Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-24-2015, 07:52 PM

"Same with me! I mostly order a pizza, sometimes throw an instant meal in the microwave." He kept a watchful eye on the strangers as they passed by. The girl was relaxing now, relief at being out of the sight of her guardian?

Natasha had settled back down in her seat and removed a small device from her pocket. Designed to look like a portable music player it could be used to listen in on the conversations of others. Angling it towards the man's phone call she placed the headphones on and listened.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 08:13 PM

Miyu blinked a bit."what's Pizza?",she asked calmly.She blushed some .She couldn't remeber anything,and had slowly gotten use to names of things,but she never heard of Pizza before."and what are Microwave dinners?",she asked seeming even more curius.She blinked and looked away."sorr, i know it sounds stupid taht I don't know what those things are..."

--

The man growled."I don't know ,I wasn't about to cause a panic,andrun after her,she was with some lost tourist.....hey dont blame me that she's not on bord yet, instead of shwing her how crule the world really is when she woke up, you took it easy on her....now she's too nice!",he sighed."fine,ahve him pick her up,they headed down the main street....the one with her,I dout he'd interffer....if he does ruff him up a little

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2015, 08:43 PM

"Pizza is like this bread, covered in different toppings, it's really good! And microwave..." He trailed off at her confession, face displaying concern. How much did she know? What all didn't she know?

"Hey, no, it's okay! You don't sound stupid to me!"

-

Natasha frowned, eyes locked on the device's screen. Each new bit of information was placing this girl as being an innocent, a scared girl forced into a horrible life. It reminded the spy of her own former situation.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 09:17 PM

Miyu looked a bit surprised at him.She smiled softly."thanks",she said softly and sighed."I ...its harrd to explain,i know waht certain things are,but I dont,there are big,hudge gaps in my memory of things....",she then stopped suddenly looking aroiund,they were being followed.She stopped seeing a a black car following them.Frowning she looked to the resturan she was taking him to."come on",he said gently leading him inside ,still holding his hand tightly.

Steve blinked as Miyu was suddenly looking around he followed her look to a black car that had been trailing them,he looked back towards Clint and Miyu and watched her pull him inside a resturant
----

The man smirked."good,oh a few bystanders won't hurt anyone....make it look like an accident"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2015, 12:45 AM

"Hey, that's not bad! Maybe you have amnesia! You know, where you can't remember anything?" Gaps in the memory? They had probably erased large chunks of her past, left her with basic understanding, enough to function in the world. Filled her in on the things they wanted her to know. Looking at the glass window of the restaurant he could see the black car that followed, noticed the frown that Miyu wore. She certainly didn't trust her new handlers.

-

Natasha's grip around the device tightened. Her other hand reached for her phone, opening her messages.

"Deploy weapons," she texted to the Shield agent charge of the car they had came in. If it came to a fight, they would need Steve's shield and Clint's bow. Now the only decision to make was if she should take the man into her custody, or make her way out to help.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 01:00 AM

Miyu looked at Clint and smiled softly."your a very kind person Chrisopher",she said softly."I didn't know people could be like that",she said softly and stood in lne."so the noodles here are really good,they kall in Ramen,or something like that",she said and kept an eye on the black car."the chicken here is good,and ive been told the smelly thing that comes from the water is good",she said softly.

Steve frowned as someone passing him suddenly dropped two packages infront of him,he blinked but could tell what they were,picking up the one with his shield he carefully grabbed Clints 'bag' ,and enteerd the resturant,making sure to eye him and dropped Clints bag at a table.Then moved to another table,geting ready.

As they stood there Miyu could hear the sound of car doors shutting,she turned her head ,and half froze seeing men walking up woth guns.She looked at all the people inside,and to Christopher,who was being so nice to her.She frowned knowinng that the men who had been watching her would not like her betral,but she knew wrong from right."Everyone get down!",Miyu yelled out making people jumped she sudden;y pulled Clint behind a stall just as gun fire started to rip through the resturant ,people screamed and started to take cover.

Stve had went to teh washrrom to change,he froze hearing the gun fire,and messaged natasha .[Under Attack],he the pulled his mas on and headed out ith his shield.

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2015, 01:11 AM

"I think I'll just ask them to give me the shop favorite. I'm so hungry I'm sure anything will taste good," mumbled Clint as he pressed his hand into his pocket, appearing to look for money. He watched as Steve passed by, holding a bag to his side. So, they were -

The sound of a gun and Miyu pushing him behind a stall interrupted his thoughts. At once he gently pushed her away, and drew two small, black balls from his pocket. Tossing them in the direction of the gunfire he slipped behind another stall, stopping only to give Miyu a small smile.

"Trust me," he whispered.

-

Natasha was at her feet as the shot rang out, turning to see what the man with the phone would do.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 01:27 AM

The man on the phone stayed calm. Looking up as people were running for thier lives and just sat bck,as if waiting.

Miyu blinked a bit watching him and watched the black balls rolled over to the men fiering at them,then flinched at teh loud boom,what tourist carried weapons on them?She frowned as her mind raced.He was like the. She looked hurt,even a bit betrayed about it. She blinked at the silence,beofre she could hear more cars screeching to a sto and blined when the gun fire contned she slinched covering her ahed.No she didnt want to fight....she like living peacefully.She looked up and was shocked to see Captian America there using his shield tp carefuly deflect the gun fire. She peeked around the corner and sighed softly.They wanted her,not thease innocent people,even if the man that she had been helping lied to her,she didnt want to see him get hurt either. She closed her eyes and focues,in that moment her hair turned pink and when she opened her eyes they were a bright bluse.Looking around she spotted a few serving trays,she waited a moment before running to the large metal trays and grabbing one she used it like Captian America would with his shiel,hitting a few in the head, she then dove behind ethe counter and searched around,spotting a bunch of knives she made her way over,grabbing a few she stood up and with graet aim she hit a few man in thier hands,not wanting to kill."you idiots want me come and get me",she yelled out and a few men rushed towatrds her while a few other ran at captian America

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2015, 02:00 AM

Clint tried to ignore the hurt he had seen in her eyes. Tried to ignore the guilt he felt in his stomach. Reaching his bag he pulled out his bow and fired an arrow at one of the men. He hadn't expected them to cause such a scene, to put innocent lives in danger. Running, he placed himself between one of the attackers and a huddling woman, letting lose another arrow. Behind him, Miyu yelled her taunt.

-

Natasha pushed past the men and women scrambling to their rooms, to the exits of the building. Reaching the man with the phone she let a wire fall from her sleeve, and lept onto his back placing the wire around his neck.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 02:26 AM

The man who had been atching the crowed blinked and started gahsping for air as he was suddenly choaked from behinde and struggeed to get Natasha off.

Steve helped shield some peopel that were going out the back exit."well at least she seem's to be working with us",he called to Clint

Miyu took down the guys that had come out her,but didn't kill them just made sure they were unconscious.She looked up to the door she blined seeing two men walking in,with'alien technology."crap"

Steve looekd to the door staring."no",he said recgniseing it from a year ago.

The men who hel it fired at Clint but Steve blocked it with his shielthen stared as the other man fired at Miyu,but aimed for the grouned infront of her.

Miyu then went flying back,crashing into the kitchen area

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2015, 11:14 AM

Natasha leaned back, throwing the man off balance as the weight on him shifted. With any luck she would be able to render him unconscious, and then take him into SHIELD headquarters for questioning, once this was all done of course.

-

Clint ducked behind Steve's shield, grabbing for another arrow.

"I thought we were done with aliens!" he screamed as he placed an exploding tip onto his bow and fired. "You think SHIELD knows about this?"

At Miyu's crash he lept to his feet, firing off another arrow to distract the two men as he rushed into the kitchen.

"Miyu?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-26-2015, 02:44 PM

The man finaly fell over and dropped hard,falling unconscious,his phone slid across the floor and started ringing.

----

Stve frowned."so did I",he said to Clint."Maybe,that coiuld be another reason why they sent us here!",he watched clint sent an explodeing arrow,watching him go into the kitchen,he relaxed a bit as the gun fire stopped,looking around he didnt see any more gun men and sighed a little.

Miyu grouned as she pushed a shelf off of her and sat up."ow",she muttered and looked up as Clint entered."Righht here",she said getting up carefuly

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2015, 02:40 AM

Natasha bent down, scooping up the phone and dropping it into her pocket. The SHIELD agent from the car stepped up before her, a set of handcuffs in his hand.

"Take care of him, I'm going to provide backup," she ordered, standing to her feet before rushing out the door.

-

"You okay?" He moved carefully over the debris, reaching out a hand to the fallen girl as he approached her.

"I'm sorry for the lying. And for ruining your favorite restaurant."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-27-2015, 08:24 PM

Steve walked outside looking for more men.He went on guard hearing forsteps but sighed in rekief seeing Natasha."where's the man?",he asked calmly.

--

Miyu sat up and looked at Clint.She gently took his gand and stood."Its fine....I'vrnotice that's all people want to do to me....though your the only one that's said sory about it..."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2015, 11:13 PM

"Agent Smith has him," she replied, bending down to scoop up one of the alien guns. "I guess SHIELD missed a few of these, I know some of them made it to the black market. Where's Clint and the girl?"

-

"Yeah? Well, you're taking this a lot better than most people who've found out I've been lying to them. It usually gets me a gun pointed at my head." He moved to the doorway, peering outside.

"It's safe."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-29-2015, 12:59 AM

Steve sighed."god",he looked to the guns,looking unsure."yeah,I guess...",he said calmly then looked to Natasha and nodded his head into the resturant."in the kitchen..."

--

"would you rather I point a gun at your head?",Miyu asked softly watching him peer out the doorway."oh goodie",she said carefully leaving the kitchen. "She sighed softly and closed her eye's,Her hair then turned back to its brown color,and when she opened her eyes ,they were brown too.

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2015, 01:45 AM

"Are they hurt?" Natasha watched as the two stepped through the doorway and over the scattered debris.

"No, no," answered Clint, looking back at Miyu. "I'm enjoying this different turn of events."

He stopped before Natasha, a grin on his face.

"Hey 'Tasha."

He turned, placing a hand on Miyu's shoulder.

"Have you two met?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-30-2015, 02:49 AM

Steve looked to Miyu and Clint,then to Natasha."doesn't see, like it",he said,answering her question about them being hurt.

Miyu flinched slightly at Clint touching her shoulder,bt relaxed."obviously not",she said frowning a bit."you two were watching us in the lobby",she said softly."I'm guessing since you know here name,the three of you came here together?",she asked Clint with a frown."why are you here anyway?"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2015, 07:44 PM

"We're only here to help you," answered Natasha, a small smile on her face. "We understand you may be in some trouble. Someone giving you some trouble?"

Sensing the girl's hesitation Clint handed his bow to Natasha and stepped into Miyu's line of sight, his voice becoming soft.

"I'm sorry I had to lie, but despite that I promise you, we really are the good guys."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-30-2015, 08:57 PM

Steve nodded."She's right,we want to help"

Miyu frowned more then blinked when Clint stepped into her line of sight."It's pine like I said,lieing to me seems to be the normal thing for people to do",she said softly.Then sighed a bit."as for being in trouble,I don't know, the only thing i know,is i woke up in a strange room with thease really ugly ugly looking dudes,then they brought me here...."

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2015, 12:15 AM

Natasha looked over her shoulder, watching as a group of police cars pulled up to the building.

"We can discuss the fine details later, will you come with us Miyu? We can help you sort all of this out."

"Promise," mumbled Clint.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-31-2015, 09:34 PM

Miyu frowned a bit,but knew she could trust thease people,well at leats she hope she could."alright lets go",she said softly.

Steve smiled in a bit of relief."good",he looked to an awaitign car."lets go before we get questioned"

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2015, 12:29 AM

"SHIELD will handle any of that," Natasha said as she took the lead. She motioned for the group to follow her before heading out a side door and to a waiting car. Opening the door she turned to Miyu.

"Do you have anything you'd like for one of us to pick up for you?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-01-2015, 09:37 PM

Miyu looked to the car a bit nervous,then got in,she blinked hearing Natasha,and thought a moment and nodded."theres a hudge file in the room they had me staying in.They never let me look at it,its in a safe",she blushed softly."and a little stuffed animal on the bed...its a pnada",she said shyly

Steve kept an eye out as they waited to get in.Nut blinked at Miyu's request.

Appalachia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2015, 09:53 PM

"It's fine," Natasha said softly. "Steve, Clint, you two head on to our headquarters here, I'll collect."

As the door closed and the driver moved to pull out into the main road Clint turned to Miyu.

"Don't worry about her. She's great at this sort of thing. If anyone decides to play tough they won't know what hit them."

-

Several minutes later Natasha stood in front of the safe, plush toy strapped to her belt as she pulled the file from the safe.