IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-28-2015, 11:33 PM

Yukina smiled up at him and slowly moved away .

Ace blinked and followed her,letting him drag her."alright just don't yank off my ar,"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-28-2015, 11:39 PM

Nina looked at him and said "I won't Ace i think you are cool." Nina smiled and they went into the castle and she sees many faceless people but sees a man with white rabbit ears and said "is that the white rabbit?"

Blood looked at her and sat up and said "did you sleep alright Yukina?" Blood smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-28-2015, 11:42 PM

Ace blinked a litte at her coment and followed her arond then seeing peter he sighed."yeap"

Yukina nodded happily ,and tilted her head,hoping he slep good

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-29-2015, 12:11 AM

Nina looked at him and then said "is he really a pervert?" Nina said very bluntly.

Blood looked at her and smiled and then got up and gave her a notebook and pencil and said "for you to write and tell us how you feel and stuff." Blood smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 12:23 AM

Ace laughed a little."yes,yes he is"

Yukina blinked and smiled brightly.Gently taking the note book she wrote thnak you on one of the pages and showed it to Blood smiling brightly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 12:30 AM

Blood looked at the note and he did smiled and said "your welcome Yukina." Blood smiled and then said "lets go get breakfast Yukina."

Nina looked at him and giggled a bit and then said "i heard he was always nice to Alice but to no one else." Nina always wonder why Peter was nice to her but not to anyone else.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 12:39 AM

Yukina nodded as she placed the notebook in her small bag she kept with her and stood up following her.

Ace frowned."yes but he was over obsessed with her...it drove her crzy smetimes"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 12:58 AM

Nina looked at him and then walked up to peter white and said "Hello Peter white it is nice to meet you."

Blood looked at her and followed her to the dining room and when they got to the dining room the twins were fighting with Elliot and Blood sigh a bit and said "boys?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 01:24 AM

Yukina blinked a little at the twins.

The twins turned seeing Yukina they ran over hgging her."Yuuukinnnaaa",they whined."are you okay?",Dee asked."Yes did the boss do anything to you?",Dum asked as well.

Eliot sighed."Idiots leave Miss Yukina alone",he yelled.Honestly ,even if Yukina had no memory of her life with them ,didn't mean that they could hang off Yukina like that. Blood still cared abouut her after all.

aCE SIGHED WHEN SHE SPOKE TO pETER."WAY TOP GO"

pETER TURNED AND CAME VER LOOKING THE GIRL OVER."HELLO,WHO ARE YOU"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 02:01 AM

Nina looked at him and said "I'm Nina sir im from the other world." Nina was nice to him Nina didn't want to make Peter mad.

Blood sigh a bit and knew Elliot would take care of it and he smiled and laughed about it but he did care for Yukina and he would keep her safe. Blood said "we all better eat or you all get no breaks today."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 02:13 AM

((i have Dantes nechlace : ) ))

Peter smiled."oh so your new here,and outside,its been a while since we had one of those"

Ace sighed softly."Peter,since you get along so well,take care of her",he said truning and headed for his room.

Petere blined at Ace and looked to Nina."well miss Nina,why don't i show you around"

Yukina grinned and sat down as teh faceless brought in the food.

Dee and Dum quickly sat down and grinned at teh food

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 03:32 AM

Nina looked at him and nodded at him and then saw Ace leaving and she looked at him and she kinda look sad about Ace and looked at Peter and softly smiled at Peter "thank you Peter."

Blood sat down right next Elliot and Yukina and he looked at his food and the tea and he drinks his tea slowly.

Elliot sat down and keeping a eye on the twins and eating his own food.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 03:36 AM

Peter offered her his arm."this way then"

Yukina sat staring at her food ,eating slowly as he mind ondered off a bit,she theh gasped and hld her head in pain as she began to see something in her head.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 03:42 AM

Nina took his arm and smiled at him but she blushed she though he was handsome as well. Nina walked with him and seeing many things in the castle and she wanted to ask peter about Alice and Ace.

Blood ate his food and drinks his tea and he looked at Yukina and said to her "Yukina are you alright?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:00 AM

Peter shrugged."Ace did care for Alice,but never did anything about it....Blood ultamately Blod had her heart...and they were together for a while before she left",he said softly."during that time bloods body guard ,who cared deeply for Blood ,vanished,he didn't notice until after Alice left......we all though she was dead,then one day she re-appered in his guarden,but with no memory of anyne one,or anything,she hasn't spoken since....but,i havbe a theroy as to what happened,but blood won't talk to me so i cant tell him anything..."

Yukina shook ehr head,she was seeing flashes of somone taking her an dtourturig her and exparementing on her,with a sighed YUKINA SUDDELY WAS SLIPPING OUT OF THE CHAIR UNCONSCIOUS

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:07 AM

Nina looked at him and heard that story and felt sorry for them and the girl she is before that was his bodyguard. Nina looked at him and could see sadness in his eyes and said "Peter did you love Alice in my stories they say you were a pervert and always say you love her but you didn't listen to her." Nina looked at him and she kinda looked like Alice but she was different from her she would never leave this world she likes it here.

Blood looked at her and then saw her falling out of her chair and then grabbed her in time and picked her up and was super worried about her and said "get a doctor quick!" Blood took her to her room and wait for the doctor and thinks what to do.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:10 AM

Peter sighed."I will always love Alice,I made my mistakes,and i have to live with them",he then blined."book?",he asked curius.

Elliot jumped up and tld the twins to come as they rushed out to get hlp.

Yukina had beeds of sweat on her face as she felt herself falling deeper and deeper into a dark void

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:15 AM

Nina nodded and she took out the book from her bag and it was all about them and said "yes this book all about this world I have been reading it since i was a child my grandmother gave it to me she was a kind lady." Nina smiled and said "I think Ace doesn't like me much I always liked his story the most when i was a little girl."

Blood watches her and he can't do anything he punched the wall hard and got worse and then went to her side and said "please don't leave me please Yukina."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:25 AM

Peter laughed a bit at the bvook."go figure",he then looked to her."Ace hides his ffeelings well, you should know that it took him a while to warm up to Alice,if you keep bugging him enough,he'll war up to you too,i promise"

Yukina,in her dream,heard somone telling her that it was too soon for her to remember....that she wasn't finihsed yet.As she did,the images of the man tourturing her faded ,and she sighed softly as she sarted to come around again,she blined a bit seeing blood and just smiled softly to hjim

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:32 AM

Blood saw her waking up and she smiled at him and then he hugged her tight and said "thank goodness you are alright Yukina i was so worried about you." Blood was worried about her he was close to her and wanted to help her.

Nina looked at him and smiled at him and said "thank you Peter you are nice you not a pervert at all." Nina said Bluntly and it was funny and had a feeling someone was watching but she smiled at Peter.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:42 AM

Yukina blushed deeply,then taing a deep breath "sorry...Blood-Sama",she said in aa quite whisper

Peter smiled then blnked as he was being smmoned."oh i must be of,feel free to look around the castle.

--

The Joker sighed as he waved his mirror way."that was close,cant have Yukina remembering what I did just yet",he then looked at another mirror and smiled seeing Nina."hmm,i can use her too,but first,she should become friends with Yukina"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:49 AM

Nina looked at him and nodded and said "thank you Peter." Nina waves to him and she smiled a bit. Nina walked a bit and looking at the castle and thought it was a nice place. Nina felt someone watching her and then she heard voices going on.

Blood heard a voice and it was her and said "it is alright Yukina i will stay here to keep you safe." Blood just smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:57 AM

Ace then came throiugh the door way and stopped almost bumping into Nina>"Nina",he said softly."sorry...did you enjoy the tour"

Yukina blinked but smiled softly back at him."good to know",she said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:02 AM

Nina turned around and saw Ace and she nodded at him "yes but peter left to do something so I'm walking around the place." Nina looked at him and said "Ace do you mean if can you show me where i could sleep for the night?"

Blood smiled at her and then kissed her on the forehead and smiled "i will hold you and you can sleep i will keep you safe while you sleep."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:11 AM

Yukina blinked her face heating up."why?",she asked cutely

Ace linked."sure,this way,and it can be for as long as you need",he said softly