xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 04:25 AM

Name: Hayate
Bio: Hayate is wind knight he is head of it he is a strong man but a bit stubborn he is always rude but ever since he did something wrong many years ago. Hayate cares for his friends and his knights.
Picture:

Name: Kiki Yagami
Bio: Kiki was born to a rich family but she doesn't like them much so she lives on her own away from her rich family. Kiki is a smart girl but quiet when she does speak she becomes mean but she cares for her friends and tries to listen to her friends.
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:13 AM

Name: Miyu
Bio:Miyu is said to be the Pretear of light. But doesnt think she is,even though she has powers she can't explain She is always friendly and loving towards eveyone.
Pic:

Name: Sasame
Bio: Sasame is the knight of sound. He can be a flirt,though hes a great listener and can be serious. He is calm but not always.He has a spark of darkness within his heart.
Pic:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 05:19 AM

Kiki was heading out for school she was going to be late like always. Kiki was running down the street and sighing. Kiki was running and she was so late and then she bumped into a man and she fell down and was hurt a bit.

Hayate was sighing a lot he was guarding the new pretear he even though he thinks she is way to nice but it was his turn to guard her since Sasame was too busy doing something else.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:40 AM

Sasme turned."are you alright miss?",he asked bending down and offered teh girl hi hand.

Miyu hummed softly as she walked along and entered a cafe that she worked at ,having graduated school early

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:45 AM

Hayate followed her and sighing and said "please Yukina you must be careful alright."

Kiki looked up at him and he was handsome and she took his hand but then a bright light came but it was a little dark and she got up and said "I'm sorry of bumping into you sir."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:48 AM

"I don't get why",Miyu said looking to Hayat and slipped into the back to chnage and came back out bringing him his favorite breakfats."here eat",she said and went to serrve tables.

Sasame smiled.'its alright",he said softly."did you hurt yoursel?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:59 AM

Kiki looked at him and shook her head and said "no i am alright but i must go i'm late." Kiki bowed to him and she was running late for school.

Hayate sigh he eats the food and sighs and knew Sasame was being different these days since what happen he wonders why.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:02 AM

Sasame watched her go and ighed beofre walking.

Miyu paused and placed his favorite drink on the table next to his plate.'forgot that,sorry",she said sweetly and went back to working,running around like a chcken with its head cut off

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:05 AM

Kiki ran to her school and sighing when she got there she made it. Kiki sat down at her seat and she kept thinking about that guy and wonder why he was so calm.

Hayate looked at her and takes his drink and drinks it and then saw a friend of his walking.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:08 AM

Sesme entered the cafee and sat with Hayate."you look like your having fun",he said sarcasticly then tblinked as a plate of food was place infront of him."thank you miss Miyu,he said looking to her,

Miyu smiled tierdly."anytime"she said getting back to work

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:12 AM

Hayate looked at him and eats his food and sees she was getting tired and said "so why are you late Sasame?" Hayate finished his food.

Kiki was a bit bored but kept looking at the sky and she hopes she sees that man again.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:18 AM

"someone bumpped into me on the way here,i wanted to be sure she was fine",Sasame said softly as he ate

Miyu continued to work hard,she was getting tierd but kept a bright smile on her face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:25 AM

Hayate looked at him and at her and said "a girl bumped into you." Hayate said to him.

Kiki class got cancelled cause the teacher didn't show up so class ended for her and she left her school and she walked towards the town and yawn and she walked past the cafe and she kept having a dream of something dark was coming but she doesn't know why.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:26 AM

Sesame nodded."yes...",he said and blinked."that girl",he said seeing Kiki and knocked on the window as she passed

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:36 AM

Kiki was walking by but she didn't heard him and she kept on walking but stopped she felt something dark and didn't know what.

Hayate looked at him and said "well go get her Sasame."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:40 AM

Sesame smiled and got up."sure...make sure Miyu takes a break at some point",he said and left

Miyu was in the back cleaning some things and blinked feeling something strange

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:48 AM

Kiki looked at around and saw something like a vision and she passed knocked but it was a vision of her's and saw the vision and saw a man who was a dark knight but couldn't see his face "who are you."

Hayate sigh and nodded and looked at her and said "Yukina what's wrong?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:53 AM

Sesme ran to her."hey you okay?"he asked softly

Yukina frowned."I sense something ",she said heresbecoming heavy and satrted to faint

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:57 AM

Hayate looked at her and grabbed her before she could faint and said "just relax alright." Hayate picked her up and carried her somewhere safe.

Kiki slowly up her eyes and said "I don't know i just had a vision and i saw a dark knight he was powerful but i couldn't see his face."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:09 AM

"odd",Semse said softly then looked as Hayate carried Miy,who was asleep inhis arms out."not good"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:17 AM

Hayate walked out and looked at him and said "yea she must of felt something and she is tired so we better hurry can you carry that girl." Hayate walked pass him and they head for their hide out.

Kiki looked at him and looked worried.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:19 AM

Sesme ndded and smiled."sorry miss",he then scooped her up and followed Hayete

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:23 AM

Kiki looked at him and she blushed that he picked her up and she blushed more that she was that close to his face. She said "My name is Kiki."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:32 AM

Sesme smiled/'Im Sesme,nice to meet you lady Kiki"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:36 AM

Kiki blushed a bit she thought he was handsome but nodded at him.

Hayate and them got to their hideout and took Yukina to his room so she can rest for a few hours.