hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-13-2013, 03:35 AM

First, a mysterious artifact is found. Next a message posted deep within the Internet. Who is lurking in the shadows waiting to get the artifact for themselves ?

Name: Andrea Carpenter
Appearance :http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psd2ab1cad.jpg
Bio: Andrea has been interested in computers ever since she was a child and was encouraged by her parents and grandmother to pursue her career. She's currently an independent hacker and lives in New York City.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2013, 04:23 AM

Name: Leana Hatcher
Appearance:Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas | 9781599909394 | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble
Bio: Leana has been on the streets ever since running away from the foster home she was dropped off at at a young age. Ever since then, she has been surviving on the streets, learning whatever she could in order to do so.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-13-2013, 07:18 PM

Andrea Carpenter was feeling a bit nervous as she looked out the window of her small one bedroom apartment in New York City. Over the last few days she had the oddest feeling she had been followed and was having a hard time keeping calm, but knew it was important to keep focus. Kathy had sent an Email message about something out of place on the internet and wondered if anyone had received it , since her FBI contact they had given it to another agency.

Andrea had sent it to the local FBI office since she had done some work with them in the past and hoped that they knew of someone who could help. She also had been getting strange emails warning her about poking her nose in the wrong people's business.Andrea left the window and took her empty coffee cup to the kitchen and sighed. It was only 8 am and she was feeling restless staying here in her apartment. Visiting hours started at 9 am at the assisted living facility where her grandma lived and Andrea knew that there was the chance there were SHIELD agents there. It wasn't that she hated SHIELD , it was just that she was cautious about what sort of work they did and wondered if they were the ones that had been given her message.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2013, 11:50 PM

Leana sighed lightly as she headed back to the place that she turned into one of her main hideouts. If the streets had taught her one thing, it was that she needed to make sure whatever she had was kept safe and protected. Closing the door and locking the several locks in consecutive order, she sighed lightly before seeing her mail. It was the usual stuff to the person she stole this current identity from: a Pearce D. Hurst. However, one was to her true name.

Leana Hatcher was the name on the envelope and nothing else. Raising her eyebrow lightly at the letter, she cautiously opened it...

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 09-14-2013 at 03:04 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-14-2013, 03:02 AM

Andrea saw it was 8:45 and decided to make her way to visit her grandma Peggy. She would stop at the bakery and get a few things that they could eat with their Saturday tea. This had been a habit for Andrea for the last 2 years and knew this would make her grandma happy. She locked her door and kept her guard up, having the feeling she was being followed.

Nick Fury was concerned. First it was the artifact that the SHIELD hackers hadn't been able to decode. Then it was the forwarded Email message that the New York FBI had sent him. He had to be careful on what he decided to do since it had only been a year after The Battle of New York. He had arranged for a meeting with Banner , Rogers and Stark , since Barton and Romanov were away on a mission. He had a feeling this was serious enough to get the Avengers involved not wanting to underestimate the seriousness of this situation.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-14-2013, 03:07 AM

(how about Steve sees Peggy and wonders if that was the same person he fell in love with all that time ago? From there, we could have our OCs meet each other?)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-14-2013, 03:08 AM

( Sounds good to me. )

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-14-2013, 03:59 AM

Captain Rodgers was out for his morning run when he saw an elderly female that reminded him a lot of his old girlfriend, Peggy Carter, and wondered for a few seconds as to what happened to her. Sighing lightly and shaking his head to get his thoughts out of the past and away from things that would never be, he overheard a young brunette female call the elderly female "Granny Peggy." Intrigued, he thought it through for a few seconds before deciding to follow the brunette. Little did he know that he, himself, was being followed as well.

Leana watched her target interact with an older female and was curious as to what was going on. The envelope she had received told her about how this girl was getting close to finding answers that they didn't want people finding out about and wanted Leana to spook her, either by intimidating her or attacking and injuring her. It also had a picture and a name: Andrea Carpenter.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-14-2013, 08:58 PM

Andrea was enjoying the time in the park with her grandma and was trying to get rid of the feeling she was being followed. She didn't want to worry her grandma and only saw a man heading toward them." Want to sit down?" Andrea asked Peggy and helped her grandma on the bench. The man she saw looked sort of familiar to her and tried to figure out where she had seen him.

Peggy had a feeling something was bothering Andrea but woudn't say anyting, wanting to let her granddaughter to tell her if she felt comfortable. She often wondered what her life would have been like if Steve hadn't had gone down in that plane, but knew he would have wanted her to live her life. Peggy thought the man that had been following them looked an awful lot like Steve had and wondered if the rumors she had heard were really true.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-14-2013, 10:24 PM

Steve continued watching the two, still wondering if that was the same female that he had fallen in love with before having to crash the plane that held the tessarect in. 'Even if she is the Peggy I knew, I can't just reinsert myself back into her life...at that age and the way I am now...she'll probably have a heart attack or something,' he thought, sighing softly. Even if he truly felt as if he didn't belong here in this time, Nick and the others had often tried catching him up to speed, even if Stark was a little cruel in his methods... 'Then again, due to him, I am starting to get his crazy pop culture references...'.

'Why do I feel like I know this man? Leana asked herself as she watched from the shadows. True she was suppose to keep an eye on Andrea Carpenter, but if there were other people around the girl, she wanted to make note of them too...especially if she went and attacked the girl for sticking her nose into business that she shouldn't be doing so in the first place. 'Then again...what exactly is this business?' she thought before shaking her head lightly. She needed to get her head back in the game, especially since it wasn't her place to ask questions.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 02:07 AM

Peggy had a feeling this was Steve that was watching her and Andrea. She remembered seeing footage of the battle of New York and of Captain America. In her heart she knew that it was him and was determined to talk to him again. Peggy waved and hoped he would come over to them since it would be good to talk to someone from the past. After her husband Jacob died last year things had been lonely and was glad Andrea was close by.

Andrea saw her grandma wave at the man and had a feeling she knew who he was. She remembered seeing the Captain America newsreels and knew of some missions he had been during World War Two. Andrea also had the feeling her grandma had loved him then but had married her grandfather in 1950. She was still uneasy that someone was here to follow her and didn't want to see anyone get hurt.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 02:23 AM

Steve waved back to the elderly lady and saw her beckon him to come over and sit down. Mentally shrugging, he decided on doing so and headed towards the two. He just hoped that he didn't accidentally cause any harm, knowing that the time he was frozen had kept him from naturally aging. "Hello," he said once he was within hearing distance.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 02:50 AM

" Hello Steve. Been a while hasn't it?" Peggy asked with a smile. She hoped he wasn't too shocked to see her old. Peggy had dreamed of the day they would meet again but it hadn't been like this. She was getting weaker as the months went on and knew there would be a time when Andrea would be alone. That was one thing she didn't want her granddaughter to face, since Peggy had hated being alone.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 02:58 AM

"It has, hasn't it Peggy?" He asked with a small smile. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to make that date I promised you," he said with a light chuckle, wondering how she had been doing since he was frozen all those years ago. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've introduced myself to you young lady. I'm Captain Steve Rodgers," he said with a light smile on his face. "And your name?" he asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 03:16 AM

" I'm Andrea Carpenter, I'm her granddaughter. It's nice to meet you in person Captain Rogers. " She said with a smile an offered her hand. She was happy that these two had the chance to see each other again after so long. Andrea had often seen her grandma look sad and had wondered why.

"No need to apologize. You did what you knew was right and many people lived because of your decision Steve. I did marry in 1950 to Jacob Carpenter. He was a colleague of Harold Stark's that I met shortly after the war. " Peggy said. She and Jacob did have their differences but they shared one sad similarity, they both had lost someone close to them during the war.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 03:38 AM

"Then it's nice to meet you Andrea," Steve said, having a feeling that she had seen footage of him from her grandmother's old film reels and knew who he was, not only as Captain Steve Rodgers but also as Captain America. "If you say so," he said. He had heard a tone of sadness come from Peggy as she said Jacob's name and figured that he had already passed away. "Do you mind if I ask what he was like?" Steve asked Peggy after a few seconds. Afterwards, he would tell her about what he first said to Nick Fury after being told about the new time that he was in.

Leana couldn't believe her luck after hearing the captain's name. Then again, that also meant that he knew her hero: Natasha Romanov. She had always held the secret spy in high regards, even if she was considered a hero. It was the main reason why she never took any jobs that had to deal with assassinations, not unless it was truly necessary and the target actually deserved it. It was one of the few codes that she stuck too.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 05:34 PM

" I don't mind at all." Peggy said with a small smile." Jake was a good and kind man. He wanted to fight but had stayed behind so he could help raise his younger sister. He was an engineer and worked Stark industries for many years and eventually retired after Harold's death."Peggy said with a small smile.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 06:40 PM

Steve had listened to Peggy talk about her husband with pride and love in her voice. He understood that not everyone could fight and held nothing against Jacob's memory because of it. "He sounded like a nice man, and I would have liked to have meet him, and while I know I'm way to late to say this, I'm happy that you went on with your life after the war," he said after she was finished. During the time, he noticed that Andrea was acting skittish and kept looking around the surroundings.

"Andrea, are you okay? You look as if something is going to come out and attack you," he said, worried.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 08:22 PM

Andrea sighed and knew that it would be good to say something." I'm just a little tense. I think I might have gotten in a bit over my head with a few things." She said. She had a feeling someone was going to make sure she didn't tell anyone about what she had found.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 08:31 PM

"Do you want to tell me?" He asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 09:09 PM

"I'm an independent computer hacker.A few days ago I found a strange message on the internet warning that a dangerous object has been detected here. I contacted one of my FBI contacts and he said that he had forwarded the message to SHIELD." Andrea said." I also accidentally found some information that not many people at SHIELD are going to like." She added. Andrea liked being a hacker and didn't want to see anyone she cared about hurt because of her.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 09:15 PM

"Hey, I actually understood all that!" he said with a grin on his face before muttering how he'd have to thank Stark for the crash course in computer and it's jargon...or least he thought that was the right word. "Sorry, I'm sure you two understand what it's like for a dinosaur such as myself," he said shortly after before asking Andrea what was on the message. Sure he could have asked Stark for the info as well, but he and Stark were...friends, at best.

'That's really Captain America...sitting down and talking to my target. Crap, what do I do?' she thought frantically while keeping her movements slow and quiet. She knew that she couldn't risk getting detected, not by the Super Soldier. 'I may have to cancel this mission...' she thought to herself while a scowl formed on her face.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 09:31 PM

"I understand, Steve. It isn't easy to keep up with all the new things that come out." Peggy said with a grin.

" The message said; Find the artifact and save the Earth from Him. I don't know who Him is though." Andrea said." I still have the original message saved in case I met someone who could trace it better." She added since her own trace had come up short.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 09:41 PM

"If there's anyone who can find whatever they're looking for, then I have a feeling Tony Stark can find it, even if I don't always see eye to eye with him," Steve said, already having a feeling that the Technological egomaniac had already gotten the message from the person she gave it to in SHIELD and told Andrea as such.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2013, 10:19 PM

" You think he knows already? " Andrea asked know if there was one person that had the best technology it was Tony Stark." Would I be able to help too? I just have a feeling that it might be a good idea if I tell someone about the group I did find." She added.

Peggy hoped this group wasn't HYDRA since there had been little news on them during her time with SHIELD. She just hoped that Andrea wasn't in any danger from them.