sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2015, 05:25 AM

Stacey picks up a pair of chopsticks and starts to eat her food. she could not believe how yummy it is. yet she had to stop once when started to cough. she quickly picks up a napkin to cover her mouth. after that she opens up her drink takes a sip of it. sighing out she had some spicy food. no wonder she had started to cough all of a sudden. she go's back to eating till she finish off her food.

Little Star takes her time eating her food. but at first was unsure how to use a fork,but she figured it out. on her own she was having fun trying the food. so far she only found one thing she did not like. so she push it away from the rest of her food. yet wish the group of teens woul talk more. it was so odd being this quiet for so long. she picks up her cup of milk then sips at it.

Kotaro finish his food after a while then sips at his tea. he try's to think of a topic they could all talk about. he wonder if anyone like go to the game center? he puts his cup down onto the table. "Anyone got any plans after this? maybe we can all go find something to do. like go hang out at a mall,game center just for fun." he ask the others in a kind tone of voice. at least he was trying to think of something to talk about. besides anything about what they learned before. after that crazy battle they had before.

Uta sips at her tea listening to Kotaro speak. she would not mind going to a game center they can be fun. plus as students they do need a break. from school,home stuff at times like normal teenagers. she finish her food a few minutes before Yume had done so. "I don't have anything planned for the rest,of today. I found a few new shops over the week. I do plan go to shop with my grandmother just to some antique shops. but that will be for tomorrow if anyone wants come. your welcomed to join us." she say offering a invite to hang out on Sunday. her grandparents own a mansion. sometimes it gets lonely in there with only there of them living their.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 04-16-2015, 05:44 AM

Yume looked to Kotaro and smiled as she wondered about the game center. She hadn't seen that yet and didn't remember that from her younger years. "That sounds like fun Kotaro. I haven't seen the game center." She said as she looked to Uta and liked her idea as well. " Your ideas sounds just as fun honestly. However I thought Stacey wanted us to try and figure out more about her past and mother. I thought that is why we met today." She said as she felt a little confused.

Star looked to the others as she saw how confused Yume was as she just started to laugh. "Yume you really don't spend much time outside of studying do you? I think that spending time at the game center might be in order for you. I think us girls are going to have to take you shopping one day and help cure you." She said in a playing manner as she looked to Uta. " Maybe after shopping with your grandparents we could take Yume shopping. I think she could use some new dresses and some girl time. Besides I'm sure little Star would love it." She said as she smiled.

Tsuchi smiled as he looked to Kotaro. "I love your idea and I'm in for that." He said as he looked to Stacey and Little Star. "What about you two ladies? Are you going to join in the fun and go to the game center too?" He asked honestly curious. He smiled as he finished his own food.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2015, 06:20 AM

"That sounds like a fun idea. but maybe the guys can have a guy's day out to? let's go to the game center they got tons of games. just be careful if you try a dance game. some people like to hog them,for hours on end." Uta says to her friends as she smiles. then picks up her cup tea to finish it off. she like Stars ideas she hope they would be good friends.

"We can talk about it any day. besides I never been to a game center it sounds like fun. plus I did want to go shopping for some stuff. that I will need Starry-chan was busy during the week. her gymnastics coach wants to make a new routine just for her. so she'll be even more busy this coming week. after school besides her scheduled will be different for the week." she says letting the group know what is going on ahead of time. Stacey had bought a planner for Little Star. that way she could keep upon what everyone is doing.

"Let's have some fun at the game center. but this week after school,I won't. be able to meet up with the rest of you. my coach is strict but he means well in what he teach's. plus if I know him well enough I'll have double dance lesson's. if any competitions are coming up. within the next few months." Stacey says in a happy yet quite sounding voice. she could not help her crazy scheduled at times. it got in the way when she wants have fun. but its part of her lifestyle that she agreed to before moving here. entering gymnastics competitions help's her make money. besides her old foster parents sending her money.

"Yume-chan game centers are made. for people of all ages have fun at. heck I see high schooler's go in their after school. it's across from my uncle's auto shop. so customers we get sometime's go there. plus they have a nice dinner a few doors down,from it. a guys day out sounds like it would be cool. that is if Tsuchi wants to hang out." he says while acting cool to just be his normal self. rarely he let people at school him act cool. unless it was in gym class or for outdoor actives. Kotaro wish at times he had some brothers. playing dress up was sort of boring after so many times.

Lady Chello

Old 04-16-2015, 06:37 AM

Yume nodded as she heard the others. She looked over to Stacey as she understood having a busy scheduled. This week she had one herself. She had study group and then some advance courses her father had signed her up for to help her get early placement in collage he hoped. She wouldn't get home till midnight most of the week and hoped that she wouldn't find any trouble. Her grandparents where to old to be out and she would have to walk home every night. But shew as a Sailor Scout hopefully she wouldn't have to use her powers. "As long as you don't plan any outing this week. I have a full scheduled this weeks as well. I start my advance cram school classes this week." She finally admitted.

Star smiled happy that everyone seemed to be getting alone. She turned her eyes to Yume and Stacey as she shook her head. " I don't see how you two do it. " She said knowing that they had a lot of dedication to do what they did. " My plans for the week is cooking class and here for a little while before I go out shopping." She said as she smiled at Uta. " Uta what are you doing this week? Maybe you and I can do something?" She asked hoping she wouldn't be alone this week.

Tsuchi smiled as he heard Kotaro and grinned. "We could do that!" He said as he looked to Little Star. "Then how about I take Little Star this week and show her around if that is ok? " He asked as he figured it would give Stacey a break and Little Star a chance to see more of the city. "Besides you have spent time with her already I think the rest of us should spend some time with her as well." He said trying to be thoughtful.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2015, 07:17 AM

Stacey starts to laugh at what Star had said. "I've been doing this since I was three years old. plus those competitions pay good for both the winner. as well the school they go to gets some extra dough. besides good advertisement on tv and radio. that sounds like a great idea Tsuchi,but let me give you some money. when you have to watch her just please. don't take her fish market we are all ready stock up,on fish for her." she says while trying not moan about the last part. while sending a glare at Little Star do to the fact. her freezer was almost chock full of her food plus the fish.

Kotaro was thinking about if he had any free days. for this upcoming week knowing his uncle. lets him work four days a week. so he gets three days off each week,unless he gets called into work."Just tell me what day you want to meet up on. Tsuchi-kun I get three days a week off. from my job at the auto shop but I should warn you sometimes. I get randomly called in go to work." Kotaro says to his friend in kind voice. he was waiting to see how woul be first to get up from the table. he picks up his cup of tea to try finish it off.

"Just normal old school besides going food shopping. I'll be more than happy to. hang out with you this week Star. I've been wanting to visit a temple I read about. it's here in this city just forgot the name of it." she says while blushing mostly cause. Uta embarrassed herself by forgetting the name of the temple. her grandparents are busy during the week. with their business they run online to bring tourists. the best deals they can on trips to Japan. as well offering to show them around japan for a fee.

Lady Chello

Old 04-16-2015, 07:30 AM

Star nodded as she smiled at Uta. "Don't worry about it I'm sure you'll remember the name later. And I'll be happy to go with you if you like. " She said as she smiled and looked over at Stacey and Tsuchi it seemed that something might be blossoming between the two. She could see those two married strangely enough as she stared at them. Star looked over at Yume and could see that she seemed a little lonely once again and out of the group. "Kotaro would you like to walk Yume home from her classes? I believe her classes are right beside your house right? I'm sure Yume would appreciate it. Besides it will only make your cool reputation soar higher at school when everyone finds out how kind you are." She said as she grinned at Kotaro.

Tsuchi shook his head as he heard Stacey. " Don't worry I have money and it's the least I can do. " He said meaning it as he looked over to Kotaro. " How about Wednesday for our guys day out?" He asked and then just grinned hearing what Star said. "Well everyone knows Kotaro is one of the coolest guy in school. Besides if he is busy I could walk her home. I'm sure he is busy."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2015, 08:01 AM

"I would be happy to do that. my house is nearby the place just a five minute walk from it. let me give you my cell phone number Yume. that way you can send me a text. when you get out of your classes,how does that sound?" he ask Yume yet smiles at her when talking. he would have to thank Star later on for her idea. yet he forgot he had no pen are paper. with him to write his number down on. he felt foolish for not noticing it sooner. "I'll have to ask my uncle for that day off. but I'm sure he won't mind. as long none of the crazy rich people ask for me." Kotaro said in a serious voice as he spoke. about the rich people that come to the auto shop.

"Hey I'm still a growing kitten and I love fish. if you buy me some cookbooks. I promise to learn clean the fish myself." Little Star says to her owner with a smirk on her face. already knowing Stacey did not like the idea. having to clean fish since she does not know how to. plus she wanted to learn how cook for herself. even if kids her age should not touch the stove. are even the oven only grown up could do that normally.

"Oh thank you and fine you win Little Star. I'll buy you some cookbooks but. someone is going have to teach you how to cook first. when I'm with you I'll teach you at home. shall we be going to the game center now?" Stacey says as she bends her body. to grab the toy store bag then hands it to Little Star. so she can hold onto it on the walk. it's a small bag so it should be easy for her to carry.

Lady Chello

Old 04-16-2015, 08:12 AM

"Why don't I teach Little Star? She could come with me to my cooking classes if you don't mind sharing her a little Tsuchi. The classes are free and worst case she can spend some time with my family here learning. My brothers are amazing cookies just like my parents." Star said as she stood and nodded hearing what Stacey said. "Game Center it is then. Let me pack up our food so we have it for later if we want some after the Game center." She said in a cheerful voice.

Yume pulled out her cell phone as she held it out for Kotaro. "Please input your number in it for me if you don't mind. And thank you for being so kind. I really do appreciate it. I'll be happy to bring you dinner or snakes to repay you at your uncles shop if you would like." She said softly hoping that it would be alright. She softly blushed and liked the idea of Kotaro walking her home. He was rather handsome and he seemed like a really nice guy.

Tsuchi loved how everyone was getting along as he smiled and looked to Stacey as he just smiled hearing her and Little Star. He thought those two fit well together. He nodded as he heard Kotaro. "Then it's a date." He said as he looked to Star.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2015, 11:56 PM

Uta smiles as she was happy see everyone getting along. "Looks like someone is going to get more cool at school. I just hope my brother here. does not,get pick out for any sports." Uta says knowing that cool guys. normally get bugged to join teams a lot. but since he has a job after school he mighty get lucky. with not join any of the school's sports teams this year at least.

"If you both want to spend time with her. I would be fine with it but she looks to be. around the ages between two are five years old kid. besides the fact if she does not have a snack. she can turn back into a kitten after some hours." she says in a slightly worried voice. Stacey was unsure how people would react to a kid turning into a baby cat. all of sudden if she is with Star at a cooking class. it could cause trouble in the class,if they find out. a kitten can talk plus can change into a human child.

"Sure I can do that,let me get my cell phone out. so you can put your number into mine Yume-chan." he says while taking a hold of her cell phone. then types his cell phone number in it. he hands Yume her cell phone back. after that he digs his cell phone out of pants pocket. then holds it out for Yume so she can. put her number into his cell phone.

Lady Chello

Old 04-17-2015, 12:21 AM

Yume nodded as she traded phones with him. She put her number in his phone and handed it back as she smiled hearing Uta. She smiled as she looked over to Little Star and Stacey. "Don't worry we can all keep some snacks on us for Little Star encase she is with any of us. Don't worry Stacey we will keep Little Star safe." She said as she smiled at them.

Star smiled hearing Yume and nodded in agreement. She let them and came back as she finished putting all their food away and cleaning up the table. She then looked to others. "Alright is everyone ready to go?" She said as she smiled excited to go to the game center with everyone.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 05:22 AM

Let's go to the game center I can't wait to go." she says while getting out of her seat. then takes the bag from Stacey's hand. Little Star smiles as she smooths her dress out. mostly cause she did not want wrinkles in it. she wonder if there are any games. little kids can play? if so she could try out the big games too if someone helps her.

Kotaro starts to get up out of his seat. "Oh Yume just bring me some snacks. I only work till 6pm for my uncle." Kotaro says to her then gives Star a thumbs up. to let everyone know he was ready to go. but he does agree with Yume that they can all. keep snacks on them when they watch Little Star. he puts his phone away back into his pants pocket.

"I'm ready to go when everyone else is. looks like someone is excited about. her first trip to a game center I think it is cute." Stacey says as she starts to get up from her seat. then walks over to Little Star pats her on the shoulder. at least she kept her cell phone on her. at all times out of habit plus her wallet. she always keeps her chain link belt on. she rarely takes it off unless to sleep are bathe.

Uta gets up from her seat at the table so they can all leave. she hope everyone would have fun at the game center. "I wonder if they got any new games in? last time I was there they had to replace one of the older games." she says recalling when she last had. gone to the game center to play some games on a weekend. at times she would go there on weekdays after school. if she has nothing to do for her grandparents.

Lady Chello

Old 04-17-2015, 06:27 AM

Yume smiled as they appeared at the game center. She wasn't sure what to expect as she felt Star grab her arm and drag her through the door. The sight and sounds where almost unbearable as Star looked like she was in heave in the strange place. "Come on Yume lets go find you a game!!!" Star said as she looked to Yume seeing that she wasn't to sure about this place. She took her arm as she looked around trying to find the right game for Yume to try.

Tsuchi looked around the game centers as he laughed seeing how Star attack Yume. " Maybe someone should save Yume from Star. I don't think Yume is ready for all of this right off the bat. " He said in a joking tone as he watched the pair. He noted that some of the people seemed a little off. He also noticed they had a new game that looked rather odd.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 07:40 AM

"I am going to see if they still got. the old Sailor V games if not I'll try some older games." Uta says while walking off to go play some games. yet if she has to she would save Yume from Star. since this place is so noisy with all the games going off. but first walks to change machine get some money.

"Starry-chan can we get some change first? I don't think the games will take big yen notes. I wonder where this place keeps the kids games at?" Little Star says as she walks over to Tsuchi's side. she did not want the others to worry but something felt wrong here. yet the kitten was unsure what was causing the troubled feelings. that she felt when she notice one game.

"You want to play some air hockey Tsuchi? if not I'll go find a racing game to play first. then go bug Uta to see if she wants to try a ufo game." he says while smiling the whole time. too bad he could not learn to drive a car yet. so a racing game was the closest thing to driving for him. he knew this place has two air hockey tables plus they are easy to play. maybe he ask Yume if she want's to try it out later. that is if Star does not wear her out quickly.

"Sure let's get some change first. then we can try find out if they got any kids games here. but I want to play a ufo badly. if they got any cool new prize's in them. maybe even the plush ones too." she says while waiting for Little Star to come over to her side. yet notice she had gone to Tsuchi's side quickly. was something scaring her kitten? she wonder to herself before hearing a fighting game in the background. she had forgotten how loud game centers can be.

Lady Chello

Old 04-19-2015, 02:36 AM

Yume froze as she broke free from Stars grip. Something was off in the place as she watched Starr run to a new game. She stared at the young women who was in charge of it as she felt a sudden rush of cold. She thought for a moment she had seen a black aura coming from the game. Though it vanished instantly. She stood still as she watched the women pick Star to play the game next not sure this was the best idea. Something was off here however she wasn't sure what. "Star I-I think we should go play another game." She said as felt even more alone as Star just ignored her. Leaving her there as hordes of people started to gathering around her pushing and shoving her back to the entrance of the building. Yume hung her head as she turned and left sure that Star wouldn't notice. She took a seat on one of the benches outside as she pulled out her cell phone and tried to find out more information on the game that Star was playing. Something didn't sit right with her.

"Welcome, step right up and play Hearts desires!!!! You miss come please try this out for free. You are our lucky winner for this hour." Frost said as she smiled sweetly dressed in her uniform as she watched the naive teen approach the machine. She grinned and giggled to herself as more and more pathdic humans started to gather wanting their chance at the game. Little did they know that playing the game would have consequences. She just smiled as she turned back to Star and encouraged her to release her anger as the game started. " Don't let them beat you! You are the best you must deafest them all leave none of them alive." She said as she watched Starr play the game defeating every cute creator that tried to attack her player in the game. With each defeat Star unleashed more and more of her dark thoughts unknowingly.

Frost just laughed as she watched how focused the girl was. The girl was supplying enough energy for the dark crystals to help open the portal sooner than expected. Lady Snow had been right in choosing this girl as their new teammate. With her power they could defeat the young Princess with ease. There was great darkness in her and all she needed was just a little push to unlock it. Frost just grinned as Starr made it further and further in the game. The crowed around her cheering her on as they all wanted their chance to try and beat her score.

Star laughed as she reached a new level. She loved the feeling of having so much power as the monsters in the game just bumped off her like fleas they didn't really hurt her any more thanks to the powerful armor she had gained from the previous levels. However she felt her temper rise as one of the monster mocked her. "YOU"LL PAY!!! " She screamed at the monster as she started her attack. Star kept feeling her anger rise as more and more monsters started to appear mocking her. However she ended up with the last laugh as she beat the game. She looked over to the game lady as she grinned at her. " I believe I win the grand prize that everyone else has been trying for." She said as she felt unstoppable at this point.
Frost just grinned as she bowed her head and handed Starr the year pass to the came center with unlimited game play. Frost turned as the crowed all cheered and then got mad hearing that she won the grand prize. " Let's not be hasty I have nine more so let's keep the party going!!!!!" She said as the next victim stepped up. She just grinned as she watched Starr walk off heading to the counter. Snow would be every proud of her she had managed to set a seed of darkness in the women without her even knowing. Star rolled her eyes hearing the game lady it didn't matter she won first. She turned as some guy pushed her yelling at him. "WATCH WHO YOU PUSH!!!! " She said as she held him by his shirt collar.

Tsuchi pulled the guy from Stars grip as he pushed Star back against the counter and let the man go free. He then looked at her. " What is wrong with you? He didn't mean to bump you. Why did you attack him the way you did?" He asked not use to such rude behavior from her.

Star glared at Tsuchi as he steeped in on her dealing with the man. " How dare you! So you think your some kind of Prince and shining Knight right? Well your not! I was only putting him in his place. Maybe you should find yours! If that is how your going to act I'm out of here I have better things to do than spend my time with some self righteous prince! News Flash you failed and lost so now your here with the rest of us mortals. And you suck at being a brother I mean look your sister doesn't even know who you are. What kind of brother are you. " She said as she rolled her eyes and pushed pushed him as she headed out the door.

Tsuchi froze as he heard what she said. He felt his heart shatter hearing what she said. Was she right about him? Was he really a bad person. Did his kingdom fall because of him. And Yume.....she had a point Yume didn't recognize him not even the clip he gave her. He had stopped looking for her and became happy with his safe life here. What kind of person did that make him as he stood there lost and debating on what she had told him.

Yume couldn't find any information on the new game. She was going to try another site when she looked up in time to see Star storming off from the game center. Yume jumped up as she yelled after star. "Wait up Star-chan! What happen why are you so upset?" She said as she caught up with her gently reaching out to put her hand out to touch stars shoulder. However Star turned suddenly and pushed her back hard enough she feel to the ground.

"Why don't you ask the self righteous Prince! I have better things to do than hang out with people like you guys. Excuse me I have places to go. I can't be baby sitting some spoiled girl. If your so smart then why don't you have a boy friend and why aren't you already in collage? You don't belong with us or in our high school. You should have went to the boy collage you stupid girl. You wonder why your father doesn't want to be near you. Your nothing but a disappointment. Don't come near me again I'm done with you!" Star said as she turned and left heading back to the desert shop to help her family really upset with Tsuchi.

Yume sat on the ground as she felt tears welling up in her eyes from the mean things that Star said to her. Star was wrong she wasn't a disappointment. Yume worked hard for everything she had and her father loved her. However if Star felt this way maybe Stacey, Uta, and Kotaro felt the same way about her. She felt embarrassed as people started to gather around her after the blow out with star. All of them just laughed at her and started calling her names making her feel like a small child again. Maybe Star was right maybe she didn't belong here.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 01:05 AM

Kotaro had heard the noise and went to go see what had happen. he notice people was around someone. he moves his way into the crowd yet once he notice. it was Yume he walks over to her offer's a hand to her. so he could help up off the ground she may have fallen on. "What is wrong with all you people? you should not be calling anyone names. like this we are all not little kids in grade school anymore." Kotaro says to the crowd of people as he. did not like how they were all acting like a bunch of,little kids in front of his friend. he smiles softly at Yume while using his free hand. to dig his handkerchief out so. Yume could use it wipe her tears away from her face.

Stacey and Little Star had finish playing a few games so. they walk to the front of the place she notice Tsuchi. look like he was in shock she walks over to him. "Tsuchi what happen are you all right?" Stacey ask him while handing the prize's. she had won to Little Star to hold for now. they should have gotten a bag for the said prizes. but she also could tell Star was not around anymore. maybe she had left early to head on home? she could have gotten a call from her family. go help with the store back home. at least those where ideas she has for way Star was gone.

Uta was walking from the back were. they kept the older games at in this place of fun filled joy. at least that is what she use to think of this place. she had seen people act mean,rude even hateful to other's. which was not normal at all for this type of place. she keeps walking till she saw Little Star and Stacey. they where by Tsuchi-kun's side by the look of it. she wonder if something big had happen? yet glances over at the new game that people had been. wanting to try out she could see Star was no longer playing that game. even from the back of the place she heard Star yell at someone. as long she knew her new friend that was not like her at all.

Little Star takes the prize's while being quit. something had happen for sure Star was nowhere to be seen. she could see a big crowd of people form. where they stand at could be by that new game? if so was someone still playing that game? she looks over notice Uta was by them now. "Maybe we should leave soon besides that. I don't see Yume and Kotaro." she says while holding on to the stuff she had. but knew it would be hard to walk around. without a bag to crazy the prize's in when they chose to leave here.

Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 01:30 AM

Yume looked up as she took kotaro hand and was glad for the help up. She took the handkerchief as she smiled a little and wipe her tears. She smiled as she looked to Kotaro he was like a knight and shinning armor at that moment at least to her. "Thank you Kotaro-chan. I will have to wash your handkerchief and bring it back to you. Star said some mean things. Something is wrong with her. I have never seen her act this way. I am worried about her. And thank you for standing up for me. I should have done so myself and not have got up set. " She said as she felt embarrassed standing there the fact that Kotaro had seen her cry. "I think I'm done with the game center today. There is a game in there that something isn't right with. I can't explain why but something isn't right with it. Star played it and then suddenly turned into a different person. " Yume confessed hoping that Kotaro wouldn't think she was weird or making up the story. There was something about that game that wasn't right.

Tsuchi turned as he saw Stacey, Little Star and then Uta. "I am find just Star seemed like a different person. She snapped at a random guy for accidentally bumping into her and then me before leaving. I'm not sure what happen to her. She was fine and then it's like she snapped. I think we should get out of hear and lets go some where else. It looks like more people are starting to get angry and snap." He said as he saw some of the people around the new game doing the same thing that Star had done. " Why don't we go to the Zoo? " He said as he looked to Little Star and saw her hands where full with the prizes. He pulled off one of the green bird looking key chain. He started to unzip the back as a large green back came from it. He smiled as he held it open for Little Star. "Here put your prizes in here. That way you don't have to hold all of them at once in your hands. " He offered trying to be nice. His little sister had gotten the key chain bag for him long ago so he would always have a bag handy and he would remember her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 02:03 AM

"I think the zoo sounds like a nice idea. I heard Star screaming earlier,but I was. way in the back of the game center. by the old school and classic games." she says to the others while agreeing. that they should leave go somewhere else. yet wonder if Stacey are Little Star had been to the zoo before? there is Ueno zoo it is here in the city. but they only know so much about Stacey-chan so far. not enough to know if she had. been in japan before they had met her.

"Thank you Tsuchi and Starry-chan won. some of the prize's she even help me win some too. I wonder what a zoo is like,I'd never been to one." Little Star says while pouring the prize's. into the open bag that he held open for her. yet wonder where he got such a handy bag form? one would be useful when they go out to the store. to buy things for the apartment to use at home.

"It was no problem plus I can't stand. to see anyone being bullied by other people." he says while helping her up. yet listen to what Yume had said about what happen with Star. he had a idea that mighty get her mind off of all this. "Let's get out of here Yume-chan. I would like to show you a place that,can be educational. it can be fun in its own way plus. you'll get to know about some different places from around the world. but on a other note I believe you Star was nice till she. got near a game right? for now all of us should let her cool off. blow some steam off from what happen today." Kotaro says to her looking to see if the others. where still in the game center but knew. some alone time with Yume would be nice in its own way.

Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 02:22 AM

Yume smiled as she heard what Kotaro had to say. "Really? That sounds like a amazing place. Should we tell the others?" She asked wondering if they should tell Stacey and the others first. Maybe he was right about Star. Maybe all Star needed is some rest and time to clam down. She smiled again as she felt better thanks to Kotaro. He seemed to be a really nice guy as she was lucky to have him as a friend. No wonder everyone at school seemed to really like him. He was a really cool guy and very caring something that was nice to see.

"Your welcome Little Star, I'm glad you and Stacy are getting along very well." Tsuchi said as he smiled at her and then looked to Uta hearing her. " I haven't been in a while and it might be nice to check it out. And don't worry about it I'll pay for all of us to go. I have some friends there that will let us have some time with the baby panda's that are display right now. I think you guys might enjoy that." He said as he looked to Stacey. " Have you been to the Zoo here Stacey? You know I do believe any of us really know about you. Other than dance what do you like to do Stacey? You haven't been here long have you? Why don't you tell us about you." He asked wondering if Stacey had been to the Zoo here before.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 03:02 AM

"How about we talk with them first? they may have something else planned out. if so we can go to the car museum. just the two of use if that is okay with you that is. my uncle has client's from the auto shop. gave everyone at the shop a free pass for a private tour of the place." he says while recalling his uncle had only taken his wife and kids. when he chose go to the car museum. on his own day off last month when his. assistant manager could watch the shop for the day. Kotaro wanted to get to know Yume on his own. but understood if such a pretty girl wanted. to hang out with their friends,besides her brother.

"No I have not been to the zoo here before. yet I moved here on my own at the age of 12 years old. my adopted parents allowed me to do so. after I begged them since we use. to live in japan but in a company apartment complex. my adopted dad work for Sage America. he got a five-year transfer to japan for the whole family. once those five years were up. we moved back before my seventh birthday. to the states we moved to Hawaii over in Puhi." she says to her friends as Little Star. only heard of the place she lived in mostly the state. Stacey smiles while talking about it. she sound quite happy telling them about her past. yet was unsure how much more she should tell them? for the time being since she would like. to not talk too much about herself it is bit embarrassing.

Uta listens yet wonder how Stacey was able. to move to japan at the age of twelve without a,adult to stay with? it was must have been hard to even get. a place in japan at such a young age to live at. yet wanted to hear the full story first. before asking her a whole bunch of questions. maybe they should let her break the story up. so they can hear about it some more. maybe at lunch on the school rooftop? are some place like one there homes.

Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 03:13 AM

Yume smiled as she heard him. " That sound like fun honestly. Thank you for being willing to take me. However I do feel bad for causing you such issues today. How about I buy dinner then for us if you would like?" She offered not wanting to Kotaro to feel he had to spend time with her if he didn't want to. "But if you would rather go with the others I understand. " She said softly as she gently took his hand and smiled. " Then lets go ask the others shall we?" She said as she smiled warmly at him.

Tuschi smiled as he heard what Stacey had to say. He found it amazing that she had been on her own for that long. She really was a amazing person to take care of herself and live on her own. He wondered how she did it. He had nothing but admiration for her as he thought about everything she told them. "That is amazing Stacey-chan. How did you manage? I mean being on your own is a big deal at such a young age. I couldn't image it. " He said as he looked at her honest impressed with her. " You really are amazing aren't you." He said meaning it as he smiled at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 03:38 AM

Stacey giggles softly while putting a hand to her side. then digs out her cell phone to show them some photos. "Easy really I promise my adopted parents. that as long I keep doing gymnastics. plus dance lesson's they would pay for my place. till I'm done with schooling,all I got to do. is win competitions that make money so I can pay for my bills,food as well other stuff. but I had to learn a lot of stuff on my own. thank goodness they have community class's." Stacey says while starting to blush slowly that made her cheeks. turn light pink in color to her are already peach colored white skin.

Kotaro softly holds on to Yumes hand. "You did not cause any trouble today. it was Star for acting so mean all of sudden. okay dinner sounds good and yes let's go talk with are friends. I am happy that you like my idea Yume-chan." Kotaro says to her then start's. to walk so they could talk with the others. to see what they would be up to next. but forgot to tell Yume they would. need take a bus to downtown. go to the car museum so he would pay for their bus fare.

"I must say it sounds like you. have a really busy lifestyle Stacey-chan. if you would be willing to tell us. more of your old life later on maybe we can talk about it. when you have a free day to hang out?" she ask in a polite voice knowing. telling her own story must be a bit longer. then what she had already told them thus far. Uta had a idea but wanted to think it over first. before telling anyone about it. since it only a small idea for right now.

Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 04:01 AM

Yume smiled as she happily followed Kotaro. Yume had forgot she was holding Kotaro's hand when they approached Stacey, Uta, Little Star, and Tuschi. She smiled softly as she felt Tuschi's eyes land on her. She peered up at him not sure really what to say as she thought for a moment. " Hi guys!" She finally said as she smiled at everyone ignoring Tuschi's gaze. " I'm sorry I left it was just Star was getting a little out of hand with that game. There is something weird with that game and the game lady. " She said wondering if anyone else had seen how odd Star had been acting. " Anyhow, what are you guys up to?" She asked not sure if Kotaro wanted to tell the others about his plans or not.

Tsuchi looked as he saw Yume and Kotaro. He was going to greet them when he looked down and saw them holding hands. He wasn't sure why but for some reason he didn't like Kotaro holding Yume's hand. He wasn't sure why but he didn't like the idea of any guy near Yume. However he had a feeling that it was the fact she was his little sister. Kotaro was a good guy but if hurt Yume Tsuchi would deal with him. Of course the two just like most of the group had only met. Tsuchi didn't know much about Kotaro he seemed like a nice guy. However he wondered what intention he had with Yume. Yume was to kind for her own good and Kotaro was one of the most popular guys in the school. He hoped that Kotaro didn't plan on hurting Yume.

Tsuchi tried to smile he was sure that the two where just friends and it wasn't like he honestly had a right to tell Yume what she could and couldn't do. None of them in the group where sure who they really where right now. And from what he could remember Yume seemed to have a big heart and always believed in the best in people. It was a double edge sword that Yume had. Not everyone was willing to be good even if she believed in them. However for now they needed to all spend time together and take the time to learn about one another. Even Star maybe they should pick her something up from the Zoo. "I'm glad you two seem ok. And Star seemed a little up set. " He said softly not sure what to really say.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 05:22 AM

"Do you all have anything planned out? for some other place go to? just asking since I had a idea of my own. but I promise to not hurt Yume are anyone else. I'm not the kind of guy that likes. to twist people emotions around then try hurt them in the end." he says yet smiles softly at them all. but knew how Tsuchi must feel about having a younger sister. he has his own younger sister in this life. so he can understand if he was trying. his best keep his little sister safe from bad guys.

Uta notice they had walk over to them. yet was shock to see her brother holding hands with Yume. "We were planning go to the zoo. but what do you two have in mind?" Uta ask in a happy sounding voice. trying to mask her feelings. that made her want to ask them. why are they each others hands. being a big sister she knew younger siblings. sometimes like to hang out with each other a lot if they are around. the same age at least that is what she knew form baby sitting a few times.

Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 05:57 AM

Tsuchi nodded hearing what Kotaro said. Apparently Kotaro hadn't missed his gaze. Tsuchi looked to Stacey and Little Star as he smiled softly at them. " Stacey was also telling us about herself." He said softly before looking back to Uta hearing her and smiled hearing what she said. " We where talking about the Zoo. You are welcome to join us unless you want to go do something else. " He said not sure if Kotaro wanted to leave now or not.

Yume smiled softly as she looked up at Kotaro he really was a nice guy. For some reason she felt safe around him. She felt a connection to him that she couldn't explain. He made her feel like nothing could every go bad. It was a crazy notion but that is what he did for her. She looked to Uta then to Stacey and Little Star. " I have some friends there. Some of our class mates work there on the weekens you might see a few of them. " She said softly as she looked back to Kotaro and smiled.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 10:09 AM

"That I was and but what is your idea Kotaro-kun? that is if you don't mind telling us about it." she says in a soft voice as Little Star. walks over to Tsuchi unsure if he would. like to hold his own bag are not. Stacey held back a comment she wanted to make. seeing the two of them holding hands. yet did not want to be rude by pointing something out. that the too may not notice unless someone says something.

Kotaro smiles hearing they had gotten. to learn a bit about Stacey-chan already in such short time. "I was planning to take Yume to the car museum. but I forgot to say earlier. that it's in downtown area of the city. so if we go would have take a bus get there. I'll pay for the bus fare for the both of us. " Kotaro says yet kept the going have dinner after part out. not sure how well Tsuchi would feel about that. if he had told him about it. he did not mind telling the others about his idea of a place go too.

"I heard about that car museum. it's still quite new since its only been around for four years. I once have heard they got an accomplished race car drivers,car. in there how was from japan,her name was Tenou,Haruka. I read some books about here she even played piano." she says recalling what she had read. from some old books her grandparents own. what could Uta say but they loved the arts as well some old stuff. some people have forgotten about over the years.

"Why would anyone want to ride in a tin can?" the young child ask the others. then walks back over to Stacey's side. Little Star does not understand some of the stuff. they have on earth since their past lives. so some things like a car look even sound odd to her.