Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2013, 11:50 PM

"It wouldn't surprise me," Steve responded as he thought about Andrea's request, unsure if Nick would let her on board or not. "I can call him and ask, but other than that, I don't know Andrea," he said. Though he wondered what it would have been like if Andrea was his granddaughter and shook his head lightly. The past was the past and that's where it needed to stay.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-16-2013, 12:50 AM

" I understand if I can't help." Andrea said knowing how hard it was to work for SHIELD.She remembered meeting Director Fury at her parent's funeral several years ago and knew that her parents had been SHIELD agents. She had decided at the time she didn't want to work for the group and wondered if now was her chance to.

" If you like, I can talk to Nick." Peggy said and remembered a young Nick Fury when he had started SHIELD.Peggy was glad that her son and daughter in law had told Andrea about their involvement with SHIELD and wondered if this was Andrea's chance to be an agent.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 12:57 AM

"You know Nick?" Steve asked, surprised.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 01:13 AM

" I do. He's a good man, and I do understand why he didn't tell me that you had been found. Though I am dissaopred that Philip didn't tell me, knowing much of a fan of yours he is. " Peggy replied with a grin. She was happy that he was alive even though that bastard Loki had supposedly killed him. Peggy hoped SHIELD wasn't facing something that big again or even a re organized HYDRA.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 01:42 AM

Leana scowled lightly as she continued eavesdropping on the conversation for a few more minutes. 'Were they trying to kill me? I can't take on people that are connected to the SHIELD...' she thought to herself before carefully making her way out of the park. She knew that there would be consequences, but she had a feeling that dealing with the consequences would be the better of the two options.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 02:05 AM

Fury had gotten a memo on a Leana Hatcher from one of the agents in the area and decided to have some agents keep an eye on her for the moment. It was suspicious that she had been spotted so close to where Rogers was and had a feeling something was wrong. He also looked at the message again and knew Stark probably was already was working on tracing but knew it wouldn't hurt to have Ms. Carpenter come in and called Rogers.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 02:20 AM

(think Natasha should pick Leana up?)

Steve heard a light sound coming from his pocket and knew that it was his phone ringing. Knowing that only a few people knew about it, knew that it was important. Taking it out of his pocket, he quickly opened it up and put it to his ear. "Captain Rodgers here," he said.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 02:34 AM

( I think so. Haven't played her before but always wanted the chance. )

" Steve this is Fury . Are you still with Andrea and her grandmother. " Fury asked since an agent in the area had been keeping an eye on things. He still made sure Peggy Carter-Carpenter still was protected since the rumors of HYDRA agents being spotted in various regions of the world bothered him. He was thinking that Ms. Hatcher needed to be brought in wanting to know why she had been in the park.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 02:38 AM

"I am. What is this about Nick?" Steve asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 02:54 AM

" It's about the message Andrea sent to the FBI. I would like to have her come in and help Stark and Banner work on the trace. Also I want her to take a look at the artifact that the message might be warning us about. Stark knows about the message but not about the artifact. " Fury said. " Also someone SHIELD has been lightly monitoring had been spotted near your location. I have agents watching her but I'm going to have Romanov bring her in. " He added.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 03:09 AM

Steve scowled when he heard about someone that could be a potential danger was near his position and glanced worriedly over at Peggy and Andrea for half a second before scanning the surroundings, trying to locate anything that could be amiss, wishing that he had his shield with him at the moment, even if it would be a dead giveaway for who he was as a hero. "I see. Would you like me to bring in Ms. Andrea and bring her up to speed?" he asked, thinking that was the right idiom to use. Though he could have been wrong.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 03:15 AM

" That would be appreciated.Just have her in before night falls." Fury said since he wanted to give Steve some time with Peggy. It had been hard not to tell her about Steve being alive but hadnt been sure what her reaction would have been. " Tell Peggy I said hello. " Fury said and knew Roger and Anna had been on his mind a lot lately for some reason.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 03:27 AM

"Will do. Over and out Director," he said with a smile before folding the phone shut and putting it back in his pocket. He had a feeling that Nick Fury hated it when he did that, and after losing the ten dollars to the man in a bet, it was one of the ways that he constantly got back at him. Sure it was childish, but Rodgers really didn't care, and he had a feeling that Fury didn't either.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 PM

" Is everything alright?" Andrea asked feeling concerned. She wanted to be able to help figure out where the message came from and hoped that she and her grandmother would be safe. It bothered her that someone had been following her today.

Natasha got the call from Fury and went to where Ms. Hatcher had been last seen by the agents that had been following her and had been ordered by Fury to bring her her in. She knocked on the door and was prepared to break it down if needed.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2013, 10:28 PM

"Nick called me. First, he wanted to tell you, Peggy, that he says hello and hoping that you're still in fine health. Secondly, he also asked me to bring you to headquarters before nightfall. Other than that, everything's fine," Steve replied with a light smirk on his face, though he didn't know if she would be excited with working with some of the Avengers on the riddle that she had found...or with him. He knew that he could have potentially been Andrea's grandfather, and wondered if she would be okay with him trying to get to know the young maiden.

Leana scowled when she saw the message on the wall of her apartment. What made it worse was that it was written in blood. From the smell of it, it smelled ilike it was some animal's: Cow, horse or pig she knew not, nor did she care. She just knew that she was now marked as an orphan that failed her mission...and she knew what happened to failures. Hearing a knock on the door, she quickly grabbed a few weapons before heading to the door. "Who is it?" she asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2013, 12:41 AM

" Nick is a good man. "Peggy said and saw the look in Steve's eyes.She was fine with Steve getting to know Andrea knowing that she would be able to help him adjust to this era better.

"I can help?" Andrea said feeling excited about working with Tony Stark and possibly Doctor Banner.She even would be happy to work with Captain Rogers on this riddle, really wanting to know who Him was.

" I'm Agent Romanov and I would like to talk to you." Natasha said . She had a feeling that someone other than the SHIELD agents that were in the area was here and wondered if it was the people that had been seen entering shortly before Ms. Hatcher had arrived.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-17-2013, 01:05 AM

"That he is," Steve replied lightly. He had a feeling that sooner or later he was going to accidentally call Andrea his granddaughter sooner or later. Shaking his head lightly yet again, he turned to Andrea. "Yes, you can help. Though I'm going to be keeping an eye on you while we are there. Just to be on the safe side," he said.

"Agent Romanov, as in the famous Black Widow?" Leana asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2013, 01:35 AM

"Thank you. " Andrea said with a smile. She wondered what the SHEILD base was really like and wondered if the stories of a Flying Fortress were true.

" Would you like to join us for lunch Steve? The cafeteria welcomes guests on the weekends. " Peggy said with a smile since she knew there was plenty of time until dark.

" That would be me. " Natasha said feeling inwardly surprised that Ms. Hatcher knew about her. " I'm here to take you back to base. Director Fury wants to know why you were tailing one of our agents earlier today. " She added having the feeling they needed to leave. " It would be best if we found a more secure place to talk. "

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-17-2013, 02:15 AM

"I would love to, thank you" Steve said, having a feeling that it would be the best way to get to regain his friendship with Peggy and learn about Andrea and who she was as a person.

"One of your ag...oh, I think I know who you're talking about. I wasn't tailing him, if that's who you mean," she said before her danger sense was going through the roof. "I think we should go as well," Leana said in cooperation. She didn't want to fight the infamous Black Widow and whoever the people that hired her as well.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2013, 12:32 PM

Andrea was glad that Agent Rogers was joining them for lunch and wanted to know more about who he was as a person. She had heard about him from her grandmother but she wanted to find out for herself.Andrea was glad to see a smile on her grandma's face since she knew her grandma had been feeling down lately.

" Then she was following Andrea Carpenter. " Nathasa thought. " There's a car outside on the street. You might want to pack a few things before we leave. " She said having the feeling this place wouldn't be here when Ms. Hatcher returned.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-17-2013, 09:44 PM

"So does your grandmother talk about me from time to time?" Steve asked out of curiosity, having a feeling that Andrea wanted to know all she could about "Captain America". He still felt weird being next to Peggy and looking like he did from the 1940s, but since it wasn't bothering her, he wouldn't let it bother him either.

"Spy Rule #3 I believe...always have a pack ready in case of emergencies, and in quick access," she replied with a light giggle before retrieving it from a secret alcove hidden behind the door. She was glad that she got just a plain red backpack, as if she were heading to school or to a friend's house. While it had a few non-perishable items and light weapons, as well as a few days worth of clothes, she had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to get her heavy fire power weapons back...not for a little while anyways. "Also...if you tell anyone about me giggling, I'll deny it. Even under the worse type of torture you can think of," she said.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-18-2013, 01:26 AM

" She does." Andrea said with a smile and thought of all the stories her grandma had told her about Captain America and most of the missions that he had fought in. " My dad was the one who started to tell me the stories and when got older I asked grandma if they were true and was very happy they were. " She added. She missed her parents very much and knew he would have been happy to meet Captain Rogers.

" I won't say anything. I'm surprised you know about me. " Natasha said since she often used that rule when on a mission. She had a feeling that Ms.Hatcher would be more willing to talk about her employers once they were safer and with the rumors about HYDRA anything could be possible. " Fury isn't going to like it if it was HYDRA that hired Ms. Hatcher. If they are back after so long , are they responsible for the artifact being found?" Natasha wondered knowing something about those farmer's stories didn't seem right.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2013, 01:57 AM

"What type of stories did he tell?" Steve asked curiously. For one, he wanted to tell her the truth of whatever happened and was told about, or any new stories that he could tell her. He would even tell her about his time in the gathering of war bonds if she hadn't heard it, as much as he detested that time.

"Well to tell you the truth, my father was a politician. Unfortunate for him was that he brought his work home. I read a lot about your missions, even if some were blacked out," she explained.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-18-2013, 02:19 AM

" Mostly the ones with a lot of action. Grandma told me more of your early days and how you became Captain America. " Andrea said and was glad they were back to the assisted living facility.It had been a hard decision to have her grandparents move here but at the time it was the best option. Her grandpa had made sure both his girls were well taken care of when he died.

" Roger always liked the stories with the most action,though I didn't tell them everything about you. " Peggy said and was glad they were back. She was feeling tired more often and knew soon she would need a wheelchair. Peggy still liked her independence and tried to do as much as she could on her own.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2013, 02:29 AM

"Are you alright Peggy?" Steve asked, concerned.