Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-15-2015, 06:08 AM

((okay~ and don't worry about the long post :D))

Kakashi nodded to Ahna's words about the storms and glanced at her, a small smirk forming under his mask. "We will definitely keep an eye out." He said to her calmly. He noticed the clouds and the stiffness of the air, which meant that there was more than likely going to be a storm.

Silver looked at Ahna spoke to them about the mission and its pay once completed and they returned to the village. She sighed quietly, have already knowing this. It didn't make her want to get it done quicker... Actually, she just worried about getting it done right and not losing a limb. After walking for another hour, she lightly squeezed her rumbling stomach and sighed quietly under her breath. Kakashi chuckled and nodded. He stopped and set his bag down by his feet. "Sure, I don't see why not." He said casually. Silver was really happy to hear that and stopped as well and put her bag down. She looked up at Kakashi when Ahna mentioned scouting for a place to camp.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-15-2015, 01:44 PM

(sorry passed out, though you passed out too lol)

"Well while we scout, why don't you three wait here" Ahna spoke throwing an apple at Silver "There are more fruits in this bag" she set by a tree, it was smaller than her main bag, and must have been just for food. Well fruit, Ahna loved her fruit alot, and kept it on hand mostly for snacks. Putting her other back down she walked down another way to let the younger ninjas take a rest, she had energy that wasn't like...well almost as much as Lee did when he got fired up about it, but she was more quiet when it kicked in. Most of the time that is.

Ahna looked around trying to find a good place for them to make a fire and stay out of the rain. So while she searched her mind began to shift her thoughts, she didn't daydream while walking, but her mind was distracted so she hardly paid any mind to anything around her. It was a bad habit of hers that she wished to correct one day, but it's not too bad. If anyone spooked her they might get punched or something.

Sakura nodded sitting down relieved to be able to be off her feet and wondered where they would be staying for the evening. She wanted to follow Ahna and speak to her about something, but the older ninja was already gone out of sight in the forest. Sasuke on the other hand was content as well to stay put, but he wanted to find a place where they wouldn't get wet too much. He didn't like being out in the rain even though some people thought he might. It wasn't his sort of thing really.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-15-2015, 04:49 PM

(lol it's cool ^-^ and yea... xD)

Kakashi went with Ahna to scout the area for a place for them to set up camp where they wouldn't have to worry about being in the rain. He really didn't like the idea of camping out in the open like they were planning, but he argue with the fact that the kids needed a break and soon themselves would too.

Silver easily caught the apple and sat down next to her bag, then started munching on the apple. She had brought her own snacks, but she wasn't going to turn down an offered apple. She liked apples way too much. After munching for a few minutes, she looked up at Sakura. "Hey um..how are sisters supposed to act...?" She asked, for once sounding somewhat shy for once. Silver was asking because she honestly didn't know. She didn't even know how to be a real friend to someone.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-15-2015, 07:14 PM

Ahna looked around "A cave is nearby if we have to, but it would be obvious for thieves to hang out in" so that wouldn't be the best idea "I saw tracks earlier, so I think it could be a home for an animal too" something like a bear or what not. Kneeling down in a circle of trees with a little space in between she closed her eyes and focused her chakra. Her hair began to lift a little as a yellow glow surrounded her body and she channeled it into the ground. The nature being called to rise up twisting around bringing trees into it as well, her body stopped glowing, and she opened her eyes "People will just think we built it by hand anyways" she said simply having done this once or twice before. It would at least keep them from getting wet from the rain, but the fire wouldn't be able to be used under it. "Do you think this will work?" she asked, if not she could make it disappear just as quick.

Sasuke sat down against a tree, eventually they would need to worry about food for dinner but there wasn't much to do except make sure none of them would get kidnap. He held a blade in his hand, not a kunaii, a blade just in case anyone did attack him or the others. Well Silver and Sakura that is, Sakura might be annoying, but he would still protect her because he felt like he should. "I wonder where we're sleeping tonight" Sakura asked sitting with Silver.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-18-2015, 02:17 AM

He looked at the cave she pointed out and simply shook his head. They couldn't stay somewhere like that..it was too risky. The last thing they needed was to get ambushed by thieves or bears. Kakashi glanced over at Ahna as she shifted the earth around to form a shelter and he nodded. "I think it will do nicely." He said to her with a smirk under his mask. He looked around the area and sighed. "Should we go get them or try to find some food for dinner?" He asked curiously.

Silver finished the apple and pulled a small bag out of her hiking bag and slipped in it inside, then put the smaller back in the front pocket of her hiking bag. When Sakura came to sit with herself, she lightly shrugged. "Who knows... Probably a cave or something." She said quietly.

(sorry it's short x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 03:03 PM

(Its alright with me, I gotta clean the house, but this is now my excuse not to start right now lol)

"Why don't we go get them first, that way while we do the hunting they can set up their camp..." Pausing for a moment, Ahna wondered if they should have one big covering over them or two, but two would probably give away people were here instead of any animals who could have created this. "Just uh don't let Sakura cook, I won't say her food is bad, but she is more of a fighter than a cook." Ahna spoke remembering the meal Sakura made for her one day she came back really late and it was by her door step once she got home.

"Well, we have to deal with it, it would be better to be out of the rain so we don't get sick." Sasuke spoke stating being sick was a weakness and would only slow them down even more. He didn't care if this went along quickly or not, but he didn't want to spend weeks on it unless they got double paid for the extra time that they would go over. They didn't have much time to get this one done and majority of the information was still unknown.

Sakura yawned "I just hope they find some cover for us tonight so we don't have to be out in the rain" she normally would agree with Sasuke, but lately she been doing alot more training than before. In fact word around the village was she was training with Lee to try and get strong as well as faster if she could. If Lee could do it (and he was more normal than the other ninjas) then why can't she?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-23-2015, 09:27 PM

Kakashi nodded to his partner. He chuckled lightly when she mentioned Sakura cooking and shook his head. "Don't worry about that. Though, Silver is a pretty good cook- maybe she could teach Sakura a few things? It would help them bond as 'sisters'." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little.

Silver nodded in a agreement with Saskue and leaned against her hiking bag. She thought for a moment and opened her bag, then went fishing in it for a snack. When she found one, she handed it over to Sakura. "Here...." She said quietly in a shy voice. "You're hungry too, right?" She glanced at Saskue. "I've got more where that came from if you're interested." She said, trying to be a teamplayer- or whatever they called it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-24-2015, 01:06 AM

(totally stalking mene while waiting haha)

Sasuke shook his head "No thanks, I'll wait until dinner" he wasn't trying to be rude to her, but he didn't like accepting help from anyone and that meant everyone. "Think they found a spot yet?" he asked looking up at the trees and the clouds, mostly to keep an eye out for others that is.

"To your comfort, we did find a place come along, and we'll show you" Ahna spoke standing next to Kakashi as she watched Sakura jump up "Good, because I'm tired already" Sakura stated sounding more like a normal teenager than usual. She smiled at Silver and had already taken the snack "Thanks" it didn't seem to take them long to find a place Sakura thought to herself. Not knowing what to say she shrugged figuring they should lead the way, this mission was less active since they had younger ninjas with them, or more like Ninja.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-27-2015, 02:56 AM

(ah, i'm sorry for making you wait x.x
drama keeps happening~ :x)

Silver shrugged lightly and closed up her bag. When she heard Ahna's voice, she looked up at her and Kakashi then stood and brushed herself off. She picked up her bag and put it over her shoulder, smiling at Sakura. She adjusted her bag a little before looking at Kakashi.

Kakashi nodded to the group and began to walk back towards the spot they had found for resting. Silver followed.

(also, sorry it's short x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-29-2015, 01:51 AM

(Ah its okay we had a tornado kinda close to us, the sirens went off like 4 times)

Once they got the kids to the camping ground created for them, Ahna spoke up "We need you three to gather fire wood and start building a fire while laying your things out under the tent." Talking about the leaf hangover that was created to keep the rain off of them. "Kashi and I will go hunting for some food rather than the snacks we brought with us" this way they could save the snacks for later "Sasuke I'm placing you in charge until we get back, if something happens to Sasuke while we're away Silver you will be next." Ahna spoke taking Kakashi by the hand and leading him away from the kids allowing them to set things up.

Sasuke shrugged, at least they didn't have to do the hunting, but he wasn't exactly against it either. Though if anyone saw kids hunting without the parents they would begin to wonder if they were runaways probably. "Alright I'll gather the wood" he didn't ask anyone to join him, but he didn't say stay there either. Sakura put her pack down next to Sasuke's and began rolling out her sleeping back inside the tent hoping if it did rain that it wouldn't get muddy on the ground.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-02-2015, 08:59 PM

Kakashi stood quietly as Ahna explained things, quite impressed. When she took him by the hand and led him away, he willingly followed right behind her as they left to go do some hunting while the kids set up camp.

Silver put her bag next the other two and also started unrolling her sleeping bag. She wanted to go with Saskue to help gather wood, but she also didn't want to leave Sakura all by herself. She was torn between the two, and wasn't sure to do in the situation. Silver was used to taking care of herself and only looking out for herself. Sure, she was in a team and did team-things, but this was the first "big" mission she had joined her team on since returning to the village. On this mission, she couldn't just look after herself... She had two teammates. What was she supposed to do?

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-05-2015, 11:16 PM

Ahna let go of his hand after awhile of being out of sight, they had to find some food, which in woods like this it shouldn't be too hard. She figured it would be deer at least, she doubt they would find a bear out here, and if they did she wouldn't have the heart to kill it. Not unless it was a bear that went crazy and on it's own. "So what should we look for?" though she hadn't had bear meat except once when she was younger.

"I'll start getting this set up, but we can't do any water heating until we get the wood. Mind in helping Sasuke out with finding some good wood?" Sakura asked setting things up wondering how someone was doing at the leaf village, but she wouldn't say who. "I want to start writing in my daily journal, so it would be nice to have a little quiet" though she wasn't going to write in a journal, but more of a letter to someone and really wanted to be alone to do it. She didn't think anyone would understand, that and she wouldn't ever want to admit it, unless she had to though. She pulled out a notebook with a pen the shade of a deep, dark pink, and it looked glittery on the outside. She wasn't a girly girl, but loved pink.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-25-2015, 06:41 PM

Kakashi looked around for a moment as he thought of a good thing they could hunt. "Well..this forest usually has a lot of rabbits." He said quietly, moved a hand to rub his chin. He glanced back at Ahna as he reached in his little pouch to take out a kunai knife. "I think it'll be the easiest thing to find around here." He said to her.

Silver blinked a few times and looked at Sakura. "Are you sure?" She asked. When she mentioned writing in her journal, Silver began to understand why she wanted her to go help Saskue and nodded lightly. Silver slowly stood and headed off to go find some fire wood to use for the fire.

(sorry for the wait! and the shortness... i felt bad for not posting for such a long time.. hope this will do x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-26-2015, 02:27 AM

(You're quite alright Nova, it's fine)

Ahna made a face "A rabbit?" she didn't look to please and would probably rather not eat something to so cute and defenseless "Allllright, if its for the kids dinner" Ahna sighed then her eyes snapped up "Since they're small I guess we need a couple, but let's make this fun. Whoever can catch the most wins" win what? she had no idea, but making games out of something was the way to go for more fun on serious missions. Without another word she dashed off hiding having more than one way to catch a rabbit. Ahna would rather have a deer meat, but there weren't any known dear around her.

--------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, go ahead. Nothing will happen when I'm here, I'm in the campground" when Silver left Sakura pulled out a paper and her writing utensil starting her letter, she had just started getting to like someone, and now she was having time to get a letter in while she was alone. This would be too hard when it got darker or the others slept.

---------------------------------------------
Sasuke was walking around picking up a few good branches that were thick, but was having trouble finding some. Snapping a tree branch right now wouldn't be good if they were supposed to be normal. He sighed, why did they have to bring Sakura with them, she was always so girly and annoying, but lately she hadn't been around too much. Now he was stuck with her on some mission.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-07-2015, 05:46 PM

Kakashi shrugged a bit when he received a displeasing look from Ahna. He smirked under his mask when she suddenly turned it into a game, but he didn't mind. He actually quite enjoyed her little games like this. Kakashi waited for the woman to make a dash for it before dashing off himself to go set up small traps for their dinner. He had a feeling that he wouldn't be too great at this game though. He wasn't used to going after something as small as a rabbit. Not like this anyway. He sighed as he continued setting up a few traps.

---

Silver sighed as she looked around for twigs and small branches. It wasn't like she could just start chopping down trees. Though, if she could, she would mind chopping just a few up and turning them into logs for the fire. Shaking her head roughly. she looked down at the arm load of small branches she had already found. When her right arm began to burn suddenly, she couldn't help but stop in her tracks and tensed her arm up- doing all she could not to drop the many branches she had found. That would be a waste. Why did her curse suddenly feel like it a flame running through her arm? Surely, the snake demon wasn't stupid enough to try something now, was he? She silently wondered. Pushing passed the pain, she continued to look for firewood, also wondering how far Saskue had gotten.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-08-2015, 08:30 PM

Once she wrote her letter she sent it using a jutsu as it would appear before that person that she had been speaking to. She was afraid to tell anyone of what was going on, who she liked, and not even Ino knew about that. She refused to tell anyone and was prepared to keep quiet the whole time she was around others.

Sasuke was just a bit up ahead as he picked up a couple sticks turning around noticing she was there. "Silver? Thought you were staying with Sakura at the camp?" he asked not noticing how tense she was just as of yet. The trees around them gently moved because of the wind and the sky was darkening up again.

Ahna dashed out into the forest, she had another way to get the rabbits to her rather than hunting them down, and since no one said anything about limits or rules this was going to be fun. Ahna sat on the ground sending her energy out towards the rabbits or animals around her as she couldn't help, but smile. Next thing she knew she had a lot of animals around and she was surrounded by them laughing a little. There was no way she was going to be able to harm them this way, they were too cute, and most of them started nuzzling her. The rabbits jumped upon her stomach as if they were going to sleep there as she fell backwards laying on the ground. "Haha, he's never going to let me live this down this way"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-18-2015, 01:28 AM

Silver jumped a little when she heard Saskue, since she hadn't heard him walk up behind her. She turned to look at him and shook her head. "Sakura wanted me to give her some space, so I came to help collect fire wood." She said. Silver moved her eyes up to the sky when she noticed the sky darkening once more. She looked at the sticks in Saskue's arms, and then looked at the armload she had before looking at her team mate. "Thank we have enough for tonight?" She asked curiously.

Kakashi had caught a small handful of rabbits using his snares and other traps He figured it would be enough for dinner, and if Ahna had caught any there'd be more to go around. He noticed the sky darkening and sighed quietly. The rabbits he had caught had already been slayed, so he tied them together by the their feet to make them easier to carry, and then went to find Ahna so they could get back to camp.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-24-2015, 02:26 AM

(just...now...saw this...I am so sorry)

Ahna didn't move, the rabbits were too cute, and she couldn't just kill something so adorable. If Kakashi hadn't caught anything yet and tried to kill them she would most likely protect them without a single thought. She laid there noticing the storms picking up.

"Yea, this should be enough for tonight, why don't we head back before the storm starts to hit" Sasuke spoke as he nodded towards the way they should go while thunder shook the ground echoing in the sky. "We should probably walk fast, where there is thunder, there is rain, and neither of us is dressed for a storm." Sasuke spoke trying to make sure they didn't get caught up in the rain starting to walk back.

Sakura put her stuff away sighing, one more night, one more night and she could finally be with him. One more night, she could finally leave everything behind, and start anew. She only stayed at the leaf village because of her family who passed on now from an attack not too long ago on the leaf village and well Sasuke. Ino was her best friend for a long time, but not enough to always be there for her when she needed a best friend. The others? Well it wasn't much of a difference to her, but she almost wished she did have someone she was close to. She started wondering what it was going to be like afterwards, would this hurt her sensei? friends? the village? she wouldn't kill though unless attacked by someone who wanted to kill her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-25-2015, 11:31 PM

((it's alright ^-^ again, i am sorry for the horribly slow replies lately x.x))

Kakashi spotted Ahna..cuddling with a group of rabbits? He slowed his steps and lightened his footsteps so he didn't scare any of the rabbits off- but his attempt failed and he watched the rabbits flee. Sighing, he approached Ahna and held up the rabbits he had caught. "Let's head back, the kids are probably wondering where we are." He said to her casually, lowering the handful of rabbits he had caught.

Silver nodded lightly, she tensed up when thunder shook the sky. She usually wasn't startled by storms, or much of anything- but the snake demon was in her head and she wasn't herself. Silver didn't have to be told twice to walk fast, so they didn't get caught in the middle of the storm, and started walking back towards the camp that they had set up.

(also, kind of short x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-04-2015, 11:57 PM

(I owe you a post, sorry sorry, I know the event ended. Weather changes suddenly over here, they wound up giving me a headache, one that took four hours to get rid of due to allergies I think. I finally calmed my mind. Still have a cold rag on my head though. Can't even sleep because of it.)

(I can't say anything about slow replies, I've not been doing so good on my end either) (Mine may or may not be long)

"As long as you tell no one what you saw" Ahna stood up leaving the clearing with him, though she was almost certain she was going to skip dinner tonight on the account of being unable to harm small harmless creatures that just played with her. Walking back she said "Guess you win" half smiling seeing how many he had caught. She had picked up a new jutsu like ability on her last mission, though she refused to tell anyone that. Sometimes it was best to hide your best moves from everyone. She was wondering when they would skin the rabbits and mentally shuddered at the thought.

Sasuke walked back with Silver silently as they got back to the camp where Sakura was outside having things ready already. Sasuke realized how quiet Sakura had been lately seeing she was sitting spaced out. "Alright let's start the fire, the old fashion way" Sasuke knew that if he used any jutsus it could give away their location. Since the wood and water were all together now and they just had to wait for the food. Sasuke put the wood up like a normal campfire fire triangle.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-20-2015, 03:09 AM

(sorry for such a late post x.x life took a pretty deep dive for me ;~; i hope we can continue <3)

Kakashi chuckled and shook his head. "No worries there, Ahna." He said casually as they headed back to the camp. Kakashi smirked under his facemask and simply nodded a single time. "Yep." He said with a low chuckle. "Whatever you did back there..to get all of those rabbits to come to you. That was pretty cool." He told her in a low voice as they walked. He didn't see what she had done, but he imagined it was a technic she wasn't ready to share.

Silver nodded to Saskue's words as she glanced curiously at Sakura who had been spaced out. "Be right back" she as watched Saskue set up the wood and then got up to find a "spark rock" and easily pulled a kunai out of her pouch strapped to her thigh to start the fire with. Once she had found both, she came back and sat close to the firewood. "Stand back" she said casually and struck the kunai against the flint until it created a spark which lit the firewood in front of her, then quickly backed away from it to avoid getting burned by the flames.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-20-2015, 03:19 AM

(I will post before bed and as long as you come back, I'm willing to continue :3 Making this post before my mind goes back to the american horror story tv series lol I'm enjoying it so far, though its bizarre and trust me life sux I know for sure.)

Ahna turned slightly pink, all she did was call them to her. She wasn't about to harm them though, she couldn't do something like that. To a bad person yes, but not to something deenseless. One day that would be her undoing probably, but for right now it's what was keeping her a bit sane. "Hey Kashi?" Ahna asked as they headed back, she slowed her pace a bit hoping he would as well to not get back in a rush.

Sasuke noticed the flames shot out wildly like fire would react, but a bit farther as he noticed Silver backing up. Sakura was still inside the hut and he wondered why she was so quiet tonight. More than usual "Hey Sakura, want to help set up before the others get back?" Sasuke was for once, offering to get Sakura to smile again. The pink ninja was not her usual self it seemed, and that annoyed him. Sakura shook her head "No thanks, I'm just going to sit here is all." she stayed where she was giving a fake smile and went back to her thoughts showing a small real smile. Sasuke never could understand what she was thinking as he looked to Silver. "Is she alright?" he was starting to wonder if Sakura matured enough and was moody for one reason. Then again she hadn't snapped at them, not even Naruto in the past two weeks. What changed without him noticing?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-20-2015, 04:08 AM

(cool ^^)

Kakashi paused and glanced back at her curiously, also slowing his pace. "What's on your mind?" He asked her casualy, not in a big to return to the others. But he didn't want to keep the kids wating too long.

Silver watched the flamesas they danced widely, truly intruiged by how the flames could be so dangerous and so beautiful at the same time. She blinked and glanced at Saskue, only to shrug at his question. "Dunno." She answered simply. "She's got something on her mind though..probably personal." Silver added quietly as she went back to watching the fire dance.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-20-2015, 01:13 PM

(This is turning into one of my cravings to roleplay, I like roleplaying with you)

Ahna was trying to decide if she should say something or nothing at all. A couple different matters popped into her head, but her mind was on something else. "No never mind, I don't remember" when she took a moment to answer she didn't know if it would work or not to keep something hidden from Kakashi. He always seemed to know when she was up to something or deliberately hiding something. She started walking her usual pace again figuring "Kids must be hungry and we still have to skin the rabbits."

Sakura stayed where she was, smiling as if her mind was on the most wonderful thing ever. Sasuke shrugged rolling his eyes 'Girls' he thought and decided to keep an eye out while the others were gone. He didn't want to say why the adults were gone because he felt they were all old enough to handle anything that came their way. He blinked a moment when he saw some rain coming their way "Silver, why don't you go sit inside the tent with Sakura. Looks like a down pour is making it's way here." Thought it might take the rain at least half an hour or so to get there.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-20-2015, 07:26 PM

(i'm glad to hear that Immy ^^ i like Rping with you as well <3)

Kakashi raised an eyebrow and slowed his pace so he was walking right next to her. "Ahna.." He started to say in a low voice, sighing he glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "I know you're hiding something..but I won't push. You just be sure to tell me when you're ready, alright?" He said to her in a caring voice as they made their way back to the camp.

Silver blinked when a drop of rain landed on her nose and she looked at Saskue. "Then let it down pour, I'm not afraid of a little rain Saskue." She said with a light smirk. "We've got some time before the rain comes, right?" She asked curiously. Though, before he could really answer, she stood and stretched. "Imma take a walk around the peremeter(sp?) of the camp." She said before going to do just that.