IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 04:34 AM

Name: Yukina
Bio: Yukina is a light witch. She was born form the magic of falling stars. She grew up alone and has only used her magic for good,she often heard stories of Howl. She wishes to one day meet the great wizard.But doesn't think she will.She is being hunted by thedark prince who wishes to use her to destroy Howl.

Pic:

Name: Kai
Bio: Years ago,before Howl had become a great wizzard,Kai and him use to be friends,then Howl left and never came back,he often heard the rumors of Howls castle,his curse,and how he runs. He believes that Howl betrayed there friend ship,so he too learned magic,only pure dark Magic.When he had heard about about a girl born from falling stars who is known to be te most powerfu witch of light,he has set out to find her with his fark amy,to use her,or to take her powers to destroy Howl.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 04:57 AM

Name: Howl
Bio: Howl is a wizard a great one he as been gone cause he hides but he tries not to fight but if he fights he must. Howl used to work for the king but he left him on good reasons and he understood that Howl as his old friend the flame and a kid that helps with with the cleaning. He also as a girl that helps the cleaning he saved her from bad people.
picture:

Name: Mayu Itsuki
Bio: Mayu lived poor and bad people killed her family when she was 16 and howl saved her when she was 18 but she was cold towards him at the start but she become kind. Mayu always thought as howl like a brother she helps with the cooking and knew Howl was a wizard but she let him be alone. Mayu knows how to handle herself if howl is not around she knows how to use a gun which Howl taught her.
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:21 AM

"Leave me alone!",Yukina yelled to the dark prince's shadow gouls as the chacedher down the allyes of a city.Rain war pooring down and the towns peopel were inside for the night.She turned a corner again and came to a stop at the dead end."no",she frowned worried and heard the gouls coming.She looked to the wall.'no choice",she whispered and waved her fingure upward and opened a portal ,she ran though it and closed behinde her,she then stubeled as she suddenly fell onto grass.Blinking she sat up and looked around,it was rainy,fogger..."im on a hill side...or a moutain...either way its better then the city",she saighed and sneezed as stood up."what way t walk...."

Kai growled as th image of Yukina vanished from his dark crystal."gpne again!",he stood and growled."keep running Yukina",he said looking out his castle window."I will track you down,and you will destroy anything that Howl cares about...even if i have to take your magic to do so"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 05:28 AM

Howl castle was moving through some grass lands and he smiled when he did that he was calm but happy he doesn't know why. Howl went on the roof tops and sees something and wonder who it was but he tries to keep going.

Mayu was cooking for dinner and she finished and went to go find Howl and told the kid to set the table and she went to find him and she did and hit him and said "Howl no running off dinner is ready." Mayu sigh and they both left the roof and head to the dinning room and they all ate their dinner even the flame.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:35 AM

Flames nameis Calsifer ^_^ Little boy is Mougel))

Yukina jmped as she felt the ground shaking ."now what?",she said paniced then yelped as she dove to the side,barely missing hetting stopped on by a giant leg.'what the?",she looked p and was in shock."a moving castle",she then had to dodge the stairs.She sat up,now covered in mud."ey wait1",she blinekd."Im calling to a walking castle..."sighing she started to run afte it,hoing she could get to the door

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:42 AM

Howl was eating and knew something and smiled "we might have a new guest." Howl just smiled.

Mougel was happy to have someone knew.

calsifer didn't care he was eating.

Mayu sigh and she hoped it was someone nice this time.

Howl used his magic to open the door and someone lands in his home and is in front of them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:45 AM

Yukina had yelped as she tripped and stubeled u the stairs and was now sitting on a floor she looked up at the group,her eyes looked like a stary night sky.Blining a bit she didn't know what to think.Or do."H-hello"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:47 AM

Howl looked at her and smiled and went to her and said "hello Miss welcome to my castle I am howl please have a seat and join us for dinner." Howl was kind towards her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:49 AM

Yukina blinked and his her shcok.This was Howl.He was so hadsome."b-but...i don't want to get your place any wetter then i already have...",she spotted Mougel and Mayu.She als blinked watching Calsifer eating.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:18 AM

Howl smiled and said "don't worry Mayu will find you some clothes and you will eat with us Miss." Howl was smiling.

Mayu looked at him and sigh and stood up and said "she can borrow some of my clothes for now." Mayu looked at her and said "follow me miss." Mayu didn't smile at all but she wasn't rude. They head to her room and gave her some clothes "put these on."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:22 AM

Yukina had followed her and smiled softly."thank you",she said softly and quickly chnaged."your very kind",she said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:34 AM

Mayu looked at her and rubbed her head "yea thank you I might not smile but i am nice." Mayu said to her and she just had a feeling something was following this girl.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:37 AM

Yukina smiled.'well you should smile more,i bet its pretty"s,eh said as they headed down the stairs and stopped feeling a shill ocme over her.SHE COULD SENSE THE MAGIC OF THE SHADOW GOULS.sHE WASNT SURE IF hOWL COULD SNESE THAT SHE WAS A WITCHOR NOT but desided to act normal for now.If she had to ,she would leave and lead the gouls away

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:43 AM

Howl looked at her and said "don't worry those people won't found you here that prince is way to dark to understand me i know your a witch." Howl smiled and he already knew he was that good.

Mayu heard and said "the dark prince i heard you two were friends but nothing more." Mayu looked at him.

Howl looked at her and nodded "yes but he is evil but i don't know why he is after me just cause a ran doesn't mean i hate him or fear him." Howl sigh and looked at her "Miss it will be alright i will protect you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:47 AM

Yukina blined a little shoked.'oh i...nce my clothse are dry I'll get out of your hairs,i don't wish to couse you trouble",she said as she sat and looking at the food curiouslty

"So THAT'S where i sense you from",Calsifer said suddenly."Howl,this girl is the witch born from falling stars",he said calmly."You young witch are powerful,i can sense it,yes siry"

Yukina gave a light blush."Im not all that reat"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:50 AM

Howl looked at him and her and said "May dear if he is after you staying here is better then leaving here don't worry." Howl smiled at her.

Mayu eats and finished her food and then stands up and said "I'll check if they come in." Mayu gets up and gets her guns and heads for the rooftop and she felt something bad about it here.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:03 AM

Yukina smiled.'but placing others in danger woulbd be selfish of me"

When she got to the roof the shadow couldhad turned into crows and were heading down for the castle

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:11 AM

Howl looked at her and said "no it is not people are helping you as a friend so don't worry." Howl felt something bad coming and he put up a barrier where they were.

Mayu looks around more and said "show yourself where are you?" Mayu is a little mad.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:16 AM

Yukina blinked a little then heard Mayu.'then lets help her",sh said heading up the stairs quickly joining her.She spotted the crows."hes not here,hes safe in his own castle",she said softly and smiled.though thouse birds will get anoying",she the created a ball of light in her hand and blew on ot gently,it then turned into a flock of light dives that attacke dteh dark crows,destroying them. Yukina su=ighed softly."i don't sense any more ...he must be waiting for another attack"

Calsifer looked to Howl."better be careful Howl, a witch with her kinda paower may bring a lot of trouble..."`

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:21 AM

Mayu looked at her and sigh a bit and then looked at the sky and then said "Yukina where is his castle i will find out what is his plan is while you all get somewhere safe." Mayu was a good fighter and knew howl wouldn't allow it but this was her path not his to take.

Howl listen to him and said "i know but if we don't do anything the girl will be kidnap or worse i can't let that happen Calsifer."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:26 AM

"Not sure",Yukina said as they wnet nside and got out of the rain."I nevre tried to find him",she said said softly.She frowend."please don't go looking for him,he is nothing but bad news...."

Calsifer sighed."very well...I just don't want you to get hurt Howl....."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:34 AM

Mayu looked at her and smiled softly "this is a path i must do alone howl as his own path does do i." Mayu smiled and said "I will find him and learn his plan." Mayu goes to a door that shows her to the ground and said "please take care of Howl for me." Mayu said and she left and it was a dark place and sighing "i will find you dark prince." Mayu walks.

Howl looked at him and nodded and felt what Mayu did and sigh "i know i will get Yukina." Howl said and walked to find her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:37 AM

Yukina watched her go and sighed.She was heading down the stairs and stopped almost bumping into Howl.'sorry...."

Kai sighed as he sat in his castle looking around

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:40 AM

Howl looked at her and said are you alright Yukina I see Mayu left." Howl looked at her but smiled.

Mayu walked towards something and she find a castle and wonders what it is.

one of his guards came to him and said "sir there is a girl here what should we do with her?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:41 AM

Kai looked and smirked.'Howls friiend....bring her to me",he ordered

Yukina smiled."yes im fimne",she frowned."she went to fond the dark rince"