llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-08-2013, 10:07 PM

The other day my oldest brother told me about the new Animal Crossing game. So I did some research and found out that they are going to sell a bundle that has a matching 3DS with the game pre-installed on it. Today I went and ordered one. I can't wait for it to get my house!

Anyone else eagerly waiting for it's release tomorrow? (June 9)

So a year later and we are still here! Hooray! Please come share your Animal Crossing:New Leaf stories, tips and tricks with us! Or share your Dream Town Code and visit our Dream Towns! :)

Dream Town Codes:
  • BellyButton: 4000-2288-1919
  • Elirona: 4500-2184-0897
  • HamletSpamlet: 5300-3223-5088
  • 'Kitty: 4100-2153-3465
  • llonka: 5000-2312-8556

Last edited by llonka; 06-09-2014 at 01:27 PM..

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 06-09-2013, 02:14 AM

I would, if I were getting it right away. As it stands, I'll have to wait until after I pay my remaining bills off and see about making split payments on possible crash space for Otakon. And even then, I don't know if I'm going to get a physical copy or a downloaded copy(more than likely the former).

(additional: Sunday is a strange day for a game release, isn't it? And shouldn't this be in the gaming forum? Just saying, that's all.)

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-09-2013, 03:11 AM

Ooops is there a gaming forum? This kind of topic is out of the norm for me... guess i should have looked around better...

I hope you are able to get a copy! I agree, Sunday is a strange day to release a game.

---------- Post added 06-08-2013 at 10:14 PM ----------

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa: I accidentally put the thread in the wrong forum.. could you move it for me please? ^.^'

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 06-09-2013, 05:22 AM

All moved! I'm excited for this game.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-09-2013, 01:57 PM

Eee! I am so envious that you're getting the console. They aren't selling them in Australia so I'll have to buy one online from somewhere (somewhere where the shipping isn't astronomical) but I would have liked to have actually gone in store to buy one, oh well. I pre-ordered my game so I get a little Isabella and Town Hall figurine so I'm pretty excited for that!
Another thing is that ours in Australia gets released next weekend so we have a whole week of waiting and it sucks because it's in the middle of final exam time, haha.

SO EXCITED THOUGH! There are going to be so many changes compared to the leap between Wild World and City Folk. I cannot wait to explore~

Treehome

Old 06-09-2013, 02:24 PM

I'd love to play it, but unfortunately I don't have the money for a 3DS. :'c
I've been playing all the other ACs in the meantime, though.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-09-2013, 02:53 PM

Iku- Thank you! Woot you gettin it?

Wonderlands- No fair, you get figurines! I'm so jealous! It's going to be a really fun game. I'm glad we get to be mayor now and design the town how we want it.

Treehome- Awww well I can play the DS version with you... I'll have to wait at least a week for it to get to my house, I ordered it too late. :(

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-10-2013, 03:40 PM

I preordered the console bundle but it's not coming for another two days. Hold me. T_T

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 10:39 PM

I just picked up my game yesterday from Gamestop. I traded in a couple of games to get it, and I'm DEFINITELY not regretting it!! I've been sucked in and playing it several hours a day, whenever I get a chance.

We will have to swap friend codes so we can come and visit eachother! :D

I was just about to make a new thread when I saw this one, too.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-11-2013, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
Iku- Thank you! Woot you gettin it?

Wonderlands- No fair, you get figurines! I'm so jealous! It's going to be a really fun game. I'm glad we get to be mayor now and design the town how we want it.

Treehome- Awww well I can play the DS version with you... I'll have to wait at least a week for it to get to my house, I ordered it too late. :(
I dont know, I personally would rather a readily available cute console to purchase haha but both are easily found online. :> I've got my count down going, 4 more days to go!
You might get it the same time as me!

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 05:25 AM

I have to wait until at least Wednesday to get my copy.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 02:25 PM

Risque- We can hold each other!! I feel so left out with my bestie talking about it on Facebook... HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!

Izumi- Hey you have one already! NO FAIR!! haha. But yeah let's trade friend codes! (When mine finally shows up)

Wonderlands- Yay!!! You wanna share friend codes also?

onsenmark- You poor dear!!! I hope you get it on Wednesday! I bet you get yours before I get mine.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 09:27 AM ----------

(The matching console looks so cute!!! HURRY UP MAILMAN!!!!)

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 06-11-2013, 04:45 PM

Ordered! Waiting to arrive now. I'm more excited now too because I feel like I'll have a better "excuse" to drop some cash to get the Japanese version and compare. XD

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 09:26 PM

I'm jealous of you guys getting the limited edition 3DS. I would of loved to have got it but right now the $225 bucks is out of my price range. I actually had to trade in a couple of games so I could get it...Not regretting it though like I said.

I've been fishing like crazy while listening to our trainer lecture us at work. I have 100k in bells waiting to pay for my first expansion of my house. I'm excited to get a few expansions as I'm already amassing a bunch of junk. :P

We'll have to do some trading too at some point. I would like to get a few full sets of stuff for my house.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM

Iku- YAY!!! I hope it comes to your house fast!

Izumi- Awww but you get to play already! I think I might trade in some games that the boys shouldn't be playing so I can get more games for my 3DS. I'll only have Animal Crossing. Any suggestions on games?

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 06:24 PM ----------

OH HEY! I just checked on my order, and it should be here tomorrow! YAY!!!!

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-12-2013, 12:20 AM

I'm trying to think what would be the best games...Are you a big final fantasy fan? Thetarhythm is an AWESOME pick up and play if you have. Also if you're into Strategy RPGs Fire Emblem: Awakening is a must have as well.

I'm trying to think of what else. Anything with Mario is always fun, of course. The remake of StarFox 64 is totally awesome as well.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-12-2013, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Ordered! Waiting to arrive now. I'm more excited now too because I feel like I'll have a better "excuse" to drop some cash to get the Japanese version and compare. XD
Oh wow that's pretty interesting. I've always wondered what differences there were between WW. You should totally share some findings if you do end up getting the Japanese version of NL too!

Quote:
Risque- We can hold each other!! I feel so left out with my bestie talking about it on Facebook... HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!

Izumi- Hey you have one already! NO FAIR!! haha. But yeah let's trade friend codes! (When mine finally shows up)

Wonderlands- Yay!!! You wanna share friend codes also?

onsenmark- You poor dear!!! I hope you get it on Wednesday! I bet you get yours before I get mine.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 09:27 AM ----------

(The matching console looks so cute!!! HURRY UP MAILMAN!!!!)
Definitely! You will be my first friend. :>

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-12-2013, 06:34 AM

Quote:
It's okay. It means more time for us to decide on the perfect town name!
And more time to collect QR codes eheheheee

@ Izumi: Wait for the localization of Bravely Default! It was quite popular with it's Japanese release. :3

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 06-12-2013, 02:32 PM

Hopefully, I'll be picking up my copy in an hour or less...

That is, if bleeping Gamestop has any left. (They SHOULD -- the website for the closest location said "low stock".)

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-12-2013, 03:06 PM

So much excitment! I want today to go fast so UPS will get here!!! I'll let you all know when I get it in!

Izumi- Ooooh okay! I'll have to check those games out!

Wonderlands- YAY!!! I can't wait!

Risque- Oooh good point.. I have no idea what I'm going to name my town, but I want it to be unique... No real town names or anything.

Mark- Good luck! I hope you got one!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-12-2013, 07:09 PM

I plan on getting this at some point, though probably not for a while. Got my 3DS not too long ago along with Fire Emblem: Awakening and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and I've got a crazy top hat on reserve on Etsy that I need to pay for soonish, plus tickets for CTCon so erm...I'm not so much with the money right now.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 PM

I got my husband into playing with me. He says it's strangely addicting, and I've been trying to talk him into paying off my town projects as I've got 128k bells before the first bridge, then another 128k bells for the second bridge.

I'm still trying to upgrade my house a couple more times so I can display some of my finds. D: I'm a packrat...and I don't like having to throw it all in drawers.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 06:29 AM

Animal Crossing GET.

But it's nighttime, so everyone is asleep, and all the shops are closed.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 12:19 PM

Seridano- Aww we'll be waiting for you when you get yours. ^.^

Izumi- Yeah make him pay off the house! Mine won't play with me. :( Waiting on my brothers to get their copy now! Okay how do I add friends? I'm ready to play with you!

Mark- D'awww that's how it is for me also! OPEN UP SHOPS!!

---------- Post added 06-13-2013 at 07:25 AM ----------

Izumi and Mark- Wait I found the friend list place, I'll pm you my code!

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 02:59 AM

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/pos...166/crazy-redd - How to tell real from fake at Crazy Redd's

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/qr - Oodles of QR codes (You have to talk to the Able sisters once a day for ten days)

Here's a couple of links I found. The QR codes are super cool as they have TONS of user made outfits and bricks, etc, that once you get the giant sewing machine in Able sisters you can scan into your game. :):)

llonka and I met up in eachother's towns and we traded a bunch of stuff. Including fruit. She has Cherries, and I have oranges -- Let us know what you have growing so we can swap some. :D