IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 04:47 AM

The griels sighed and turned tail heading back to the dorms grumbeling.

Aido smiled>'wow thanks you two."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-02-2016, 04:51 AM

Shiki looked at them and bowed at the girls "we owe you both."

Luna blushed that they thanked them and said "its our job Shiki-san and Aido-senpai." Luna looked at Yukina and smiled softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 04:52 AM

Yukina smiled softly."ahve a good night",she said oftly and quickly left

Aido blinked as Yukina left he frowned sadly."did we upset her?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-02-2016, 04:57 AM

Luna looked at them and said "no she just got here well anyway have a good night." Luna bowed to them and followed Yukina and caught up with her and said "Yukina can you keep a eye on them at school i will keep eye on them during at there dorm."

Shiki watched them leave and sigh "The girl Yukina i remember her but not much."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 05:06 AM

Aid sighed."maybe thats why shes upseet she only served you and your family since she was little",he huffed."oh and soime vampires tried to sacrifise her you your father..."

Yukina looked to he.'sure i guess",she said blinking

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 05:09 AM

Shiki looked at him and sigh and said "you know i don't remember my childhood very much." he doesn't remember much his father did something to him when he was a child.

Luna looked at her and said "alright and Yukina just let me know when you talk to Shiki i can tell you have a thing for him later." Luna runs off and heads for the night class dorm.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 05:19 AM

"i know"Aido said softly he also didnt want to say that his father was in a sleeping state and waiting to be brought back,

Yukina sighed watching her go.'I wish i didn;t",she siad and headed for the scool

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 05:21 AM

Shiki looked at him and they both went back to class and they were there for a few hours.

Luna kept a eye out for any of the girls who tried to sneak in.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 05:37 AM

Aido sighed as classes ended."finally i can go back to bed"

Yukina watched teh students leaving and yawed tierdly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 05:41 AM

Luna kept a eye out and looked around more while walking she scratched herself when she was going through the brunches.

Shiki looked at him and said "I think Luna is at our dorm don't you want to talk to her Aido?" Shiki looked at him and thought she and him could be a good match.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 05:45 AM

Aido smiled."yes i think i'll do just that",he said happily and blinked seeing Yukina watching the class."wonder where Luna is"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 05:48 AM

Shiki walked with him and saw the girl and he thinks a minute and then walked up to Yukina "Miss Yukina do you know miss Luna is Aido wants to thank her what she did tonight."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 06:04 AM

"shes at your dorms",Yukina said softly smilig a little.

Aido had folowed Shiki and smiled.'thanks,come on Shiki we better not doddle to long"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 06:07 AM

Shiki looked at him and nodded and said "thank you again Miss Yukina please be careful going home." Shiki smiled and they both head back to there dorms.

Luna lean against the tree and sighing a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 06:11 AM

Yukina nodded a bit then once the studens were gone,started to make her way to the girls dorm.

Aido smiled seeing Lua and frowned smelling a bit of blood on her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 06:14 AM

Shiki looked at him and went inside to give them so privacy he had to his room and went to get changed and ready for bed.

Luna saw they were back and saw Shiki went inside and went to see Aido and said "welcome home Aido-senpai."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 06:19 AM

Aido frowend."your hurt",he said softly.

Yukina on the way back to the day clas drms was stopped by a man,who was serving Shiki's fatehr,and was ordered to find Yukina and returne her to his chambers.The man though ,got selfish and seeing Yukina suddenly grabbed her ab bit her,wanting to know what was so special about her blood

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 06:33 AM

Shiki was heading to bed until he felt something he knew the man and he was gone. Shiki was walking to the day girl's dorm and saw a man with Yukina and he saw he bit her and he grabbed the man "that is not nice leave the girl alone."

Luna looked at him and her leg and it bleed a bit and said "oh i must got it when i was walking through here i'm sorry i will clean it up" Luna got a cloth from her pocket and went to wipe the blood from her leg.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 03:15 PM

Aido watched her."you know,bleeding infront of vampires is men,you should be careful",he said looking worried.

The man growled as he was pulled away."Master Shiki",he said and looked nervos

Yukina yeleped as the vampire was pulled away from her,she hel her neck and moved away looking a little nervous

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 07:22 PM

Luna looked at him and sigh "i learn to let it bleed and when they scent the blood i kill them i learn that from my father." Luna looked at him and gets a band aid and puts it on her scratched and said "there better Aido-senpai?"

Shiki looked at him and glared and said "leave now or else." Shiki was not happy at all he would protect Yukina if he as to.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 08:34 PM

The man nodded and bowed leaving quickly.

Aido nodded looking awya."yes"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 11:07 PM

Shiki saw him leave and then looked at Yukina and said "are you alright miss Yukina?"

Luna looked at him and said "don't worry about it Aido-senpai i am just glad your home." Luna smiled at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 11:28 PM

Yukina nodded."yes,thank you Shiki",she said softly

Aido blinked a bit.'you are?",he asked looking to her surprised

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 11:32 PM

Luna looked at him and nodded "yes i might not be nice all the time but i have my moments Aido."

Shiki looked at her and he was glad she was alright but why did that guy attack her and he said "can you tell me why he attacked you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-02-2016, 11:48 PM

"he said he wanted to take me to someone...but wnated mmy bood to see if it stasted good",Yukina said sftly

Aido smiled softly."oh",he then sighed."I ...wanted to talk to you"