IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 05:01 AM

In the months following the attack on New York,earth has started to get back to nrmal. The worls....all worlds are aware of The Avengers. The hero's that will come to defend the place they love,the lace they call home....

But, little did they know ,that a large hand full of the Chitarui survied,and hid awya on earth planning for the perfect time to strike....

Name: Miyu Heartnet
Aliass: XIII (13)
Bio:
Miyu is a hidden human bio weapon, created by Stark Enterprises , Tony is unaware that she was created, as it happened when he was away,and was first becoming IronMan. She was created not to feel anything for anyone,so she could be a top assasin,to thr right buyer. She has the ability to change her hair and eye color when she is in assasin mode. So she could live in some sort of peace. But just before she was to be woken,an unknown fourse came forth and stole her from Stark Labs....witch made the scientist ,have to tell Tony,so he could find her and stop her from becomeing a weapon...well a weapn used in the wrong hands.

Normal Apperance:

Assassin Appearance:

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2015, 08:36 PM

"A human bio weapon?"

"Yes."

"An assassinating human bio weapon?"

"Trained to be assassin, Clint."

Clint Barton frowned, turning to look out the window of the jet they were currently in. The two SHIELD agents had been assigned to a scouting mission, to investigate a source of energy that had been detected.

"And Stark thinks this hotspot may be connected to his stolen science experiment?"

"Yup."

The plane began to slow, preparing to descend.

(Wasn't sure how to begin, so I'll just have them flying out to investigate an energy source.)

Last edited by Appalachia; 10-19-2015 at 08:41 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 08:52 PM

((love the opening ^_^ ))

Just as the jet landed ,Steve Rogers,who had already been in the area,waited for them.He smiled some seeing Natasha,and looked to Clint as they got off. "Hey guys....long time no see",he said walking up to them. "Welcome to Tokyo..."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2015, 09:17 PM

Clint raised an eyebrow as Steve approached him.

"Same to you," he mumbled. "Of all the places for you to be! Get tired of Natasha calling you an old man? Decide to come to Tokyo and live in the future?"

Natasha elbowed her friend in the side before turning serious. "Did Fury tell you why we're here?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 09:21 PM

Steve looked to Clint.Wondering what his problem was.He frowned. "no, i just needed to get away,for a little while....and yes Furry told me whats going on...Stark seems to be worried about....this, thing that he created,theres a few leads....come on the cars wating",hesaid turning and started walking.

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2015, 01:34 AM

Natasha flashed a grin at Clint before following after Steve.

"So," she began, coming up beside him. "Having fun? Meet any new people?"

She opened the door to the back seat and slid in, making herself comfortable beside the window.

"Sorry, last time I was here I didn't have much time for sightseeing."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 02:18 AM

Steve looked toher."well its aninteresting place to be, whole other way of living....but its not too bad",he said and got in beside Natasha. Then once Clint was in the driver started for the heart of the city.Steve thenpulled out a picture of Miyu ,when she was 'normal' looking. "That wastaken a few day's ago. Oneof SHIELDS under cover agents say's she has no memory about anything,other then,strange creatures waking her up. There is also man that is houseing her in a really nice hotel....she hasn't done anything yet,but the agent belives she is waiting for the order to do so....he says that she seems friendly enough and is learning about the world ....or somthing like that",he sighed."Stark put us inthe same hotel as her,and sudgested that Clint trys to get close...."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2015, 04:16 PM

"It's possible she's never been 'turned on' before," mused Natasha as she looked over the photograph. She passed the photograph to Clint. "Reminds me of our Chicago mission."

"Chicago, had angry assassin robots. With a convenient weak spot." He looked over the photo, surprised at just how human the weapon looked. It could have been a picture of any regular girl.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 05:05 PM

Steve looked between Nat and Clint. "thers one more thing",he pulle out another file."She may ...have been a normal human befoe..."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2015, 06:12 PM

"That raises a whole new set of questions, and decisions." Natasha said as she took the file from Steve. "The sooner we get a look at her, the faster we can start answering and deciding."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 06:25 PM

Steve nodded."right",he said calmly."we should aslso try to find the scientist that made her,Sark said they might be in hiding in the city as well",he said calmly.Not knowing what they should do first.Then blinked as the car stopped."were here",he said nodding to the hotel

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2015, 06:49 PM

Natasha stepped out of the car, taking careful note of the various exits, windows, and other features of the building.

"Clint?"

"If she's out wandering the lobby I could always pretend to be a lost tourist. Or," he grabbed a magazine from a nearby rack. "An unfortunate delivery boy who just happened to go to the wrong address."

"Me and Steve will stay close by, just in case." Natasha said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 07:43 PM

Steve nodded."good luck",he said calmly and looked around."big city",he said trying not to draw to much attention for themselves. As they entered the loby he watched all the people coming and going.Then blinked,over in teh lobby lounge area,Miyu was sitting ,reading a book."well,that much was easy"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2015, 09:21 PM

Natasha took Steve's hand, pulling on it a bit as she pointed toward a row of colorful snack machines. "Come on, let's make ourselves busy."

Clint had quietly slipped back outside. In a few seconds he had removed his jacket, ruffled up his hair, and took on the role of a very confused tourist. Stepping back in the lobby, he took on a wide eyed look as he made a few, timid approaches towards the busy men and women, only stopping to stare at the girl on the chair after two failed attempts.

"E-Excuse me," he stammered, making his way toward Miyu.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 09:30 PM

Steve nodded and grinned a bit."think Clint can pull it off?",he asked trying to figue out what teh snacks were.

Miyu blinked looking up.She blinked at theman before her.She hopped that he was a good person.She had no memories as it was ,so she didn't know if she had sen him before.Coming back to reality she smiled some."yes?is eveything alright?"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2015, 09:45 PM

"Of course he can, he's the best agent we have. ... After me, of course."

"H-Hi. You're the only one who doesn't seem to be in a hurry, do you think you can help me out? This is my first time here, and I'm a little lost and well, hungry." He smiled, eyes going from her, to the ground, and then back. "I hope I'm not bothering you."

Natasha pressed a button on the machine, causing a bag of chips to fall. Grabbing them she pointed towards a group of tables in a small, outside area. "Let's go," she whispered, taking Steve's hand, making sure to look like a lovestruck girl on a trip.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 10:07 PM

Steve grinned at Natasha ."Of course",he said watching her get the chips and smiled."you should teach me japanese",he said as they went over to the table,looking around."so,now we have to find out who is funding her,this place is hudge"

Miyu blinked and stood up,placing the book she had been reading in her small bag."sure,Ive been living here a few months,so i may not know exsactly where you need to go",she seemed to laugh a bit."yes, I like coming down here to read,and watching the busy people.",she blinked at him saying he was hungry."well then your in luck,theres a really great place down the street ,witch has all kinds of food"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2015, 11:29 AM

"SHIELD has already started looking into that, I'm sure. But look at her Rogers, she looks for all the world like a normal girl." Natasha reached for another chip. "There are so many questions. How easy it is to alter the appearance. What training she has, what knowledge." She leaned back in her seat.

"Really? That's great!" Clint said, putting a smile on his face. "Do you think you could show me in? I have some money. Maybe I could get you something!"

Last edited by Appalachia; 10-21-2015 at 09:02 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 10:18 PM

Steve blinked a bit at Natasha and watched Miyu and Clint."I know",he frowned some."so , we don't have to hurt her right?just bring her in?",he said softly.

Miyu blinked a bit at his exsitement."uh..."she glanced over to a table where a man sat watching them.She bit her lip looking back to Clint."sure..."

Steve followed Miyu's gaze,the man watching her and Clint wasn't the undercover SHIELD agent.

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2015, 12:57 PM

"If possible," answered Natasha. "You're too kind Rogers, too kind for this kind of work. It may come to a fight."

Clint had saw the movement of her eyes but kept his head straight, eyes focused on Miyu. "You know," he said, as Miyu rose to her feet. "I bet if I could have bought my dog Ginger with me, I wouldn't be this nervous."

"It's one of our code words," whispered Natasha. "He's seen the possible danger."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 08:22 PM

Steve smiledsome."I know, bt can you blame me,i may know where she's coming form., i use to be a tiny runt,and with some experiments,i became this....im glad,because it allows me to hekp peopel. Miyu over there has no memory of what she is,what if she activates,without knowing it...",he then blinked hearing Natasha mention the danger and used his eyes to look around."where"

Miyu blinked at the mention of a dog."oh ,what kind of dog do you have?",she asked smiling ahpily.Then blinked."oh,I forgot ,we havn;t intoduced ourselfs yet,my name's Miyu",she said extending his hand to shake it.

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2015, 12:41 AM

"Perceives possible danger anyway." She scooted a chip away, in the direction of the table of the man. "He's not exactly hiding is he? That raises a whole new set of questions."

"My name's Christopher," Clint replied, taking her hand in his own. She certainly felt human. Was acting human. The glance away, the hesitation though. They stood out.

"Do you think it's acting," asked Natasha, popping another chip into her mouth. "It explains the reluctance." She glanced down at Steve's clenched fist. "If it is Rogers, if there is a human still in there. We'll try to help her."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 12:56 AM

Steve frowned some."no he's not",he then watched mIYU'S BODY LANGUAGE."THOUGH,SHE DOESNT SEEM TO THRILLED ABOUT HIM WATCHING ER",HE SAID CAMLY."maybe ,hes more of a captor...."

Miyu had small look of fear as th man watching them stood.Looking up to Clint she smiled.'right then Christopher,this way",she said not letting go of his hand,and lead him outiside,almost seeming to be in a protecting state

Steve watched Miyu suddenly leading Clint awya then watched the man slam his fist into a wall and started making a phone call."no i don't think its an act...."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-24-2015, 04:28 PM

"Definitely not." Natasha frowned, watching as the man as he turned his back and began to speak. "I'm going to stay here, keep an eye on him. Follow Clint and Miyu, but stay hidden, and watch for any of this creep's friends." She stood up, motioning for Steve to do the same "Bye honey," she giggled as she hugged him, a clever act to throw off anyone watching.

Clint kept a tight hold of Miyu's hand, following her as she led him towards the shop. What had she saw that spooked her? Her captors? That would imply that she wasn't a mindless weapon, rather a girl who knew exactly what was going on, and was afraid.

"So," he said, keeping up the small talk. "Do you eat here often?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 07:40 PM

Steve smiled and played along,hugging Natasha back,giving her cheek a kiss."nye ,love",he said calmly then started to make his way out,keeping a good pace between the girl and Clint.

Miyu blinked looking to Clint."yes,i love this place",she said happily."I can't cook a ything to save my life,so i come here almost daily...",she said grinning