finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:37 AM

"What?" Lori blushed snapped from her thoughts. "No why would I want a stuck up rich guy as a husband...except to rob him blind and I can do that without the marriage." she hurried towards her car then pulled her down as Joker walked by looking happy as a clam.

Joker saw the girls and winked when he saw Lori's knife he laughed put his hands up winked again and kept walking his goons not far behind.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-15-2014, 04:54 AM

Gemini made a sound of surprise as she was yanked down. "Lori...what the hell was that about?! Don't even tell me you know him." She said, worried for her friend. "As a matter of fact, what was he doing walking around in broad daylight? That's a little ballsy, even for him."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:34 PM

"We aren't on first term bases if that's what you mean. Everyone knows Joker doesn't help we have an eye on the same prize." Lori shrugged and stood. "Come on we have a party to dress for." She wasn't to worried about Joker she knew Batman wouldn't be to far behind him. With a smile she slid into her car "you think he likes girls in makeup or would that be to...like the other girls?" She hadn't meant to ask out loud.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 03:20 AM

Gemini shook her head slowly. Leave it to Lori to go after the same thing as the freaking Joker. Sitting in the passenger seat, she buckled up tightly, knowing that Lori had a unique way of driving. "I wouldn't know, Lori. You know him better than I do." Gemini replied to the question, trying not to giggle.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:27 AM

Lori blushed softly and drove quickly to her house. She got out and hurried inside to get dressed and find the right jewelry to catch people's eyes.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 03:42 AM

Gemini hurried in after her, getting dressed and asking Lori to help her with jewelry that would make her hair clash less with the dress. "I'm nervous. I haven't been to one of these in a long time...what if I get caught?" She asked, obviously referring to the heavy pockets she was going to pick.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:51 AM

"I'll convince them to look the other way." Lori chuckled twirling around as she examined herself. She had on the blue dress, pearl white shoes, pearl necklace and crystal earrings her hair was up in a bun with one lose curl framing her face.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 04:04 AM

Gemini smiled. "That certainly helps. No one would look away from you." She said, just a bit enviously. She was well aware that Lori was beautiful, while she was just pretty in a...scrappy kind of way. She wore her hair down, with a blue-green feather pin on one side. She wore black elbow-length gloves and a silver chain necklace with a ruby crescent moon pendant. "Are we ready to go?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:12 AM

"Let's hit it." Lori headed for the car and grinned at her tossing her the keys. When they arrived she slid out waited for Gemini then walked in presenting there tickets. Her eyes started scanning the room pretending to look for an easy target but she was really looking for Bruce.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 04:15 AM

Gemini smiled brightly as she caught the keys, glad that she didn't have to face Lori's driving right then. As soon as they got there, she started looking around subtly for a good target. She saw Lori doing the same- or at least, pretending to- and smirked. Good luck, Lori... She thought, and headed off into the crowd.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:24 AM

Lori walked around taking a few things not making it obvious but clear enough for a man with Bruce's sharp gaze to catch. She wondered what rich girl he would be with this time. She hoped for once he was alone though she doubted it

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 04:29 AM

Gemini mingled a bit, taking a few things here and there as she charmed the upper class. She had just started to wonder where Bruce Wayne was when he showed up.

It was getting a little old, Bruce thought, to be seen with at least two different women every time he made an appearance. Still, he kept up his usual swagger as he walked into the room, one mindless model on each arm. The very first thing he did was cast his gaze around the room, looking for one certain blonde thief.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:35 AM

Lori glared at the girls then grinned slipping past them she wasn't the type to make scene most of the time. She slipped the girls expensive bracelet's into her pocket as she slammed into them. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching though no one should be able to ignore that wall your attached to." She slid her gaze to Bruce then back to the girl. "I'm sure the stain will come off." She had knocked her wine on the girls dress. "Maybe Bruce can lend you his shirt give us all a show." If Gemini or someone didn't stop her she would keep digging.

Last edited by finx15; 09-16-2014 at 04:45 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 04:47 AM

Gemini would have laughed at the scene if she wasn't so worried. It wasn't often she got to see those airheaded model chicks get insulted by Lori, and it was fun to watch, but something had to be done before it went to far. So, she slipped through the crowd easily until she got to Lori, grabbed her arm, and started pulling. "Come along now, I'm so sorry about all this I can't take my eyes off you for even a second can I...?"

Bruce didn't let it show of course, but he was somewhat startled by Lorinda's display. He hadn't thought of her as the type to make a scene like that- though he should have known, considering what she did in her off time. "If you ladies would excuse me." He said tot he two girls he had walked in with, before stepping forward and taking Lorinda's arm gently. "May I borrow you for a moment?" He didn't wait for a reply before half-dragging her away to somewhere more quiet.

Gemini blinked rapidly. Had Bruce Wayne really just kidnapped her best friend? Shaking her head, she walked off back into the crowd. Lori would find her when she was done with her...meeting. In the meantime, she would start looking for another target- or a cute guy. Whichever came first.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:55 AM

"No you can't leave me alone." Lori grumbled pouting then yelped as Bruce dragged her away. "How may I help you princey?" She stood in the hallway he had chosen arms crossed glaring up at him. "Won't your purses miss you?" She snorted.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 04:59 AM

Bruce sighed. "Did you really have to make a scene? I'm trying to figure out if you just hate models, or if you were jealous." He said, partly teasing.

((So hard to write dialogue for Bruce! He doesn't talk much...))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 05:05 AM

"I love to make a scene keeps everyone's eyes off my hands.'' Lori snapped the turned punk. " I am not jealous." She sputtered looking away. "Besides you've made it clear before that you don't want me." She leaned against the wall sad.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-16-2014, 05:19 AM

"When exactly did I say that?" Bruce asked, leaning forward so that he had one arm on either side of her head. "Because it's not true. I want you...I just can't have you."

Meanwhile, Gemini continued her search. She had already taken as much as she could carry, so now she was just standing at one of the refreshment tables, watching the people around her. Damn, I forgot how boring these parties could be...

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:00 PM

Lori blinked a few times her blush returning. "It's the same thing really your just to chicken to take what you want
I'm not afraid of your enemies or your friends. Am I not rich enough? Am I not as pretty as the other girls? Is it because I'm a thief? That ones lame." She gritted her teeth and gripped his shirt. She pulled him down pressing her mouth to his.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 03:00 AM

Bruce was about to answer her questions when she pulled him down for a kiss, which he had to admit he wasn't really protesting. After kissing her silly, he pulled away. "It's none of that. It's because I'm afraid. If I were to take that plunge, then I would have no excuse not to arrest you. And I don't want to arrest you." He paused, then smirked slightly. "And honestly, I kind of like chasing you."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:11 AM

Lori glared at him tears rolling down her cheeks. "You caught Talia." she snapped. "Why am I not surprised though? I'll always be the one to make the first move." she rubbed her cheeks and sighed. "Keep chasing me Bruce Wayne you'll never catch me." she glared. "At least I accept who you really are."

Joker leaned against the table next to her. "Bored?" he grinned. "Maybe I can liven things up." he laughed and people turned gasping. They parted like the red sea staring in horror. "Well don't stop the party because of me." he flinched as a girl screamed.

"Duty calls." Lori pushed him away and headed back huffing softly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 03:18 AM

Bruce cursed. Why did this always happen? He could talk his way through nearly any situation, but with women..."Lorinda, that's not what I-" He stopped when he heard the screams, and cursed again. "This conversation isn't over." He said, before slipping away to change.

"Oh, shit!" Gemini jumped, nearly falling over. When had he gotten there?! Next thing she knew, the entire crowd parted, and she was still standing there next to the Joker. Well, this just figures. If I run now, I wonder what would happen...? She thought, glancing around. Where was Batman?

((lol poor Gemini, she still hasn't figured out that Batman and Bruce are the same person.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:24 AM

((lol))
"It is over." Lori marched off passing Joker when he touched her arm she slammed her fist into his face. He grimaced and stepped back "Touch me again and you'll be missing a body part." she growled. "That hurt." he laughed licking the blood from his lips. "Screw off." she glared and kept walking. "No one gets to leave." Joker growled and went to grab her to keep her from leaving.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2014, 03:32 AM

Gemini looked like she was about to faint. "Um...just as a warning, if she get's really mad, I'll be using you as a meat shield." She whispered to the Joker, before turning to Lori. "Um, um...Lori? Maybe now's not the time...?" She said, sounding panicked. Though she was more scared of Lori at that point.

At that moment, Batman dropped from the ceiling. What's going on here?" He asked in his usual monotone. With Lori standing right there, he was slightly afraid to take a step forward, but he didn't let that show.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:38 AM

"What so you think is going on idiot?" Lori snorted. "No wonder you keep getting away your clearly smarter." she crossed her arms and glared at Batman instead of Joker. "Lovers quarrel Battly?" Joker laughed. "here I thought I was the only one you chased around." He groaned and fell forward as Lori kicked him hard in the monkey's "Shut up." she hurried off dragging Gemini with her. She threw her into the passenger seat breathing hard as she started driving.