Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-05-2015, 12:07 AM

(EEEEEEEEK!!! [squeals] I haven't even began reading it yet lol [laugh] I forgot to mention but the girl weights only 106lbs :P she's a lightweight, based off me XD)

"Oh were you dreaming I kissed you?" Tony asked smirking wondering how she would react to that, "Would you hate me if I said I did?" Tony did like to sneak in kisses here or there, but he was more wondering about the reaction. Waiting for her to reply he then asked "You okay there? Looked like you were having a nightmare there." Tony didn't move except to put his arm around her wondering if she was shaken up over the nightmare.

Rose was a lightweight which she knew very well since she was quite small frame wise, but still well built considering her early age. Glancing up at him she saw blue eyes staring back at her catching her off guard. "Wow..." Rose whispered loud enough to be heard before passing out in his arms. She was worn out and injured from the chase itself.

Natasha looked at Steve "Come on, we need to get back, I ordered a jet to come pick us up. No way you can hold her and ride with two girls on the bike. I can't use my arm right now anyways, so we'll have it on autopilot until we get back." the jet appeared above them as Nat leaned against the tree waiting for it to land. What did she do to deserve being on a mission with robotic hounds that attacked to the death?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-05-2015, 01:01 AM

"I think I might hit you since your still going out with Pepper." Lori gave him a glare then took a breath shivering a little. "It wasn't a nightmare. I told you how I can sense the fire stone right? Seems it goes deeper then that...I felt it calling to me. I know it sounds crazy but I know what it's power feels like." she trailed off. "It sounds crazy doesn't it?"

Steve blinked at the girl and smiled a little. "Let's head back." he carried the girl inside and placed her on a bench then went to help Natasha onto the plane. He then dragged one of the robot hounds onto the plane so that Tony could take a look at them. "Despite the wound that went rather well for a fight with killer hounds." he examined the robot half afraid it would wake up and eat him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-05-2015, 01:37 AM

(OMG I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT! STUPID SLASH PAIRINGS lol)

Tony didn't bring up the subject on Pepper, he knew very well where he stood when it came to being with Pepper or so recently that is. Tony listened Lori, she was right though he had still been with Pepper to a point. Then again no one except for him really knew of his personal life an he wasn't just about to share it with anyone. "No, no. Crazy is the battle we had not so long ago with aliens being controlled by a demi god to take over the earth and forming a team of super people to defend against them like in the comics." Tony chuckled or crazy was flying pigs, but someone in the world was planning to make that happen anyways.

"Can't see you being much of a drinker, care for some tea? Or do you want me to stay here until you fall asleep again? It's still night and it looks like a storm kicked in." Tony spoke issuing to the thunder and lighting outside knowing this wasn't the work of Thor for his wasn't mixed with rain.

Natasha nodded as she was helped onto the jet watching the robotic creature glaring at it. Then glancing to the girl. "All we know about her" she began as the jet took off "Is that alot of people want her for her power. We haven't fully figured out what her power is just yet. All we know is she seems more pleased whenever she is outside and doesn't like to be cooped up too much. Her mother is a drunk who lost her mind after Rose was born and Rose's father left her. We have no idea who Rose's father truly is and we can't detain her long enough to find out. She doesn't trust anyone and tries to escape majority of the time." Natasha spoke as the jet made it's way back to Stark or now it's known as Avengers Tower.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-05-2015, 02:08 AM

Lori blushed at the idea of Tony sleeping next to her. "Tea would be fine...or Scotch." she smirked a little. "I do drink you know...not all the time, just when I'm stressed. Know would a good time to get drunk but not to drunk I do not want to walk to wherever the stone is asleep." she trailed off realizing she was blabbering. "Meet you down there." she hurried downstairs and rummaged threw his booze.

"Well let's not pressure her into anything." Steve settled into the cockpit frowning a little then blinked a little. "I want her to be comfortable enough to stay until she's feeling better. After that she can decide if she wants to stay or not."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-05-2015, 02:19 AM

(sorry love roleplaying with you and am hyped up on caffiene and about to re watch avengers age of ultron over again)

Tony chuckled anazlying her "Stubborn, fiesty, and shy. Quite adorable" he said out loud as he walked down to where the kitchen was meeting up with her. "I have my own stash of drinks and the best obviously." He went behind the bar pouring two glasses of scotch on the rocks "It has a bit of a kick to it more than those you would find at average bars. Then again I guess you probably would know that." he handed her a glass with that casual smug of his.

The ride was shorter than expected, but with technology stepping up it's game, it was known to come one day or another. Rose was quite out of it, dead asleep as you could say while she didn't move even a bit.

Natasha knew she had to convince the girl to her side to learn what she would know or had known before the attack. Once the jet landed on Avengers tower Natasha stood up "I can handle myself" grabbing the metal hound and shoving it on a flat bed with wheels strapping it in while rolling it inside. "Come on, you can get the girl" she could use one arm at the very least.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-05-2015, 02:49 AM

((It's fine I'm going to post once more then probably head to bed.))
Steve easily picked up the girl and carried her inside blinking when he saw Lori and Tony drinking. "I feel like we missed something." he glanced at Nat then carried the girl to the hospital wing so Bruce could look her over wondering when Tony had managed to get Lori to drink with him.

Lori drained the glass not even flinching from the strong tastes. "It's nothing I can't handle." she smirked and grabbed the bottle filling her glass back up. She heard the plane land and glanced over as Steve and Nat walked by "What on earth is that?" she blinked at the robot hound frowning softly. "And who's the girls?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-05-2015, 02:59 AM

(wait this once more or next once more? lol and thank you for telling me, I haven't started the movie yet, I keep forgetting XD)

Natasha sighed leaving the creature in the middle of the room "Tony, give me a glass of whatever you two are drinking" or more like give her the bottle. After the battle they just had she could finish the bottle in under an hour and still be good. Probably in less time than that with more to drink than that.

"What is that?" Tony asked looking at the metal creature that looked almost destroyed sitting in his lobby.

"A gift for you from whoever knows what or who. Two of these things attacked the girl that Steve carried in. Apparently she must have been running for quite some time by the looks of her wounds." Natasha sat at the bar "Better yet just give me my bottle of whiskey with my name on it." Natasha spoke, lately she hadn't had time to stop with missions in daily. Night as well too. She was exhausted and tired, more importantly stressed.

"So you brought who knows what into my lobby while we're having a drink because you wanted to keep it as a pet?" Tony knew they wanted it examined to figure out who or what created it and why. Not to mention why would it attack the girl? Natasha shrugged like it wasn't her problem anymore after he handed her the bottle of whiskey unopened. She opened it and poured some in a glass drinking it up.

Rose felt warmth as she cuddled closer towards it hearing voices, but not sure who they were or what they wanted. She hoped she wasn't in a hospital, it wasn't like she was afraid of needles, but man did she hate hospitals more than anything else out there. Not a fear, just dislike. She smiled a little at the warmth while still asleep.

Banner was woken up by Jarvis who was explaining there was someone who needed medical attention from him. He jumped out of bed with his blue button up shirt on, black pants, and slipped on his shoes. This caught him off guard as he basically ran up to the medical wing finding Steve there first. "What happened?" he asked walking over to the two of them as a bed was ready for her to be laid out on

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-05-2015, 09:21 PM

"A robot hound." Steve placed the girl down on the bed. "A whole pack of them. They chased her for a while by the look of it." he shook his hair as he removed his cowl sighing softly. "Lord knows why she was being chased. Hopefully Tony will be able to figure out something from the hound."

Lori crept over to the robot poking it gentle. "You should comb it for a homing device just in case." she frowned looking over the creature looking for any kind of tracking device though she wasn't good with computer stuff.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-05-2015, 10:51 PM

(hi there I'm less hyper, but glad to read this lol)

Banner looked at Rose checking to make sure of her condition. Moments passed as Banner checked the computers that scanned her life signal readings, but they weren't doing any justice. "Seems like she doesn't do good with technology. But, other than being worn out, and a few scrapes or bumps. She seems fine to me. Nothing that I can detect is wrong."

Banner started bandaging her up while pressing a button that warmed the bed she was laying in to keep her from catching hypothermia until he was done. "Robot hounds? Who makes these things." Banner missed the old days where it was just experiments that were the worse out there in the world. Now there was all this technology he was learning about, not that he minded if it was on his side.

"Already started it after they brought it in. Just in case it would revive itself out of no where." walking over to it checking a device in his hand "Jarvis, are you getting any readings?" Tony asked as Jarvis answered "Nothing sir, it seems the creator doesn't want to be found sir. Should I start scanning for any information found on the creature at hand?" Tony nodded "Yes, let me know when you find anything. Until then we probably should move it to the basement in my lab." Tony took the flat bed starting to push it towards the elevator.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:42 AM

((Oh butt me in the fish. I feel sniffle))
Lori stayed with Natasha tipping the Scotch to her. "To getting drunk off are butts." she grinned then began to chug the drink grimacing a little."So much better." she sighed as she felt a buzz starting. "I wonder who would make something like that." she frowned. "Are you alright Nat?"

"I have no idea...probably some bad guy we'll have to face at some point in the future." Steve sighed. "Isn't that how it always goes? Let me know if there's any changes in the girls condition." he headed upstairs to change pausing when he found Nat and Lori drinking themselves silly. "Oh boy." he sighed.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-07-2015, 02:00 AM

(Huh? Not feeling well again?) (But keep this in mind, your roleplay is special, you and maybe one or two others is all I keep getting on mene for)

"Agreed" Natasha nodded her head in agreement even though she knew it would have to take more than this to knock her on her butt. if she was easily taken by alcohol she wouldn't be one of the best assassins out there. "I'll be fine, just threw my arm out of it's socket. Already put it back, that's why I'm drinking." Natasha wasn't into taking medicine for anything and she totally hated shots. "Besides, I have been through worse hell and back more times than you can count." In which she had, not counting her past which made her who she was today. Not that she liked who she was forced to become. All she wanted to do in the past was become a dancer and do it for happiness. "So what do you think of the tower? Did you get a tour yet?" she asked wondering if Lori had wandered yet.

Tony pursed his lips after getting the robot to the basement running tests on it, he would probably be there for the rest of the night, so everyone would know where to find him later. He was starting to get hungry, but didn't care. He had a new toy in front of him that he wanted to open up and play around with.

"Will do." Banner said nodding to the part where there would be a new villain out there for them to face sometime in the future. He was listening, but more importantly trying to work on his current job. To get this girl to feeling better so she can tell them what had happened. Banner worked on changing her out of her clothes, leaving her undergarments on, and placing her in a t-shirt with matching pajama like pants.

They were white, so she would probably look different than she did with her gothic attire on. Banner had finished bandaging her and covered her up with a blanket to keep her warm. "What happened to you?" he sat down in a chair next to the bed with a tablet sort of device on the table next to the bed.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-07-2015, 02:30 AM

((I still don't feel good. I feel better then before but I still feel sniffle. I do feel special.))
Lori blinked and waved at Steve then turned back to Natasha. "No I haven't been shown around yet. I went to take a nap and then something woke me up so here I am." she chuckled taking another swig of the alcohol. "Would you like to show me around? That way I can't get lost. We can bring the booze with us."

Steve shook his head and went to his room changing before he headed to the lab. "just so you know Lori and Natasha are going to probably go threw your drinks by morning." he stared at the hound. "It's very well made. As good as your suit. Whoever made this knows what he or she is doing."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-07-2015, 02:58 AM

(Get some sleep then, I might be eager for posts, but I wish you get better first)

"Sure, that's sounds like a great idea. A tour with drinks" Natasha picked up two bottles of Scotch passing one to Lori. "Come on, hun. Let's get this started" Natasha stood up leading Lori to the kitchen first, the dining hall, and then showing her each floor of the mansion like tower. It was a pretty large tower and all dedicated to the avengers.

"Really? Natasha getting drunk? That's a new sight I wouldn't mind seeing" Tony said sitting at his desk. "I don't know where to go with this thing. I mean there is no recording device, tracking, or homing sequence. It seems like they were made to attack until destroyed or destroy their run off captive. How's the girl, any progress yet?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-07-2015, 03:12 AM

"Bruce is looking after her so at least she's in good hand." Steve frowned at his comment. "I don't think it's a good thing that there getting drunk but I'll drop it." he sighed. "So whoever made it didn't want anyone to be able to track it back to them. Do you think you could rewire it so that we might be able to use it? It could come in handy."

Lori followed Natasha around the tower checking everything out. "And Jarvis controls all of this?" her voice was a little slurred and she wasn't exactly walking in a straight line. "That's awesome." she tripped over a table giggling. "Whoops." she righted the lamp that had tipped over.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-08-2015, 02:48 PM

(posting with what I can)

"They say that if you take a drink from someone who is drinking, you're more than likely to fail." Tony said mostly because Natasha and possibly Lori would fight him about that. Literally. "So let them pass out, we don't need Lori's help right now and Natasha is long over due for a drink." Tony added as he listened to Steve. Tony was focused on now examining the inside of the machine until he heard a ticking sound. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Tony blinked for a moment wondering what that sound was, it didn't occur to him that the robotic creature could have a self destruct modem in it if found or examined. Though it didn't start until he found this interested little piece which appeared like a camera, secretly recording him and Steve. "What's this?" he asked out loud ignoring his thoughts turning his head a moment to answer Steve's question. "Probably, but I've been working on-" before he could finish the ticking stopped making him look back at the creature before it began to explode little by little inside and then...BAM!

Natasha still had her walk about since she already drinked half the bottle, she was quite good at drinking. Though she was more pleasant now than ever as she caught Lori laughing. "Come on, we'll have to finish this later. Let's-" an explosion was heard making her stop in her tracks pulling her gun she kept with her. "Come on sweetie, let's find the boys" she made their way towards the basement putting their bottles of scotch down.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-12-2015, 07:25 PM

"Sounds like a good idea." Lori followed her to the lab and whistles at the destruction. "What happened in here? Guys are you alright." she picked her way over the mess finding Tony and Steve under a table laughing when she saw that Steve was on top of Tony. "Oh I should take a picture."

"It's not funny." Steve scowled and shoved the desk off of them. He had thought fast and shoved them both under the desk so that they wouldn't be blown up. "You alright Tony?" he asked offering his hand to the man to help him up.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-14-2015, 10:48 PM

(Lets see what I can do, sorry late reply, been busy and very ultra tired. Still ultra tired and waiting for dinner to finish up :P) (I love stony at times :3 okay alot >_>)

"Jarvis, did you get that picture I asked for?" Natasha asked as Jarvis responded "As you requested a few weeks ago, Miss Romanoff, yes. I did indeed." the smug sound in Jarvis' voice proved he was having fun with this random reaction that occurred. In simple terms, it was quite funny to him, but he wouldn't admit to it. "Thank you, Jarvis. But what the hell happened here?"

Tony brushed himself off "Thanks Jarvis" more in a scolding tone than anything else scowling as Steve offered his hand after pushing the desk away. He took it, normally he would refuse it, but it seemed right now Steve was more offended by the comment as well as himself (Tony). Standing up he looked at the girls "You think I would know better than to tinker with anything that could explode. Then again I thought you, Romanoff, would know better than to get drunk with another person while we're on alert of possible chance of being attacked." Tony shook his head until he noticed Banner standing there alone in the doorway.

"The girl is awake, but won't talk to me. Who else wants to try?" Banner asked looking at Tony "What experiment were you doing this time?" shaking his head. "Are you two drinking?" Banner raised a brow at Natasha chuckling "Come on Nat, let's get you to bed. Tony can you take Lori back to her room?"

Natasha walked over to Banner grinning "First you have to catch me, big guy" well Natasha had too much to drink, two bottles of scotch and a shot or two of whiskey since she had ran out of her bottles.

Tony shrugged "Sure why not, does that mean Steve gets to talk to the crazy silent girl who ran away from robotic animals that appear demonic?" it wasn't a question, but more of a statement walking over to Lori sweeping her off her feet "Come on, time to take you to bed" he winked at her, but in a playboy sort of tone.

Rose hid in the room staying out of the night and out of view not sure who had helped her or kidnapped her or what. Maybe that guy was really right? Maybe everyone just wanted to use her, including him. So what made things different? She was still slightly chilled, but not enough to keep her hiding under the warmth of the blanket.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-24-2015, 09:31 PM

Steve shook his head at the girls and went to the hospital room. ''Hello?" he called into the room blinking when he was the bed was ready. "I just came to check up on her. I wonder if she went to the girls room." he mused and looked around the room. "Oh there you are. Are you alright?" he smiled at the girl.

Lori giggled when she was swept off her feet. "I'm fine." she slurred then pouted. "though I need a refill." the bottle was empty. "You'll have to buy more." she hiccuped then pouted more as she was carried away. "I don't want to go to bed!" she huffed. "I shouldn't have to."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-25-2015, 03:29 AM

Tony carried Lori to her room walking down the hallway opening the door after a few moments of him saying "You don't need more anymore, if anything you need to be more sober." Tony closed the door behind them as he walked over to her bed setting her down "Then again the only drink I have let would be me." Tony wasn't drunk, he was a bit...well he drinked a bit that night, but not enough to make him tipsy. He had placed her on the bed towering over her, there was a look in his eyes that he was being playful, but a tiny bit of being serious too.

Rose wasn't sure she should say anything, didn't the man say these guys were bad? Maybe they were just trying to earn her trust, then again there was something in his blue eyes that showed he wasn't as bad as he was made out to be. There was a warm feeling in his eyes, almost as if mesmerizing. What was so bad about the avengers? Rose stood elegantly (not trying to) as her blue eyes met his, her frame was built, but not too built. Her red hair was in a tousle around her shoulders to her mid back. Nodding slightly she looked at him turning her head slightly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-25-2015, 03:34 PM

Steve nodded back "good but you should be resting you had quite a fight with those robots. Your free to go any time you wish no one will stop you." He moved out of the doorway to prove his point. "But I would like to know about those robots there a threat and its my duty to protect people from them as much knowledge that you have would help."

Lori blushed at him and looked away. "I'm fine." She mumbled. "I don't want to drink anything you have. I might catch something." She snorted a little large part of her was enjoying this. She glanced back at him and shivered when she saw the look on his face she grapped his shirt and pulled him closer kissing him gentle her hands gripping his tee-shirt. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol that had made her do it but it felt good kissing him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-25-2015, 04:42 PM

"I don't really know much about them." Rose spoke up adding "However, I was given a choice to go with this random stranger or go with SHIELD. Seeing how I don't like nor trust SHIELD, I chose the stranger. So you can say he wasn't a good person, let alone sane I believe. He talked about trying to rule over the world, guess he didn't like it when I said 'what will you do after?'" Rose never understood why villains wanted to rule the world but never planned any farther than that. "Once I questioned him he didn't seem to like it and I didn't really stop after that. So when I had my chance to run I took it. I don't even remember where the place was that he was staying hidden in. I just remember running from those things." Rose wasn't a fan of technology and felt like the natural way of life could get people to survive. Though she knew how to use most of it even if she didn't care to. "So you help people? Are you with SHIELD? I heard the Avengers were connected and working with them."

Tony returned the kiss after she pulled him down to her. One of his hands went behind her back pulling her closer to him as their bodies were pressed together, he was enjoying this as he smiled into the kiss. Then a knock came to the door as he broke the kiss wondering who it was. "What?" he looked over seeing Pepper with a stoic face as if she didn't care to see what she just did. More like it didn't seem to bother her. "When you're done making out with the drunk girl, we need to get you back on track for your meetings, and back on the subject of the threat." Pepper walked out, which her walking in on them ruined the moment, Tony hadn't told anyone just yet. "She's right, I need to get back to work and you need to get some sleep." He said pulling the covers from under neath her to over her body. "Besides if we continue now, I won't be stopping."

(I see you liked my post lol)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-26-2015, 08:20 PM

Lori paled when she saw Pepper. "Oh God what did I do?'' she groaned. "I'm so stupid." she buried her head under the blanket wishing she could take back what she had done she would apologize to Pepper and beg her for forgiveness. She sighed and rolled away from him regretting that she had ever come to them in the first place.

Steve blinked slowly "You went with a complete stranger because you don't like S.H.I.E.L.D?" he chuckled and shook his head. "I can't say I blame you. I've never seen eye to eye with them either but they keep us out of jail so there good for something. We work with Shield some times but mostly we work for the people of the world only. If it comes down to it we would destroy Shield to protect the world."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-26-2015, 08:50 PM

(I am on for another half an hour or so)

Tony patted the spot where Lori was under the blanket "I will go talk to her, don't worry about this. There wasn't anything left to take away from us anyways." Tony kissed Lori's head or the place where he figured it was and stood up to leave. "Jarvis hide the alcohol for right now, we don't need anymore ladies or anyone getting drunk again." Jarvis responded with "As you wish sir" there was a spot that it would go hidden in case Tony would drink himself to death. Or so to speak that is.

Tony found Pepper who was waiting for him downstairs "You know when there is a mission I don't do meetings Pepper. Why are you here? I'm sure SHIELD found you as well to let you know what was going on. Doesn't take you long to find out anything does it?" Though Tony was speaking in a rhetorical sort of way. Meaning it was a statement not a question. "You knew somehow I was alone with her, you did not want me alone with her did you? Or anyone? Are you Jealous?"

Natasha was upstairs with Banner as Clint was elsewhere unknown to them. Thor had made it back in time and was watching tv while the two of them fought in the room. He still wasn't used to it and had Jarvis skim the channels for him.

"Jealous? That girl can have you if she wants, I don't know what I even saw you in the first place, Anthony." Pepper spoke as Tony cocked his eyebrow "Anthony? Sine when do you call me by my first name?" Thor stood up to get in between them "Calm calm my friends, this is not the time nor the place to-" Thor began, but Tony and Pepper ignored him. "Since we broke up over a month ago and I don't feel like spoiling you like a child anymore!" Pepper exclaimed while Tony's came back entered the conversation. "Spoiling me like a child!? All you did to me was sleep with my best friend who won't even speak with me anymore. Sorry I didn't treat you like a freaking queen, oh wait I did." Tony waited for her response as they both stood there fumed.

Rose listened not responding to him until he said if it came down to it he would destroy SHILED. Of all things to say, she was surprised to hear that come from him. But if had to be a trick, the man in the shadows as she called him. Said that they would lie, to say anything to get her to trust them, and this wasn't a master spy or anything. "I know who you are, all of you. Though I'm sure you don't know me. I'm Rose, I'm what you call an actress." Rose spoke in a tone that would say never to forget what she had just said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:03 PM

Steve froze a little at that fact that she already knew how they where. ''It's nice to meet you Rose." he stepped closer trapping her between him and the wall. "Know let me tell you something. If I even think your trying to take down the team you will regret it for the last two seconds of your life. Is that clear?" he glared at her. "And don't think you know anything about us." he thought he knew about Tony but he had turned out Tony was nicer then he had first thought.

Lori heard there voices from upstairs and swallowed a little feeling horrible that Pepper had cheated on Tony. She sighed wishing they wouldn't argue so loud since her head was killing her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-27-2015, 06:52 AM

Rose stared at him then with a gleam in her eyes she smiled "There is a reason I am stuck in all of this and I will tell you right now. You're the last person to be making threats to me, you're nothing but a human after all. A super-human like experiment. Super strong, pretty quick, the perfect little solider who breaks out of his little shell to call himself a hero." Rose was going to continue to the other Avengers explaining each one of them in her own eyes, but she stopped instead.

"I'm a lot more powerful than anyone gives me credit for. You want information? Simple is as simple gets. Stranger or Shield, I chose the stranger." Rose began as she continued "I hate SHIELD and I do not believe you would take them down since they did save you and probably are listening to this conversation right now. Being killed by robotic creatures or forced to be a slave my entire life until I am no longer able to function. I chose to live. I chose to run for my life and my freedom from a madman. Who is worse they say? Hypothetical if you cannot tell." Rose took a step towards him "I've never once feared anyone, not even man himself. Nor god, nor human, mutant, creature, hyrbid, nothing. You cannot scare me, I do not scare easily."

Pepper groaned getting upset an walking out of the mansion not caring what would happen next. Tony was so close to pulling out the bottle of whiskey he told Jarvis to hide, but went back upstairs telling Thor just to relax for now. That they all would talk the next day. He went back to Lori's room with pain killers and a bottle of water knocking slightly before entering the room. "Still awake? I have pain killers and some water. Otherwise you'll have one hell of a hangover tomorrow." Tony spoke sitting on the side of the bed wondering if she was awake or not.