Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2017, 02:38 AM

Who here is excited for the Nintendo Switch?!

What are your thoughts on it?

Will you get one once it comes out?

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 AM

I was kinda nervous because the controller was so small and I was thinking it might be uncomfortable but once I actually saw it held in someone's hand, I think I'll be fine. This is one of those things that I know not everybody is thinking about but I have arthritis in my hands so I'm always like ahhhh when it comes to controllers that don't have ergonomic designs. I probably would've bought it regardless because I'm a LoZ freak and I wouldn't miss Breath of the Wild for the world lol.

reddeath26
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to reddeath26

Old 01-22-2017, 08:44 AM

I am watching to see how it goes. I haven't really played a Nintendo console since the N64, which I loved! At this point I am definitely considering it.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-23-2017, 12:41 AM

I got one the night it was released. It was my first console on release as well, Nintendo is special to me so it was awesome.
I traded in my Wii U for it so it was cheaper, I dont think I would have been able to get it otherwise. $479 is a fair price but I just wouldnt have been able to afford it.

I am so happy I have it though, Breath of the Wild is beautiful. Its the only game I have and Im more than happy that the Switch is basically a Zelda machine at this point.

The Switch really needs to kick up its social capabilities up a notch but we might see that when the subscription service is introduced.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 05-25-2017, 08:01 PM

I'm super excited about the Switch. I'm typically horrible at playing consoles regularly, but I'm practically attached to my handhelds (3DS in particular) at the hip. I plan on getting one sometime within the next two years (basically whenever I have enough cash to actually get it). The fact that I can take it places (or at least take it room to room as I go about my day) makes me think that I'll actually play it more regularly than other consoles I have.

And I'm super, super excited for the game lineup they've got for it, especially Breath of the Wild. I'm not typically a big Zelda fan, but Breath of the Wild looks so awesome. That plus the capability to be taken places basically changed my opinion from "okay if I get the switch" to "okay when I get the switch".

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 05-27-2017, 01:25 PM

Gosh, I want a Switch so bad. There are so many good games coming out for it and I felt like I really missed out picking up a Wii U when it first came out. ;_;

Vela
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2017, 09:44 PM

I'm like 8 years behind on consoles/console games T^ T It looked really cool but I just don't have the money for it (well I could have but I bought other things and now I super don't have the cash). I rarely ever touch my consoles but maybe I'll get a switch...eventually? Idk lol. Argh I can't remember what game specifically made me want it, though. May've been LoZ, or Fire Emblem? I dunno. XDDD

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 06-02-2017, 02:21 PM

IF I were to get one, it would only be for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Jellywish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2017, 09:29 PM

I can't wait to get a switch! <3
I'm mostly looking forward to the Pokemon games hahaha

I really want to try Pokken Tournament and smash for switch!~

c: