Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-14-2013, 03:03 AM

You guys are making me so excited! Only one more sleep!

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 06-14-2013, 04:59 AM

I have cherries. Right now, I'm just waiting to get my actual house.

PROTIP: Re-tail is your very good friend. Always sell stuff to them for more bells than you can get at Nookling Junction.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:41 PM

Wheee! This is so much fun!

Thanks for those links Izumi!

Wonderlands- i hope you get yours soon!

Mark- Oooh snap! Those darn Nook's! Guess I'll just start selling to Reese then...

Off to the store for me, but when I get back, I'll get back on. ^.^

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 06:37 PM

It's kind of sad Nooks is that way as their hours are less than Retail...I think once Nooks upgrades that may change.

I set myself up for the early bird ordinance, but I'm not feeling it. Think I might switch to nightowl.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 07:49 PM

I haven't decided which one i'm going to do yet...

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-14-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/pos...166/crazy-redd - How to tell real from fake at Crazy Redd's

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/qr - Oodles of QR codes (You have to talk to the Able sisters once a day for ten days)

Here's a couple of links I found. The QR codes are super cool as they have TONS of user made outfits and bricks, etc, that once you get the giant sewing machine in Able sisters you can scan into your game. :):)

llonka and I met up in eachother's towns and we traded a bunch of stuff. Including fruit. She has Cherries, and I have oranges -- Let us know what you have growing so we can swap some. :D
How super heplful! I can't believe they finally added a way to spot real from fake at Redd's! o:

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-14-2013, 11:27 PM

In WW you can tell that they are fake when you enquire about the painting and at a certain point he does that seedy/shady looking face with the star I'm pretty sure.

That's how I used to tell anyway.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 11:31 PM

I'm so going to do night-owl -- I usually don't get home from real-life work until late, so that will help some if I want to buy anything.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 01:23 AM

Mark- That's a good idea. I could go either way.. sometimes i'm up early, sometimes i'm up late...

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-15-2013, 07:02 AM

I got it! ^__^ I'm slowly getting through the whole introduction thing so my FC will come later.
Oh and I have peaches in my town. I'm pretty happy because I think I've only ever had them once before.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM

OOOH PEACHES!!! You must share!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-15-2013, 07:37 PM

Anyone here need Pears? :3

I just planted some Peaches thanks to Isabelle cause I bought her a seashell. :'D

Last edited by Risque; 06-15-2013 at 07:51 PM..

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 08:53 PM

I think I have pears going.. but I'd love to have you visit!

How's everyone doing in the Bug Off? I caught a birdwing butterfly which got me 123 points! WOOT! So I got the Bee Chest, it's so cute!

Also last night while I was playing I saw two tarantulas! EEK! I swung my net at one and missed, so it charged me and bit me! The other one I caught! Those things are so darn scary!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-15-2013, 09:22 PM

Once I figure out how to do all the online and whatnot I'd love to visit! :'D I will bring a Peach, haha.

It's the bug-off? Do you have to build your first house before the bug guy appears? Bug guy isn't in my town. D:<

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 12:24 AM

Hmm I have no idea. Maybe? There will be another Bug Off next month.

Oooh okay! When you get it figured out, pm me your friend code!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-16-2013, 12:49 AM

Just got the game today. I'd love it if some of you folks would send my your friend codes.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-16-2013, 01:07 AM

I found out what happened with my bug-off. Turns out that I entered the wrong date in my 3DS so I was a day ahead.
PM your friend codes!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 03:08 AM

For those that have already added me: I changed my Mii's name to llonka, instead of my real name. That way there won't be any confusion.

Ooooh i'm on it Seridano!

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 05:56 AM

I've got a friend who's going to hook me up with other fruit, so I'm going to wait until I can see what he gives me. I totally want to plant a fruit orchard, lol. I have the feeling I'm going to need a watering can, though -- but one hasn't popped up in any of the shops yet.

I ended up getting 71 points in the Bug-Off, which netted me third place. Not bad, but I want my trophy, lol.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-16-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmark View Post
I've got a friend who's going to hook me up with other fruit, so I'm going to wait until I can see what he gives me. I totally want to plant a fruit orchard, lol. I have the feeling I'm going to need a watering can, though -- but one hasn't popped up in any of the shops yet.

I ended up getting 71 points in the Bug-Off, which netted me third place. Not bad, but I want my trophy, lol.
Didn't you get a watering can from Isabelle? :o
I forgot what I had to do but she gave me one! Maybe she gave you another tool instead?

I just missed out on the Bug-off. I started playing it at like 5PM and had to go through all the beginning stuff so I missed it. :< Oh well, next month! It's always a heap of fun. :>

---------- Post added 06-16-2013 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
OOOH PEACHES!!! You must share!
Will do, I still haven't got an FC though. I need to study for an exam this afternoon so maybe tomorrow!
I'm sure Risque would be kind and share their Peaches if you wanted them sooner. ^__^

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-16-2013, 07:39 AM

Oopsies, I got impatient and planted my peachies, they will bloom soon enough!

The addiction of "perfect" fruit is cool, I'd totally be willing to trade my perfect fruit now and then with peeps. Though it's kind of hard to strike a good balance between planting all the perfect fruit and just selling them. :x

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-16-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Oopsies, I got impatient and planted my peachies, they will bloom soon enough!

The addiction of "perfect" fruit is cool, I'd totally be willing to trade my perfect fruit now and then with peeps. Though it's kind of hard to strike a good balance between planting all the perfect fruit and just selling them. :x
That's good though, it creates more peaches!

I didn't really get the whole perfect fruit thing. I've only seen one so far and I stupidly sold it without thinking. I don't even know how much they are worth. :<
What do they do exactly?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 04:37 AM

Ohhh I could use some peaches too!!

I have pears, oranges, all the fruit from the island, and whatever llonka gave me...I think it was cherries? *scratches head* I'm waiting for that to grow and I still need to plant my island fruit. I'm trying to collect all the fruit in the game, though. Please, if you don't mind I would like to trade in bundles. That way if for some reason the one tree doesn't make it, I do have a couple more I can try planting. I had a neighbor move in and kill one of my pear trees, and if that was the only pear I had I would of been pretty pissed.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-17-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlands View Post
That's good though, it creates more peaches!

I didn't really get the whole perfect fruit thing. I've only seen one so far and I stupidly sold it without thinking. I don't even know how much they are worth. :<
What do they do exactly?
They're worth significantly more, but when you plant one, it'll only bloom 4-7 times before going barren. Apparently you can only plant "native" perfect fruit as well, but non-native ones fetch a whopping 3,000 bells!

Ugh, I wish I had an axe already so I can plant my perfect pear. I don't want to risk planting it right now and have it die, or end up like Izumi's tree. ;_;

Peaches for everyone! :'D

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Ohhh I could use some peaches too!!

I have pears, oranges, all the fruit from the island, and whatever llonka gave me...I think it was cherries? *scratches head* I'm waiting for that to grow and I still need to plant my island fruit. I'm trying to collect all the fruit in the game, though. Please, if you don't mind I would like to trade in bundles. That way if for some reason the one tree doesn't make it, I do have a couple more I can try planting. I had a neighbor move in and kill one of my pear trees, and if that was the only pear I had I would of been pretty pissed.
Oh grabbing them in bundles is an excellent idea!
Your neighbour killed your tree? How rude! :o Do they not know how much foreign fruit is worth. tut tut, haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
They're worth significantly more, but when you plant one, it'll only bloom 4-7 times before going barren. Apparently you can only plant "native" perfect fruit as well, but non-native ones fetch a whopping 3,000 bells!

Ugh, I wish I had an axe already so I can plant my perfect pear. I don't want to risk planting it right now and have it die, or end up like Izumi's tree. ;_;

Peaches for everyone! :'D
Oh that sucks that it only blooms a few times. I guess replanting is just a tiny sacrifice to make.
WOW! 3,000 bells for un-native fruit, eh? I could pay off my second house payment easy with that. Next time I'm going to make a mini plantation with perfect fruit so visitors can take them.

Oo definitely save it until you're really confident!