IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 05:07 AM

Name: Yukina
Bio: Yukina is Gaara's body guard, She has worked heard to do so. Since Gaara is the Kage of the sand village now,she hasvowed to protect him.She had liked him ever since they were kids,even when he had pushed her away for years.Until Naryto became friends with Gaara and a peace tready between the leaf village was formed. She is one of the very few people who Gaara can talk to openly and he mostly only smiles around her.BUT she has nit told Gaara how she feels.Yukina also has a beast inside her,but it is ne that is unknown to most,exsept the Akatsuki. her mother and father abadnoned her in the streets of the sand village when she was younger,believing that they she was cursed. Then her parents were illed on a mission.

Name: Itachi Uchia
Bio:Itachi,is known as a traidor to his now ex-village.The leaf village. He klilled his entire family exsept his younger brother , Sasuke. He has joined the Akatsuki in hopes of gaining all the beat and getting ultame power. He is cold hearted and has a power to enter someones mind and atatck them from within where they face a nigtmare they can not escape from

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-03-2016, 06:43 AM

Name: Gaara
Bio: gaara is the youngest child he was a quiet man. he was a happy child until his mother died and something changed in him Gaara as never smiled much until he meet Yukina and they were always together. He is friends with Naruto and was defeated by him and he is learning to warm up to people. Gaara used wind lighting attacks and very good at it and lets someone take control of him full but must heal up.
picture:

Name: Mayu Itsuki
Bio: Mayu was born in a dark village since as a child she knew how to hide from people. Mayu learn how to be in the shadows and attack them as well. Mayu family was killed by people that hated their village so they killed every child mother and father. They missed Mayu cause she hide. Later in the years Mayu is a top student but cold as ice she doesn't care about anyone but when she does she hates it. People of called the Darkshadow cause she used dark moves.
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 05:06 PM

((heads up,Gaara controls SAND lol))

Yukina yawned as she walked over to Gaara's room.She took a deep breath and knocked on the door."Loard Gaara its timr to get to work",she said saodtly and kept an ye out for trouble.Mind you there hasn't been much lately ,so that was always a good thing.

Itachi sighed as he sat in his hide out with the rest of the Akasiki planning out how to get all the ones born wit the beast inside of them."if we want to get to Gaara,we have to take out his bdy guard first,she one of the top ninja around,who also holds a best,not one of the nine taht we sea,but still,maybe we could use her"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-03-2016, 06:18 PM

((thank you ^^))

Gaara was asleep and he was tired the night before and he slowly woke up he heard a knocked on the door. Gaara got up he was waering pj bottoms but no shirt on and rubbed the back of his head and he went to the door and saw Yukina and yawning and said "what is it Yukina?" Gaara was a bit rude when he wakes up.

Mayu was in her apartment cleaning and fixing her weapons and sighing. Mayu got a letter from a old friend to look for a man they want to bought in and Mayu sighed about it. Mayu put her weapons away and gout her hood and mask and put them on and left her apartment and went to look for the man she must bring in.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 06:26 PM

Yukina smield a little."Tome to get dressed you have a meeting with the elders today",she said walking in.She was one of the ply peopel who were so bold and brave againse Gaara . Shje didn't fear Gaara like some people. With a smiled she went into his closet and pooled at his cloything."here,your should wear your whiite shall if your meeting with the elders",she said setting it on his bed

Itchi was still at teh hide out eating breakfast

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 06:43 PM

Gaara sigh of course and he saw the outfit on his bed and hated it and really did. Gaara went to pick it up and said "alright but please get out i must change." Gaara also did not like a girl being in his room while changing.

Mayu was walking down the dirt road but when a masked man tried to attack her she smirked and then jumped up high and from behind him she stabbed him in the back and walked off. Mayu didn't know that she killed one of Itchi men. Mayu kept on looking for the man she must find and knew this would be a tough job.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 06:47 PM

Yukina just laughed."sure thing",she said making sure he had what he needed."just think after the meeting you can change into your nomal clothse",she said ging bac into the hall

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 06:55 PM

Gaara sigh a bit and saw her leave and he changed into his these clothes and he looked handsome into but if Naruto was here he would make fun of him. Gaara left his room and went to the hall and said "alright I am changed where do we need to go?"

One of Itchi men came over and said "Sir we got a problem one of our men as been killed and it seems the killed was perfect this person knew how to kill." He gave him his report.

Mayu sigh and saw a place to eat and she took off her mask but not her hood and she order some food and after she got her food she payed for it and sat down and eats her food.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 07:22 PM

Yukina smiled."the meeting room",she said and started walking then smiled as she haned him a brekfast bento box."here,you'll need your enerygy..."

Itachi stood."figures",he looked over the report."i guess i'll go find out whats going on".,he said and headed out

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 07:31 PM

Gaara looked at her and he sat down and saw the food and nodded and he started to eat his food slowly and said "you better eat to Yukina or Naruto will make of you if you don't eat." Gaara laughed a bit while he ate.

Mayu finished eating and then put on her mask on and she left and she heard people by walking by someone killed someone and she just smirked. Mayu kept on walking and sighing and wonder who was this man she was bring back.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 07:41 PM

Yukina smiled as she ate her food."don't wory about Gaara",she said softly

iTACHI SMILED AS HE SPOTTED THE GIRL IN THE MASK."SO I HERE Youve been looking for me"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 07:45 PM

Mayu stopped and heard a voice and looked at him and sigh a bit and took off her mask but also her hood and shows him she was a beautiful girl with pale skin and dark purple eyes and looked at him and said "so the guy killed was one of yours he was a bit weak." Mayu smirked.

Gaara ate all his food and got up and to put it somewhere where the maids will find it and he clean himself off and said "are you Ready Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 08:40 PM

"he was just a pawn",Itachi said shrugging

Yukina smiled at him."yeap im all set"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 08:48 PM

Mayu looked at him and smirked "very fair Itachi-san." Mayu looked at him and said "so what will you do to me then." Mayu doesn't fear him at all.

Gaara looked at her and nodded at her and then they left to the meeting with the elders.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 08:55 PM

Itachi sighed."nothing i just want to know what you want"

Yukina stayed close and when they got there she stood off to the side letting the elders come in and sit

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 08:58 PM

Gaara sat down and saw the elders coming in and sighed a bit and said "lets start this meeting off shall we."

Mayu looked at him and sighed as well "its just a job nothing much someone wants you alive not killed." Mayu said to him and put her hands on her hips.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 09:21 PM

Itachi smirked,:and who wants me brought in?"

The elders warned Gaara about the Akasuki searching for all ninjas with teh beats and that they got word that to get to Gaara they were going to taegert Yukina and they sudgested that he send Yukina away

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2016, 11:46 PM

Garra heard that akasuki was after him and want to kill Yukina so they can get to him. They want him to send her away and he sigh and was not happy about it.

Mayu looked at him and said "the letter didn't say who i just do a job truthy i could care less who wants you its just a job nothing much Itachi."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-03-2016, 11:55 PM

Yukina frowned at them.'did it occure to you guys that sendng me away is what they wan't you to do?",she said softly.Ignoreing the glaires of teh elders."im Gaara's guard,if you send me away,there isn't another ninja who could protetct him like me",she said softly."if they do come,i'll fght them with out fail."

The elderers blinked.She had a point.They looked to one another and started talking aging."very well,maybe sendiung you away isn't the best idea"

Itachi smirked."well then I guess i wont be going:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 12:01 AM

Mayu looked at him and didn't look upset about it and said "oh well i do have another job so i will be leaving now." Mayu bowed and then turned around and walked off it wasn't her problem anymore.

Gaara stood up and said "good now i have other things to do let me know if they are coming to way if not i got something to do." Gaara left the room and he hated those people and he walked off and said "Yukina if they do come for you i need you to fight hard." Gaara turned around and looked at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 12:38 AM

Yukina followed Gaar and blinked."of course I'd fight hard",she said blinking."I hve to be around to protect you so i won't go down so easily"

Itachi watched ehr go and then headed back to his hide out

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 12:45 AM

Gaara looked at her and nodded and said "will they catch Itachi he is a threat still." Gaara didn't like him or trust him.

Mayu was heading to the next town and she was not a nice person from people say about her. Mayu head to the town and people know who she is and was on her own but dark. Mayu head to the inn and was going to rent a room.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 12:53 AM

Yukina blinked at the mention of Itachi>'who konws",she said walking along ."so what else do you have to do today?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM

Gaara looked at her and nodded and said "truthy i need to see Naruto he said he needed to talk to me about something i wonder why." Gaara was friends with him and it was his only friend Gaara trusted him and Yukina but that was it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 01:20 AM

Yukina blinked>"oh so were going to teh leaf village...we better pack its a three day trip"