them."well then maybe some survived"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2015, 10:55 PM

"I don't understand how," mumbled Clint, pulling a phone from his pocket. "When their ship went down, the life went out of them. Have you seen any of them? I don't know if you remember the New York battle, but they are ugly looking creeps."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 11:01 PM

Frowning Miyu shook her head."I dont reme,ber this New York thing,but the creatures were ugly,i didn't see them for long....but they were ugly"