NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 01:17 AM

Oh, hi there! I’m Professor Noya, the head professor here at the PokeStory! This is the premier location to go to start your very own Pokemon adventure. There’s a ton of little Poke’s out there – some cute, some cool, and some downright scary – and I wanna study them all! And that’s where you come in. If you can promise me you’ll help me find and study new Pokemon, I’ll get you started on your very own PokeStory with your very own Pokemon.

Dose this sound interesting to you?
Good! Then lets continue!!

Last edited by NoyaChi; 06-28-2017 at 01:12 PM..

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:10 AM

Hey, so you're really ready to start your Poke Story, huh? Well, Awesome!! I've done a small guide here to get you started!

Pick a starter Pokemon from the "Start Your Story" post below
Use the code provided to track your Pokemon's experience
Post this code in every post you make here, updating it with each post
Profit!

Pretty easy, huh? Well, that's the gist of it -- but there's more! You should also head over to the Poke Story Log and make your own post where you can keep track of all the Pokemon you have, their levels, and any items. It will count as your inventory and pokedex.
This log will come later on!! if enough people join in ;v;

Now, I'm sure you have some questions on the finer details. Well, let me show you this info pamphlet, maybe it'll answer your questions.

How it Works - Info

Leveling: Each post you make in the Poke Story main thread earns your Pokemon 100 EXP. This is applied to ONLY the Pokemon in your post, and you can only have one active at a time! Every 1,000 EXP you earn, your Pokemon will advance a level.

Evolving: Once your Pokemon reaches level 15, it will evolve (if it has an evolution). Similarly, once it reaches level 30, it will evolve again (if it has another evolution). Note, if your Pokemon requires an item (such as a Sun Stone) to evolve, you'll need to buy one from the PokeMart! Items from the PokeMart rotate, so keep an eye out and buy up what you need. Items cost Gears (a very small amount). See the "PokeMart" post for more info.

Catching Pokemon: Every once in a while, Professor Papaya will post up some wild Pokemon that have appeared in the area. The first person to quote her with the phrase "[your username] threw a Pokeball at the wild [Pokemon you want to Catch!]" will get that Pokemon! That means if there are 3 wild Pokemon, 3 people can get a new Pokemon, but only the first person to quote her for that Pokemon will catch it. Similarly, you can only catch one Pokemon per post Professor Papaya makes. However, if no one has caught the Pokèmon after one hour it will run away, so be sure to get it before then! (Note: mods can post wild Pokemon, too!)

Rules
You can only quote one Pokemon at a time

Once a Pokemon is quoted, you can not edit the post
This gets very confusing and hard to keep track of

Items: You can buy evolution items (and sometimes other rare, unique items) from the PokeMart using Gold. The items in the PokeMart rotate out, so if you don't see something you need, wait a while and it may be in the next rotation. You already start out with pokeballs and do not need any.

Events: Sometimes we will hold events! These events can have cool effects, including unique Pokemon, double EXP, special items, and more. Check back regularly to see what we have going on!

Questions? Please ping Professor Noya with questions, and she will respond to you when she can. If your question is helpful enough, she may even add it to the FAQ!

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:31 AM

No mules please, This makes it fair for everyone!
Do not post pokemon encounters unless you are authorized too! Please make sure all mods try to do once per day, Even two. I plan to do it more then that or so. Just enough to get everyone a few pokemon at a time!

Do not cheat with the xp, Mods and my self will be watching out for this, So please don't take the fun out of this!
Only level 1 pokemon at a time! Sorry, It makes it fair for everyone.
You start off with unlimited supply of pokeballs!
When you go to catch a pokemon, Only quot once, Do not edit your post or you will not get it!

Alright, so, we've gone through the basics, and you've got all your gear. That means you're ready to start your -- oh, wait! We forgot the most important part -- your first Pokemon! Let's see here... I have a couple Pokemon that I can offer you as a starter. Take a moment, check each one out, and pick the one that speaks to you. Remember, your first Pokemon will always share a strong, unique bond with you. Now, once you've made your choice, you'll have everything you need -- so get out there, gain experience, and catch 'em all!

Water Type Starters:

Fire Type Starters:

Grass Type:

Starter form:
@NoyaChi: I choose [insert pokemon]

(You can start counting your EXP after you have posted that).

Post Code
You'll need to use this post code (or a variation on it) in each post you make here to keep track of your Pokemon's EXP.

Post Code:

Code:
Pokemon: 
Current Level: 1 
Current EXP: 000

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:36 AM

None yet!

None Yet!!

Last edited by NoyaChi; 06-28-2017 at 01:13 PM..

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:38 AM

NOTHING YET!

Last edited by NoyaChi; 06-28-2017 at 01:13 PM..

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:40 AM

TO BE ANNOUNCED

Last edited by NoyaChi; 06-28-2017 at 01:14 PM..

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:43 AM

Avi Contests to come later

Weekly goals To come later

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:45 AM

Will add when people ask questions!

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:47 AM

Last edited by NoyaChi; 06-28-2017 at 01:16 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-28-2017, 02:53 AM

pokelurves

NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

pokelurves
I hop people join in and have fun ;v;